Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, this is why you're better than the rest, Sha-sha. Not only are you a devoted lover, but you make a fine accessory to my cock..." Roots mused, stroking the tuft of white hair atop his lover's now tiny head.

***

Back at the Cottage Hen...

"Come on, Steaks, we're almost up the stairs!" Roasty sighed.

"Isn't it weird that we're both naked doing this sort of thing?" Steaks asked.

"Don't think about that right now, sis, we're almost there!" Roasty struggled.

'Jeez, I know she's a woman but still, her feet are giant! I guess you would need big feet to support such a huge body, but it's weird...' thought Steaks as she struggled to hold Denna's massive legs under her arms.

With much effort, the twin's managed to carry Denna to her living area, placing her on the couch. After the deed was done, the two collapsed on the floor, exhausted and sprawled out on the carpeted floor.

"Whew, that... that was nuts." Roasty gasped.

"You're telling me! Whew, jeez..." Steaks gasped.

"Well, I think we're done. She should be fine up here," Roasty replied.

"Okay! Oh, and if that cake you baked knocked her out, or was the cause of her passing out, then I say you passed her baking test," Steaks sighed.

"You think so?" Roasty inferred.

"Yeah!" Steaks said, smiling as she got to her feet.

"Where are you going?" Roasty asked

"I'm going to get our dresses out of the dryer," Steaks giggled as she rushed down the stairs, tripping a bit when she got to the bottom.

***

Moments later, Roasty was in her white dress, her ass now a bit too large for it as the back most petal of the dress sat high atop her overstuffed ass, not covering it at all. The black dress that Steaks wore was identical to Roasty's both in make and in size. So, due to her being much fatter than her sister, her fat belly strained against the fabric, making her deep navel visible.

"I guess we should head out, shouldn't we?" Asked Roasty.

"Hmm... wait, I think we should pay attention to these for a second," Steaks giggled, grabbing Denna's left drooping breast.

"What do you mean, sister?" Roasty said, looking at her sister with a dumb look.

Steaks rolled her grey eyes at her sister, before wrapping her fat little lips around Denna's nipple and suckling.

Roasty, confused, looked on with a dimwitted expression as she watched her sister suck from Denna's bulbous white breast. She then released her oral capture of Denna's breast with a wet pop, wiping her mouth in satisfaction.

"Wow, she's full of milk! It's so creamy!" Steaks giggled.

"Oh, it's really yummy, huh?" Roasty said with quizzical interest, leaning from side to side.

"Yeah sis, come on! I'm sure she won't mind. Just get in there and start sucking!" Steaks giggled, popping up and pushing her sister into Denna's exposed breast.

After her lips were wrapped around Della's fat nipple, she began to suckle, the soft, smooth liquid filling the confines of Roasty's mouth.

"Hehe! Sis, you look like a baby suckling on her like that... I don't know how that milk doesn't fatten you up," Steaks giggled.

Roasty ignored this, as the milk was just too delectable to give attention to anything else. This, however, started to have an effect of her form. Instead of her ass growing, her thighs began to round out, fattening to the point of making her body lean more towards being pear-shaped.

"Hehe, looking tasty, sis!" Steaks giggled, taking notice of this.

***

Back at the bar, Vodka, along with some patrons, helped Valia carry Muutan's milk shipment inside. Upon setting the shipment down, Vodka alerted Muutan about something.

"Thanks for your help with my overzealous, cock-hungry daughter. Oh yeah, and Muutan? Azia is waiting for you in a room upstairs. She... well, she knows your route and decided to wait up for you.

"Oh, Azia? She's better? Is she dancing tonight? I'll head on up; which room is it?" Muutan asked.

"Not that I know of. She's taking a little break to build up her strength, says she'll be primed and ready by Friday. She should be in the third room on the far left, next to the potted plant," Vodka pointed out as she began to attend to her guests.

Ascending the stairs and approaching the marker of the location directed, she entered the room. The accommodations were that of what one would expect out of a motel room. There was a plush bed, hardwood floors, a small dining table, a bathroom, and a kitchen area, separated by a counter that was proceeded by a couch. It was complete with a medium sized fridge.

Lounging within a chair pulled up to the dining table was Azia. She looked at Muutan, resting her golden gaze on the woman's fat white udders. Muutan, attracted to the woman's crimson, cascading stream of hair flowing out in the form of a whip-like ponytail, licked her lips in want.

"Hello, darling. How are you?" Azia spoke, her fat, green glossed lips parting to reveal ivory teeth. Her sharp eyebrows rose as her gaze continued to scan Muutan.

"So, you're better! That's good!" Muutan cheered, hopping in place.

"And you're looking very, very healthy as well..." Azia said, rubbing her lips together in between her words as she stood to approach Muutan. As she strutted, she swung her huge, cellulite-stuffed hips with no conscious intent on doing so. Her weighty caramel watermelons bumped together with soft kisses, as the soft but well-sucked brown nipples swayed.

As she rose, her shawl, or rather robe, fell. Muutan was in awe at how wide her friend's hips were, and how rich her skin was as it simmered in the light above. It was a deliciously complemented by the fiery snake of hair flowing from her head. A decorative ornament hung from the woman's navel as she stood, revealing a small golden chain with a green cartoon frog giving a declaration of peace. Muutan then found her hands caressing these hips before long, much to the brown woman's fancy.

"Hehe, it seems you have some goodies stored up, Moo," Azia laughed, taking the opportunity to hoist up Muutan's fat, sun-kissed rack.

"Hmpf, am I just a milk tank to you?" Muutan huffed, sticking her nose in the air.

"Well Muuty, it's not my fault you're so yummy. Look at you, so plump... and look how plump you've made me! Drinking so much of your fatty milk has shaped me beautifully," Azia giggled, rubbing the soft, chocolate plop that was her belly.

"Hpmh! I like to think of it as ripening like a mighty fruit!" Muutan proclaimed, giving Azia a doll-eyed look, poking out her lips while tracing circles around her saucer-sized areolas, her flaccid teats bumping against her hands and shirt as she performed the innocent act.

"Well, may I have a bite of this well-ripened peach you've got back here?" Azia cooed, her soothing puffs of breath tickling Muutan's ear as her copious ass was being groped by lime-lacquered hands.

Biting her lips, Muutan looked down at Maria, the copious amount of caramel chest-fat filling her eyes with lust-filled intensity. "Of course."

Moments later, the two were both naked, but it was Muutan who was tasting the massive mound of blubbery caramel that was Azia's ass. Her head was buried between her cheeks, the mass of which was so bountiful that Muutan's head seemed to disappear within the plush cushions of caramel cellulite. After getting a mouth full of her, Azia in turn got a heavy sample of Muutan. This went on for hours, leaving the two exhausted after piling onto one another on the bed, making their bodies appear like two dollops of thick cream. Azia found herself resting upon Muutan's breast and smiled.

"These are such curious things, Muuty," Azia giggled, stroking Muutan's left ear.

The tingle of her touch ran a heat through the hucow's body.

"Ah-uh," Muutan whimpered, feeling a rush pool into her breasts.

"Ah yes, here we go..." Azia cooed, watching the teat atop Muutan's chest globs spring to life, growing longer and harder.

"Mah, moo!" Muutan whimpered, her long tongue falling out of her mouth.

"I love flipping your switches, Muuty. You look so cute when you're aroused!" Azia smiled, hiking her hair behind her ear as she wrapped her lips around Muutan's erect left teat.

"Ah, Azia please..." Muutan moaned as Azia sucked on Muutan's erect teat.

"Hmm, umm!" Azia muffled as her mouth was filled up with warm, thick cream straight from the tap.

Muutan's unattended breast leaked non-stop , fatty cream shooting out from the spout of her teat.

"Oh, I can't let all of this go to waste!" Azia giggled, lapping up the spilling cream.

"Mo-ah!" Muttan muttered as Azia tugged at her fat teats.

This went on for hours. Azia, in her gluttonous drinking campaign, downed so much of Muutan's heavy cream that her well-padded belly was distended with it before long. She collapsed in the bed next to an unconscious Muutan, who had long since reached her limit within the hours of breastfeeding; her poor teats now red and stained with green lipstick. Azia rubbed her belly with affection, preparing to sleep off her fullness.

*knock knock*

"What, who is it?" Azia asked, confused at who would be knocking for her at this hour. Struggling to shift her weight out of her bed to waddle over towards the door, her ass was slow to follow, as it gave her trouble with every movement.

"Well, you're getting chunky!" Roots laughed, looking down at the short woman as she opened the door to meet his gaze.

"Oh, it's you! Your mom's sleeping, we... shouldn't do this here," Azia whispered, looking up at Roots and then back at a sleeping Muutan.

"Hehe, walking isn't your strong suit! But sure, we can take my cart back to my place," Roots whispered, giggling at Azia's milk-bloated belly.

With a beckoning finger, Roots commanded Azia to follow him. While attempting to do so, her progress was halted by the width of the door, as her huge hips prevented her from passing.

"Wah? Oh man..." Azia sighed, now wedged in the frame of the door.

"Yep, getting pretty chunky," Roots snickered.

***

Moments later, Azia's ruby waterfall of hair was sprawled out like an octopus against Roots' bed, hiding her face. Her ankles were grabbed by Roots' strong hands as he forced himself in and out of her fat ass. Lifting her plush form was like child's play to him as he used her overstuffed buns to please his pillar of manhood. Her tight anus served to please his cock well, as the precious backdoor clamped around the girth of the massive rod with great intensity. The massive fat deposits that were her breasts appeared as sand dune islands within the red sea that was her hair.

"Whew, at this rate you'll be nothing but a big ass, Auntie Azia!" Roots chuckled as he pounded his Auntie into the bed.

"Oh, quiet!" Azia mumbled, her pussy dripping with juices.

"If we're not careful you could get knocked up!" Roots giggled, taking a moment to grab a handful of the doughy flesh that was Azia's ass.

"Gah, ah!" Azia whimpered as Roots forced himself deeper into the depths of her ass.

Sensing that she was deep within the flood of euphoria in their lovemaking, a menacing grin stretched across Roots' face, reaching from ear to ear.

"Seems like you don't mind being an incubator for my seed, so let's just pop this in here!" Roots muttered, jamming his dick into his aunt's dripping cunt.

Azia's body betrayed her as she rocked back and forth on Roots' manhood, her fat, white body being steered like an extension of his own being as he stroked in and out of her. Then, as he had his way with her, the very form of her being began to submit to his will against her own consciousness. Her skin began to become softer until it became no different than clay or dough.

"Ah, well now, let's get down to the real you..." Roots mumbled as he took a handful of Azia's ass and pulled at it.

He pulled away a brown glob of dough, that of which he discarded onto the bed, watching as it fell onto the sheets with a light rebound. Each plunge he took into her was followed by another piece he would strip from her body with a harmless plop. This continued until his Auntie was reduced from a woman in her late twenties to a girl in her late teens.

"Perfect! Well now, you're more of my peer, or more likely a little sister than my aunt, but I enjoy this version. Voluptuous, but extremely light. Perfect for the club," Roots smiled as he hoisted the lithe young girl on his dick. She tensed up as if trying to perch on his thighs with the soles of her feet as she rose.

"Woah, we're going too high, I feel dizzy," Azia muttered.

"You'll be fine. Losing all those pounds, and I guess years, would make me dizzy too," Roots winked as he began to steer the lighter woman with ease.

"You're so big... it's stretching my belly out!" Azia squirmed.

"It's really something that in just ten years or so such a light beauty can turn herself into a wide, overstuffed sow," Roots sighed, moving the lithe woman up and down.

"Me, fat? No! If I get fat I can't dance!" Azia protested, unaware of the events going on around her.

"Well, watching a nearly 30-year-old move with such grace is exciting... however, all the fat on your hips distorts the flow of your movements, and that is a shame," Roots muttered as he pushed into the thin Azia.

"B-but I can't get fat!" Azia cried, vanity being one of the most important things to the young woman.

"Hehe, don't worry, the night is young. I'll keep you like this, if... whew, after I finish up, you'll treat me to a dance," Roots grunted, reaching his peak.

***

Elsewhere, in the living quarters above Twin Snips, Zachary slept with peaceful hums in his room, his breathing filtered through his nose hairs, creating a whistle as he slept. Meanwhile, Darla stood in the bathroom, peering down at the scale below her feet. She curled her lime-lacquered toes against the rigid plastic of the scale as she looked at the reading on the digital screen.

"Only ninety-five pounds? How did I not gain anything after pigging out all last week?" Darla sighed, scratching her legs with her foot.

Stepping off the scale, she took some time to look into the full-length mirror inset within the wall.

"They stick out so far, despite being this big... they look like overripe yams, or bananas!"