Hubby's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the bedroom, it didn't take long for me to realize that I hadn't fucked Amy yet. Wifey was letting me have a threesome but deftly managed to make sure I never had intercourse with Amy. Also, Amy hadn't had an orgasm yet. As Amy and Wifey emerged from the bathroom, I began to feel a little amorous again and gave each a big hug and a kiss. Wifey had just a towel wrapped around her body. Amy was comfortable being completely naked even though she had a few extra inches here and there. She carried it well and her curves were shapely and statuesque on her frame.

I don't think we should let Amy leave before she has at least one good orgasm. I tugged the towel from around Wifey and pushed Amy to the bed where we began one last encore. My hands roamed from one beautiful body to the next. We were a mess of entangled flesh and it felt great. I couldn't tell where my body ended and Wifey's began Amy's began. Wifey noticed me starting to kneel with my rock hard cock. She pushed Amy onto her back and moved her head to Amy's pussy. She then started to lick at Amy while she reached her hand behind her towards my cock. It didn't take much coaxing for me to lineup. Amy was at the top of the bed legs straddling Wifey. Wifey's head was buried deep between Amy's legs. I could look right down as I kneeled behind Wifey and stare down her back towards Amy's eyes. Wifey used her tongue to tease Amy's clit, had one of her hands cupping Amy's massive breast and used the other hand to guide my cock deeper into her warm, wet pussy. I started pressing deeper, thrusting harder. Wifey's tongue mashed deeper into Amy with every stroke I took. It was like a chain reaction. My thrusts were getting deeper inside of Wifey making her moan louder as they were pressing her deeper into Amy's pussy. Wifey's moans were like a little vibrator on Amy's clit. Each moan and deeper lick of the tongue made Amy moan louder, which made me more excited and caused me to thrust even harder. Soon it was chorus of deep, carnal moans that kept getting louder. Each thrust made Wifey's breast sway and in turn made Amy's breasts sway as well. It was a gorgeous sight. I moved my hands tighter around Wifey's dainty waist and gripped her firmly trying to make her breasts sway in rhythm with my hips. Wifey must have been hitting the right spot, as Amy's moans were getting louder and she was bucking her hips back at Wifey. Amy gripped the back of Wifey's hair and shoved Wifey's head down on her pussy. Wifey continued to lick and tease Amy's clit, Wifey seemed to know what she was doing and was hitting all the right spots. Wifey moved two fingers and slowly slid them in and out of Amy's pussy. Slowly at first, but then she moved gradually deeper. Wifey found what she was looking for. Pressing the tip of her two fingers into Amy's g-spot sent Amy into a loud chorus of moans that I had never heard or knew a woman could make. Amy's body convulsed in pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm flowed thru her body. Seeing what Wifey did to Amy sent me over the edge and made me cum. I thrust deeply one last time as I shot my load into Wifey's pussy. I pulled out and rolled over next to them on the bed. I just sat there just looking at the two beautiful ladies and watched the cum dripping from my sexy wife's pussy.

It was getting late and Amy said needed to get back. We never did see her again once she left for summer. But, I totally enjoyed my first threesome. Later, I asked Wifey if she didn't let me fuck Amy on purpose. She admitted that she was jealous and didn't want my cock in any girl's pussy but hers. I asked what about the hand job and blow job, but she said that was different. I wasn't going to complain. I had a great time and two gorgeous girls. And Four boobs! What guy wouldn't dream of that!

Before falling asleep that night, Wifey rolled over and kissed me. She asked how I was feeling. I told her, that everything was perfect and she was better than I deserved and kissed her one last time. As she rolled over, she said 'Remember now, you owe me one. Next time, we make one of my fantasy's come true!' I smiled but didn't remember know what fantasy she was talking about, I guess my mind was still elsewhere and I agreed next time it was her turn. She smiled and said 'I wish to have to more horses and a new stable.' I shook my head, I should have known.

I smiled and wryly said back, 'As long as you bring hot little college girls to come over and ride. You can have as many as you want, but I don't think I can handle more than 3 or 4 at once.' She punched me and said 'Maybe, if you are a good boy, I will bring this girl I met at the gym over...maybe!' But, that is a story for another time. I am definitely lucky to have such a beautiful, loving wife!

12