Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Like jam on toast?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Well, actually yes, just like that. All physical attributes will naturally convert into fat and spread throughout the system," said the voice.

"That's only if I chose to stay though, right?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Yes, but feel free to leave now that you are acclimated. You are always welcomed back..." said the voice.

"Wait, I can come and go?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Yes, though every time you enter, the system will sleep," said the voice.

"So Muutan falls asleep when this happens? Does she know what's going on?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Consciously, no, but the system remembers you and shall better accommodate you upon each return," said the voice.

"Haha, alright," said Goalma's internal voice.

***

A bit later, on the edge of the beginning of the night, Muutan, now drained, laid in bed with Goalma sitting behind her.

"Well, I'm glad you still have some of the coconut oil I made for you last week," Goalma smiled, dipping her hand into the coconut shell.

"Whew, yeah, it's been super helpful for soothing my skin after long milking sessions. Though sometimes I get so tender that I don't have the strength to apply it myself."

"Well I'm happy to help you, as always," Goalma giggled, lathering Muutan's breasts from behind, her face nestled against the cow woman's cheek.

Goalma took great joy in massaging the oil into her dear lover's breasts. Using her strong tan arms and dexterous hands, she rolled the moist, pale flesh like a baker preparing dough. Muutan, in response to these soothing stimuli, cooed, or rather mooed, in short whimpering bursts. In a sign of affection, Muutan managed to lick Goalma's face, as it was so close to her own.

"Hehe, oh Muutan, you're so cute!" Goalma giggled, an accent of southern twang whistling through the gap in her front teeth as she did so.

"Say, Goaly?" Muutan asked, licking her lips.

"Yeah, Muuty?" Goalma replied.

"Do you ever think about getting pregnant and becoming a Mommy?" asked Muutan.

"Well, hmm, Mom's pregnant, and Sis is about to pop, but I don't know. I mean, I have had relations with guys around town, but the only one I've really loved is you," said Goalma with sincerity.

"Oh Goalma, well if we do make the next step in our relationship, I could always carry the baby," Muutan suggested.

"Well Muuty, I mean, can you take another?" Goalma asked.

"Wah? What do you mean?" Muutan pouted.

"I mean, you had Roots when we all were just young children and look how that changed your body as you grew up. So if you have another child, what would happen? Would you get as big as you were today and stay that way all the time? Would you even be able to leave the house?" Goalma whimpered, cradling Muutan's breasts.

"Well none of that matters to me, as long as you would be up for taking care of me," Muutan giggled.

"Muuty, but... really?" Goalma whispered.

"I mean yeah, if I got pregnant and let go to become like those cows in the picture books, then, well, that wouldn't be so bad with you always with me," Muutan smiled.

"Muuty, but don't you think it'll be hard to be a parent like that?" Goalma questioned.

"To be honest, I've never really been a parent. I didn't raise Roots and I don't even think he sees me as his mother. Though even if you find me unfit as a mother and raise our children with someone else, I'll understand. Even if I'm relegated to just being a machine-thing that you maintain as a chore, I'll be fine," Muutan giggled.

"Muutan, don't think that way!" Goalma sighed.

"No Goaly. See, you may not understand, but when you've been a producer of goods your whole life, what better way is there to heighten than to become even better than what you are? And to be added by you dearest love just makes things all the better," said Muutan with deep conviction.

"Well Muutan, we'll see where life takes us. But know that whatever happens, I'll be with you always," said Goalma with equal conviction.

"Hey Goalma?" Muutan cooed.

"Yes, baby?" Goalma replied.

"All the milking made me hungry again..." Muutan pouted.

"Well it's still pouring outside, but I'll see what you've got in the fridge and make you sumtin!" Goalma giggled, tweaking Muutan's teat-like nipples before rolling out of bed.

***

Elsewhere, in an underground location.

"Okay, so the weird thing doesn't work on men?" Junior asked, pointing to his friend's hand.

"No J, it doesn't, and why would I want to do that to a man? I mean, ew, man," Roots replied, flexing his palm.

"So back to this place, why do you want me to be the bouncer at your club?" Junior asked, confused.

"Well, Burst is too much of a hero to allow this sort of thing to go on, so you're more ideal," Roots explained as he leaned back into the plush leather booth.

"Ideal?" Junior asked as a woman approached the two carrying a tray.

"Well yeah man, you're massive! You're also a good enough talker to redirect folks not in on the game from meddling and, well, telling Pa," Roots explained, taking a glass of milk from the tray.

"Speaking of your parents, um, well...can I...?" Junior fumbled.

"Out with it man!" Roots yelled, annoyed.

"Can I bang your mom, bro?" Junior blurted out.

Roots and the girls dancing on the poles in front of them all snickered.

"Look man, of course you can bang her. She gave birth to me but calling her my 'mother' is a bit much," Roots laughed, slapping the large man on the back.

"W-well okay, if you're sure..." Junior trailed off.

"Oh, don't feel awkward about it. If you want a tip, just give her something yummy like cake or a fish steak and she's putty in your hands," Roots laughed.

"Oh, well that's easy!" Junior laughed.

"Haha, let's celebrate! Honey give him a lap dance!" Roots whistled, laughing.