Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it was a while ago, and I don't remember, but I can try." Goalma sighed, trying to recall.

"I'm sorry, Goalma," Muutan mumbled.

"No, it's fine; let me just recall, if I remember well, maybe I should start from the beginning," Goalma said, looking up to the sky.

Eight years ago.

"Fucking tight as bitch!" grumbled a young man as his brow furled, his rough fisherman's hands grasping the shoulders of a young maiden as he plowed into her with all the force he could muster.

"Gooooooooooooooooooal!" Mooed Muutan, her doe eyes rolling back in lust as her pussy was pounded by her dominant lover.

"You want me to pop another brat into you? Huh?" Goal shouted full vigor.

"Yes, Mr. Goal, fill me up and get me preggers!" Muutan cooed.

Goal seized the sides of Muutan's wide hips and picked her lithe form up, slamming her, harder and harder onto his rod.

"So fucking tight!" Goal roared as he used the tiny big breasted girl as a fleshlight.

"Guha!" Muutan cooed, her long tongue making its way into her left nostril.

"Geh!" Goal grunted as he shot a massive load into Muutan, blowing her shallow yet soft mid0section into a rotund gourd of semen.

***

Sometime later, Goal and Muutan sit in the sand under the fishing pier.

"Eh, why are you trying to get it all out?" Goal mumbles as he takes a sip from his root beer.

"Ms. Joe will kill me if I get pregnant again, sorry, Mr.Goal!" Muutan pouted as she pressed on her bloated belly as she crouched near the water's edge.

"Ew, stop being so formal; it's gross." Goal sighed, taking another sip.

"I'm sorry, um Goal." Muttan pouted, now feeling emptier as she stood up.

"Well, that's a start. Do you want a root beer?" Goal asked, offering Muutan a root beer.

"Oh, thank you." Muttan giggled, and she took the roo beer and plopped down in the sand next to Goal.

"So, can I have some milk?" Goal asked, looking at Muutan's massive breasts.

"Oh sure, um..." Muutan face grew flustered as she offered her massive tit to the man.

"Eh, thanks." Goal replied before twisting his empty root beer bottle onto Muutan's swollen areola.

"EPP!" Muutan winced as creamy alabaster nectar filled the confines of the brown bottle in seconds.

With a wet pop, the nursing bottle was removed from the hucow's teat, leaving it dribbling with residue lactation.

"How's your boy?" said Goal, before chugging the bottle of milk.

"He's good, Ms.Joe is watching over him for me," Muutan admitted.

"Oh?" Goals asked in between gulps.

"Yeah, I'm not the best a parenting. I'm kinda only good for making milk and giving pleasure..." Muutan paused, looking away from Goal in shyness.

"Well, ya know from now on, let's use anything, but your pussy since getting knocked up isn't something you're allowed to do." Goals suggest.

"Oh, you want to keep fooling around?" Muutan asks, stunned.

"Yeah, you're good." Goal smiled.

***

From that moment on, Goal and Muutan would find the time each day to have a sexual encounter. Sometimes behind the post office, in the bushes behind the tv station, under the fishing pier. However, one day they met up in the jungle.

"So, you said you found this clearing yesterday?" Questioned Muutan.

" Yeah, I was going for a hike, and I found this clearing here in the jungle; nobody ever really comes out here so, it's a nice spot to get into the mood." Goal snickered.

"How did you remember the way here?" asked Muutan, plopping down into the dirt.

"Oh, it's easy; there's a little path that leads to this clearing. Don't know who made it though; there's things thing, though." Goal said, pointing to a statue embedded in a tree.

"Oh! How weird never seen it before." Muttan said, her eyes transfixed on the statue's visage.

"Well, he's bald head will make for a good resting spot," Goal sighed as he unbuckled his pants using the statues large head has a resting spot, leaning against it.

Once Muutan saw Goal's massive dong spill out of his pants to stand at attention, she could help but affix her eyes to it.

"Well, Mutty, come get your dinner," Goal winked, running his hand through his strawberry blonde hair.

Muutan obeyed and crawled over to Goal, sucking on his member with reckless abandon.

"Ah fuck Mutty, you sure do know how to milk a guy," Goal grunted, running his palm against the head of the statue behind him.

Muttan continued to suck Goal's post, her blonde head bobbing as she looked up at her lover with dumb doe eyes. Though as she sucked, she went into an auto pilot-like state, something unseen but familiar took an interest in the couple.

"Oh yeah, eat it up, girl," Goal sighed, grabbing Muutan's head.

The unseen entity thought that it would be fitting to give what he saw as a kinsman in Muutan, a gift.

"Ah, fuck" Goal sighed his voice now a tad higher.

Muutan kept suckling Goal's freckled cock, taking a long stroke with each inhalation. Though the strokes made created a force like unfastening a bolt from a socket. As said, unfastening commenced Goal's muscular, bulky male body got slimmer and slimmer. Then when the height of pleasure was reaching, it happened.

"Gah, ah!" Goal sighed as he came; however, this release was more powerful than any other.

"Mhm, gah *gulp*" Muttan swallowed a heavy load.

"Ha ah," Goal sighed his voice now effeminate, as his male equipment had just been removed with a tender pluck.

Muutan, now with a belly full of male aura, fell unconscious at her lover's feet as Goal remained in a state of leaning against the statue as his body metaphorized as if someone was flipping a switch. Hard masculine bulk gave way to feminine sleekness smothered in a casing of soft bed-warming fat. His jawline was sharp was dulled, making what was once cleaver of a facial feature into that of a butter knife. Her lips filled as her face rounded further, becoming soft with only a hint of her male aggression remaining. Bones creaked as her pelvis widens in order to deposit a child that would be baked in the freshly grown womb that blossomed from the flesh of his prostate, leaving only a rather large clitoris in the feminine set of genitals as a memoir to his past masculinity. Her masculine chest shrunk as two large breasts bloomed forth, filling with heaviness nearing the size of her head.

***

The next morning Goal awoke in his bed with a jump.

"What, what happened, who's voice is that... No, wait!" Goal mumbled as he rushed to the mirror to discover that he was now a she.

Goal looked in horror at the beautiful young woman staring back at him until like a balloon, his worry popped. He was now a woman, body, and soul and just forgot about ever being a man. She, along with the rest of the town, forgot that she was a man named Goal but a young woman named Goalma.

"As I remember now, some clothes were too big for me kinda like this shirt I'm wearing as a dress now," Goalma said.

"That's nuts. I did all that?" Muutan sulked, flapping her ears downward.

"Yeah, I mean, I guess it does matter now, but... wait, where did Azia go?" Goalma asked Muutan as the two looked around, dazed, and confused.