Hubris of Youth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah was sitting, eyes unfocused, staring into the distance. She was deep in thought, and I let her have some time without forcing my way into the internal conversation. Eventually, she looked at me.

"So, where does that leave us?" I asked. "You know where I stand. It's up to you, now."

"Come with me," she smiled, standing up decisively. "We still need to talk, but I can think of a more comfortable place to do it."

I was happy to fall in behind her, as she led us down the path into the ravine that brought us out near her house. We walked in silence most of the way, until we reached the log that crossed the small stream that resided in the bottom of the ravine. Serving as a footbridge, but quite narrow, it caused Savannah to pause, and ask for my help. I held her hand, then scooped up Sox to make the crossing myself.

Once on the other side, I noticed her glance at our hands, and we walked the rest of the way side-by-side, still connected that way. As we picked our way along the path, she began to open- up.

"Nick, I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. In retrospect, I can see how much I overreacted. It's just that I was already feeling very emotionally fragile, and then you tell me about your mother. It was just more than I could handle right then. Not your fault, of course, but it made me feel terribly embarrassed, and old, all at once," she explained.

"You're right. No one knows about any of this, except us. You have to be someone's son, don't you? The fact that I know Daisy is only a problem if we let it be. I'm happy your mother is okay with us being together."

By now we were almost to her door, and she waited until we stopped to unlock it before continuing.

"When we were apart, I was feeling ashamed, embarrassed, sad, lonely, and a little angry. After a few days, I finally realized that the solution, to all of that unwanted emotion, was you. If we were together, and I felt that way, I'd have you to hold me until I felt better. I had almost scraped up enough courage to tell you that today," she smiled, "and then your mother told me she's okay with us being together. At least we don't have to deal with embarrassment."

We were now inside the door, and it was closed.

"Will you say something, please!" she gasped. "You're mad at me, aren't you? I'm so sorry, Nick! I..."

I had her pinned to the back of the door, and was muffling her exasperation with a kiss. Her arms stopped gesturing, and came up around my neck, holding me in place. I could feel the negative emotions being swept aside in both of us. When we broke the embrace, her eyes fluttered open again, looking much happier.

"You're not mad?" she whispered.

"Nope."

"Then why the silence?" she asked.

"I was listening, and letting you get it out. I won't lie... I was mad, a little, but that was just part of the initial shock," I told her. "I could hardly expect you to respect my emotions if I don't respect yours. I understand how you felt, and I'm so happy we got through it. Together we can..."

She shut me up with a return kiss, dragging my face down and planting a good one on me. Her tongue was fully involved, putting an immediate end to all this talking.

"Right," I breathed, as she let me go, and backed away, heading towards the stairs. "Where's Sox? Sox?"

A 'wurf' from the kitchen told me where to find her, and I let her out into the yard. I already knew where I'd find Savannah. My dick was already stiffening as I raced upstairs to her bedroom, passing a few articles of her clothing along with way. I followed suit, shedding layers, and was down to my underwear by the time I rounded the corner into the empty bedroom.

I could hear her in the bathroom, so I kicked off my shorts, and opened the bedside cabinet to retrieve a raincoat. My cock was ready to go, standing at attention as I dressed it for duty. I sensed an audience, and turned to see a stark-naked Savannah eyeing me hungrily.

"Mmrowrrr!" she giggled, and pounced, her boobs bouncing crazily as she did her linebacker impression, bowling me over onto the bed. She pinned me down under an avalanche of passionate kisses, not to mention her bountiful chest. I didn't fight it. My hands found her hips, guiding her over the target zone.

I could feel the heat of her pussy rubbing against the side of my shaft. She moaned softly, and manipulated her supple hips expertly, managing to capture the head of my cock. A few more deft undulations had my erection sliding into her slippery opening.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, and pulled away from my lips. "Just a sec..."

I watched her sit up high over me, lifting off my hard shaft. She smiled, and ripped the condom off with an elastic snap, tossing the empty item over her shoulder. She wasted no time in resuming her task, dropping down on my cock, which slipped in smoothly. Bareback, at last.

"Oh, that's much better," she sighed, grinding herself down eagerly. She sat back, arching her back, and thrusting her chest upward. I looked up through the valley of her cleavage, and caught her eye. "Remember what I told you about rubbers?" she asked.

I did. She had set the rule, on our first day of intimacy. Rubbers were mandatory, until we decided to stay together. I guess the decision had been made.

"I suppose we'll just have to stay together, then," I smiled.

"Absolutely," she groaned, beginning to impale herself energetically.

Absolutely. Indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please cast your votes, and send me your thoughts via Feedback and Comments.

Thanks for reading.