Hubby Drop To Thy Knees! Ch. 03

Story Info
Maledom, womanly rumps roasted ...Smaaak !!!
1k words
3.83
12.9k
5
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers

CH.3: Ladies turn around, Bend over & lift your skirts!!!

*

Even as Her Majesty Queen Julia, admired Her Consort's Yogic Prowess with a Wifely glow of Pride, five hard eyed viragos made their determined way to the dias to confront Her Majesty with a heated, angry complaint!

They curtsied as per protocol & sank to their knees & buried their faces & noses into the ground in front of Her Hallowed Feet again as part of the Humiliating SOP commoners followed in Her Most Royal Presence.

"humbly request Royal Permission to Speak in Thy Royal Presence O Most High Majesty?" at lenghth squeaked out one of those ball-bustin' feminazis of those times ....

"What is it, you five??!" thundered Her Majesty" Speak up "

" we humbly request Royal Permission to Dominate, Strip, Whip & Sodomize our lowly male-chauvinist hubbies, Your Most Womanly Majesty!!" cunningly ingratiated Her Majesty's interlocutor stressing on Her Majesty's Gender as a fellow member of the Fairer Sex.

Her Majesty saw thru' the cunning vixen's plan immediately & asked for Her Riding Crop from the unfortunate Mathilda. She made Her Royal Way to the the awaiting backside of the firebrand feminist ....."womanly" Majesty??? Womanly Majesty???!!!" SLASH,SLASH, SLASH!!!???

Her Royal Crop whipped Majestically through the air in three swift strokes" that's a new one, bitch: so I am to be the newest addishun' to your motley girl gang, you slut???!!!!"

SWITCH! SLASH! SWITCH!

"OWWWWWWWAAARRGGH! MERCEEEEE...OWWWWW ...M-M-MAJESTY PLEEEEESE FORGIVE ....BBWWWWWRGH"

Her buttocks on fire the terrified would be Womans' Movement supremo blubbered like a spanked child, sobbing bitterly at the injustice of life, her fate & Her Majesty's Royal Judgement" your husbands are my property Not yours: bitch you do Not dominate them I own, rule & spank them like the little wimps, insects & sextoys they are only to ME, for ME & in MY Royal Presence!!! IS THAT CRYSTAL CLEAR, YOU BITCHES???!!!!"

SWITCH! SLASH! AAARGH...MERCY .....OWWWWW...SLASH!!!

EACH WORD WAS EMPHASIZED BY A ROYAL SLASH OF THE ROYAL CROP!!!

Suddenly Her Royal Majesty ceased as abruptly as She had begun" Ladies, stand up turn around, bend over, lift your skirts & display your proffered bottoms to the audience as Punishment & Slut Shame-ing Ritual!!!"

Not wanting to risk further strokes on her blazing reddened buttocks the leader shot up, turned around, bared her ripped-apart butt cheeks & bent over showing Her Royal Subjects the result of disobedience & impudence under Her Majesty's Royal Regime!!!

The others scurried around shamefully obeying the degrading order red-scheeked with shame, bared bottoms blushin' @ public display to the lewd gaze of strange males in the audience!!!

"who are the unfortunate husbands of these impudent hussies???! where are they??!!!" boomed out Her Majesty's Voice commanding & clear across the field" Come forward immediately & hoist/horse these blushing beauties onto your shoulder's each of you in a Hunter's Carry pose & paddle their naughty rumps till they go down on their rebellious knees & beg pardon for daring to even fantasize about throwing off Husbandly authority over their Minds, Souls & Arseholes!!! You shall be provided with Royal Paddles for roasting wifely rumps, my good men: come up immediately!!"

Grinning hugely five sturdy men came running upto the Royal Dias

Bowing to their Royal Owner, Mistress & Sovereign, each one had to humbly sink to his knees, kiss Her Majestic Feet & received an appreciative slap on their muscular , macho rumps with Her Dainty Hand as they bent forward on the ground, to emphasize their utter helplessness & abject subjugation under Her!!!

Mathilda[ herself smarting terribly from the earlier Spanking at Her Mistress's Command] handed over five paddles to the horny hubbies!!

"Whip humility, sense, modesty into your wives' bottoms, you useless hulking hunks! Look sharp or you'll feel My Crop on your bottoms, men: move it buggers, whip 'em hard!!!". Her Royal Command infused enthusiastic sadism into the five male oxen who lifted their semi-nude better halves easily onto muscular sturdy shoulders & started laying into their exposed hindquarters mercilessly to please their Royal Mistress: SMACK! OWWW! SLAP! STOP DARLIN....EEEE...SPANK! OUCH! SOB! MERCEE....SLAP ....OWWWWW SPANK...AAARRRGH.......SMAAAK --BBBBRRRGH SLAP .....BBBBBLLLLBBBRRRR SOB AWWWW SPANK ....

Red squirming butt-cheeks provided a palette of colours a Picasso might have been proud of: purple, violet, blue, mauve, maroon, magenta......

Five blubbering wives reduced to infanthood, shamelessly sobbing, accepting of their inevitable fate lay penitently over husbandly shoulders: they would never ever dare to look up into their husbands' eyes ever again in their lives!!!

Such was the Wise Queen's Sagacity & Stateswomanship, Her far-sightedness in controlling Her male subjects with carrot & stick: be dominant with wives & submissive with Queen o humble subjects!!!

The effect of this mass spanking on the rebellious womenfolk was instantaneous ----many of them started enviously fantasizing they were over their Hubby's shoulders getting' the spankin' of their lives!!! their clitori was erecting painfully in frustration at the lack of hot , horny masculine attention to their own butt-cheeks & the wave of submissive, masochistic sensuousness blew over the crowd especially the distaff part of the populace & they were longingly lookin' homewards, when they could retire to bed or over strong husbandly knees as the case would be to be spanked to powerful orgasmic Nirvana!!

At length Her Majesty had mercy on Her naughty impudent subjects & their defeated , surrendered rumps" you may stop: Girls, I hope you have learnt your lesson & you would never dare to call Me" Womanly" ever again in your miserable, misbegotten existence ---do I make Myself Crystal Clear, imbecile women????!!!!"

Her shrewd eyes had seen the blush on the faces of Her Female subjects , their uncomfortable shifting, movement of legs 'n hips surreptitiously for rubbing comfort into yearning lady parts" so tonight is the night to celebrate Husbandly Dominance over My Queendom's womenfolk so ladies, go home, bend over & bare your rumps to your respective husband's hands, paddles, rods, crops, switches, birches, wooden spoons and all useful spanking implements male ingenuity may think up!!! Good Night dear children Your Royal Mummy Orders you to be good tonight & every other night!!!"

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers