Hubcaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anderson Company, this is Jim Alberts," I said into the phone.

"Jim, this is Alex," I could tell by her voice she was upset.

"What is wrong Alex?"

"I'm broken down on the highway, I have a flat tire. I was trying to fix it but the jack it... I just couldn't get it to work," I could tell she was crying.

"Okay, okay Alex, calm down. Look where exactly are you? I'll come out and change your tire."

"I'm on the North Loop heading west, just past Shepard."

"Okay, is your call pulled well away from the traffic lane?"

"Yes the shoulder is very wide here, there is plenty of room."

"Okay, no more crying, I'll come right away and we'll get the tire changed in just a few minutes, no problem at all."

"I hate to have you..."

"Oh nonsense, it's really no trouble at all," I replied, hanging up the phone and grabbing my keys. Damn, what resolve, what will power, I had convinced myself I'd never see her again and here I am driving out to see her again. Hell, but I couldn't leave her stranded there, could I?

My mind spun as I walked to my car and headed out of the company parking lot. I passed the CEO's black Mercedes and what the hell? It was missing a hubcap. As I drove out to Alex, now in the daylight I saw car after car with missing hubcaps, it seemed I had to search to find a car completely intact. I maybe saw ten or eleven during the entire drive to where Alex was broken down.

I turned on my flashers and pulled up behind Alex's car. Thankfully the tire that was flat was the one missing the hubcap. "At least that will save a little bit of time," I said to myself as I climbed out of the car.

"Oh Jim, I'm so sorry to make you do this, I just didn't know who to call. I know how to change a tire, I've done it many times before it's just that I couldn't figure out the jack."

"Don't worry about it Alex, I don't mind. Here, let me look at the jack," I replied, taking the jack from her hands. "It is a little odd, do you have your manual here?"

"Yes of course," she said, opening her door and reaching into the glove box. "Here it is."

I leafed through the manual and found the instructions on the jack. It was different, but not to difficult, I just had to make sure I got it set up in the correct location. I moved over near the tire and then looked it over. While it was definitely flat I couldn't seen any apparent reason for going flat. I went ahead and set up the jack, loosened the lug nuts and then lifted the car up just enough to pull the tire off.

Once again I looked over the tire, but still couldn't find anything that would make it go flat, but I leaned it against the car near the trunk and pulled out the spare. Looking up at Alex I said, "It's a temporary spare, we better get you over to a tire place and get the flat looked at."

She nodded and I continued working. Once I got the spare on, I lowered the car, cinched the lug nuts and put everything in the trunk. Closing the trunk I asked Alex, "Where do you buy your tires?"

"At Discount," she replied.

"Okay, I know of one not to far away. You'll need to be a bit careful with this spare, I'll drive slow so you can follow me. We're gonna take the next exit, make a u-turn and then turn left on Shepard. The tire place should be just a few blocks north of the freeway. Look, here's my cell number just in case we get seperated," I finished, writing my cell phone number on the back of one of my cards and handing it to her.

Just as we were about to head back to our cars a bright red Volkswagen Beetle drove past, not the new model, but the original in perfect condition. The bright red body looked like it was brand new, the chrome glittered in the sunlight and the engine had that purr that anyone who rode in one of those old cars just had to love. It was mint, perfect except that the front hubcap was missing.

Alex and I watched in complete silence as the car passed us and then she said, "There's more now."

"More what, Volkswagens?"

"No cars without hubcaps. It didn't used to be like this, it's like suddenly almost every car is missing one, or two or more. Haven't you noticed?"

"I thought it was just me, seeing now that I have one missing."

"No, there's more, every day there is more."

"Like an epidemic," I replied, laughing softly.

"No, no I'm serious."

"I am too, it's just that it can't be..."

"It can't be what?"

"It's just coincidence, we notice it because our hubcaps are gone."

"It's more, there's too many," she replied, trembling some.

Reaching out and pulling her to me, I leaned my head against hers and whispered, "Come on now, don't worry, we'll get your tire fixed and then we can take care of the hubcaps. Let's just get your tire fixed now, okay?"

"You're right, I'm sorry, it just all seemed so odd and then I got this flat. Thank you again Jim for helping me," she said, kissing me on the cheek. I walked her to her car, opened the door for her and held the door as she climbed inside. She fixed her seatbelt and started the engine as I closed her door.

I ran back to my car, climbed inside and then pulled around her and onto the next exit ramp, making sure she was following me okay. We maneuvered as a pair through the traffic and in just a few minutes pulled into the tire store.

After parking beside her, I followed Alex into the store. It was a new building, with the tire bays located on the right side of the building and the sales area located on the left. There was window wall on three sides of the sales area, so it was very bright. White tile and ceilings added to the brightness and provided a powerful contrast to the black tires. Inside the store there were stacks of new tires all around as well as new tires mounted on racks with sparkling hubcaps.

There was a short line so I fell in behind Alex and continued looking around. There was a large waist high window that looked into the tire bays. On each side of the window was a stack of new tires and between the tires was a counter someone could lean on while watching the work on the cars. The entire space smelled of new tire, the rubbery smell just seems to make you feel good, I mean what better feeling is there to have than when you just put new tires on a car?

When Alex got up to the counter she asked them to look at the tire and either fix or replace it. She also asked the salesman to take off the other hubcaps.

"I can take off the hubcaps if you want ma'am, but I'll have to charge you to do it," he replied.

Alex simply nodded, but I stepped in and said, "Wait a minute, doesn't her tires have a warranty and free rotate and balance agreement?"

The salesman looked up at his computer screen and said, "Yes, free balance and rotation."

"Okay, fix the tire and then rotate and balance the other tires. When you put them back on simply put the hubcaps in her trunk."

"Okay, it will take a little longer, but we can do that."

Alex looked at him with a bit of a triumphant smile, "Well, thank you Jared," she said, reading his name off the name tag.

Blushing a bit he replied, "You're welcome ma'am."

Alex reached to the counter and grabbed one of the business cards there, checking the name and then tucking it into her purse. We then walked toward the waiting area but found most of the seats taken so we turned and headed over to the window looking into the tire bays. With the tire displays surrounding us, we stood by the window in solitude, basically hidden from anyone's view.

As we stood together she leaned against me and said, "I just love the smell of new tires, it's just so, invigorating."

"I know what you mean," I replied, "it's like a safe feeling."

Pulling closer to me she began talking, telling me a story, "Back when I was in Junior College, the school was near the Goodyear plant, where they were making tires. Some people complained of the smell, but I didn't, I liked the smell of the rubber, the vulcanization. Between classes my boyfriend and I would go out to his car.

"He'd get to school early in the morning, parking way in the back of the lot, so when we came out during the day we'd cross the dozens of other cars before getting to his. We could be alone there and except for the occasional person looking for a parking spot, no one came by. I was just eighteen and he was like twenty two and very experienced.

"We were watched very closely at home and didn't gel a lot of chances to go out in the evenings, so the time we spent in the afternoons there were special for us. Each day I'd put on a dress or a long skirt, but I wouldn't wear any panties, so when we got to the car, we were ready to go. I'd slide my seat back and he'd crawl onto the floor board in front of me, pulling my dress up over my hips.

"The car window would be open and I'd smell the new tire smell as he opened my legs and let me experience things I could never dream of. While I wasn't a virgin, no one had ever used their mouth on me and wow, he was good at it. I'd close my eyes, breathe in the wonderful smell and feel his tongue as it pushed in and out of me, as it slid up and down my slit, as it curled over my clit. He would bring me to orgasm again and again, sometimes six times in a session. He must have loved doing it because he was ready and willing for as long as I would sit there for him.

"When I was simply too delirious to take any more, he'd slide back to the driver's seat and I'd suck him off. The first few times I did that with a guy I really didn't like it, but after he turned me on so much going down own me, I sucked him ravenously, gladly swallowing every drop. To this day when I smell new tires I feel a tingling between my legs."

She reached her hand over and took hold of mine, guiding it over in front of her. She lifted the front of her dress and pushed my hand underneath. Looking around me, I realized no one could really see us without walking through a maze of tires and the window was high enough so the workers couldn't see what was happening below our waists.

I moved my hand up the soft skin of her thigh, but when I expected to slide my fingers over the soft panties, I felt her soft tufts of hair. She wasn't wearing panties! As I moved my finger up between her lips, she widened her stance some giving me better access. I slowly worked my fingers between her lips and then slipped two of them inside her, feeling the wetness coat them. Pushing them in further I moved them in and out of her for a few moments and then followed her slit upwards.

I heard a faint gasp when I reached her clit and I immediately began circling my fingers over it as she turned her head and rested it on the stack of tires next to her. She began taking deeper and deeper breaths, taking in the smell of the tires as my fingers continued toying with her clit. Her hips moved back and forth as she pushed against my hand and fingers. Quietly moaning she reached her hand down, grabbing my arm and holding it tight against her as she came. She stood motionless for a few moments before letting my arm go.

"Wow, the tire smell really does turn you on," I whispered.

Suddenly feeling her hand garb my cock through my pants, she whispered, "I'm not done yet." She began squeezing me and working her hand up and down the length of my cock.

Well, after her story and the session we just finished I was pretty worked up so it wasn't long before my cock was feeling very, very good, so good that I worried about making an embarrassing mess. I reached down and tried to stop her but she just moved her hand faster.

"But I'll make a mess here," I moaned.

"Don't you worry about it," she replied, suddenly releasing my cock and pulling my zipper down. She reached her hand in and moved in front of me quickly kneeling down and taking me in her mouth. She sucked me voraciously and in just moments I felt the waves of pleasure shoot through my cock and I came, spurting into her mouth again and again. She kept me in her mouth as my cock softened and she milked the last droplets of cum from me.

Deftly zipping me up, she stood up, leaned her head against the tire and took a deep breath and turned back to me and asked, "Want to do it again?"

"But, but..." I stammered.

"I'm only kidding," she laughed and then took another deep breath, "but on the other hand," she then smiled at me. "Look, my car is finished."

I looked up and sure enough they were backing her car out of the tire bay. The car really looked strange without any hubcaps, the sleek lines of the Jaguar, the shiny chrome suddenly screeched to a halt at the black wheel and stained and pitted lug nuts. With the car stopped, the valve stem stuck straight out into space, like some miniature erection yearning for the feel of a tire gage.

Alex tugged on my hand so I turned and surveyed the area, confirming no one had spotted us behind all those racks of tires. The best I can tell no one spotted us, so we nonchalantly maneuvered our way through the tire racks and headed back to the counter. As the salesman handed her the keys he said, "We couldn't find any punctures or problems with the tire itself, so we replaced the valve stem and aired it up. It seems fine now, holding air and looking good. If you have any other problems with it, just bring it back."

Alex thanked him and then as we walked back out to our cars she thanked me again, kissing me on the cheek before climbing into her car. As I opened my door, her window rolled down and she called out, "Jim, if you like we could go back to my place. There are no new tires but we can still enjoy ourselves."

Looking at my watch I said, "I'd better be heading home."

"Okay, thank you again."

I sat in my car watching her back out and drive away, wondering if I would see her again. I started my car and spent the whole drive home wondering what might have happened had I gone back to her place, that and counting the cars with missing hubcaps. Pulling into my driveway I once again told myself I wouldn't get involved any further with Alex.

I didn't hear from Alex the rest of the week and over the quiet weekend I felt a bit torn about the situation. I felt some relief that I had been able to do what I had done without getting caught, but I missed Alex. It was invigorating that at my age someone like her would take an interest with me, would want to do what we had done. I didn't want to jeopardize my marriage, but it was so exciting when I was with her.

It was actually the middle of the following week before I heard from her again, unfortunately once again she was stranded with a tire problem. I had forgotten to turn my cell phone off while in a meeting and sure enough it began ringing. I planned to simply click the phone on and then hang up, but when I saw it was her I decided to step out of the meeting and take the call.

"Hello," I answered.

"Oh Jim, I'm sorry to bother you again, but my car... ah, another tire has gone flat. Can you come help me?" she asked.

"Alex, you caught me in the middle of an important meeting. I really can't come right away. Are you okay? Is the car safely off the roadway?"

"Yes, yes I am okay and I have the car in a store parking lot so it is safe."

"Look, if you can wait some, I can come to you after the meeting, but it may be an hour or two. Will you be okay until then?" I said apologetically.

"I guess I can go into the store for a while," she replied.

"What store are you at?"

"Caldwell's on 38th street."

"That's not far from the tire place is it?"

"A couple of blocks maybe," she replied.

"Hey look Alex, so you don't have to wait why don't you call over to the tire place, maybe then can send someone to help. With your tire problems maybe you should just buy some new ones. If you tell them that they might even come and help get your car to their store."

"Yes, I have that card from the salesman the other day... ah, here it is, Jared. I'll call him and see what I can do."

"Okay, if they can't help you, call me back and I'll come after my meeting. Okay?"

"Okay Jim," she replied, "Bye."

"Bye now," I said hanging up the phone. Making sure it was still on I tucked it into my pocket and returned to the meeting. I didn't get any more calls so I figured the tire place was able to help her out. When the meeting ended earlier than I anticipated I decided to run by the tire place and surprise Alex.

I got out of the office early and beat most of the rush hour traffic so I was able to get over to the tire place quickly and as I pulled into the parking lot I noticed her car in one of the tire bays. I took a closer look when I headed to the salesroom I peeked in at her car and it looked like she took my advice and got new tires. Once inside the building I looked around for her but couldn't find her. Figuring she might be in the restroom I moved over to the window where we had stood last week, watching her car get worked on among other things.

It was just a few minutes when I noticed a door at the back of the service area open up and out stepped Alex with the salesman Jared right behind her. As he closed the door I could see several stacks of tires in the room. I also saw him tucking his shirt in and looking around as if checking to see if anyone had noticed him and Alex.

Staring hard at the two of them I tried to see if I could pick up on any body language, but really couldn't tell if anything had been happening. When they stepped back into the showroom she remained up near the counter while he helped out a couple of customers. I kept myself concealed near the window, watching as they finished up her car and backed it out of the bay. In a few moments I watched as Jared walked Alex out to her car, handed her some papers and opened the door for her. Just as she was about to sit down, she leaned toward him and kissed him. She then started the car and after Jared carefully closed the door, she drove off.

I stood leaning on one of the tire displays for a few moments trying to sort out my emotions. Jealousy? Yeah I felt a deep twinge thinking of Alex with the tire salesman, telling him the tire story and yet I realized I had no right to be jealous, hell I was married and planned to stay that way. In spite of the sessions with Alex, I remained committed to my wife... or at least that what I believed at that moment. Would I feel differently if Alex had met me when I walked into the tire store, ready to go back to her place? I wasn't sure, I just wasn't sure.

"Can I help you with anything?"

I looked up and then around the tire display to see Jared looking at me. "Excuse me?"

"Can I help you with anything?"

"No, I'm just look... well, wait a minute, yeah, I'd like to get some new tires. Nothing exotic mind you, I'd just like a good set of tires for my 2001 Altima."

"Okay, well come over to the computer and I'll see what we have on sale."

I followed Jared over to the counter and in a few minutes I handed him my credit card and keys. I then meandered through the tire displays to the window thinking that on the way home I'd stop by the auto salvage yard and see if I could pick up a hubcap for my car. Grabbing my phone I called my wife and told her I'd be a little late.

When they were finished with my car, I headed immediately to the salvage place, catching them about fifteen minutes before closing. Luckily they had a hubcap that matched the other three and went ahead and installed it for me too. I gave my wife a call so she could get started on dinner and then I pulled out onto the road, my car whole for the first time in quite a while.

When I got home I pulled the car into the garage and closed the overhead door before walking into the house. I spotted my wife, already in her nightgown, putting a pot on the stove, she looked over at me and said, "Hey hon, how was your day?"

"Pretty good, I got some tires for my car," I paused and when she didn't follow with a remark about the hubcap I continued, "and I have something to show you."