Hubby Learns a Lesson Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot wife teaches husband the new rules.
930 words
3.97
112.6k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers

After all of his dirty talk, I decided to teach my husband a lesson he'll soon never forget.

- - -

I walk into the front door with the bag from the lingerie boutique to find my husband in the living room, sitting on his recliner. "Where have you been, honey?" He asks, sheepishly.

"I picked up a little something for you." I reply, flashing a mischievous glance his way.

"I'd like to see it." He replies, looking down at the bag.

I set down the bag and take off my coat. As I look into his eyes, I unbutton my dress to reveal the flaming red corset and panties that are caressing my tight body.

"That's nice!" His face lights up like a boy in Christmas with a new bike.

"Oh, this? This is a little something for me. This is what I wanted to show you." I think, opening the door to reveal Rudy, who nods at Frank.

I slowly walk up to Frank, who looks shocked, but also aroused. I lift up one leg to reveal my panties, which are soaking in my and Rudy's love juices. I whisper into Frank's ear, stroking his cock: "You asked for it, you got it. Now sit back and watch."

I turn to Frank and pull his sweater up off his firm chest, revealing a scandalous circle of dried juices around his fly. I unzip his pants, pulling his trousers down, revealing a beautiful bulge in the front of his tight shorts. I walk around Rudy, cupping his package in my hand as I run a hand up his chest, staring deep into Frank's eyes. Frank sits there, helpless, his cock tightening in his pants. I glance up at Rudy and let him kiss me deeply, feeling his tongue probe my mouth. My nipples harden as I feel his deep kisses. My wet pussy swells at the thought of fucking him again. I kneel down in front of him and pull his underwear down. His semi-erect penis slaps me under my chin before it disappears in my voracious mouth. His cock tastes of our sex juices, and I hungrily slurp on his hardening member. His thick member barely fits in my mouth, and I feel it growing, sliding deeper down my throat. I moan hard, clamping my thighs together, feeling his cum sliding down my thighs as I cum.

As I steady myself, I put my feet shoulder width apart, and slide my panties halfway down, Rudy's cock still in my throat. I slide a finger between my legs and pull out a finger full of our cum. "This is for you." I say to Frank, letting Rudy's dick pop out of my mouth, who gets up and submissively licks my finger clean. "Lick me good and you can play with my panties while you watch."

Frank positions himself behind me and I moan as his tongue probes clumsily, but adequately between my legs. Rudy slides his growing member into my mouth. I push a massive load of cum out of my hot pussy into his eager mouth. With one hand on Rudy's ass, I reach down and motion for Frank to lick the dried juices off my thighs. When he is done, I let him slide my panties off and sit back down.

"I'm going to fuck him now. That is what you wanted, right?" Frank gulps, giving me an approving nod.

I sit Rudy back on the leather couch and straddle his lap. I let out an exaggerated moan as I slide down Rudy's big cock.

Rudy puts his hands on my waist, caressing the silk corset that pushes my breasts to his waiting mouth. He pulls down a cup and sucks on one of my hard nipples.

I let out a loud moan. "Oh God! If I knew it would have been like this, I would have done this years ago!" I shout to Frank.

I can only hear his breathing as he sits helplessly, watching his wife riding this man like a possessed woman. But I focus on Rudy, who is sucking hard on my nipples, making me cum for what must be the hundredth time. I roll my hips forward as I descend on his hard cock, feeling his massive head flicker along my g-spot, bringing me to another major orgasm. His cock seems to grow inside me as I undulate on top of him, feeling more full than I ever have felt before.

We fuck for a good long time, and I look into his eyes, seeing that he's close to his own climax. I kiss him deep, and give him an approving glance. He firmly grabs my hips, pushing me hard up and down his cock. I get so excited, I let out a wild scream, and I feel him filling me with another load as we simultaneously reach orgasm. I collapse into his arms, my exposed breast pressed against his bare chest. After a moment, I climb over and sit down next to him. I look at Frank, a wet spot in front of his pants shows evidence of his own orgasm, as does his deflating cock underneath the fabric. Spreading my legs, I beckon my cuckold to lick my pussy while Rudy kisses me again. I have the last orgasm of the evening.

After Rudy leaves, Frank and I sit down and discuss the 'new rules'. I get to have whomever I want, whenever I want, so long as I come home to him, and let him have the leftovers.

Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers