Hubby's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,238 Followers

Glancing up, I saw a hot smirk cross her face as she inquired, "Taste good, Baby? Does that cum taste good? I hope so 'cause you have to eat it all out me."

With that Kathy lay back slightly and spread her legs further apart to grant me unimpeded access to her messy cunt. She gently lifted my cum-smeared face up and chanted softly, "Get it! Get it, baby! Get it all! Eat all Dan's cream outta me! Don't let it knock me up. You remember what happens when you miss some, don't you? Make sure you get it all this time!"

My cock heaved mightily at Kathy's nasty comments and I re-attacked her gooey cunthole with renewed vigor. Scooping out cockcream and girl cum with my tongue, I slowly jerked on my leaking cock. I couldn't believe how recklessly we were behaving; the whole naughty scene seemed too surreal to be true. I was on my knees, in my own bedroom, sucking another man's gooey seed out of my squirming wife's freshly fucked cunt while that man lay asleep just a few feet away! I had almost forgotten how much Kathy loved public or dangerous sex; sex where she might be seen or caught, but she was certainly reminding me now.

Suddenly, Dan groaned and shifted slightly on the bed. We both freeze and Kathy glanced over her shoulder to ascertain the situation. Lifting my head up, I peered around her body to see if I have been discovered. My fears were put to rest as Dan slightly repositioned himself with his back still to us and the sounds of his heavy breathing again filled the room.

Turning back to me, Kathy grinned wickedly and murmured, "That was close! You almost got caught, cumsucker! You might like that though. You want me to wake him so he can watch? You want me to let Dan watch you lick his cum outta me? You sure liked it when I let Kent watch that time!"

With that bit of teasing complete, she pointed down to her cummy pussy and pumped her hips into the air, signaling me to resume. Once again, I expertly sucked and licked her sperm-laden muff as she began to twist and pluck at her own hard, pink nipples.

Light from the street light streamed through the bedroom window, framing our half of the bed, and the room was filled with the sounds of Dan's deep breathing, soft slurping and licking noises, and Kathy's shallow moans. Soon, though, her moans turned into whimpers and became higher pitched and nearly continuous. Her stomach started to ripple and I could tell she was reaching a crescendo.

Kathy released her throbbing nipples from between her pinching fingers, and I saw her take her wrist into her mouth to muffle her groans and whimpers. Turning her head slightly, she looked at Dan and luxuriated in the wickedness of having me eat out the cum he had pumped into her minutes before. Her eyes remain locked on his sleeping body as she reached her left hand down to lock my face into place against her creaming pussy. Looking hungrily at Dan, her firm hips started to pump faster and faster, and a soft, wounded-animal sound escaped her parched lips as her twat violently exploded in my cunt sucking face. Humping and gyrating furiously, she pressed my wet face tight against her baby-smooth pussy as she came fiercely.

All I could was lick and suck helplessly as Kathy used my face to jack-off onto. Before I realized it, my trembling cock recoiled in my hand and I shot stream after stream of sizzling ball batter against the side of the bed, soaking the bedspread. My cock had detonated from the excitement of eating another man's cum out of my wife's pussy!

Kathy's gyrations slowed and she released my head from her tight grip. Grinning lovingly down at me she whispered softly, "Mmmm, that was wonderful! Ohhh, God I need to get fucked again! Come on, if we are real quiet we can..."

Kathy reached down to grab hold of my cock, but discovered it was already deflating. Searching with her other hand she felt the wetness of my spent cumload on the bedspread between her legs.

"Ohhh Baby!" She giggled, "You did it again! I can't believe you came cleaning me out again! You kinky bastard—no wonder I love you so much!"

I sheepishly smiled up at her and, after a few heartbeats; I was rewarded with a huge grin and a passionate kiss.

"That's okay, Sweetheart. It must have been hard for you to hold back after what all happened tonight. I mean, you saw me suck off that big cock, then you heard Dan fuck me like I was his personal tramp, and then you got to lick his sperm outta my gooey little cunt. I imagine all that was very exciting for you, wasn't it, Baby? Ummmm, Honey? You might want to leave the room or get back under the bed. I need to get fucked and if you can't do it...well..."

With that, Kathy rolled over on the bed and reached over to Dan. Looking me in the eye, she smirked and shook him gently. "Dan? Wake up, Baby. I want to play some more."

As I escaped out the door of our bedroom, Dan finally struggled out of his deep slumber. Pausing around the corner, I heard Kathy whine poutingly in her little girl voice, "Come on and wake up, lover. Kathy was a very bad girl, letting you fuck her in her husband's bed while he was gone. Bad girls need to be punished! I need you to punish me with your big cock, Dan. I need to you to shove that cock up my ass and punish me hard! Come on, Baby. Wake up and fuck Kathy in her tight little ass...I'll let you...I'll let you stick it up my ass!"

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,238 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. However, we do agree with the commentator who said your ‘story tags’ were incorrect. They should have included ‘cuckold, unfaithful wife, voyeur, etc.” Those would let the reader know what they are getting into when they start the story.

My wife has fucked most of the guys at my workplace, generally in our marital bed, and often with me spying on them. She exchanged phone numbers with them at the company parties where she flirts heavily. They think that I don’t know, but my wife and I are in this 100% together.

Kathy’s taunting her husband was super hot. For example, "…she sweetly cooed to her new lover. "Fuck me better than Troy does! Fuck me better in my husband's bed! Fuck me in the bed he tries to fuck me in!”

Those are exactly the words cuckold hubbies, like me, need to hear because we’re inadequate. My wife loves to shout out those words because that is the reason she is fucking other men. And, the men love to hear that because it boosts their egos. It’s a win, win, win!

My wife loved the following from your story, “They both stared in awe at the junction of pussy and cock, and seemed amazed at how wide her tiny pussy had stretched to accommodate his thick glistening cockmeat.”

She is short, petite, and has very tight pussy. My 3-inch, pencil thick dick certainly doesn’t open her up. So, she loves big-cocked guys boring her pussy out – that’s what a wife needs!

Next, we had never read a story which included, “I was on my knees, in my own bedroom, sucking another man's gooey seed out of my squirming wife's freshly fucked cunt while that man lay asleep just a few feet away!”

Finally, we loved, “Kathy reached down to grab hold of my cock, but discovered it was already deflating. Searching with her other hand she felt the wetness of my spent cumload on the bedspread between her legs.”

That is exactly where a hubby’s cum should land – on the bedspread instead of in her pussy like the other guy!

Your story showed the excitement of a couple being complicit together. I’m sure that most guys who fuck our sexy wives have no idea how much pleasure they are giving us husbands!

Good job, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another shitty attempt to make cheating okay.

You have only succeeded in portraying a selfish disusing and vile woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick shit ........like you

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck watches his whorewife in action, same old shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No More

My wife Nancy and I used to play the field 50-50. We tried to keep it equal of course it was easier for her to pick up a guy I was a little picky. The other always had to be close in case thing's would get out of hand it happened twice both times I was in the adjoining room but I would knock on the regular door saying I was security either open or I would come in. Both times I let myself in. Acting like the pissed off husband and send the guy on his way usually half dressed. Then a couple times there just no women and Nancy asked if she could pick up a guy anyway I said ok but this is supposed to be 50-50 right she said yes. So when I figured it out at a party that her company had I avoided being around him finding his name was Paul to say I was pissed would be correct because coworkers were supposed to be off limits. I left the party walking for about forty five minutes to cool off. When I returned I spotted her talking to Paul I thought damit I really don't want to have to walk again to cool off again. That's when I spotted Julieanne another coworker of Nancy's so I headed to her wich she was in the opposite direction as Nancy damn she was nice. I was flirting pretty heavy when Nancy came up to us. Just as soon as she could hear I asked where have you been I have been looking for you. She said she had been looking for me. On the way home Nancy said don't forget coworkers are off limits. I said I know. But to my self I thought maybe the rules only applies to me. Something had to be going on so with the help of a friend Mark I got some interesting recordings of Nancy and Paul he was going to be a surprise for me. I had a surprise planned for them. Julieanne was going to help me suprize them by being in our bed with me fully dressed with cameras that recording every move we made in our house. Also if my plan didn't work I was going to sue for divorce and her company Julieanne wouldn't be in any trouble because she already had another job. I knew from the recordings it was going down Friday evening. So when Nancy called on her lunch break saying she had a big surprise for me that evening I had to act surprised but saying it had better be a good suprize because she knew me well enough to know I didn't like off the wall surprises. She asked when I would be home I said 7:30 As planned Julieanne and I was ready setting in the living room waiting our cars hidden. As soon as they pulled in we ran to the bedroom that Nancy and I played our game's in not our marrital bed. We heard them come in and upstairs it sounded like they were having a little fun when they stepped into the play room you should have seen their faces when they seen us and we yelled surprise. I also yelled I thought you said coworkers were off limits! Nancy started crying. Then I said Paul I think you should leave. He turned and walked out. After a minute Nancy asked what about Julieanne? I said I think she can stay don't you? Nancy said but you said coworkers were off limits? I said can't we even the score Paul was a coworker a while back wasn't he? She said yes and that she was sorry. I asked what she was sorry about her breaking the rule or me finding out? She said for her breaking the rule and not being honest with me and that if I really wanted and it was ok with Julieanne I could go ahead and enjoy. As she turned to walk away I said stop Nancy she turned as Julieanne and I got out of bed fully dressed. Julieanne said Nancy I am leaving and if I were you I would start making up for the mistakes you made real quick. Nancy said thank you Julieanne and hugged her then came to me asking if she could get in bed with me. I said no then paused a second saying not in this bed this room may be done with. Our marrital bed is for the one I love. She said I was the only one she loved and that she was sorry for what had happened. We did quit playing around and started a family.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories