Hubby Helps Me Out

Story Info
All I asked for was an enema.
1k words
3.86
74.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had eaten a weekend's worth of the wrong food -- chips, popcorn, bread, cake, you name it, if it was really bad for me I ate it. As a result of this bottom feeder behaviour I was ill, out of sorts and felt completely blocked up. By Tuesday I was still rough, so when Hubby came home I asked him to give me an enema.

He agreed, even though he was in sort of a rush to go to the gym. I prepared a litre of warm, soapy water and took it upstairs to our room. He asked me to undress and put a towel on the bed. I did this, but also put our big bolster on the bed as well. It's a black vinyl bolster, two feet long and eighteen inches in diameter and is very comfy.

I knelt over the bolster with my head down and bottom up, legs spread. He began by putting on a latex glove and spreading a small amount of lubricant around my anus before slipping his finger in. Of course, he can't resist a few minutes of anal fingering before deciding that I've been lubricated enough. Remember, he wants to go to the gym so he's in a bit of a hurry.

He filled the syringe and inserted the tip into my bottom. Gently he pushed the plunger down and I felt the warm water trickle into my rectum. He repeated this four or five times, then began hand stroking my pussy from behind. He is such a bad hubby! He took off his gym shorts and pants, slipped his stiff cock into my pussy and had a little fuck. He is very good at this, and as I am already wet I quite enjoy it, even though he's thrusting very hard and I'm starting to get cramps in my belly. He stopped and finished giving me the rest of the enema, then resumed screwing me, but this time he fingered my anus as well. It is simply a matter of time before he moves his cock from my pussy to my lubricated ass, the very one he just filled with warm, soapy water. Hubby loves giving me a good ass pounding, and proceeded to do so until I told him I was ready to ditch the enema.

He let me go and I wrapped up in a robe and departed for the loo. When I returned, he was laying on the bed, with a fresh glove on and nothing else. He asked me to take the robe off, step up to the bed and turn my back to him, then bend over and spread my cheeks and hold them apart. I did this, and felt his finger slip in and out of my bottom. It felt warm and stingy, and I realised that he had just rubbed Tiger Balm all around and up my anus. Tiger Balm enhances the feeling of any stimulus to the skin, we have found.

Hubby asked me to get the riding crop out of the closet and come back to the bed. When I brought him the riding crop, he told me to lace my fingers and put them behind my head. He gave me several hard strokes across my buttocks, until I just couldn't stand still anymore. Then he had me lay face down on the bed and whipped my bottom until I was squealing and just about to start crying. I'm not much of a screamer, but the riding crop hurts.

He told me to stand up, bend over and spread my cheeks again. I obeyed, feeling the raised welts on my hot, stinging buttocks. He stood up behind me, and gave my anus ten hard strokes of the riding crop. This hurt even worse than the whipping. My anus was already sensitive from the Tiger Balm and tender from his attentions, and the riding crop has a stiff leather tip which he is very accurate at aiming. He pushed me back onto the bed, kneeling over the bolster, and then I felt his cock pressing up against my asshole. Slowly he worked it in, and at first it felt nice and warm. Compared to that riding crop sodomy is soothing. This feeling did not last as once he was properly in he thrust his very stiff cock deeply into my rectum and reamed me hard for a time, then pulled out with a pop and again applied the riding crop to my buttocks. Another nice thing about the bolster is that it muffles all but the loudest screams.

He bade me to stand up, staying bent over, and spread my cheeks. He gave me another ten sharp, hard blows on my sore, throbbing anus. He enjoys doing this as I pucker up after each stroke, in an attempt to relieve some of the sting. I can't help it. Of course, he sees this as an invitation to whip my anus more, and harder. Having to maintain my balance and keep myself spread for him, plus not moving to evade the riding crop is all very difficult and makes the punishment much harder to bear than when I'm tied down and unable to move, I've noticed. More obedience, discipline and attention to detail is required to stand and present for punishment; we both know I need development in this area.

After my ten he fucked my ass some more, with long, slow, deep thrusts. I could tell by his breathing that he was getting excited and tightened up to encourage him to cum. He pulled out before that could happen, and one final time applied the riding crop vigorously to my already well-marked bottom.

"I'm going to the gym," he said.

"Please, I need another enema," I asked. He replied, "You are running out of time, you better go get more water and a fresh towel." He gave me one more enema, this time without any other business. While I was in the loo (sitting very gingerly on the toilet) he called good-bye through the closed door and headed to the gym at last. Hubby likes taking the time to help me.