Hubby Got His Wish Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's adventure with another man.
1.6k words
61.9k
18
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers

As I mentioned in my previous stories concerning Sam, these are actual events that happened to me. The only thing that I changed is the names, to protect the not so innocent.

I think that I failed to describe myself in my previous stories, so I will do so now. I am 35 years old, 5'5" tall, and 36C breasts. I was a virgin when I married my husband and he was the only man that I had been with until Sam. I was 18 years old when we married.

For a few years my husband had been telling me stories concerning me with another man while we were making love. The thought of me being with another man was a big turn-on for him and I have to admit that it also got me hot, even though I wouldn't admit it to him at the time.

Sam had been flirting with me for several years at my place of employment and I found him to be sexy and handsome. Sam was also married, but apparently his wife was fooling around on him and I guess he decided that what was good for her was good for him.

A couple of weeks after my second meeting with Sam, at the encouragement of my husband, I invited Sam back down to my house and of course he accepted.

The routine for my husband was to be the same, he leaving when Sam called to make sure it was still ok to come down and not coming back until Sam had left. Well, what I didn't know until later was that my husband didn't leave. He pretended to leave, but sneaked back into the garage which is located under our bedroom.

Before Sam arrived, I dressed in another short sexy gown that my husband had gotten me and wore a short robe over it. The gown was sort of mesh, so you could see my nipples through it and also my bikini panties.

Sam always carried his briefcase into the house with him just in case the neighbor saw him. He said that they would think that he was an insurance salesman.

After I let Sam in, he kissed me while fondling my tits thru my gown and robe. Sam then removed my robe and said that he loved the sexy gown I was wearing. After kissing me for a while and playing with my tits, Sam began to take his clothes off in the living room.

Once he was undressed, he told me to sit on the couch while he sat in the chair opposite. Sam then said "put your foot up on the coffee table and play with your pussy." I had never done anything like this before, even with my husband, but with Sam, well, he was in control. I place my foot up on the coffee table causing my legs to spread and began to rub my pussy through my panties. Sam then said "take your panties off". I can't explain why I did this, but without hesitation, I slid my panties down my legs and removed them. Once I had my panties off, Sam said "put your foot back up on the table and play with yourself". I placed my foot back up on the coffee table and began to finger my pussy, which was already wet by this time. I fingered my pussy while watching Sam rub his big hard cock across from me.

It was long before Sam came over to sit beside me. He put his arm around me and began to play with my tits while I took my free hand and took hold of his big cock and began to rub it. Sam then said "where do you want my big hard cock?" and I said "in my pussy". He said tell I and I said "I want your big hard cock in my pussy."

Sam then got up and led me to the bedroom. Here I was, about to get fucked by another man in the bed that I shared with my husband for the second time.

Once in the bedroom Sam removed my gown and I got on the bed. He got on the bed beside me and began to kiss me while playing with my tits and fingering my pussy. I was also holding his big fat cock in my hand. Sam worked his way down to my tits and began to suck on my nipples, which sent shivers through me since I love to have my tits sucked.

After Sam had been sucking my tits and fingering my pussy for some time, he stopped and said "you know what I want." Yes, I knew what he wanted. I slowly scooted down the bed and between his legs. There was his big hard cock sticking straight up as though it was just waiting to feel my lips around it. I took Sam's big cock in my hand and gently stroked it while rubbing his balls with my other hand. Then I gently kissed the head of Sam's cock and then took my tongue and licked it all over and down to his balls. Sam then said "suck my balls". The thought occurred to me that this was something that I hadn't even done for my husband and here I was about to do it for another man. I kissed Sam's balls and took one in my mouth and gently sucked on it. I then did the same to the other ball. I then slowly kissed my way back up his shaft and took the head of his cock in my mouth. Sam then told me that I looked so sexy with his cock in my mouth. I slid my lips down Sam's cock, taking as much of him as I could in my mouth and then slowly moved my lips back up. I sucked Sam's cock until he told me to stop before he climaxed because he wanted to fuck my hot pussy.

I started to move back up to the head of the bed but Sam stopped me. He said that he wanted me to ride him for awhile first. I straddled Sam and positioned myself to where my pussy was right over his big cock. I took his cock and gently rubbed it up and down my pussy, getting it all wet with my pussy juices. I then slowly lowered myself onto Sam's big cock and when I felt it spreading the lips of my pussy and entering me, shock sensations began to shoot through me. I love the way Sam's cock felt in my pussy and Sam knew it. I rode Sam while he played with my tits, pulling on my nipples.

Sam then turned us over so that he was on top. He then lifted my legs and pushed them back toward my head causing my pussy to really open up for him. He guided that big cock into my pussy and I was in heaven. Sam then began to really pound his cock into me, causing the bed to really shake. Sam pounded my pussy until he filled me with his cum. We then lay there side by side. Sam was gently playing with my tits and I was playing with his cock, seeing if I could get it hard again. I love fucking you Sam said, and I love the way you suck my cock. I told Sam that his cock was dead since it wouldn't get hard again and he said that I had worn it out and that it was just resting.

Sam then got up and dressed and left. I put my gown and panties back on to wait for my husband to get home.

You can't imagine the surprise I got when my husband came up the stairs just as soon as Sam left. He told me that he had been in the garage and that he could hear the bed squeaking over his head, letting him know his wife was just a few feet over his head getting her pussy fucked by another man. I asked him if he heard what was said in the living room and he said no, but he wished that he could. He said he could hear us talking up in the bedroom but couldn't make out what we were saying.

We got on the bed and my husband removed my panties and for the second time, kissed my fresh fucked pussy. I love kissing your pussy after another man has just fucked it he said. I love you kissing it also, I said. I then had to tell him all the details of what happened between me and Sam while he continued to eat my pussy and also while he fucked me. I love your fresh fucked pussy also he said. I lost count as to the number of climaxes I had before my husband mixed his cum with Sam's in my pussy. He made sure that I was fully satisfied before he climaxed, and boy was I.

Laying there beside my husband, I couldn't believe that I had done what I had done. I would never have believed that I would have sex outside of my marriage, especially the way I was brought up, and here I was, laying beside my husband with another man's cum in my pussy. Even though I had mixed feelings, I can't lie and say that I didn't enjoy it. I enjoyed the things Sam did to me and it also excited me knowing that my husband was sucking or fucking my fresh fucked pussy.

This was my last meeting with Sam because he and his wife separated and he moved to another state.

sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
Hubby got his Wish

The story is good but in usual anticipated lines but then the end has been stale. It would have been more fitting if it were to be a THREE SOME of shared wife and may or could have been even a FourSome by the participating of Sam's wife as well.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Once again

Too brief to be really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Nice Change of Pace

I appreciate this series of stories. The writing seems more honest and more straight-forward than other pieces, and is all the more refreshing because of it. Thanks for sharing and best of luck to you both.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 14 years ago
I like your style

Please, PLEASE continue writing. Your style is smooth, limited pressure on his mate from either husband or new lover. She's allowed to set the pace ... as if a pair of hot pants and wet panties makes it easy to think straight. Stories are short enough to stir interest in the reader, long enough to build the heat and erotic enough to keep this reader coming back.

WHAT TO SEE MORE, PLEASE!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

On The Couch Husband shares wife with friend.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Bed is Big Enough for Three I pretend to sleep as my wife is fucked next to me.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories