Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Tuesday

Story Info
Tuesday, time to stay inside.
7.8k words
3.92
8.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

Tuesday-Titanic Tat tats

The sound of lightning startled Muutan awake as she found herself back at home in her bed in the buff. However, upon trying to raise herself up, she felt a tremendous weight resisting her.

"Oh shoot, look at where all that eating got me... well, I'll be ready for tomorrow..." Muutan sighed, slapping her humongous chest as she shifted to the left side of her bed.

Muutan, after having her great feast the night before, was acclimated to the food in her gut. This meant that everything she had eaten was converted into nutrients, which in turn had become nothing but milk. So much so, in fact, that her breasts had now tripled in size.

"Whew, getting this big is always trouble. Thank goodness I thought ahead!" Muutan huffed as she struggled to pull herself up.

Getting to the left edge of the bed, she managed to get her legs out and reach for the folded-up wheelchair leaning against the wall next to her closet door.

"Ah, ah! Bam, got it!" She huffed after several balancing acts of shifting her weight towards the object, but not so much that would result in her crashing to the floor.

Once opened, Muutan gave the wheelchair a pensive stare, not sure if she'd be able to make the transition from the bed to the chair. Pulling the chair a little closer to the bed, she began to brace herself for the jump.

"One, two, three!" Muutan yelped, shifting her weight into the chair in one valiant leap of faith. The resulting plop was abrupt and worrisome, as she looked as far past her tits as she could while bouncing a bit in place to make sure that the integrity of the chair's seat wasn't compromised by her girth.

Finding that her fat ass had indeed not ripped through the fabric of the chair's seat, she sighed in relief, taking a moment to bask in the security of just having a seat. Though while this victory was a bright one, the situation outside was less than desirable.

"It's so gloomy..." Muutan mumbled, her brown eyes filled with sadness, as she did not care for the rain.

Taking a firm grasp of her wheels, she rolled out of her room and into her tiny kitchen. Her kitchen was dirty, its sink riddled with unwashed dishes, a half-eaten pizza left on the plastic poker table she ate her meals on, and a fridge. She rolled her chair across the tacky, checker-tiled floor to the poker table and examined the pizza.

"Mm, right, it should still be good. I made this Sunday, right?" Muutan said to herself, taking a slice of the cold pie.

Satisfied with the taste, Muutan continued munching down on the pie. Its cheeses, though cold, were made from her own milk, and being partial to the taste of her own lactation no matter the condition, she found the leftovers most enjoyable.

"*Urp*, oh boy, wow, cold but tasty. Well, uh, let's get these girls drained, I guess. Though wow, my nipples really took to the meal last night. They're like those fish sausages Goalma makes... ouch! Ah man, milking is gonna be a little tense..." Muutan sighed, wincing at the newfound sensitivity in her teat-like nipple.

Her breakfast now complete, Muutan rolled herself through the kitchen into the adjoining hall next to the fridge. The wooden hall was well lit by the artificial light fixtures embedded into the ceiling. Passing a glittery curtain, Muutan rolled herself into the barn. The barn was more or less a second home for her. Commendations to ensure her relaxation and comfort over a longer period of time were met here.

She had a bed with a metal slab frame meant to accommodate her fluctuating weight, along with a bedside table with a landline phone, a tiny CRT television, a small collection of books, and a tiny fridge filled with water and dry snacks. Also, last but not least, a bathroom at the far end of the barn for those special times when nature calls. Overall, the barn was larger than her actual house, as its function was a more important factor in her life.

These simple living amenities only took up a fraction of the space in the barn, as the rest was dedicated to all matters of milking. There was an automated bottling machine, alleviating Muutan of any manual labor other than attaching the milking cups to her tits. Milk pulled from said tits was collected in several large bulk milk cooling tanks that took up the majority of the space in the barn. The pumping system was connected to her bed, with the milk pumping apparatus fixated into the framework of the actual headboard. The cups and their adjustable hoses were also fixed to the headboard. The switch to activate the pump was in an easy-to-reach location on the headboard.

Rolling herself to the bed, she, with as much struggle as before, hoisted herself in with a bit of a panicked jump.

"Whew, okay, okay, man that was hard, whew!" Muutan sighed, reaching behind herself for the cups. Flicking the switch above the headboard of her bed, the pump started up.

Sloshing and churning sounds along with the hum of motor power began to buzz as the pumps did their work.

"Ah, mooo! That's fucking great!" Muutan moaned, her large ears flapping back and forth in pleasure.

Taking a moment to soak in the relief, she sighed, her ears drooping to the sides of her head as she basked in the glow of the lights above while the storm raged on outside. Though, in a sudden break of this solace, the annoying buzzer-like noise of the doorbell went off.

"Moo? Oh, argh, where's the remote for the door? Wait no, this is the one for the TV... ah! Got it. Okay!" Muutan strained, reaching for the red remote tittering on the edge of her bedside table.

Through the barn's entrance entered Goalma, dressed in a hooded raincoat and carrying a basket covered in plastic to protect its contents from the rain.

"Oh, hey Goalma, I didn't expect to see you!" Muutan giggled, her floppy ears perking up with joy.

"Whew, it's pouring down out there, eh?" Goalma grumbled, closing and locking the steel door behind her.

"Yeah, it woke me up actually. Oh, whatcha got in the basket?" Muutan said with immediate interest.

"Hold on, hold on, let me hang up my coat," Goalma giggled, hanging the yellow garment on a hook by the door.

"Woah, I've never seen you in a dress! Goalma you look so pretty! Oh, and your hair! Did you do your hair?" Muutan giggled, admiring the younger woman's short, spiky, strawberry-colored hair along with how the yellow garment hugged her lithe form and full breasts.

"Haha, thanks girl. Mind if I get these boots off?" Goalma giggled.

"Sure, sure. Just hang the basket on the hook over there," Muutan suggested.

"Ah, that's better!" Goalma sighed as her bare feet wiggled and flexed against the wood floor of the barn.

"You even painted your toes! Did you get all dolled up to see me or something? Also, what's in the basket?" Muutan investigated, both intrigued and losing patience.

"Well, what if I did? And since you're so impatient, I got you some fish jerky!" Goalma said, twirling towards the bed to present the snack.

"Oh, goodie-goodie!" Muutan yelped, reaching for one.

"No!" Goalma shouted, smacking her hand away.

"Ow! Why though?" Muutan whimpered.

"I'm going to feed you," Goalma said with a calm demeanor.

"Wah? Ah, om..." Muutan expressed before finding a piece of fish jerky in her mouth.

"See? Not so bad, eh?" Goalma teased, using her other hand to pet Muutan's head.

"It's so yummy. Is it Taddy Flop?" Muutan asked, her mouth full.

"Hehe, yes Muutan, it's always Taddy Flop. They're like, the most common thing to catch around here," Goalma giggled, feeding her another piece of the homemade treat.

"I love Taddy Flop!" Muttan mumbled.

"Yeah, you and everyone else," Goalma responded, laughing.

"You've got a lot, are you sure it's fine to eat all of these?" Muutan asked, mumbling through the food.

"Of course, you need your protein! We've got plenty of Taddy meat. I mean, like I said, it's pretty much coming out of the faucets, and it's their breeding season to boot," Goalma giggled, feeding Muutan jerky.

"So mmm, what does it look like outside?" Asked Muutan as she chewed her jerky.

"Ah, well the rain's a little strong today, so everyone is locked up until it passes," Goalma said as she rubbed Muutan's white belly.

"Oh, that's a shame. I hope things settle down for Thursday..." Muutan pouted as the machines sucked away at her breasts.

"Oh yeah, we're supposed to go fishing that day. Man, summer storms suck..." Goalma said, falling back into Muutan's bed.

"Oh wait, your dad isn't out there, is he?" Muutan asked, concerned.

"In this? No way, he's smart. He stayed in and slept today. I'm the only dumb one who went out today, haha," Goalma giggled, laughing at herself.

"You're not dumb, I enjoy the company!" Muutan pepped, her ears flapping.

"Well thanks, Muutan..." Goalma giggled, cuddling up to Muutan, holding her knees.

"Wanna see if we can get the news on the TV?" Muutan gestured towards the remote.

"Sure, though I'm not sure the signal's gonna make it through all this rain," Goalma responded, handing Muutan the remote.

The tiny CRT television began to buzz as the receiver picked up the request to come to life from the remote. A white blink of light followed by a hint of static filled the room as the picture began to sputter into focus.

'*Bzzt Bzzt* Hello Tommy Town!'

'It's *Bzzt* the...news at noon!'

The TV crackled as it tried in desperation to perform its duty.

"Well, it's coming through... kinda?" Goalma sighed.

"Yeah, hmm, would you mind adjusting the ears on it a bit?" Muutan asked, pointing at the two silver antennae sticking out of the television.

"Sure!" Goalma nodded, hopping from her resting spot next to Muutan on the bed to where the television set was.

"Okay, try moving them to the left," Muutan suggested, fanning her hand in the same direction.

Goalma complied, adjusting the antenna in the desired direction.

"Um, how is it now?" Goalma asked, looking back at Muutan.

"It's no good... ah man, well hmm... try the right?" Muutan shrugged.

"Okay, now?" Goalma asked after adjusting the antenna a bit.

"It's coming, keep going to the right!" Muutan suggested, getting excited.

"Okay, how about now?" Goalma questioned, now hopeful.

"Ah shit... it's dark again. Forget it..." Muutan sighed.

"Well, shoot, sorry girl..." Goalma sighed.

"It's fine, do you wanna do something else to wait out the rain?" Asked Muutan.

"Well, our options are limited since you have to stay hooked up all day, right?" Goalma questioned, walking back over to the bed.

"Yeah, but I do have some board games in my bedroom closet," Muutan brought up.

"Well okay, that sounds fun. I'll go get 'em!" Goalma peeped up with excitement.

***

In a house that would be closest to Muutan's residence stood a large building constructed from a combination of brick and steel siding. As the storm raged on, the pelts of moisture raining from the heavens above bounced off of the building's tile. A yellow sign showed through the rain, its radiance glowing in a golden hue, reading 'Honey Works'.

"Ah fuck... Quart, Quarty!" Yelled a brown-skinned woman in almost incomprehensible English. Her chest was rigged to a milking machine, burdening the weight of massive caramel sacks that kissed the wooden floor beneath her green-lacquered feet. Her soft form bent over as she held onto a steel bar bolted into the floor.

"Coming, Mommy!" Yelled a tiny voice belonging to a young girl who rushed to the brown-skinned woman's aid.

"Whew, good. Mommy needs you to turn off the pump, my knockers hurt too badly," said the brown-skinned woman in slurred, accented English.

Taking a moment to collect her mother's words, the young silver-haired girl turned off the machine.

"T-thank you baby!" Sighed the brown skinned woman, brushing her long blonde hair out of her face.

"Yes Mommy, should I drain the milk into the buckets now?" Quart asked, looking up at her exhausted mother's face.

"Yes baby, please," the woman mumbled.

Quart nodded and disappeared into the depths of their living space. Finding herself in the tiled floor bathroom, she grabbed two steel buckets from beside the bathtub. Exiting the bathroom, she was confronted by a pale thigh, bumping into it.

"Hey little bitch, watch your step!" Laughed an adult woman.

"Nicky, you meanie, get out of the way!" Quart cried, her feelings hurt.

"Hehe, you know, I hope when puberty hits you it makes you lose that little pot belly you've got. Boys don't like fat chicks, you know. That's why Dime's single," teased Nickle, flicking her little sister on the nose.

"Ow, Nicky, that hurt!" Quart cried, dropping the buckets to grab her face.

"Well, when you stop crying you should get to work on filling up mom's buckets and processing them in our bottling machine. Oh, and then you can do me. I'm getting fucking heavy," Nickle sighed, weighing her large, pale breast in her pink-lacquered hand.

Quart sniffed, wiping away tears before running past Nickle, buckets in hand.

"You're a meanie and a fatty!" She cried as she ran past.

"Dumb little brat... ah maybe I should take a bath, the warm water will help soothe this aching. Well, until mom is done with the machine..." Nickle sighed, discarding her pink tank top and shorts.

***

Quart then tended to her mother, draining the pump's contents into the buckets for transport to the family's bottling machine.

"Mommy, Nickle is so mean. Why is she so mean, Momma?" Quart sniffled as she poured.

"Baby, your sister is a bit of cunt. She was born a cunt and always will be a cunt. She means well, but that's just how she is," Honey explained.

"That's not good," Quart pouted.

"No baby, but some people are just like that," Honey sighed as she tried to pull the suction cups from her thick brown nipples.

"Say Momma, why is your milk yellow?" Quart asked with the curious wide eyes only a child could muster.

"Ah shit, whew that stings..." Honey swore, plopping one suction cup off her massive teat after the other before going on to say, "Well, unlike that fat cow bitch, my milk is sweet. Super sweet, like my name," Honey laughed.

"Oh, right, Mama's name is Honey and honey is sweet so Mama's milk is sweet!" Quart rationalized.

"That's right, baby!" Honey laughed

Quart laughed in return while Honey bent down to retrieve a bucket. The two then went together to deposit the rich yellow cream.

***

Elsewhere, at Todd's home.

"Fuck, well no work today babe?" Todd asked his lounging daughter.

"Nope, wanna pig out on some leftovers? We should still have some leftover pizza, right?" Dime asked, turning over to expose her blubbery gut.

"Sure honey," Todd laughed, extending a hand to help his obese daughter up from the floor.

"So, why's Margie sleeping out the storm?" Dime asked, pointing to her adoptive mother's room.

"God only knows darling, she's not worth talking to. She's still mad about sumthin," Todd groaned, brushing the woman's well-being away from his mind.

They entered the kitchen, where Dime fired up the oven while Todd set the table.

"Ah, it's really coming down," said Todd, looking out of the kitchen window, his view obstructed by the veil created by the rain.

"Yeah, though I hope Junior got everyone's home up to snuff with the rest of the boys down at the fire house," Dime mentioned.

"Yeah, the boy's good like I was, so it should be fine," Todd grinned.

"Annnd... it's ready, Pa!" Dime said as she put on gloves before reaching in to pull the pizza out of the oven.

The two sat down to enjoy their pizza at their dining table meant for four located in their kitchen. Dime munched on her pizza as Todd examined his child, looking at her flabby arm with an intense glare.

"What are you staring at?" Dime asked, quizzical of her father's staring.

"Is that tattoo new?" Todd said, pointing to Dime's left arm while lifting a slice to his mouth.

Inspecting her arms, Dime's eyes widened, followed by a nod.

"Yeah, Brick got this for me last Friday. Denna talked me into getting one," Dime said putting her hand over the illustration.

"Hmmm... so what's it supposed to be?" Todd asked, his manhood rising at the thought of Denna's fat ass.

"It's a cow reaching for the moon, see?" Dime said, pointing to her arm with excitement.

"Yeah, I see honey, though why a cow exactly? Are ya having self-esteem issues again?" Todd asked with a rather ineloquent tone.

"Oh shut up, Dad! Eat your pizza!" Dime scoffed before looking at him with a sickening intensity.

"Hmm, you shouldn't be so..." Todd said before Dime rose from the table, taking her plate with her.

"I'm eating in my room," Dime said with a cutting brevity before making a brisk exit.

Todd shook his head in pity.

"She's mine, but she's got her mother's bitchy attitude."

***

In her room, Dime scarfed down on her slices of pizza with the voraciousness of a mad hippo. Downing the last slice, Dime sat there on the floor, wallowing in self-pity.

"Eh, fuck you DAD! Low-self-esteem? You're a fat fuck too Dad! Stupid old... ah!" Dime pouted, working up a sweat.

Struggling to her feet in a huff, she panted, plate falling out of her hand as she continued to pant.

"Wah mm!" Dime choked, cupping her hands to her mouth, her eyes shivering with fear at what was trying to escape her mouth.

With the building pressure bubbling up from deep within, Dime freed her hands from her mouth as her body forced her to release. What came shooting from her mouth was a geyser of frosting. Off-white in color, it ruptured from her mouth, piling upon itself as it splattered against her bedroom wall. As the current flowed from her mouth, her body began to change. Low hanging fat deposits began to 'dry up' as the wad of falling blubber that was her belly seemed to melt away with each passing second. Flab that occupied her arms vacated, turning fat, taut, skinned limbs into thin, muscled, but attractive arms. The cow that reached for the moon tattooed on her left upper arm took to the loss of mass, morphing into a busty rabbit girl resting in the hook of a crescent moon. Her large breasts dropped off the sides of her resting spot as she rested on her belly.

Dime's thick legs, fit to bursting with cellulite and stressed with stretch marks but with enough bulk to be attractive, were now more slender. Her ass followed this trend. A rhinoceros-sized posterior decorated with stucco-like dents of cellulite shrunk, smoothing out those pockets of unwanted fat, resulting in a rather overdeveloped but appealing pale peach of a buttocks. The huge, sagging pale sacks that hung low from her chest had their volumes halved, firming from sloping sacks into thick, rubbery globes. Her face, cheeks stuffed with fat and having a few chins, once kept the illusion that she did not have a neck, but through the rapid loss of mass she was experiencing, her neck and her jawline reappeared, emerging from layers of fat as slender porcelain features looking as if they were carved by an artisan of a time long passed.

She stood before the pile of frosting, random sputters slipping off the wall as she stumbled forwards, her black boy shorts slipping from her now slender form as her once circulation-cutting black t-shirt was now more of a dress with a plunging neckline that covered the slim woman down to her thighs.

Eyes glazy, she stumbled over to her discarded black panties, which now looked more akin to a parachute than an undergarment.

"Errr, hmm" Dime moaned as her petite feet balanced the weight of her light frame.