Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Monday

Story Info
The wonderful adventures of Muutan.
7.7k words
4.7
12.4k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hucow in Tommy Town

Week: 1

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

Monday-Meet Muutan

"Whew, last drop!" Muutan sighed as the machine tugged the last bit of milk from her aching breasts.

Standing there in the buff, Muutan plucked the suction cups from her breasts and went to check on the distribution machine.

"Okay, yep, the count is about how it was yesterday. Well, time to make my rounds," Muutan smiled as she read the display on the machine's digital counter.

The woman exited the barn, her alabaster flesh shining in the artificial light that lined the wooden hall connecting the barn to her house. She stretched her back and scratched one of her enormous breasts as she made her way back to her tiny main living quarters through the wooden hall. As the pitter-patter of bare feet echoed in the hall, Muutan raised her left arm and caught a whiff of musk wafting from her prickled underarm.

"Whew, maybe a shower is in order before I go on my deliveries. Then again, men seem to like my musk, and watching their wives frown at their infatuated gazes is a blast!" Muutan giggled to herself.

Picking up a pink spaghetti top, she threw it over herself and pulled it down over her bloated bosom, resulting in her nipples poking through the thin fabric. Upon releasing the ends of the flimsy garment, it rebounded with a jollity pop. The shirt was stained with blotches of milk as if it hadn't been washed in days. She looked at herself in the mirror, the sullen pink top folding up against the convex shape of her belly pooch. She ran her finger against the blonde hairs that carpeted the flesh beneath her belly button.

'I should probably cut down on the cake, I'm getting fat...' she thought, tapping her jelly-like lower belly with her index and middle finger.

Twitching her floppy ears that hung perpendicular from either side of her head, she sighed as her eye caught the staple hole in her right ear, a mark from days long past.

"I own my own land and yet proof that I was owned remains marked on my body... then again sobbing over trivial things like this only makes you depressed I suppose. Well, let's see, do I have any clean pants?"

With a heavy grunt, she leaned down and rummaged under her bed for any loose trousers that might have been discarded there. After a few minutes of batting away old bras and used condoms, she found a pair of black spandex pants.

"Okay, here we... oh, man!" She grunted as she found that a lover from days past seemed to have had his way with her in these very same pants, as there were holes in both the seat and the crotch, along with heavy stains that have long since stiffened the material, ruining its elasticity in those areas.

"Well, let's check the drawers. Maybe I'll get lucky," she grunted as she pulled her heavy body from under her place of rest, getting to her feet.

"Now, let's see here, these are stained from that time I had a heavy flow, these have a hole, these have a hole, oh wait... these... are ugly, but they work, I guess?" She winced, holding up a pair of pink floral yoga pants with transparent slits on the hips.

"One foot, and two-foot, there... well fuck," she sighed, looking at how the pants exhibited how fat her gut was, the pale custard that was her flesh overflowing from its confines.

"Fuck it, I'm not changing a thing!" Muutan, now angry with herself but too lazy to maintain this aggression, shrugged and made her way towards the door, taking the time to slip on a pair of dirty, footprint-stained flip-flops before she exited.

Now back in the barn, she retrieved a sealed metal cooler filled with bottles of her milk thanks to the automated processes of her machine. Then, placing the cooler in the basket of her bike, she cycled out to deliver her product to her customers.

"Ah, the milk girl is here!" Said an older gentleman as he opened his door to greet Muutan.

"Hello Milt, your delivery is here," said Muutan, holding two bottles of milk with her seal on them.

"Yes, yes thank you, young miss. Uh...have you bathed this morning?" Milt said as he smelled the pungent aroma wafting off her body.

"Uh, no..." Muutan said, a little embarrassed.

"Huh, a young lady like yourself should take hygiene more seriously," Milt said, taking the bottles from her.

"Um, right, well I'll see you tomorrow." Muutan skirted back to her bike and rode down the dirt road.

'Man, I thought he would like my scent like the other day. Hmm, maybe his tastes have changed...' Muutan thought as she rode to her next stop.

Muutan's next stop was another small family home, as were all the stops she made in the small hamlet she resided in.

"Oh boy, she's here, she's here!" Clapped an obese man as his wife scowled at him while eating bonbons on the couch.

"Why do you like her so much? She's smelly and sweaty. She doesn't even wash her clothes, I doubt she even has a shower in that dumpy cabin she lives in."

The man scowled at her.

"How dare you talk about Miss Muutan that way, her milk is the lifeblood of this hamlet!"

"The fuck are you talking about Todd, she's just a hairy, freaky bitch that some of the perverts in town pay subscriptions to for milk from her gross tits," Todd's wife scowled, rolling her eyes.

"Shut up and eat your candy ya fat cunt," Todd hissed as he answered the door.

"Hello Mister Todd, here are your three bottles, as promised!" Muutan giggled.

"Ah, Muutan, smelling great as always. Thanks for the milk, I'm sure this batch will be as great as yesterday's" Todd blushed, glowing with lust as his eyes stared at her milk-stained top.

"Hehe, thanks. Well, off I go to my next stop, take care!" She waved, her stubble-filled armpit caught by Todd's lustful eyes.

"Bye-bye, see you tomorrow!" He watched the mutant woman ride away, pitching a tent as he caught a shot of her moist crotch smashing against the bike's seat.

***

"Ugh, what time is it?" Said a groggy female voice.

Shifting her massive weight, the young woman rolled herself to the edge of her bed. Shifting to an upright position, the woman took a deep breath.

"Uh ah, well, I think it's my turn for kitchen duty today, but ugh, I don't want to go..." the woman moaned, reaching for a glass of water on her nightstand.

Her massive white belly pooled from underneath her black t-shirt. A plump hand found itself resting atop the mound of white flesh that was her upper stomach as she finished emptying the glass of water into her plump maw. Droplets found themselves running down the blubber that was her chins of fat.

"Ah, ugh!" Said the woman as she lifted her massive weight from the bed onto her well-padded feet. The waterfall of blubber that was her belly sagged under its own weight as it hung off of her wide form.

"Ugh, I'd better hurry, Vodka is going to yell at me again for being lazy," the obese woman sighed as she waddled to her dresser.

She opened the dresser drawer, the cold wooden surface pressing against the soft flesh of her belly as she looked around inside for clean garments.

"Oh, right, all of my bras are dirty. Uh, hmm... I guess I'll just go commando," said the woman, closing the drawer with reluctance before stepping back to pat her overstuffed breasts with her chubby little hands.

Then, as she was standing there in sorrow for her lack of underwear, there was a knock at her bedroom door.

"Come in!" She said, startled from being knocked out of her thoughts.

"Hey Dime, what are you still doing in your Pjs? Hurry up and get to work..." Todd scolded, his face riddled with impatience.

"Oh right, I'm coming dad, I'm coming," Dime sighed, a bit flustered.

***

Riding along the dirt path, Muutan encountered her third stop. Reaching the front of the mayoral mansion, she stepped off her bike and removed some bottles from her basket before approaching the door. She rang the bell and waited. She waited, and waited, and waited, until the door, at last, opened.

"Oh, I'm sorry Muutan, I was just tidying up the master's house. You know he's still not back from his expedition in the Dark Continent," the rather busty maid said before bowing to Muutan.

"Oh, uh, it's alright. I hope the mayor comes back soon Joe. It seems like ages since I've last seen her," Muutan said, bowing back to the young woman in return.

"Oh yes, Muutan, thank you. See you then!" Joe waved as Muutan ran back to her bike and rode off to her next stop.

***

Meanwhile, Dime, now dressed, was riding down the dirt road in her cart.

Her huge white belly shook like a bowl of jello as the cart rode over rocks and divots in the road. The cart ran low to the ground, as carrying someone who weighs a quarter of a ton was not an easy feat to manage. Her massive white ass that occupied both seats of her cart was stuffed into tight jean shorts. Unbuttoned, of course, as fastening them is both a physical and visual impossibility for her.

"Ugh, my snatch is chaffing in these jeans, I should have just worn the spandex..." Sighed Dime as she wiggled in her seat, causing the cart to wobble.

Moving along the road to the bar, Dime's attention was grabbed by a motion she caught in her peripheral vision.

"Hmm? Was... was that a rabbit? Weird, haven't seen too many around here lately," Dime mumbled as she pulled up to the bar.

***

Dime wobbled into Vodka's Vials & Inn' one labored step at a time, huffing between each step as her heavy body strained to carry her weight. She pulled at her jean shorts, as her ass had gotten rather sore from sitting for so long on the ride over to her workplace.

"I'm here, whew!" Dime gasped as she wobbled through the doorway of the establishment.

"You're late, Dime. Laura had to start your prep, could you try to wake up earlier?" Sighed the bar owner as she flung her red ponytail behind her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry Vodka," sighed Dime, huffing a bit as she waddled her way towards the saloon-styled doors that served as the entryway to the kitchen.

"Morning Dime!" Said a young woman who saw Dime's hulking mass from afar as she cleaned tables.

"Eh, morning Valia..." Dime sighed, giving the pregnant young woman an apathetic wave as she passed through the kitchen doors.

***

The kitchen was what one would expect. It was decked out with a modern gaslight stove and a large cooler for storing all matters of meats and perishables, including a large sum of Muutan's precious milk stored away in drums and bottles. With a rather large fridge filled with plastic crates, it was possible to contain all matters of veggies and fruits. There was a large island in the middle of the titled floored room. The island housed a double sink fit with two taps and hose. Below there was a cabinet that housed all of the pots, pans and other large cooking implements. Lining the walls to the back entrance and freezer were large baker's racks that housed miscellaneous things such as buckets of lard, coconut fat, and another foodstuff that resists degradation.

Kitchen prep was more or less routine for Dime, even though her enormous body took up a lot of room in the rather cramped space, which made work busy but not too taxing. As she worked, Valia came through the doors with a shy curiosity, her flat shoes shuffling against the floor as her protruding pregnant belly proceeded her entry.

"Oh Valia, can't you see I'm finishing prep?" Dime sighed, giving the young pregnant woman a tired look.

Valia looked around the kitchen with cautious alertness.

"Hey, is Laura around?" She asked, her eyes darting from left to right.

"No, she went out for smokes or something. Why?" Dime asked.

"I don't know, I was wondering if we could play that game we played the other day?" Valia pondered.

"I'm not wasting any more butter on you," Dime sighed as she checked the pantry.

"Come on please... ufht!" Valia huffed as Dime stuffed an apple in her mouth.

"Okay, Laura will be out for a while. Strip and get on the counter," Dime sighed.

Valia nodded with excitement as she began to remove her dress.

"Look, I'm only doing a small bit so don't expect a whole lot," Dime sighed as she retrieved a plastic bucket from the baker's rack.

Valia nodded as she pinned back her flowing red hair into a neat bun.

"Oh, right, I have your special foil shower cap thing," Dime hooted, twirling the shower cap-like object around her finger before flinging it at a now naked Valia.

Valia caught the cap and snapped it to her head, hiding her hair from view.

"Okay, now I've got this step ladder for you, step on up, and... whew, see if you... can fit into this basin," Dime huffed, realizing the basin was quite large and therefore heavy.

Valia, with the apple still in her mouth, nodded. She approached the island, taking ginger steps up the small ladder before placing her ivory feet in the large basin.

"Okay good. You know the drill now. Back down, legs bent," Dime commanded with apathy.

Valia complied, getting down in the basin and laying down back-first with her thighs together. She pressed her hands against her pregnant belly.

"Okay good, I'm going to tie your ankles and wrists together. Place your hands over your chest, please," ordered Dime, with a spool of cooking thread in her hand.

Now, with her limbs tied and her hair covered, Dime gazed upon her with apathy but thought 'She really does look like one of those fat-bellied birds in the cookbooks.'

Valia's black eyes darted towards Dime, anticipating the next step of the prep.

"Oh, right, let me paint you up," said Dime, grabbing a basting brush from one of the drawers built into the island.

Taking a small bucket of coconut fat from the baker's rack, Dime dipped her brush into the sweet-smelling oil and began to paint Valia's white flesh. Goosebumps covered Valia as she was coated with more and more oil, the soft brush gliding over the white canvas that was her body with ease.

'My goodness, I'm so subdued right now... this is what it must feel like to be a meal. Helpless to stop the one preparing you until your nothing more than foodstuffs on the table. I'm getting so hot just thinking about it. Hehe, if I was being cooked for real my pussy juices would be a great marinade.' Valia thought as she could feel herself getting wet.

"Whew, okay, all done!" Dime sighed as she gazed upon the glazed pregnant woman, who was bound and ready for the next step.

Taking a breath, Dime looked her over her jiggling form, walking back and forth as she looked at Valia, who remained bound in the basin and content with her fantasy of being raw meat ready for the oven.

"Well, I guess we should go a little further," Dime giggled as she waddled towards the fridge.

Valia lay there, dreaming of being a plump roast for someone's table.

"Yeep!" Squealed Valia as she felt an invader spreading her nether region.

"Whoa, sorry about that but I thought you would want to go a little further this time. Last time we used a stalk of celery, so I thought an eggplant would be a nice step up," Dime giggled with coy glances as exotic tears ran down Valia's shiny face.

Valia calmed down after a few moments of getting adjusted to the large phallus, her toes clenching to offset the absurdity of feeling the eggplant's girth inside of her.

"Now, let's load you into the oven for a while. The door will be left open like always so don't worry, you're not in danger," Dime giggled as she waddled away to fetch a dinner cart.

***

Muutan rode for a while, coming toward the edge of the town after a while. The road and the area beyond were rather vacant as she approached the last house.

"Whew, I hope he's doing okay. Moving so far away from me kind of sucks but I respect his wishes. Though since he put in a subscription for delivery maybe he's not as disgusted anymore. Oh boy, here it is!"

Muutan approached a small cottage. Leaning her bike against the gate, she took the remaining bottles from her basket and took them towards the door. She knocked, bouncing with excitement as she waited for the occupant of the domicile to answer. When the door opened, a young man in his early twenties looked out at Muutan with tired eyes.

"Hey mo..." he began to say before Muutan interrupted him by locking lips with him, tonguing him down as she drew him in with a loving embrace.

"Ah, so mom, how's living on your own been?" Said the young man, welcoming Muutan inside.

"Well baby, it's been quiet and boring. Why don't you just move back in with me, it's fun with you around!" Muutan giggled, sitting the milk bottles down on the dining table.

"Well by 'fun' do you mean 'fuck' or no?" Said the young man, rolling his eyes.

"Oh Roots, don't be such a sourpuss!" Muutan said, giggling and tugging at his cheek.

"Eh, mom, did you bathe today? You smell... well, heated," Roots said, sniffing his mother.

"Oh, does baby like his mommy's scent?" Muutan giggled, putting her arms behind her head so that her stubble-filled pits could exude her feminine musk.

"Oh, that's not fair, mom, using your pheromones to draw me in..." Roots smacked his lips as he teased his mother, poking at her chubby belly.

"Hehe, hey now, little Roots seems to like my scent too. Look at him, standing at attention like a proud soldier," she laughed, kneeling down to meet Roots' one-eyed monster face to face.

"Ah, ma..." Roots wheezed as his erect member was released from its cotton confines.

"Time to wet that winky!" Muutan smiled as she inhaled her son's cock, sucking on it with loving affection. To keep herself stimulated she began to rub her snatch, teasing her fat, erect clit with her dexterous, pink coated fingers.

"Ah ma, you're just a greedy skank," sighed Roots as he rubbed his mother's head with affection like one would their pet.

Muutan kept sucking and sucking, pressured to go faster as her son used her large floppy ear as handlebars to guide her rhythm. Her button nose caught more than a whiff of her son's musk, which fueled her to go faster and suck harder. Dirty blonde hair flung back and forth as she kept up with her guided pace. Her brown slanted eyes filled with lust as her rounded pale face slid up and down on her son's rod. Then, in a spark of exhaust, Muutan's eager maw was stuffed full of man milk. She cocked back a little but was forced forward by her ears as Roots emptied his load into her pretty mouth.

After receiving the seed milkshake, she leaned back and wiped her mouth, satisfied with the meal she had been given. She gulped this thick load down, the traveling liquid creating a baseball-sized lump in her throat as she gulped it down, cupping her hand under her chin to secure any renegade dribbles of semen that might escape her thick lips. Finishing her meal with a lick of the lips, she rose to her feet and leaped into her son's arms.

"Whew, baby that was a ton! Where did all that come from?" Muutan asked as her son as he struggled to hold his mother's weight.

"Well ma, it's not like I save it up, I just make a lot every day. You know this, just like yesterday and the day before. Also, whew! You're getting fat!" Roots said, snickering, his legs beginning to tremble.

"Well, ready for round two?" Muutan giggled, rubbing her massive breasts together and licking her semen-stained lips.

"Well shit ma, don't hide your greediness or anything..." Roots laughed as he carried his mother to his bedroom.

"Oh baby, don't talk about your mommy that way," Muutan pouted, sucking her lips.

"Oh, don't get all mopey on me," Roots laughed, rolling his eyes as he threw his mother on his bed.

"Woohoo," she giggled as her plump body hit the soft mattress, wiggling about in glee as her son attacked her, stripping off her clothes.