Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Friday

Story Info
Muttan and friends start a jungle adventure.
8.2k words
3.67
11.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editied by Arec

Friday - Part:01 Exploration Day

Back at Goalma's place, Muutan lay in bed naked, as Goalma laid beside her, the fat cow girl's nipple wedged between her lips.

Waking from a hazy night of adult fun, Muutan looked over to Goalma, nudging her with a gentle push. Seeing that she was still instead knocked out, Muutan, maneuvering, inched her way out of bed and walked to the kitchen to make the duo breakfast.

Moments later, Goalma awoke stretching her limbs and rubbing her eyes of morning dew as Muutan returned from the kitchen.

"Morning Goal! Grits and coffee?" Muutan giggled, setting up an outstanding fold tray on Goalma's side of the bed before her own.

"Oh morning, Muu, yes, please!" Goalma clapped with child-like playfulness.

***

After breakfast, the two lounged in Muutan's bed and enjoyed their meal together, folding up pieces of toast and stirring them in the bowls of grits before taking hardy mouth fulls, taking swigs of coffee in between bites.

In between gulps, Muttan began to mumble, "Hey, you remember when I told you about that weird tree?"

"What tree?" Goalma replied, sipping down some coffee

"Uh, there was a tree behind Orange's place before the storm that just appeared all of a sudden, then it stayed during the storm and vanished the next morning, didn't I tell you this yesterday?" Muutan stressed.

"Uh...Nope?" Goalma replied, drinking her coffee.

"Anyway, I've been thinking about it, and I think I know where it could have gone!" Muutan giggled, pumping her arms with excitement.

"Where?" Goalma asked, now curious.

"Well, trees are in abundance on the jungle, so let's hike there and find one that looks weird or something," Muutan explained.

"Well, I guess I could; work is gonna be slow today, so let's go!" Goalma giggled.

"Wait, let's go get Azia; she might wanna come!" Muutan pointed out.

"I mean, we could, but she can hardly move right, you remember how big her ass is now?" Goalma sighed.

"I mean, she likes working as a prostitute, so she's on the go enough, right; she'll be fine!" Muutan laughed.

"Uh... if you say so, let's head back to my place to pack some lunches so we, or rather you, get hungry." Goalma laughed.

"Hey, don't be mean!" Muutan pouted before sharing in the laughter.

***

After gaining provisions, the two-headed to the post office, on the front porch, in a lawn chair sat Azia, half-nude, as she fanned herself from the heat of the day.

"Hey, Azia!" Muutan shouted.

"Whew, hey Muuty, be down in a sec!" sighed Azia lifting her massive body from the comfort of the chair, her huge ass making a suction sound as the air entered the space that her ass once filled.

As she stood before the two women, her breasts were exposed to the open air; they're size being only two sizes below Muutan's, making her a bit of a cow in her own right. Though unlike either of the women, Aiza bared the tattoo of a blooming red lotus on her right breast only with a sliver stud embed into her fat right nipple.

"Wow, Azia, did you get this thing yesterday?" Muutan giggled, poking the frog pendant hanging from her navel."

"Well, the chain is old, but the frog charm on end is new, got it from Brick!" Azia giggled.

"Does it mean anything?" Goalma asked.

"Nah, I just thought it was cute!" Azia laughed.

"So, Azia, we came to ask you if you wanted to go on an adventure with us!" Muutan asked, caressing the tan-skinned woman's soft flabby belly.

"Hehe, an adventure? Where to?" Azia asked, scratching her crimson hair with a lime green coated nail.

"We were going to investigate the jungle searching for some tree, Muutan's been going on about." Goalma laughed.

"It's super weird; it was here during the storm and gone the next day!" Muutan mumbled into Azia's gut.

"Hmmm, oh? Well, I guess that does deserve some searching." Azia replied, playing with her ponytail.

"So, yeah, wanna come with?" Goalma asked, adjusting her backpack strap.

"Sure, let me get dressed, oh, and should I bring any snacks or anything?" Asked Azia, rubbing Muutan's head.

***

Elsewhere across town at the beach.

"Sis, wanna go to the beach?" Pom asked Pip as she tied her bra.

"Well, if I can bring Brick, then sure." Pip giggled.

"Uh, you're just going to do weird sex stuff to him the whole time, aren't you?" Pom sighed.

Now you're one to talk; your big ass gut is still occupied with that tiny MILF Beef girl!" Pip pouted.

"Well, she likes it in there, and it makes me look maternally lovely." Pom chuckled, squeezing her protruding navel between her black lacquered fingers.

"Well, I think she makes you look pretty fat, sis!" Pip giggled, poking Pom's protruding gut.

"Fuck you, sis, let's make our way over to his house." Pom sighed, patting her belly.

***

At the Cottage Hen, Carla, a wispy thin 18-year old with a massive rack, waited on an order she placed moments ago, crossing her leg over her thigh while sitting in a chair near the service counter.

"Hey, Carla, I got your donuts!" Denna giggled, setting the box on the counter.

"Well, took you long enough!" Carla sorted.

"Well now don't get snippy with me, little girl baking is a fine art, you just can't twirl a magic wand magic up some fine pastries!" Denna hissed.

"Whatever, your ass is big!" Carla laughed, grabbing the box and leaping out the door.

"Gah!" Denna hissed as she ran after the young woman only for her monstrous hips to stop her momentum as she tried to exit the Cottage Hen.

Seeing this, Carla stopped and turned to face Denna, mocking her, Carla slapped her ass and stuck her tongue out before making her way home yelling back to Denna, "Haha cow hips, thanks for the donuts!"

***

Elsewhere Muutan and company, with their bags packed and Azia dressed, made their way towards the jungle's entrance near the police station.

"Yeah, here it is, oh look, it's the police chief!" Azia said as she pointed to the muscular older woman performing a stance in the grass next to a palm tree some way away from the police station.

"Morning Chief Flare!" said the three women

"Morning girls, you all headed into the jungle?" asked the Flare

"Yes, ma'am, we're looking for the wandering palm tree from a few days ago!" Muutan mentioned.

"Hmm, oh yeah, the news report mentioned that have fun, I guess, mind the red rabbits in the jungle girls, they steal snacks," Flare warned.

Nodding, the three waved the older woman goodbye and keep on their way into the jungle cliffs proper.

Unbeknownst to the young women, during their departure from the aged police chief, she snuck a glance at Azia's wide rear, licking her lips in want as it shifted from side to side in its locomotion.

Looking back at the chief, Goalma mentioned, "Hey girls, have you all ever notice how big the chief's breasts are?"

"Well, no, but yeah, she is super busty, but what about you, Muutan? You seem to have grown a lot since what Tuesday?" asked Azia

"Oh yeah, haven't noticed really; hey I wonder if Jeffy makes his way back into the jungle, I've just seen him under that mailbox," Muutan said with wonderment.

"Who's Jeffy?" Azia asked.

"The red rabbit with the little eyepatch that lives under the mailbox near the bar." Muutan giggled.

"I've never seen a red rabbit under that mailbox," Aiza said.

"Now, I've seen red rabbits by the house but none with an eyepatch," Goalma said, confused.

"Well, maybe he just likes me." Muutan giggled.

***

Meanwhile, Deets was being chewed out by her mother in the seamstress shop.

"Well, girl, you should stop eating so many donuts, you know our family collects most of our weight in our hips." Said a tall older woman as she pressed her pedicured foot down on the sewing foot of her machine with methodical precision.

"Ma, who cares about that? We don't even get 'fat' hip-width, and getting big up top ain't gonna impede my work." Cried, Deets.

"Oh well, I guess your right, Ping is very talented." Said the woman talking a pin out of her tall beehive of purple hair.

"Ping? Dr.Ping? What are you talking about, ma?" Deets stumbled.

"A breast reduction..." The woman said with aloofness as she held the police skirt up she was tailoring, looking it over.

"You can't be serious..." Deets mumbled, shocked.

"No, I'm not... but stop eating like a cow, leave that to your aunt..." Said the Decal in a condescending tone.

"W-well, I think auntie Denna looks great! For your information, Decal!" Deets snorted.

"Yeah, but she's over thirty now and is getting fatter by the day. And calling your mother by her first name? Pfft, terrible!" Said Decal going back to work on the skirt.

"Mmph!" Snorted Deets, now embarrassed.

"Well, if you do just keep indulging, I guess the motherly advice to give you is to cheat and wear a corset all the time as I do." Decal suggested

"But like you're kinda spilling out of yours..." Deets coughed, poking her mother's muffin top

"True, but if you weren't so stupid, you would know that when under a dress, no one can tell." Decal sighed, holding the skirt up to the rays of light shone from the ceiling lamp above her head.

"Whatever, mom, hurry up with my skirt!" Deets pouted, stomping her feet.

"Well, while I finish this, why do you take that mannequin down to the show floor." Decal suggested pointing over to the cloth torso mounted to brass stand in the corner of the room.

"Yes, mom." Deets sighed as she picked the object up by the brass stand and whipped it over her shoulder.

"That girl should consider working out more; this is the 8th time I've had to let out this skirt. Little sister is such a bad influence on her. Even so, am I much better?"Decal thought arising from her stool.

Taking a moment to lock the door, Decal walked over to the enormous floor-length mirror to studied herself. Decal was a white obelisk of a woman standing in at over nine feet tall; she was the tallest person in town.

"I feel so oddly comfortable right now; I wonder why that is?" Decal said to herself, taking the pins out her pinned-up hair and undoing her restrictive corset.

After shedding her effects, a new woman stood before her; she was plush, her legs were two bloated ivory cylinders of cottage cheese that lead into rather large but well-kept pedicured feet. Her belly is pudgy; however, through constant corset-wearing, she has turned her torso into that of a mushroom, having a small curtain of soft fat just above the enormity that was her giant hips. Turning around Decal looked at her rump in the reflection of the mirror.

"Seems as though I too should work out a little more, I'm enormous." Decal pouted, cupping her hands under her butt cheeks.

With potholes created by an excessive amount of cellulite, her slender black lacquered fingers were engulfed by the massive amount of fatty padding contained in her enormous ass cheeks. Giving her huge backside a jiggle, she looked back at her reflection, her ocean of dark purple hair obstructing her face made for the illusion that she was just a torso.

'I look like a mannequin, a plump one, or a robust statue constructed as an ode to what overindulgence can do to the beauty of the female form. My nude size reminds me why I became a seamstress; nothing in town was big enough to fit someone as large as me, nothing cute anyway, but there's something in being this naked, this wild. Like this, I look so ahh, unrefined!' Decal ended these thoughts and moaned, biting her lips as she jiggled her large ass in her hands.

Her hands were wandering to her breasts; she turned with a soft motion towards the mirror, so she could catch the reflection of them. Long slender finger held rather bulbous overstuffed white sacks that hung from the giant woman's chest, each topped with dark caramel areolas, nipples dangling with the heft of being pulled on. Though her body was a white monument of bulging globes and sweeping tucks, it was sprinkled with imperfections. The prominent ones being that of moles that found themselves under her left nostril, within the seam of her right areola, and a twin set on the left side of her navel.

"They feel so heavy; I feel dizzy just so hot and dizzy." Decal mumble, licking her lips as her fingers wandered down to her sopping wet cunt.

The door then opened, though Decal was too caught up in a haze of sexual narcissism to notice.

"Okay, mom... I-I'm done?" Deets said, trailing off as the giant naked woman gazed with drunk fondness into the mirror before her soft eyes rested on her.

"I'm a sorry baby. I got distracted." Decal smiled, her expression emitting a dangerous aura.

"Uh, it's okay, mom..." Deets stammered a bit frightened by her mother's disposition.

Resting her long spider-like hands on her daughter's shoulder Decal looked down upon her child, her visage towering over that of the younger woman.

"So baby, do you like being a woman?" Decals giggled, licking her daughter's ear.

"What do you mean, mom?" Deets asked, confused.

"I mean having all these new things. Being compelled to put on weight to add to your fatty reserves to attract mates." Decal giggled, grasping her daughter's sizable breasts in her long spidery hands.

"I-I mean mother, I can just lose weight. I mean, I'll watch what I eat," Deets mumbled, not understanding.

"Nonsense, fat is essential to a woman; nature has given it to us as a gift; however, overindulgence is rarely praised." Decal chastized.

Without warning Decal then locked lips with her daughter. Deets was surprised by this but couldn't find herself with the will to pull back from her mother.

'I'm sorry, my dear, but due to my toxic duality, I now have to do something I wish I didn't have the ability to do...' Thought Decal as she began to flex her cheek muscles as if sucking something into herself as she kissed her daughter.

'I feel so weak and sleepy' Deets thought her body began to grow thinner and thinner.

'Don't be frightened; my child think of this as me just borrowing a cup of youth from you. Eighteen years of youth added back to my body, and don't worry; you'll be fine. I'll keep you very very close after our little exchange is over so that you may return after I've had my time with your vitality.' Decal thought as her form regained its youth, her pendulous breasts regaining their lost firmness.

'I can't, I can't, ' whispered Deets's thoughts in her last moments of independent thought.

Earrings and a nose piercing fell to the floor, joining a puddle of discarded clothes before Decal's feet.

"I'm so sorry, daughter; you'll return once I've had a little relief in this youthful body." Said Decal with sultry tones as she rolled the fertilized egg, in the form of marble between her fingers.

Taking the discarded earring, Decal placed the marble in the empty space in the earring's metal, which was a suspicious fit for the marble.

"Well now, for the time being, you'll make a fetching piece of jewelry," giggled Decal as she fastened the earring to her left ear.

Then catching herself in the mirror Decal left out another girlish giggled, her youthful hand pressed against her plump lips with glee.

"My, my even though I took in over two-hundred pounds of my baby girl's nutrients, I feel like I've lost about half of that. It's all seemingly has been used to turn my sagging bosom into overripe cones of feminine beauty. They jut out so far; I don't even need a bra, haha!" Decal laughed her frim rejuvenated mounds jiggling.

Slipping on her daughter's striped shirt and overalls, Decal continued to giggle.

"Now I look more like a mannequin for voluptuous young girls, wait am I even still and adult? I guess I am; my voice just sounds so high." Decal questioned, her voice filled with the youthful chimes of a woman just entering adulthood.

***

Meanwhile, across town in the Cottage, Hen Denna, now in her bathroom, measured the width of her hip with a bit of measuring tape. Biting her lips, she turned to the long wall-mounted mirror to view where the metal end of the tape met at the number the indicated width.

"Jeez, seventy-six inches, huh, that cream I drank from Muutan really did a number on me, damn so I won't be able to fit through any of the doors, going to have to ask my boo to widen them for me." Denna giggled as she thought of her lover.

Then as if by magic, the doorbell to the back entrance rang with the distinctive chime of plops and whistles.

"Woah, right, that must be him; I thought her would be around later in the afternoon but, I'm glad he's here!" Denna giggled, rushing to the back door, which would be located at the rear end of the hen shaped building.

Opening the door, Denna was greeted by a man shorter than herself but still rather strapping with a fit physique and olive complexion. He began to speak, but his eyes were transfixed on Denna's nude lower body.

Seeing this, Denna blushed, "Oh... how um forgetful of me."

The young man then seized her exposed belly fat that has succeeded in causing her magenta tank top in riding up under her breasts. The illustrated soft flesh felt like putty in the young man's hands as his superior strength overtook her larger body.

"Ah! Mills!" Denna cried out as the man kicked the door behind him.

"Hehe, you getting even softer, babe, hehe, do you bake the cakes or eat them all too?" Mills teased as the two collapsed in the back doorway.

"Ah babe, let's go upstairs, we're too close to the supplies!" Denna cooed, her body hot with arousal.

"You're right, you're right." Mills laughed, getting off of Denna, followed by him helping her to her feet.

***

Making their way to the head of the hen, which was Denna's living area, Mills couldn't help but stare at Denna's fat cellulite stuffed ass as she walked, her tattoos jiggling as if they were animated as she moved. Though due to their height difference, his chest was level with her massive ass as he walked behind her.

Walking up the stairwell to her abode, Mills asked his lover a question.

"So babe, have you given any thought to what we talked about yesterday?" Mills asked, smelling the sweet aroma of Denna's body.

"Mills, please, I love baking. I don't feel my place is just being housebound, barefoot, and pregnant in a kitchen, even if it's a kitchen you built. " Denna sighed.

"Housebound, you're not going to get that big!" Mills laughed, pinching Denna's fat ass.

"Yes, it is. I told you about what happened to my mother." Denna sighed.

"Oh right, sorry, but I mean getting up to weighing a ton can't really happen right, not to you." Mills scoffed sarcastic undertones to hide his concern. As the two reached Denna's living area.

"Well yeah, I mean, it's fucked up, but um I well her gluttony was heredity, it skipped everyone except me as I, I well can't stop think about eating..." Denna sighed, rubbing her belly in sorrow.

"Well, why not eat like I said, babe? I can sustain your habits. I'll take care of you." Mills said with soft, caring tones reaching up to rest a hand on her high shoulder.

"No, I can't even though I can accept my vice; this place is a testament that I have turned my vice into a way of feeding people. Giving them joy, I would hate to fall completely into gluttony and become a pile of layered flesh. "Denna explained with patience holding back tears.

Mills nodded in understanding opening his arms to embrace his lover; she complied, smothering him against her plush body; however, this contact sparked a thought in his head.

'Even though her words are genuine, I feel if though all she would need is a little push and all of what she just told me would crumble. Holding this doughy body of hers, I can almost taste her gluttony.'