Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Junior asked.

"What I mean is that her teats may have been trying to convert themsleves into testicles. Also, see how her face began to lose its features, leaving only her mouth and nose? Gone any further and you would have had a new dick, buddy," Roots laughed.

"Did you know this would happen?" Junior asked.

"No, I thought she would just get horny, but not mutate," Roots said.

"Hey, let me ask you this though," Junior said, getting back on his feet.

"What?" Roots inquired.

"What happens when she gets to a similar point with, like, a chick?" Junior asked.

"Well, women would be treated as raw materials to pursue the body's main function, so they'd turn into breast fat or a matter of improving her milk ducts. Maybe even eggs to stuff her ovaries with, as being pregnant means more milk," Roots shrugged.

"What a wild world..." Junior stammered, scratching his head.

"Yeah, right?" Roots laughed.

"So is there any way to push her into a state like this without putting her tits in danger?" Asked Junior.

"Why, you want my mother to be your personal dick sucker?" Roots snickered.

"Well, I mean she was gross during the date, but the sex afterward was fucking amazing," cooed Junior.

"Okay, well, since I know you're one to go a little hard on her now, I would suggest milking her after feeding her."

"Will she not lose her tits then?" Asked Junior.

"Right, her body will begin to become more cow like. Wait, you know what a cow looks like, right?" Asked Roots with quizzical interest.

"Yeah, yeah I've been to the library, bro..." Junior snorted.

***

At the top floor of Tommy Manor, in the head maid's quarters, Joe stood out on her balcony, gazing at the moon, her nude caramel body basking in the light of the moon. She smiled, arms outstretched, her long black hair draped over her fat perky breasts.

'I've felt great all day! I'm glad I decided not to take my suppressant pills, I can feel the change coming...'

Joe's face began to grow younger, her trim form beginning to collect fat as her bones cracked, lengthening and widening. Her hips became wide enough to kiss doorframes, while her limbs thickened with fat and muscle. Her breasts inflated before drooping, succumbing to their weight as they retired to the opposing sides of her growing abdomen. Now in possession of a round, flabby belly, Joe parted her legs and took a deep breath as the crease between her belly and pelvis was filled with a girthy, fleshy pink udder. The appendage proceeded to sag below her knees as her ropey teats kissed at her ankles. Her human ears lengthened into long, floppy cow ears. She flapped them, catching the warm night's breeze against them. Having a stretch, her human feet began to lengthen, her heels elongating while the front of her foot widened enough to take the bulk of her new weight. Her foot then became a sturdy pad with only two digits on each foot.

"Ah, how long has it been? A week?" Joe said, taking her three-digit hand to her face.

Joe walked back inside of her room, her caramel skin beginning to lose melanin as white splotches began to appear in her flesh, giving her body a Holstein pattern.

"Time to get something to eat..." Joe said, her eyes now black and her expression hazy.

Joe waddled over to the bookshelf in her room and removed a blue book that read 'Housewife Grooming' from the second shelf. This was a trigger that caused the bookshelf to slide along motorized rails in the floor to reveal a hidden room. With a little effort, Joe's huge form squeezed into the room. Once inside, Joe stood in the center of the room and clapped her hands. This caused the floor beneath her to lower, and also caused the bookshelf to seal back in place. The floor lowered a long ways beneath the manor, twelve feet below. The floor stopped in an underground bunker lined with artificial lights and a stone path leading from where Joe stood with a large grassy lawn expanding out on either side. Not long before the floor had reached its stop, Joe was greeted by a woman's voice.

"Well hello, my little livestock lovely. Are you ready for some yummies?" Smiled a light-skinned woman in nothing but black overalls.

"Yes, Mistress," Joe squeaked.

"Very good! Here's your bell, follow me," giggled the woman, her bare feet making pitter pats against the cobblestone path as she apprached Joe to fasten the bell around her neck.