Hubby Wanted To See My Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torrey
torrey
197 Followers

As the pillar from behind softened and withdrew I felt the next guy already trying to get in position. He wasted no time making his presence known. He entered hastily and had it not been for the fact that I had been fucked by that big black cock and that I was so well lubricated he would have hurt me. As the cock in front of me was spent and began to dwindle in size, I started to push back against the new guy but I told him I want no more cum in me I want it on my face and titties. I pushed hard on him to get him deeper and with more force, coaxing him to become more aggressive. "Fuck me like a slutty little hotwife." I said.

I was getting tired and my mouth hurt. I rolled over on my back and let the guy behind me cum all over my titties. Then the six of them just lined up and started jacking off all over me and titty fucking me, I was exhausted and they covered me in cum, my tits, tummy, face neck, hair oh my gosh I was coated and spent. I had nothing left to give and I had countless orgasms from all the fucking and sexual stimulation.

I was aware of several men very close by and the picture of what I must look like came into my head it was then that I noticed the guy with the camera videotaping the entire proceedings. This was to much for me; I began to rub their cum all over my body and play with my clitty, licking my cum covered fingers until I sent myself over the edge one last time while looking right into the camera lens. I was rigid and locked in a position of sheer ecstasy.

I could feel that I was drenched, the insides of my thighs were covered with my own juices as well as the cum of all of the men who had just made me a hotwife. Thinking of what it must look like, being taken repeatedly while my husband watched me.

Soon I heard Preston's voice in my ear saying, "there you go dear, we're going to get you cleaned up now, you were incredible hon..." Tommy and Preston helped me up.

The large sunken bathtub off of one of the bedrooms was filled with white rose-scented water. Preston and Tommy eased me down into the tub; Preston was next to me to make sure I stayed safe. I kissed them both deep sensuous kisses then I looked at Preston and asked Tommy to join me in the tub, "I want you in me one more time baby while Preston bathes me." Tommy got in and bent me over the side of the tub giving it to me one more time as Preston washed my hair, face and body. I asked Preston, "Is this what you wanted to see, because my inner slut has now been released?" As I said that Tommy released another hot load inside my pussy, I could only roll my eyes in the back of my head and cum on Tommy's tool. Preston said, "Yes baby you were so sexy tonight." After that they finished bathing me, while one of the men gathered my clothing and laid it upon the bed. After soaking in the water for more than 45 minutes, they got me out of the tub, wrapped me in one of the hotel's terry cloth robes and I sat up in the bed. Room service had been ordered a light meal of cheese, strawberries, fresh bread and champagne were brought to me. I felt like a princess a well used one albeit.

Once I had time to recover, Preston helped me dress; of course without the thong which was torn and hade become someone's party favor. As we left, each of the men thanked me for an incredible experience. I could only laugh as it was me that had an incredible experience. Just before we left they handed me my collection of tips and then they added more. I smiled in appreciation, as a hotwife and whore for the night I had earned two-thousand dollars. Money I could use for sexy clothes for our next experience.

Preston took me home, as we got into bed he crawled between my legs and licked my well used pussy to one last orgasm. He told me he could taste their cum and he was so incredibly turned on that I had become his hotwife. He wrapped his arms around me and kept me warm through the night. Somehow he knew that such adventures had only just begun...

torrey
torrey
197 Followers