Hubcaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well let me get my robe," she said.

I grabbed her hand and said, "It's only in the garage, the door is closed so no one will see you in your night gown."

I led her into the garage and she looked around, "Okay, what am I looking at?"

Looking down at my car, I noticed the wheel was turned a bit so I took her hand and pulled her toward the front of the car. We stopped there and I pointed down to the wheel.

"Oh, you finally got a hubcap." She leaned over looking closer, "It's not real clean."

"I bought it used," I replied, looking down at her ass as it peeked out from under her nightgown. I moved my hand and touched her, slicing my hand down over her naked pussy.

"Out here?" she asked, turning her head and looking up at me, but not standing up.

"Why not, the door's closed. No one will see us," I replied, easing my hard cock out of my pants.

She moved her legs farther apart and then rested her hands on the hood of my car, her breasts dangling in her loose fitting night gown just above the new tire. I moved forward and pushed my cock up to her pussy. With one hand still on the car, my wife reached her other hand up and guided my cock into her pussy. It took a couple of partial thrusts to get my cock lubricated enough to enter her easily, but by the fourth or fifth push I eased myself all the way into her.

By then the garage was permeated with the smell of the new tires and I slid my cock in and out of her while breathing in the smell of rubber. I could feel her fingers touching my cock and balls as I moved and I knew she was playing with her clit as I fucked her. I let my mind wander thinking about how easily I found a matching hubcap at the salvage yard, anything to hold off coming until she was ready.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of my wife's wet pussy when I heard her moan and I knew she was getting close. Reaching down I grabbed her hips and began to move faster and faster, plunging deep into her, my balls slapping against her fingers and cunt as I shoved myself to the hilt. Suddenly she said, "Oh yes, yes," so I pushed myself deep and paused as she came, her pussy walls pulsing over my cock.

Waiting until her orgasm subsided, I began pushing again, concentrating on the feel of my wife, the soft, wet warmth she wrapped around me. Holding her fingers on each side of her lips, she squeezed them on my shaft as it slipped past, intensifying the feeling for me again and again, until finally I arched my back and pushed as deep as I could go. My cock spurted my cum deep into her pussy, splashing her over and over. I held her hips firmly, pulling her back to me, trying to keep my cock inside her for as long as possible. After a minute or two, my shrinking cock slipped out of her and she suddenly said, "Oh my the dinner..." and ran toward the kitchen.

I carefully eased my cock back into my pants and zipped them up. Then I took a couple of steps forward and looked down at my car with the hubcap now in place. Strangely I felt happy, content that things now finally were back the way they should be. I headed back into the kitchen where my wife had saved the dinner. When she saw me come inside she walked over to me, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. She then whispered, "Wow that was nice. We'll have to try something like that more often."

I nodded, glad things were now the way they should be, hubcaps and all. I then kissed her back hard, wondering if dinner could wait a bit longer.