Hubby's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

God I love to have my ass fucked! It feels so different from your pussy and I've grown so addicted to it that often when I'm by myself playing, I use a toy or my fingers to fuck it because it feels so damn good.

Back to reality, as my husband slowly picked up the pace of pulling his cock out to the point where only the head was still tightly squeezed by my anal ring and then ramming it back deep into me so that his balls slapping against my pussy. My moans and screams were muffled by the pillow but as I learned the next day, we were giving my sister an audio porno.

Hubby wasn't muffling his moans and between his moans and my muffled sounds, my sister was getting an ear full and hopefully loving it. Our sounds kept getting louder as he pounded in and out of my ass.

The biggest problem I've found with anal sex (remember patient lover ladies) is that the pleasure is so intense for both of us that we just can't last very long. In my self pleasuring fantasies, I've pictured him pulling his cock out and cumming all over my ass just like in the porno's but in reality, as I feel him building toward his orgasm, I shove harder back against him because I want to feel his cock explode deep in my ass, I just can't help it!

Finally he started to give a running commentary on how tight my ass felt and how much he loved fucking my asshole. Please don't get me wrong, we both love normal vaginal penetration and if his cock goes into my pussy, it rarely leaves without giving me a healthy deposit of cum.

With anal sex you obviously miss the kissing and tit sucking, chest rubbing and facial expressions and all the other fun playing that you can typically do with vaginal penetration. It's not something to do everyday but GOD it feels so awesome that it's a treat we give each other when we can.

I'd already cum again and he had to hold my hips to keep me from collapsing onto the bed because of the intensity of that orgasm. My orgasms with anal sex are different and really rock my world. He usually tries to last through at least one orgasm and whenever possible cums with me on the next one and this was one of those occasions.

His balls were slapping my pussy with each thrust of his cock into my ass and the sensations coming from my ass and pussy were building toward a grand finale. I could feel his cock get harder as he got ready to cum and between the glorious sensations I was feeling, the mental picture of him behind me and the cum that was going to explode from his cock into my ass, I went over the edge.

This orgasm was the biggest of the night and the sounds my sister was hearing were my muffled screams into the pillow. His cock seemed to double in size with each throb as the hot jets of cum fired deep into me. This time I did collapse onto the bed and he followed me with his cock still buried pulsing cum into my ass.

As our mutual orgasms finally faded, he licked my ear and whispered, "Your sister must be freaking, I don't think she'll have any doubt about what we were doing." As he rolled off me and we both moved up into normal positions in the bed I replied, "Well I'm not sure she knows you were fucking my tight ass but she certainly knows hot fucking when she hears it."

We took turns going to the bathroom and then settled into bed for the night. Before we drifted off, he asked me how things were going with our plan. I just wiggled my bare ass into his cock and whispered, "I think you'll be very happy birthday boy!"

On Friday morning hubby took our son to school and then was off for his workday. I'd taken off work for the day so Beth and I both slept late that morning, sis because of her trip the prior day and I because of the wonderful fucking I'd received late the night before. I'd briefly woken to kiss my son and hubby before they left but almost instantly went back to sleep.

The flushing of the commode in the spare bathroom finally woke me up and I stretched out on the bed and thought back to the prior night's events. My asshole still tingled from the hot fucking it had received and my mind wandered over how much I loved what my husband did to me. I also traced through the events and conversation with my sister.

The "plan" had obviously evolved from maybe getting her horny and drunk to just playing out today with the salon trip and pussy shaving and see where that went. If I could seduce her on my own, I thought that would make it even easier for me to talk her into giving my husband the birthday present he wanted.

My thoughts were interrupted by Beth knocking on our bedroom door frame as she stuck her head in. "Good morning sis, sleep well?" she asked. "I slept like a baby, how about you?" I replied. She giggled and said, "Well once the noise died down, I was able to drift off. What the hell was he doing to you?"

I made an instant decision to tell the truth just to see how she'd react. "Well after I'd sucked his cock and balls, I begged him to fuck my ass and what you heard was me cumming once while he finger fucked my ass to get it ready and cumming twice more as he pounded my asshole with his cock. OH yeah, you probably also heard him as he blew his cum deep into my ass."

Her facial expressions were priceless as her brain gradually comprehended what I was saying. "Holy shit, are you serious?" she asked. I stretched again which pulled my t-shirt up and gave her a full view of my spread legged pussy and said, "Does that surprise you Beth, you know what a slut I am and how much I love to be fucked."

She just stared at me and replied, "Yeah but I didn't know you were into anal sex." I smiled my sexiest smile and said, "Beth trust me, if you let my husband fuck your ass, you'd be begging for it occasionally also. Haven't you and Mark ever tried it?"

Her eyes seem to focus for the first time on my bare pussy as she replied, "We've tried it but it just hurt too much and he never could get his cock all the way in." She continued to look at my pussy as I said, "Well sis, it sounds like he didn't get you fully ready and wasn't patient with you but believe me it can be an awesome experience."

"Can I touch it?" she asked. Since she was still staring between my legs I assumed she meant my pussy and giggled as I said, "Sure sis, I seldom turn down a girl who wants to touch my pussy! Isn't a shaved pussy beautiful?"

She looked up at me as understanding dawned in her eyes. She sat on the bed beside me and asked, "Have you made love to another woman T?" As she asked the question she looked back down at my pussy and her fingers tentatively touched my labia. I involuntarily spread me legs further for her, hey I couldn't help it, that's what horny sluts do!

"I've let a few have their way with me, how about you?" I replied. She continued to lightly rub over my labia and I couldn't help it when a low moan escaped. She almost whispered as she answered both my questions, "Your shaved pussy is beautiful sis and yes, I've tasted my share!"

Before I could decide whether to try to push this further at that moment or not, she jumped off the bed and said, "Hey but we're sisters so I shouldn't be touching your pussy" and flew out of the bedroom leaving me with a pussy that really needed to be touched by someone, sister or not.

I went into our bathroom and sat on the commode, unconsciously rubbing my pussy as I mulled over the events of the last few minutes. I finally decided to keep to the plan of today, to try to help her feel better about herself and also to see what happened if I was actually able to shave her pussy.

I jumped into the shower and got ready for the days events. I decided that just in case, I would wear a sexy little thong so she could see the effect if the situation presented itself. We were going out to breakfast and then on to my local salon for the full treatment, facial, manicure, pedicure and finally a massage.

We had a great day and were very touchy feely with each other at every opportunity. I could sense that sisters or not, Beth was thinking about my pussy just like I was thinking about hers. When I had a moment, I called my husband and told him to get lost after he dropped our son off at his parents. I told him that sis and I needed some alone time and he just laughed and said, "If it gets me my birthday present Hon, I'll stay out all night."

I didn't think that would be necessary and made a point of telling Beth that he was going out with some buddies and wouldn't be home until after mid-night. She seemed to brighten even more and said that would give us time for an all girls evening. I could only hope that all girls meant the same thing to her as it did to me.

We got home late in the afternoon and I suggested we change and have some wine while we soaked in our hot-tub. Our hot-tub is on our deck but is arranged for privacy so I mentioned that I was going to get some late afternoon sun and probably wouldn't wear a suit. Beth didn't say anything in response so I wasn't sure what she would do.

I made sure to get downstairs first and opened a bottle of wine and took some glasses out with me to the hot-tub. I'd just settled into the water when Beth walked out wearing a robe. We had spent much of the day talking about our marriages and from what I could gather; Beth just needed to remind Mark of what an attractive horny woman he was married to.

As she dropped her robe to get into the hot-tub, I was given a wonderful view of my sister's assets. Her tits were about the same size as mine but her areolas were smaller and my eyes were drawn to her nipples that looked like hard little bullets just begging to be sucked and bitten. She apparently laid out a lot and had dark tan lines framing her beautiful tits.

Something about the female breast has always fascinated me. Even before my first lesbian experiences I took guilty pleasure in looking at other girls tits whenever possible. When I had my first experience of sucking another woman's tits, I was hooked for life.

There's just something about the shape and texture of a woman's tits and nipples that just send a glow straight to my pussy. Not to mention the moans that biting a nipple just right always elicit. I can't help it, I just LOVE to suck tit!

I also noticed her labia protruding from the tight little brunette curls surrounding them and quickly tried to visualize what they would look like shaved bare. As she settled into the water, she gave me a look like, "Well, what did you think?"

I thought I liked what I saw! Growing up, I'd looked up to her, always thinking she was better built and better looking than I and I'd wanted to emulate her in many ways. She was the one that always seemed confident and in High School, always had a parade of boys following her around.

When I'd discovered the joys of orgasms and lesbian sex (as detailed in earlier stories) I'd thought about her at least a few times while playing with myself and wondering, what if? Now I was being presented with an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. To give my husband his birthday present but also to share some forbidden sister love. My pussy was certainly starting to tingle just thinking about the possibilities.

I silently offered her a glass of wine and she nodded her acceptance. We raised our glasses to toast each other and I said, "To sisters and hot sex." She giggled and seemed to be on the same page as me when she replied, "Hot sex with whom?"

"Here goes" I thought as I moved over to sit beside her and slowly slid my free hand up her leg and I could feel her spreading her legs apart under the water for me. My fingers lightly touched her pussy and I said, "Weren't we going to shave this for you sis?" She quietly moaned and said, "Yes I think that would be a wonderful idea."

Anticipating or wishing depending on how you want to look at it, I'd brought my razor and some special shaving cream I use just for my pussy. I also had a large bowl that I dipped into the hot-tub to fill with hot water and finally I had some visine that I had learned from a radio call-in show helped with the bumps and after shave redness that sometimes occur.

Beth scooted up to sit on the side of the hot-tub and spread her legs giving me full access to her beautiful pussy. I could see that she had been thinking about this because her lips were already swollen and her clit was peaking out.

Her pubic hair was a little darker than mine and seemed to cover a larger area but I had been shaving mine for so long that I wasn't sure. I looked up and told her I would need to dry it off and before she could respond I slowly starting licking and sucking the hot-tub water from her mons and down the sides of her labia.

She moaned and wiggled her ass as she moved so I would have easier access. My sister was obviously on board with a little sisterly juice sharing. She was leaning back with her arms supporting her and she shifted her weight so she could move one hand to her tits. As I slowly licked and sucked, I looked up to see her milking hers tits and pinching her nipple with the free hand.

I used my fingers to spread apart her lips exposing the hot inner pick and ran my tongue up her slit like it was an ice cream cone. A loud moan escaped her lips as she said, "OH yeah, eat me sis." As I reached her clit, I gently sucked it into my mouth and she started to pant and make little moaning sounds over and over.

As I continued to lick, I slowly buried two fingers into her pussy and she lifted up to meet my fingers slowly moving in and out of her. Beth obviously knew what she liked and leaned forward so both her hands were free.

With one hand she continued to squeeze and pinch her tits and nipples and with the other, she spread her labia which freed my other hand and I thought I would see what fun things I could do with it.

I shifted my weight and didn't miss a beat with my tongue and fingers, continuing to fuck that pussy faster and faster and my tongue was taking long slow ice cream cone licks between her lips and up over her clit. Her moaning was getting deeper and louder.

I had shifted my weight so that with my now free hand, I could explore the tight little asshole that had been lifted off the hot-tub side to meet my other hand fingering her pussy. I moved down and swirled my tongue around her rim and she lifted higher and said, "Oh fuck that feels good."

I knew exactly how good it felt and whispered, "Yeah, well how does this feel?" as I slowly pushed my thumb into her asshole. She made a squealing sound and as my thumb slid by her ring muscle, she began to cum.

I knew how good this would feel for her and wanted to give her an experience she would never forget so I didn't let up with either hand, frantically fingering deeper into her pussy as I pushed my thumb almost all the way into her asshole.

The hand with the thumb in her asshole was cupping her ass and as I fingered her pussy with the other hand, I managed to use that thumb to gently rub over her clit. Her orgasm ran on and on and every time she would start to come down, I would change what I was doing and the tempo and she would go back over the edge.

I think she had at least 3 orgasms and finally caught her breath to beg me to stop. Part of me wanted to keep going, to enjoy the control I had over her and see how many times I could make her cum before she passed out.

The "sisterly" part of me realized how her clit and pussy must have felt from the multiple orgasms and the almost electric shocks that must have been traveling into her belly each time I continued to move so I slowly stopped, knowing that there was a "very" good chance that hubby was going to get his birthday present.

She had collapsed onto the side of the hot-tub just laying there exhausted with her legs dangling in the hot-tub. I moved up, slowly and gently kissing and licking her pussy and tits as she moaned softly. I LOVE to suck tit and big sister's were no exception.

I gave them my full attention for several minutes before moving slowly back down her belly to her pussy. Other than moaning and rubbing the back of my head with her hands, she hadn't moved and was in a perfect position to have her pussy shaved.

I slowly rubbed some special shaving crème I use over her tight little curls. She moaned and propped up on her elbows so she could see what I was doing. Every girl reading this who's shaved her pussy knows what a pain the process can be but of course the effort is usually "well" rewarded.

It was so much easier for me with her legs still spread and totally accessible as I shaved carefully over and around her labia. I left a small patch just above her clit and then moved down and very carefully shaved around her asshole.

I couldn't resist sliding a finger into her tight asshole as I shaved. The feeling of slow strokes shaving her, the warm water I was using from a bowl to rinse and my finger stroking in and out were too much and between loud moans, she had another orgasm and I just couldn't resist sucking the juice from her wet pussy.

Although I had to pause while she had her orgasm and of course to suck her pussy clean, I was soon finished and the result was a beautiful shaved pussy that would make any guys' cock hard as rock or any juice loving woman's mouth water. I applied the final touch by rubbing some of the visene over her now bare pussy lips and of course accidentally buried a couple of fingers in her as I did.

I was thrilled with the result and we both got out and dried off so she could go inside and look at a mirror. Beth was equally thrilled with the result and we giggled as we talked about what Mark's response would be.

I had no doubt what my hubby's response would be and as we lay on our bed with me slowly licking her smooth pussy (to make sure I didn't leave any nubs of course), I asked, "Sis would you be willing to help me with a little project?"

She was enjoying the new sensations of a hot tongue slowly licking her now smooth pussy and judging from her moans, would have said yes to anything I asked at that moment. She gasped and screamed, "Yes", which either signaled yet another orgasm or her agreement to help me.

When her orgasm finally faded away, I realized that by now she'd cum at least 4 times and poor little me needed to have my pussy eaten. My pussy was so swollen and wet from the afternoon's activity and I needed to cum in the worst way!

I moved up and slowly straddled her face and lowered my pussy down onto her tongue. GOD it felt sooo good as her tongue plunged into my pussy and it seemed like within seconds I was experiencing my own massive orgasm.

As waive after waive of white hot sensations traveled from her tongue up through my pussy and into my belly, I pinched hard on my nipples and just screamed. I usually have multiple orgasms but occasionally I have nuclear explosions that seem to go on and on and this was one of them.

When I finally rolled off of her, her face and hair were wet from my pussy juice. We lay together as I licked my own juice from her face between kisses. Finally I whispered, "I want you to help me with hubby's 50th birthday present." She replied tiredly, "Sure, what are you getting him?"

"Us" I said as I kissed her again. "Us, I'm not sure what you mean" she replied. I rolled over and started kissing and gently biting her big nipples as I said, "He wants two women for his birthday." A look of understanding came over her face and she replied, "I know Mark wouldn't like that."

I giggled and said, "Who's going to tell him?" She paused to think about it and I could see the doubt in her eyes and said, "My hubby will rock your world sis and wouldn't you love to eat my pussy while he fucks you with his big cock?"

As I twirled my tongue over her areola, I added "Besides, after he fills your pussy with his hot cum, I'll just have to suck it out." She let out a loud moan as she visualized that picture and I knew hubby was going to get the birthday present of his dreams!

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers