Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Wednesday

Story Info
Wet day after the storm! Time to make deliveries!
12.7k words
4.13
14.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

Wednesday-Wet Ways

With the rain stopping later on in the night, the town was once again up and running on their usual business. Muutan had been drained. After tapping out early that morning, she began loading up her heavier shipments for the businesses that day.

"Whew, even though I drained my tits this morning I still feel so heavy... must be the dinner Goalma made for me last night, she's such a good cook!" Muutan said to herself as she loaded the last of the boxes into her golf cart, fondling her left breast with some annoyance.

Taking a moment to examine herself, she felt a difference in her massive udders, as if they had gained a pound or two. This was common, due to the nature of her draining and storing milk. She went on her way, riding up the wet dirt roads of the town to her first stop, Orange's Generals. The road's bumps and divots shook Muutan's plump body as she rode along, her belly piling into her lap a bit as her fat ass occupied the cart's driver's seat. Unbeknownst to her, the copious amount of food she had consumed between Monday night and the day before caused her to retain ten pounds that was not converted into milk, but instead converted into fat.

Pulling up to the drug store, Muutan was greeted by Orange, who gave her a pleasant wave.

"Morning, Muutan!" Orange smiled, stepping out to the cart while playing with the bird-like charm that hung from her exposed navel.

"Morning, Orange! Say, where did the tree go?" Asked Muutan, her ears flapping in curious wonderment.

"Huh, weird, I don't know. It stayed eerily still during the storm too," Orange yawned.

"That's really weird, aren't you concerned at all?" Muutan asked, a little unsettled by the alien occurrence.

"Nah, it's gone, so whatever. Here, let me help you with that box," Orange murmured, wiping a sleepy tear from her eye.

"Hiya, Muutan!" Tang squeaked, rushing out of the store to greet the cow woman.

"Hi little baby, how are you?" Muutan giggled as she and Orange carried the box inside the store.

"I'm pretty good. I found a beetle on my window seal after the rain, lookie!" Tang giggled, holding up the shiny creature.

"Ew, baby, I told you to get rid of that..." Orange sighed.

"Oh, that's cool! Super shiny!" Muutan giggled, setting the box down with Orange in front of the store's cooler.

"Thanks!" Tang laughed before running back up the stairs to the two's living quarters.

"Ha, I swear she's becoming more of a boy every day," Orange sighed.

"Really?" Muutan asked, surprised.

"No, not literally, Muutan... I mean she acts like one."

"Well, so did you when we were kids..." Muutan pointed out.

"Yeah, and now I'm single and unmarried with a pot-belly," Orange sighed, squeezing her pregnant-like belly. She then took the time to run a finger through the sparse hairs that trailed into her navel.

"But you own a business!" Muutan pointed out

"Eh, that's true. Well, later Muu. Take care!" Orange shrugged before giving a weak wave.

"Don't be down on yourself, you're a great mother!" Muutan said, walking out of the drug store.

***

Meawhile, at Todd's residence, Dime examined herself in the bathroom mirror.

"That really wasn't a dream, the fat ball was still in my closet when I woke up..." Dime mumbled, running her hand up her soft belly, pressing with soft curiosity to feel the abs that lay beneath the thin pad of feminine fat.

Running her hands through her shoulder length brown hair, she took a deep breath.

"Whew, I mean wow, this is weird... what am I to do? All of my pants are huge, and... pfft, I don't even feel like me anymore with this haircut," Dime sighed, puckering her lips.

Dime's self-reflection was interrupted by a loud, husky voice yelling at her from the outside of the bathroom door.

"Sis, get your skinny ass out of the bathroom, I need to fucking pee!" Junior roared.

'Skinny ass? Why did he say that?' Dime thought before yelling back, "Coming, sorry!"

Dime picked up her huge t-shirt from the bathroom floor, draping it over her lithe form before exiting the bathroom.

"Jeez, what were you doing? Fingering yourself again?" Junior scoffed before slamming the door behind him.

Stunned, Dime sucked her lips and thought, ' He looked at me as if I was always like this...'.

Dime walked back to her room, scratching her head before plopping down on the bed. Taking the time to reflect, she fell back on her bed and began to ponder. 'I wonder how many people even notice the change? Well, I was going to get a haircut anyway, so let's go to Snip Twins.' Dime thought, erecting herself with a bounce.

'Wow... that was easy...' Dime thought to herself as she was able to rise off her bed to her feet in one quick motion, something that would be impossible for a woman who weighed a quarter of a ton as she once did.

***

Muutan continued on towards the bakery, the next stop on her route. Its location was not too far from the drugstore, more or less between the routes of there and the post office. So, while moving by cart, it took very little time to get there.

Pulling up to a lavender building in the shape of a hen, Muutan stepped out of her cart and approached the doorstep, letting herself inside the place known as the 'Cottage Hen'.

"Hey there, Denna!" Muutan said in a sing-song voice as her eyes set on the woman before her. Denna smiled.

"Oh, morning Muutan. Need some help with the cases?"

"Oh yes, please, you always have the most!" Muutan laughed.

Following Muutan outside, Denna needed to step sideways out of the door due to her more than voluptuous pear-shape, as her hips were wider than the entrance.

"Ah, c'mon, this doorway gets smaller every day..." Denna sighed as her huge ass brushed against the side of the door frame. Her cloud of chin-length purple hair bounced with her struggles.

"Be careful there!" Muutan warned as Denna struggled to make it outside.

"You don't have to tell me that. This is the reason I stopped wearing skirts and switched to tights. They used to snag on the door every time," Denna laughed as indeed her ass was quite the marvel. The abundance of meat that was her backside was cumbersome enough to stretch out the purple tights she was wearing, making them transparent in the seat and around her enormous thighs, resembling piles of cottage cheese stuffed into a purple cloth bag.

"Well, let's get these cases inside!" Muutan cheered as the duo began to move to the cart to transport the goods.

While carrying the cases of milk inside the bakery, with much difficulty due to Denna's assets getting in the way of the door, Muutan noticed something interesting on Denna's neck.

"What do you keep looking at?" Denna asked, catching Muutan's glances at her with curiosity.

"Oh, is that a new tattoo?" Muutan said, gesturing to the reddened mark on Denna's neck.

"Well yeah, I got it on Sunday. It's the final piece of the tapestry," stated Denna, setting the second to last of the cases near her cooler.

"Oh, that's right. Your back art is so pretty! Can I see it again?" Muutan asked, her ears flapping with joy.

"Hmm, alright, but let me close up for a second. I've got to basically strip down, otherwise you won't get the full effect. Let's carry that last box in first, though, and I'll show you if you've got the time," Denna explained.

"Sure, and okay! Let's hit it!" Muutan complied.

After carrying the last box in, as promised, Denna closed up the bakery for a moment. She and Muutan then entered Denna's apartment, located in the head of the hen-shaped building that was the bakery.

"Well, take a seat. I trust ya so I'm just gonna strip right here. That cool with you?" Asked Denna.

"Uh, sure, I'm good," Muutan nodded.

Denna removed her yellow tank top with ease, her fatty breast plopping out with abandon, resembling two overstuffed cantaloupes topped with pink, fat, convex areolas as they tumbled out. This was followed by the tall, pale woman peeling away her spandex tights from her lower body, which hugged her fat legs and ass with such affection that this proved to be a difficult task for her. However, little by little the blubbering bulges of cottage cheese that were her backside peeked over the wrapper of purple fabric that contained it. With much relief, Denna's backside was given a fresh breath to the open air, now being exposed to Muutan's view.

"Wow, it's so pretty, Denna!" Muutan awed.

Denna's nude backside, from her ankles to the nape of her neck, was a cornucopia of various animals weaving in and out of one another, creating an ornate mosaic.

"They're even on your butt cheeks!" Muutan cooed, her hands running over the length of Denna's body.

"Yeah, Brick is pretty good. He did most of these... well, ya'know, Butch used to. That was before he married Carla," Denna pointed out.

"Maybe I should get a heart on my cheek!" Muutan giggled, flicking Denna's fat ass cheeks with her finger.

"Well, it would be cute. Not to be too forward, but look," Denna giggled, turning around to face Muutan and revealing that her pubic area and most of her lower belly, though padded with middle aged fat, was also as decorative as her backside. It was layered with more fertility-themed animals, making a point of detailing where her ovaries would be with tadpoles that led into two opposing hens decorating her vaginal area.

"So cute, look at the swirls on the baby froggies!" Muutan giggled, poking Denna in the tummy.

"That tickles, Muutan... oh, hey, ah, wait, don't..." Denna breathed as Muutan began to finger her.

Easing into the temptation, what began as Muutan fingering Denna turned into her dining on the illustrated woman's snatch, the act being performed right on the decorative rug beneath their feet. Muutan, being skilled with her mouth, pleased Denna with unparalleled expertise as her long tongue toyed with the delicate surfaces of the taller woman's clitoris. The way it danced against the sensitive flesh made Denna helpless, only able to coo and moan at the stimulus. Her beehive of purple hair spilled over as her wayward hands combed through it, the spikes of pleasure driving her into random, compensatory movements. Muutan sucked the strength out of the woman's lower half, turning her pussy into a waterfall of body juices as her diaphragm seemed to vibrate, causing more feminine waters to erupt from her nethers.

A short time later, the two ended up on the couch, Denna's head resting in Muutan's lap as she nursed from Muutan's left breast, the sausage-like teat resting between Denna's plump lips as a steady supply of milk dribbled into her gullet.

"This reminds me of when we were kids... Darty hated when we did this behind the post office way back when," Muutan sighed.

Denna continued to suckle. Unbeknownst to her or Muutan, the additional weight that Muutan had accumulated in her previous feast, once settled into fat, was now being called upon to be synthesized into milk. Thanks to Denna, the ten pounds of baby fat was now fatty, thick cream being squirted in between her lips. After twenty minutes of blissful drinking, Denna had fallen asleep in Muutan's lap, her belly distended with delicious cream.

"Thank you for the relief. See you later!" Muutan whispered into Denna's ear before giving her a cute peck on the cheek.

***

Dime walked down and out from her house, moving down the dirt roads of the town clad in nothing but a long t-shirt and ill-fitting sneakers. The ankle holds of her shoes expanded by the girth of her once enormous kankles. This gave the openings of her shoes a lazy, sock-like appearance, which made them look oversized when compared to her now skinny, feminine ankles, which led into wispy though well-shaped legs.

"Ah man, all my underwear is huge. My panties are more like shirts... my bras fit at least, thank goodness my tits didn't shrink," Dime sighed, placing her hand on her right breast.

Continuing on her way, her huge breasts made soft, shaking motions within the confines of her bra, her shirt, or rather her dress, concealed but still eluded to the motions going on underneath.

'It's so weird having air blow so freely between my legs... I almost feel weightless as I walk,' thought Dime as she continued onward.

"Hey, hey!" Yelled a male voice from afar.

"Hmm? Who's that?" Said Dime, caught off guard by the man's voice.

"Whew, I saw you from where we were shooting, and I had to say hello!" Said Boom, panting.

"Uh, okay, hi?" Dime said before continuing to make her way towards Snip Twins.

"Wait!" Boom yelled, wheezing as drool dribbled down his stubbled chin.

"What now, camera guy?" Dime sighed, growing annoyed.

"Uh, uh, can I take a picture of you?" Boom asked.

"Wait, for what?" Dime asked.

I mean, yeah, I never seemed to have noticed before but you're super hot!" Boom sung, drooling at Dime's figure.

"Um, well uh, this has never happened before, but... o-okay?" Dime agreed, confused.

Readying the camera, Boom flicked a switch and pointed it at Dime.

"Hey why don't you strike a pose?" he asked.

"Strike... a... pose?" Dime asked, scratching her head.

"Ya know, like put your arms behind your head, and like, put your leg out?" Boom asked.

"That's a strange stance, but alright...?" Dime mumbled while attempting to strike the requested pose.

"That's close, but haven't you ever seen like a fashion magazine?" Boom asked, confused by Dime's ignorance.

"Um, I haven't. Like, ever..." Dime replied, confused.

"Ugh, whatever. You look great, though. Just give me a grin!" Boom smiled.

"Like... t-this?" Dime said through her grin.

*Click, click, click*

"Ye, eh, yeah baby!" Boom yelled, snapping photos.

"Uh... is that it? My arms are getting a little stiff," Dime winced.

"Yeah, we're done. Wow, you're still a cook at the bar, right? You should be a dancer, I'll bet everyone would enjoy you!" Boom remarked, lowering his camera.

"A-a dancer? Like, uh, I can't really dance though..." Dime said, stretching her arms.

"You don't need to really know how to dance. Just shake those tits, haha!" Boom roared, grabbing his side.

"Uh... oh..." Dime blushed.

"Yo, asshole!" Erupted a female voice in the distance.

"Oh shit, Cassie!" Boom mumbled, his back stiffening.

"What are you doing over here ogling some girl?" Cassie asked, annoyed by her cameraman's lack of focus.

"I-I mean we've caught so much stock footage of beetles today, I thought we'd shoot something more interesting..." Boom mumbled.

"Idiot, children love the bug highlights that we show on Saturday! If we show the same assortment again they'll notice!" Yelled Cassie.

Watching the two bicker, Dime looked at Cassie with curious intensity.

'Wait, something isn't right... did I see her yesterday on dad's TV? She's wider now, like super wide... like, Denna wide. But it wasn't this way before, was it? She can't be, the green haired woman on TV had green hair and a yellow suit like her but she was much slimmer. Now she looks forty pounds heavier and it's all in her hips, but why? More importantly, why doesn't he notice? Isn't he her co-worker or something?' Thought Dime.

"Hey, boobies!" Cassie snapped.

"Yeep!" Dime jumped, her huge breasts jiggling to the motion of her being startled.

"Didn't your mama tell ya it's rude to stare?" Berated Cassie, her hands on her hips.

"Oh right, sorry..." said a dejected Dime.

"Right, c'mon Boom," Cassie snipped.

As the two walked away, Dime stood there, dumbfounded.

'How could such a drastic change happen so suddenly? Then again, I should ask myself that same question. After all, I lost more than half of my body weight yesterday and it sits now like a weird dough ball in my closet. How could these weird things be happening without anyone taking notice?'

***

Back at the Cottage Hen.

"Okay, I will impress Miss Denna!" Roasty said to herself, determined, her sample cake in hand.

Walking into the Cottage Hen, Roasty was met with a shock. Denna was nowhere to be seen.

"Uh, miss Denna? It's Roasty! I'm here for the internship we talked about last week!" Yelled Roasty.

Upstairs, Denna awoke from her milk induced nap.

"Oh, coming! Sorry!" Denna yelled back, struggling to retrieve her clothes.

"Oh, okay," Roasty said as she placed her cake on the service counter.

Looking down at her white dress, Roasty noticed a speck of dirt and brushed it away with haste, bending over a bit in the process.

Denna, from her living quarters, caught a glimpse of Roasty straightening herself and peered at her, making sure she herself was out of sight.

"Well now, Roasty has gotten plump... her ass is far too large for that short white dress," Denna said to herself, licking her lips as she gazed upon the woman's fat brown ass.

"Oopsie, knees are a little dusty too!" Roasty giggled to herself.

Seeing that her knees were also quite dusty, Roasty bent over to give them a quick brush, causing the back flap of her dress to ride up on her ass, exposing her bare back end to the open air.

"Well now, she looks good enough to eat! My, my, look at her snatch. She's so plump, her pussy is practically popping out and looks so tight down there!" Denna smiled as she looked at Roasty's exposed pussy.

***

Coming down from her sexual high, Denna took the time to slip on a tank top and shorts and made her way downstairs. Her cellulite-stuffed thighs and massive breasts bounced with each step.

"Oh, there you are Miss Denna!" Roasty chirped, sounding like a young school-girl greeting a teacher.

Denna's eyes lingered on the slender young woman's shape, her dress hugging her like sausage casing. Her huge butterscotch breasts packed into the white clothes with reckless abandon, threatening to fall free with the first rough jostle. The young woman's wide hips and thick butterscotch thighs seemed mismatched with her wispy upper body, her bulbous ass protruding so much that the backmost petal-like flap that lined with the other five that made up the bottom of her dress sat atop her ass, having just enough length and width to obscure the crack of her buttocks from wandering eyes.

Catching herself from staring, Denna said, "Alright little one, I take it that this is your sample?"

"Oh, yes ma'am!" Roasty peeped.

"Well okay. Follow me on around to the kitchen then, let's see what you've got!" Denna smiled.

Sitting down in the kitchen, Denna lifted the cover of the container to reveal a beautiful red velvet cake.

"Wow, this looks really good... like, really good!" Denna awed, clapping in surprise.

"Thank you ma'am, I really did do my best with it," nodded Roasty in thanks.

'Wow, I didn't expect for this to be so good! I guess she passed, but I would still like a piece of her... shame on her for wearing such a short dress and getting me riled up' thought Deanna as she ate another bite of Roasty's cake.

Roasty sat before Denna, quivering with every spare glance the woman threw her way.

"Well little miss Roasty, I'd say you passed!" Denna said, patting her mouth with a napkin.

"Wow, really miss Denna?" Roasty exclaimed, jumping out of her seat, her overstuffed breasts threatening to fall out of her tiny dress.

Stunned by her voluptuous bosom's movement, Denna stuttered, "Y-yes, you can start next Wednesday, h-how-however, how about I treat you to a little something?"

"Oh?" Roasty said with aloof innocence.

Getting up from the table, Denna went to her fridge. She then bent down, her shorts wedging into the crack of her fat white ass.