Hubby's Friends Feel at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the room crashed around me as my orgasm hit and I screamed out, "Oh god! Fuck yeah! Oh god!"

Robert came seconds later and I could feel his hot stream of cum spurt into my ass. Exhausted, I slumped over the back of the couch, breathing heavily, trying to recover from my earth shattering orgasm. He pulled out once the pulsating stopped and left me empty over the back of the couch.

After a moment I rolled onto the couch and laid on my back, cum dripping from my pussy and ass. Jesse, Jimmy, Justin and Dean were all surrounding me, stroking their hard, purple dicks. One by one they all unloaded their final loads of hot cum onto my stomach and breasts, which I rubbed into my skin and licked from my fingers.

We all took a moment to catch our breath, the guys wandering back into the hallway to pick up their discarded clothing. Once I'd finally gotten my strength back I got up and started to head back to the bedroom to clean up.

"Thank you, Lila," I heard Robert call out.

"Yeah, thank you, Mami," Jesse echoed.

"That was amazing," Jimmy breathed, somehow still a bit shy.

"Yeah it was," Justin agreed enthusiastically. "We should definitely do that again sometime."

I heard the rest of the guys agree and I laughed as I walked down the hall. Dean followed me and once we were in the bedroom, he took me in his arms and kissed me.

"I love you so much," Dean whispered as he kissed me softly. "You are the most amazing wife I could ever have asked for."

Dean kissed me deeply, his hands reaching down and encircling my ass, pressing my pelvis into his not-quite-soft-yet cock.

"I love you too, baby," I whispered against Dean's lips. "I'd do anything for you."

And I meant it.

The End

Special thanks to HeyAll for editing, and for mentoring me.

Your votes and comments are appreciated.

12