Hucow Madame Ch. 01

Story Info
Breaking in the bulls.
2.1k words
4.45
34.8k
20

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ashley woke, she felt the fullness in her udders reminding her to go milk. She was halfway out of bed when she realized a few things:

She no longer felt the effects of being in heat, which could only mean that her plan had succeeded and that she was pregnant with her first calf!

The floor was covered in sleeping men - now bulls - who were all sporting some degree of morning wood. Said nocturnal erections, which the previous day had ranged from 5 to 8 inches in length and were entirely unable to fill her in a satisfying way, now were between 10 and 14 inches in length and at least as thick as her arm. She drooled at the sight, her heat not necessary to make her crazy with lust.

She tiptoed to the closest man, packing 13 inches of hard dick, and nudged him awake with her udders. "Wazzit?" he mumbled when her chest slapped him in the face.

"Good morning, my dear bull!" she began sweetly. "I need to wake you all up, and I know just how I want to do it!" After she explained and he happily nodded his agreement, she went and got on the milking machine with him standing behind her, between her parted legs.

Smiling back at her chosen bull, she motioned for him to enter her while the machine started pumping milk from her teats. She was ready for a great feeling, and wanted to have this bull fuck her until she had finished milking before the gangbang she envisioned, but his massive cock spearing into her destroyed the possibility of that happening.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YES! FUCK ME! OH I knew it would feel good to have a bull's cock in me but WOW!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

The room full of freshly-minted bulls woke up pretty quickly after that, and spent some time watching her and inspecting their own improved penises before getting into line behind her.

Ashley could feel her milk gushing from her teats like it never had before, stimulated by the continuous orgasms she was experiencing. She was moaning and screaming and trembling like crazy, and definitely would have collapsed if not for the machine supporting her.

"I'm going to cum you fucking cow slut!" the bull inside of her told her, and she was ecstatic.

"YES! Oh, please, fill my pregnant, slutty cow pussy!" she begged, and then shook uncontrollably as she felt what seemed like a pint of cum shoot into her sripping snatch.

When the bull had finished and pulled out, another one spoke up. "What do you mean pregnant?" he asked nervously.

"I mean it worked! One of you studs knocked me up," she squealed, delighted at the news.

"Oh, so one of us is going to be a father?" another of her new companions asked.

"What? No!" she laughed. "This baby is going to give me a sexy, pregnant belly and even bigger, even milkier udders and I'm going to love it and when it's born I'll nurse the sweety and love cuddling up with it, but when it's 3 months old and healthy it'll be put up for adoption. And none of you will ever know who the father is, just like me!"

"Wait, so we're..."

"Basically a baby factory, yup!" she giggled crazily, loving being a pregnant hucow slut. "Now... Who's next in line?" she asked sweetly, and the next bull took his place at her loose cunt already dripping copious amounts of bull semen.

Ashley was fucked and fucked until her udders were dry, but she was too lost in the throes of ecstasy to move back to the bed or floor, so she kept fucking in strapped into the machine, the pumps pullign teasingly on her sensitive teats.

At some point, Tina had come to her room, but Ashley hadn't noticed. Eventually, she saw her friend standing at the door and smiled at her, panting out, "good... Morning... Tina... It... Worked!"

Her friend gave a thumbs up, winked, and left the room, calling, "I'll see you after you're done!" That took another hour, but finally all of the bulls were spent and Ashley felt like her udders were empty and her pussy was full, which was a great feeling.

"Thank you so much, my wonderful bulls," she laughed. "Now, it's payday, so who wants to help me carry this last batch of milk down to the office?" She had 8 volunteers, who all would have walked through fire if she had asked them to.

Ashley had produced about 18 liters so far that week, so with the 2 liters her bulls helped her carry down she was able to receive $2,000. She smiled, counting it on the way back, and upon their arrival to her room she announced, "okay, boys, time to get you stables across the street!"

They went to the hotel nearby, and she paid a good sum of money to get monthly rooms for her wards. "You'll all be getting all of the cow cunt you can handle," she laughed once they were settled, telling them she'd text them each their first assignments that night.

Next stop: The cafeteria, to solicit some cows to be her first customers!

The hucows made good money, at least $1,400 per week, and had basically no expenses, so they could easily afford the $500 fee Ashley gave as the price to be bred.

Cows in heat got priority, and each of her bulls was booked solid through the next week by the time lunch ended. A booking consisted of the entire night, with any act the cows in question wanted to perform, or have performed on them, in order to avoid the 15-minute insemination nightmares that had previously been the hallmark of visits from bulls. "And don't worry, if I'm any indication, once you knock these little milk sluts up, they'll be horny as can be every day!"

Of course, all bookings had to go through Ashley, and she kept the entire fee. Housing would be provided for her bulls, and food, plus they could keep any tips the women they slept with felt like giving.

"Of course, any time I want, I can have any of you..." she said in a sultry moan. "I want to be bred constantly!" The guys were all more than happy with that; she was the sexiest hucow they had ever seen!

That night, 8 different horny, frustrated, copiously lactating women were pleasured very thoroughly by their assigned bulls. The men were feeling equally horny on account of the hormones their enlarged testacles were pumping out, so each pair stayed up for the better part of the night. Ashley, much to her amusement, heard of each mating from both sides. Her friends were eager to share their experiences, and her bulls reported to her via text as their boss once they had finished up. Everybody seemed to be happy!

Ashley had just finished hearing about the last of the first night's sessions from her friend Stacey, who had just been bred for the first time, when she stood abruptly and headed for the door. "Where are you going?" called Stacey, worried she had somehow upset her.

"To go get my pregnant rump gangbanged by the studs who just knocked you ladies up!" she called back, smiling as she imagined the envious looks on all of their faces.

When she made it to the hotel, Ashley was thrilled to see all of her bulls in the gym on the first floor, working hard to burn off some of their aggression and also to stay in shape; impregnating hucows was not easy work! "Hey, boys..." she called in her most seductive voice.

"Ashley! Guys, she's here!" called out the closest man to the door, and they all hurried over bubbling with enthusiasm to tell her all about their nights with her friends.

"Okay, listen up, studs," she commanded, and they all obediently quieted down. They knew she was the reason they had all gotten so spectacularly laid last night, and didn't want to risk that not happening every night going forward!

"First thing's first: Please pass over your earnings, minus whatever you got in tips," she asked sweetly, and promptly had $4,000 in cash resting on her outstretched palm. "Wonderful! Second, you can all tell me about your nights while I get my sopping cunt fucked, okay?"

They hurriedly agreed and went upstairs to one of their rooms. It was arranged such that she would be spit-roasted, with the bull behind her fuckign her pussy as hard as possible while she gave a leisurely, sensual blowjob to the bull in front of her, who would be telling her about his night in one of her friends.

"Now, who wants first go at my pussy?" she asked, wiggling her wide hips invitingly, and one of the guys - she had no idea who - stepped up eagerly. "And my mouth doesn't need to be free to listen to a story!" she exclaimed, and soon had a massive cock dangling in front of her face. She looked up into the bull's eyes and slowly, sensuously took his head into her mouth.

"So I was actually shacked up with Marcy," he started, pausing to groan as his crown slipped past the opening of her throat. "And, yeah, uh... she was amazing!"

Ashley hummed, bobbing her head and taking him gradually further down her throat. She was glad to hear that her bulls were enjoying their assigned lovers, though she had had no doubt that would be the case!

He went on, describing positions and acts and sensations, but she had trouble concentrating, as she was focused on the feeling of her big, sloppy tunnel being stretched wide open by what felt like an entire arm shoved into her!

"Mmmm aaa oooo!" she gurgled around the shaft between her lips, bucking frantically back at the cock invading her pussy. Taking the hint, both men fucked faster and harder, not letting up until she was quivering uncontrollably in a minutes-long orgasm and they both finally released into her, filling her throat and the deepest recesses of her vagina with their potent cum.

"Next!" she called happily, and the men rotated quickly. Soon she was slurping on a new thick cock while another plunged into her well-lubricated slit, and it wasn't long before being so slutty and the combined sensations had her coming fiercely again.

Eventually, all of the bulls had filled both her cunt and her mouth with their potent cum, and she had heard at least something about each of their nights. It seemed like her plan was working out to be a great success, both for her personal satisfaction and as a business!

When she got back to the farm and walked into the cafeteria, the 8 recently-impregnated ladies led a roaring chorus of cheers. There were finally bulls who were dedicated to keeping them all satisfied, not those part-time mercenary fucks!

She was dripping cum down her leg, and the closest hucows quickly noticed and started praising her for the evidence of her easy access to cock.

"That is so fucking sexy!" one of them moaned, playing with herself.

"I can't wait for my turn!" another panted, squeezing her udders and releasing sprays of milk.

She smiled and waved at her adoring supporters and future customers, and then went and sat with Stacey. "So, are you looking forward to your first calf?" the older hucow asked teasingly.

Ashley shuddered; of course she was! To have a big, pregnant belly and swollen, even milkier udders... She almost came just at the idea! "Yes... Oh, I can't wait!" she told her friend, who smiled.

"Me, too!" Stacey smiled, "and thanks to you it's finally possible! And then again, and again, and we can all be constantly bred!"

Ashley giggled, imagining the entire cafeteria full of pregnant hucows, and thought how happy she was to be helping the cause.

Plus, the money she would earn running this little venture would leave her free to indulge her carnal fascinations forever...

"Hey, Stacey," she started, and immediately her friend was paying her full attention.

"What, Ashley?" she asked eagerly.

"I'm so excited to start showing, and I can't wait to be a pregnant hucow slut, but until then... Do you think you'd want to help me recruit more bulls?"

Stacey's jaw dropped, and her eyes were wide in shock. "You really...?"

"Yes, I could use some help getting more guys to sign up," she explained, "and I think they'd love the blonde-brunette thing the two of us have going on..."

"Of course!" Stacey exclaimed, startling the entire table. She sat back down from where she had jumped in excitement and giggled, "of course - when can we start?"

"I was thinking Thursday night, I believe that's the next amateur night at Daredevil Dancers."