Hubby's Debt

Story Info
Linda got home from work ready to relax.
1.9k words
3.92
122.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda got home from work ready to relax. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary as she sat down on the couch to watch tv. One of her biggest priorities was to make sure she was the best looking woman at work always dressed to the nines. Always very sultry with a low cut short mini-skirt which showed off her beautiful stems which were always in the highest heels and silkiest stockings.

She thought very little of the threat that loomed so close to her. Her husband's gambling was always a problem but she was never sure exactly how much until now. She luxuriously stretched her legs on the sofa and leaned her neck back. Suddenly she was very aware that she was not alone. From behind her coach leaped a very strong, muscular assailant. She gasped as he quickly covered her mouth.

" Hubby hasn't paid in a while, I was looking for something to take as collateral and looks like I found the perfect thing!"

Linda felt dizzy as her eyes began to close. Clearly there was chloroform on the cloth. Thoughts of a relaxing evening left fleetingly. The last thing she remembered was falling into her assailants arms.

She woke up in a no-tell motel. It must have been in one of the parts of town where you did not go unless you had to. The decorum of the room was very cheap as it was clear that this room had been well used by many people. She wondered how many man's cum had dripped out of their matrons pussy on this bed. The room almost smelled of sex. The TV looked ancient and she wondered if it got anything other than porn. There was so little decoration sex had to be about the only entertainment. She attempted to roll a bit and felt restrained. She looked around and noticed that her legs and feet were bound to the bed in a spread eagle position. Her mouth was gagged and she was all alone. She could hear a conversation going on over the phone. It was her assailant talking on the phone. After he finished he came into the room and sat next to her.

"Don't worry, I am sure they will get in touch with hubby, but for now I will keep you company." The thought of his company in this place was truly nauseating. She felt so angry and powerless at the same time. She had noticed that her attacker had took more than a few glances at her mature but young looking body. "But try and make a move and you will be very sorry." as he scolded her he reached underneath and squeezed her firm ass cheek. She had not gotten a chance to work out today which was very rare. She had to make sure she was the queen bee at work. In her opinion, if the boss wasn't staring at her legs and ass then she wasn't doing her job. She guessed his age to be in his early 30's but could not really be sure. He turned on the TV and it was pretty much exactly as she thought. The visions of hard core porn was on every channel.

"Oh yes, fuckkkk meeeee!" the actress on the screen exclaimed. She was watching a young teen blonde getting viciously fucked onscreen from behind. She watched in boredom as a young stud with an enormous cock plowed her like a field. Her own sexual experience was fairly vanilla. This was probably the third time she had watched a 'dirty movie' as she had called it. She had always hidden her own sexual desires from everyone. She may have dressed the part but she used it as power over men. Then she saw something she had never seen. She watched in amazement in the next scene as two guys went to town on one lucky girl this time a young brunette with enormous tits. If she had to guess probably FF. She felt naughty but envious of the woman on the screen. Both men were very well hung and they were in complete control of this young girls body. It went on for quite some time. One of them would suck and pull on her nipples while the other one would eat her pussy. Clearly the men could do almost anything to her that they wanted and then she though back to her own position tied up and restrained.

One of the guys got on his back and the woman climbed right on top of him. The other lubed himself in and slid his cock up her ass. She could feel herself getting aroused as they relentlessly plugged both holes. She screamed and screamed and her big tits wobbled like two huge balloons. She thought to herself "Oh my God, I hope I am not getting arroused!"

Linda lay on the bed very aware that she was becoming horny. It would not be long before her filthy secret would be discovered. She could feel arousal throughout her body. She watched in jealousy as they showed the two huge cocks from behind plugging her like there was no tomorrow. She ached to stroke her pussy as her hands slightly fought against their rope restraints. She arched her hips toward an invisible cock in hopes of some relief as her panties got damper by the second. Her breathing began to become a little more labored and it would not go unnoticed.

"Hmmmmm, seems like someone else is enjoying the movie as much as I am. Your nipples always get that hard?" She had been so wrapped up with the exquisite show that she had not noticed that were erect like two pebbles protruding through both bra and blouse. Her assailant moved towards her to the bed. "Need a little help?" he sarcastically asked. She shook her head vehemently and tried to turn to hide her shame but only made the bed creak. Her eyes looked frantically as her assailant cackled and moved his hands to her very erect nipples.

"Not too bad for an older girl. Maybe we can have a little fun.You want that don't you." Again she shook her head in protest. As much as she hated to admit it she did like the feeling of the younger mans meaty hands plying her nipples. It was clear that he would not be content to just play with her nipples as she was now watching him and not the movie. His hand raced up her leg and stop between her thighs he caressed the nyloned muscle between her legs. She attempted to squeeze his hand with her thighs in the hopes of wresting herself free.

"You are a very naughty girl!" His hand slid underneath and he gave a squeeze. She squirmed and made a muffled "mmmmmph." He then slid her skirt up to her hips and told her "Now I can see everything are you happy now?" At this point she did begin to notice a rather large bulge in his pants which must have been hiding an extraordinarily large cock. At the same time she watched his man meat he noticed her girl parts.

"So nice and wet there, you sure you don't want to play a bit?" Again she shook her head no. "Well your body tells a very different story sweetie. Look at your panties they are a little wet don't you think?" Ashamed she looked down at the front of her black thong. Her pussy juice was very visible in the front. He was again stroking her stockinged thighs. "Usually they don't make me take the hotties because I like to play too much. I think you look a little warm there, let me help you out."

She could feel his breath right up against her snatch. With his fingers he slid her panties slowly down to her ankles. "I think that is much better now." He immediately bent down between her legs and began to repeatedly kiss and ravish her defenseless pussy. "Still a little hot I think." He moved to the buttons on her blouse and slowly unbuttoned them one by one.He threw her blouse aside and was staring at her bra. "Jesus I love stockings." he said as he began to unbutton his pants.

He dropped his pants to the floor and there clearly protruding between his legs was what looked like at least a 10 inch cock. He was a little wet himself as his precum had made his hard tip very visible. He moved over Linda who was as frightened as she had ever been. This monster of a man with the huge pecker was probably going to fuck her whether she wanted to or not. He reached around her back and quickly removed the clasps of her sheer black bra. A few tears welled up in her eyes as his body pressed to hers. She quivered in anticipation of his cock opening her with no mercy. Clad in only stockings and in a clear state of arousal was this man could do whatever he wanted and told her as much. However he had grown accustomed to her and wished to have her when he wanted her.

Listen, I want to have you not just now but whenever I want. I want to make a deal with you." She nodded. "I am going to remove your gag and untie you BUT there are conditions! Firstly, you and I are going to fuck no if ands or buts." She nodded again. "Two when I call you, you are mine. I don't care who you are with or what you are doing." She nodded again. He removed the gag and positioned himself near her wet little hole.

Saying he was big for her was an understatement. He rubbed his velvety head up and down her full cunt lips. Even with all her pussy juice lubricating his huge cock it was almost impossible to accommodate his thickness. She had wished he had untied her legs as she could have pulled him deeper inside her and wrapped her legs around him. When he finally got inside her she groaned right into his ear. She had never been so wet in her life. The first few thrusts back and forth and she nearly passed out. She had already cum once and was working on a second when his mouth moved to bite her tits. She closed her eyes as he pulled her nipple away from her breast and pulling into his mouth. With one of his hand he stroked her nyloned thigh. It must have been something to watch this guy pounding away at Linda as he kept grunting tell her how tight her pussy was.playing with herself for the first time. She felt like a teen He told her how he was making her a woman again and that no man would satisfy her like him. He grunted and told her how much he loved her stockings and she will jerk him off in them one day. A puddle of their juices began to form as his assault was unrelenting. Linda's toes curled in her shoes as this animal plugged away at her the same way those two guys in the movie fucked that porn star. Linda felt the bed thump and shake as he pounded her deeper and deeper. She wished she could rub her clit while he fucked her. With a final grunt he collapsed on Linda. Linda felt came in like never before. His seed was red hot and he came like a gusher must have felt like a liter of cum. He pulled out his shrinking cock out and began to untie her and handed her her clothes.

"Don't forget what we talked about." he then slapped her ass as she left with mixed feelings over what would happen next.