Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gah, here it is!" Junior roared, firing off into Muutan, so much so that her gut expanded further.

"Moo, moo!" Muutan moaned as she was bloated beyond human believability.

Then, without any fatigue in his rhythm, Junior ramped up for another round, going even harder than he was before.

Muutan was thrown into a state of ecstasy, as it was rare for her to be in a situation in which she was fucked this hard with something this thick for so long. However, unbeknownst to her, her body was adjusting to suit her mate better and finding a quick use for the massive volume of liquid filling her womb.

***

Junior continued to pump into Muutan, and after another thirty minutes, he filled her already distended form with yet more spunk. Upon him cumming into her, something snapped within Muutan. Her expanded alabaster body devouring the semen within her, her brain began turning off all higher functions as her limbs began to recede into her body. Her ears grew, and her dirty blonde hair began falling away. Meanwhile, her breasts quadrupled in size. Accompanying her nipples were a trio of identical nipples, giving her a total of four on each breast. Her teeth receded into her gums as her lips inflated, followed by her throat becoming lubricated with saliva, making her throat inviting for a rough round of penetration. Her sex became padded with inflation, her inner walls now pillowy cushions, while her clitoris became a jutting thorn brusting from its hood. Her clitoris now stuck out as if taunt anyone who saw it to flick it for a response. She, in a final act, closed her eyes, the lids sealing into her face.

Muttan had become an ornament of lactation and sexual pleasure. In a matter of minutes, with the combination of being overfed and over-fucked, Muutan's body had evaluated that adjusting to the situation was above all else.

"Wha, what, what the fuck?" Junior yelled, pulling his dick out of his transformed lover.

Muutan, in response to her lover's ejection, only moaned as her pulsating breasts dribbled milk, beginning to expand further.

"Shit!" Junior scrambled, jumping out of the cart onto the road.

Taking a breath and collecting himself, a little Junior peered back at Muutan. However, she only laid there, breathing soft tones while moaning on occasion. Junior, curious, pulled the back of the cart down and began to pull Muutan towards him with gentle tugs.

"Ah, shit, wow, all of her hair fell out?" Junior gasped, running his hand over her bald head.

Muutan moaned at this, her now simplified mind only allowing her to coo and moan at stimuli.

'Oh, well that's no surprise, she got fatter. This is weird, but I guess it might be a bad idea to keep fucking her,' Junior thought, reaching a hand over to touch her belly.

Touching her flesh, Junior was taken aback a little as Muutan's skin in this state was of that of cookie dough. He felt that if he appiled too much pressure to any one area, a piece of the cow woman would just come off.

"Wait, I have an idea! Since you're so loose, pushing some of this up into the more important areas might be possible. After all, Roots said he made Honey younger by removing some kind of dough shit," Junior mumbled as Muutan licked the air with blind arousal.

Pressing down on Muutan's fat-bloated belly, Junior began to knead her flesh up towards her chest. Little by little, the bloat of her distended abdomen decreased, as her already engorged and inflated breasts grew, transferring the fat into their reserves.

Muutan moaned and panted with wet sensual smacks of her dick-sucking lips as her breasts grew heavier and further filled with milk.

"Woo, okay, that was easier than I thought! Wow though, she's super wispy under all that fat," Junior remarked, admiring Muutan's now super trim waist.

Muutan's breasts, having absorbed the fat, food, and semen from her abdomen, were so bloated to the point of looking like giant ripe tomatoes. Veins ran like streams under her skin, pulsating. Her breasts became so stressed that they began to leak a gooey sweet-smelling substance from her eight sausage-like nipples.

"Hmm, what in the world is that smell? It smells like... pastries?" Said Junior, flicking a droplet of the liquid from the cow's breast.

Taking the liquid to his lips, Junior's face gleamed into a jovial expression of satisfaction.

"Oh man, it's like that thick milk shit that baker uses! Oh it's sooo good, wow! If she makes shit this good, what the hell is the point of her riding around town as a fat ass milk girl?" Junior remarked.

Thinking over what to do with her, Junior thought of what Roots had said to him and came to a conclusion.

"Oh wait, shit, if I can remember how she was before and my memories of her aren't as what she is now, then that applies to everyone else," Junior said, scratching his head in embarrassment.

Muutan huffed, condensed liquid running from her teat-like nipples while her plush mouth kissed the air as if she was sucking an invisible dick. Junior, seeing this, stroked his flabby chin and pondered.

"Well, perhaps a little lip service won't do too much more damage. Afterward, I'll take her to Roots and he'll patch her up before anyone notices," declared Junior, palming his fist.

With a little bit of effort, Junior propped Muutan up against the near edge of the truck's bed, her head now very close to Junior's crotch.

"Eh, a little low, but how about this!" Junior smiled, picking up Muutan and shoving his dick into her plush mouth.

His manhood drove deep into her body, and in response, Muutan sucked and kneaed her user's cock, her esophagus muscles doing their duty to contract at the right moments in order to make her user's experience all the more pleasurable. As Junior got into the motion of using his lover's throat, he lifted her from the bed of the cart and wrapped his hands around her lower abdomen, pushing her body into himself. Muutan moaned at this, as the sudden elevation and the pressure on her body from this massive man's grasp made her sensations melt.

Pump after vigorous pump, Junior pushed into Muutan's mouth, his massive girth and force shaping Muutan's throat into a passage of pleasure. This was because as the pushing commenced, Muutan's throat, though plush at first in order to stimulate penile satisfaction, had now molded to fit Junior like a glove, while at the same time remaining stimulating. Her neck began to recede into her frame to streamline Junior's pleasure, her lower abdomen modeled to the grip of his grasp becoming a handle for him to hold.

Muutan had become a living sex pump, and all the while, Junior was going at it. However, Muutan's massive udders dangled beneath her, slapping against each other like two heaving latex bags of jello. These thunderous claps of flesh on flesh caused her thick octet of teats to spew condensed milk, turning the appendages into lewd sprinklers.

"Ah shit, I went too deep!" Junior moaned as he filled Muutan with his man cream.

Muutan's gut inflated with cum, ballooning to a great degree before receeding as the organ that was her modified stomach converted the massive quantity of semen into milk, making the veins in her dangling udders pulsate, flowing into dripping teats.

"Whew, that... that was great! Okay, okay, off to Roots's place. Shit, this got out of hand fast," Junior said, taking a large breath before easing Muutan's well-fitting mouth off his cock.

***

Later that night, at Azia's room in the bar.

"Urp! Well kiddo, you're a good cook!" Azia sighed, patting her full gut as excess ass meat drooped from the seat of her chair where she sat.

"Thanks, Ms. Azia! You sure do eat a lot, you ate the entire fish pot roast!" Brick sighed, as he had cooked the whole deep pan dish himself. He, however, could not take his eyes off of the obese woman's bare groin.

"Ah, urp! So, what are you looking for tonight, little Bricko?" Azia teases, seeing the young boy's member fully erect, pitching a tent in his loose shorts.

"C-could y-you?" Brick mumbled.

"Could I what?" Azia smiled, raising a brow as she rested her chin atop her hands.

"Could you sit on my face?" Brick blurted out, breathing in a frantic rhythm as he dealt with the mental recoil of releasing his thoughts.

"Haha, how dirty of you, Bricko! Get on the bed," Azia laughed, amused by the young man's nervous demeanor before giving him the command.

The teen complied, stripped, and crawled into Azia's bed. In response, Azia giggled, as Brick had a certain naïve air about him that she found charming. She arose from her chair, the piece of furniture creaking as it was relieved from the burden of her weight. The floor began to creak as the curvy woman took her time venturing over to the bed, her door-crowding hips swaying from side to side in exaggerating movements, causing her cushions of fat to jiggle as the long whip of her red hair kissed her ankles while she approached.

Brick, eager with the need to be suffocated by the caramel woman's great mass, had a proud erection that pierced the air as he waited for his robust Mistress.

After what felt like eons, Azia's weight shifted the bed, one cellulite-stuffed thigh pressing into the plush softness of the mattress as the corpulent escort mounted the bed.

With a bit of a struggle, the copper-skinned cutie climbed atop him, her stuffed body now dripping with sweat and feminine musk as she positioned herself over the young man. With his dick twitching in excitement, Azia smiled as she began to lower her 96 inch rear onto the young man's face

"Is that good, little baby?" Giggled Azia as the muffled coos of her lover could be heard through the layers of her ass fat.

Brick struggled to breathe while his member stood at full attention, intoxicated by Azia's wonderful aroma.

"Hey now, someone looks lonely here... let me fix that!" Azia giggled, bending over to suckle on the stiff tower of man-meat. Her fat green lips made short work of the member as she managed to deepthroat it in its entirety.

She felt the twinge in his dick as his muscles tightened. She giggled at this, taking it as a signal of his enjoyment.

'Hehe, my mouth is uncontested in the area of blowjobs. I'm the Queen of sucking men clean!' Azia thought to herself before her mouth exploded full of semen.

Azia, overcome with Brick's load, swallowed with worrying quickness, her belly beginning to bloat as the volume of Brick's relief came sooner than expected.

***

Elsewhere, in a disclosed location, Nickle awoke in a soft bed, the base of which seemed to be formed out of beige stone that flowed into the floor that shared a similar texture. Looking over to her bedside, Nickle was met with a startling sight.

"Hmmm? Whoa, what the fuck!" Nickle cried, looking down at a strange blue rabbit.

The rabbit was wearing a tiny white coat and was jotting something on a clipboard. It was startled by Nickle's reaction and fled into the next room.

"Wait, was that a rabbit? Why was it blue, and why is the floor made out of the same stuff as the bed? What's going on?" Nickle said, holding her head.

"Ah, you're awake!" Tekker smiled with a joyful cheer.

"Where... where are we?" Nickle asked, pulling the sheets over herself.

"This is my hidden lab, it's my pleasure to have you as my first guest!" Tekker said, bowing to the woman.

"Oh wait, yeah, you picked me up when I was... wait, what's up with me? Why do I feel different?" Nickle said, remembering the events that occurred earlier that evening.

"Oh yeah. You have a condition, it seems. Your expanding bust seems to affect the rest of your body, making you swell up," Tekker said as he walked towards Nickle.

"Swell?" Nickle said, tugging at her soft form.

"Yes. If I had left you alone, I fear that the rapid expansion would have ended in some nasty results," Tekker explained, resting his hand on her meaty thigh.

"Like what?" Nickle mumbled.

"You would have popped..." Tekker said looking down.

"Popped? But I was just horny, how would I have popped?" Nickle snapped, confused and frightened by the thought.

"You see, your body as it was, from what I assume, isn't used to storing volume so rapidly in every location. Therefore, your body would have reached a breaking point and failed under the pressure," Tekker explained.

"Even with milking? I mean, this has happened before and I neve felt like I did earlier," Nickle explained, still shaken up.

"Yes, I think even though milking will ease the swelling, the build of stress from previous expansions would have done you in with this last one. So, to counteract this from happening, I gave you a little shot that will help your body get used to storing fat. I must say, I think I did pretty good job. Have a look in the mirror over there," Tekker said, pointing to the mirror mounted in the stone wall next to the room's exit.

Nickle wobbled, trying to shift her new weight to the end of the bed in order to rise. Exhausted from this action, she wheezed.

"Could you help me up?"

Tekker smiled and rose from Nickle's bed side, standing before her. "Okay, on three!" Said Tekker, grasping Nickle's hands with care.

"Right!" Nickle lisped through her fat lips, her brown eyes full of both trust and concern.

"One..." Tekker said, looking down at Nickle, trying to instill trust by meeting his gaze with hers.

"Two..." Said Nickle, resisiting but willing to believe in his kind eyes.

"Three!" Said Tekker as Nickle used all of her might to push herself up. Tekker served as the gentle foundation for Nickle to exert pressure on.

Nickle rose to her feet. In fear of toppling over, she was embraced by Tekker's rock hard body. This firm enclosure made her feel safe and secure as she grew acustomed to standing on her own.

"I-I'm okay..." Nickle said, looking up at Tekker, her eyes now shining with confidence.

"Okay, be careful," Tekker cautioned, letting Nickle go with care to make sure she didn't fall.

Wobbling over to the mirror, Nickle was shocked by the visage she saw looking back at her.

"I'm... I'm huge!" Nickle said, looking back at the woman she saw in the mirror.

Nickle was three times as wide as she was before, her hips now wider than most of the girls in town. She was so bottom heavy that her hips extended far beyond the borders of the mirror. Her thighs were now white pillars of blubber, her belly soft and pugdy leading up to gargantuan breasts, flush red at the areola and chest. Her once slim face now had a playful roundness to it, contrasted by her massive, overstuffed lips, giving her face a permenant sultry expression. Almost eclipsed by her breasts from a front view, her arms matched her thighs, as they too were packed with fatty tissues.

"You're taking this better than I thought you would," said Tekker, a bit shaken by Nickle's calm demenaor.

"I think I'm... beautiful..." Nickle murmured.

"Well I'm glad you think so!" Tekker laughed.

"Hey, listen," Nickle said, blushing

"What?" Tekker asked.

"Can I stay here?" Nickle asked.

"Here? You don't even know where here is, do you?" Tekker remarked.

"This is your lab. Or, hideout. Or something, right? Well, whatever this is, I'd like to stay here," announced Nickle with cheerfulness.

"Well, I mean, I don't think I can accomodate you. This place isn't really that spacious..." Tekker said. rubbing the back of his head in embarasement.

"I don't need a lot, and I can get used to the weird rabbits as long as they don't bite. If it makes you feel better, you can just see me as one if you're into that," Nickle giggled, putting her hands by her head while pointing her index fingers up, imitating rabbit ears.

"Wellm I guess I'll let you're parents know you're with someone and I guess I can let you stay," Tekker said with caution.

"That's fair. How do I get out of here exactly, though?" Nickled asked.

"There's a door down the hall that will lead out into a hatch. We're actually in the jungle. Well, not that deep, but the hatch door is disguised as a rock near a tree stump," Explained Tekker.

"Can I actually fit through the hatch?" Nickle asked.

"Haha, if you get stuck I'll be here to push you out and help you back in," Tekker laughed.

"So um, well, one last thing..." Nickle asked.

"What?" Tekker inquiured.

"Do you have any clothes for me? I'm naked here..." Nickle cired.

***

Meanwhile. in a rock clearing just beyond 'B+C Mechanics'

"Gah! Mr. Butch, you're so rough!" Enga cried, her stomach protruding with a worrying prominence under the distress of Butch's member.

"You're super tight, and these things are, uh, huge for someone as small as you," Butch grunted, fondling one of Enga's massive breasts, the doughy beige-flesh pooling out between the strong grasp of his large hands.

Enga's small frame was hoisted up by the girth of Butch's cock alone. Due to the size difference, Enga remained off her small pink-coated feet while the dark pillar continued to plow into her. Her black pigtails bobbed up and down as the large man continued to reach deeper into the fair-skinned girl. During this engagement, Enga's head was empty. Her stretched form over Butch felt as if she was a simple wrap over his strong protrusion. A thin membrane provided just enough resistance as to not rip under the pressure. Then, losing himself, he came. The pressure and release of semen filled the small space of Enga's insides, turning her into a living balloon of semen within seconds. She grew and grew, her body doubling in size within minutes after taken Butch's full load. Now lacking energy, Butch sighed as his erection faded, causing Enga to be lowered to the ground after a few minutes. Butch's member released itself like a moist hand from a worn glove with a slow, wet plop.

***

"Junior, you dumb fuck!" Roots sighed.

"What? I didn't know I was going that far!" Junior babbled, waving his hands in front of his face.

"Didn't know? She's like a toy with titties now! I mean man, if you had kept going, I doubt her body would have even kept her breasts..." Roots admonished.

"Wait, no fucking way!" Junor stammered.

"Look, put her in this cooler for a second. The cold tempture with the ice will help her revert back to her old self," Roots sighed.

Junior did what he was told and stored the mutated Muutan into the large cooler.

"Okay, what now?" Junior said, bumbling to close the door.

"We wait. She'll be fine in a hour. The lack of heat will kill her arousal and snap things back into place," Roots sighed.

"Listen, I didn't know, I..." Junior said, now frighened by Roots's aura.

"Look, its fine, but if you had pushed things her body would have changed functions," Roots sighed.

"What do you mean? That sounds freaky," Junior said, falling on his ass.

"See, from what you told me her body was doing one of two things. One, her body was draining milk in preparation for detachment, because as far as it was concenred, its use for such huge things was impairing its pirmary fucnction, which was being a living pleasure unit for you. In a situatuion like that, holes and fluid absoption matter, but milk storage and or milk conversion does not. Neither do ovaries," Roots explained.

"What would have happened to her tits if they fell off?" Junior asked.

"Well, let's assume they'd be no different than two huge doughy balloons or fruits. Squeeze, or rather, juice the reserves of milk they have out and, well, that's it. They're useless bags of meat. Ovaries as well. They would either be absorbed by the body completely or just spat out," Roots explained.

"Okay, but what's number two?" Junior asked.

"Well, based on some stories my old man said about our kind from the continent, she would have tried to add herself to you," Roots guessed.