Hucow Madame Ch. 02

Story Info
The Queen of the Farm.
1k words
4.5
20.3k
17

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Ashley's 24th birthday! She woke up, felt her swollen, pregnant belly pushing against her swollen udders, and smiled. She carefully moved the bull's arm off of her chest - who had she brought into her suite last night? Whatever - and crept to her milking machine. The sound of the pumping would probably wake him, but that just meant he could come up behind her and satisfy her loose, slutty cow pussy while she milked. The perfect morning!

As she moved her udders into position, lining her teats up with the sucking cups, and smiled. 6 years ago, she had finally been able to start living her dream, and now look at her!

She had been to strip clubs every couple months since that first time, sometimes massively pregnant, and had gotten groups of brave volunteers to try fucking her with their pathetic, human cocks. She had always managed to bring at least a few back, and between her and her friends' recruiting she had managed to build a stable of dozens of strong, well-endowed bulls.

She turned the suction on, and her chosen lover woke groggily, but then saw that his services were needed and sprang out of bed. "Sorry, ma'am!" he called, hurrying over, "I'll be right there to stuff your cunt!"

Ashley smiled, arching her back and wiggling her wide, sexy hips. "Good, you know I love your big cock so much I just might let you be the next stud to breed me..." she encouraged, and he nearly tripped over with excitement.

Her stud-farm had been incredibly successful. After about a year, she had just bought the hotel she was housing them in outright, and given it some upgrades. The gym was enlarged and improved, there were all sorts of classes to teach the bulls to cook, clean, massage, and in general provide every service that a hucow could desire. They obviously took classes in fucking hucows - how they liked to be touched, what to do with the udders, how to navigate a pregnant belly - and Ashley routinely volunteered herself for the classroom demonstrations, or let one of her friends have a go. She had also spent some of her considerable fortune buying a significant stock in the Milkmaid Resort, and sat on the board as the only hucow to do so.

The bull positioned himself at her entrance, rubbing his thick head along her already-dripping slit, and shoved the entire 12 inch length into her in one savage motion. "Ohhhh YES!" she called out, loving the feeling of being full the way only a bull's cock could fill her. "Fuck me like a filthy whore!" she ordered. It was ironic, as she paid the man's living costs and salary, and he was in every conceivable way a whore for her. However, she loved being treated like a dirty slut, even though she was the most powerful hucow in history, and came explosively when he smacked her rump and jammed his length deep in her boiling cunt.

She had been the visionary behind the much greater spending on marketing and outreach, and her "slutty carwash" idea had been particularly successful, though it paled in comparison to "milk a hucow" days where they opened their doors to the public. Admission was free, if you had at least one member of your group sign up to become either a bull or a cow, and the population of both the hucow and stud farms had exploded.

She started to pant, about to cum again, as the bull behind her reached forward and slapped her udders, making her teats pull against the suction of the machine in a delightfully painful sensation. "YES! Oh fuck my dirty cunt, make me gush all of my milk into the machine," she begged, wracked with whole-body vibrations as she had a trembling orgasm.

Ashley was a millionaire, verging on becoming a billionaire, but that was probably the least important part of this all to her. Far more significant were the facts that she got to have any bull of her choosing, had renovated the farm to create a lux penthouse unit that occupied an entire floor and had a dedicated gangbang room with lots of fun fixtures - swings, specialty furniture, and , of course, milking machines - and had made becoming a hucow something that a good number of teenage girls dreamed of. She had changed the culture, and generations of babies adopted from the farm and children raised with good, old fashioned hucow milk would thank her for it.

She had already birthed 6 calves, and the child growing in her now would be her 7th. She did not know where they were, and that was the point - hucow births and adoptions were strictly confidential, and she didn't really want kids, she just liked being pregnant.

When her udders ran dry in the milking machine, she looked over her shoulder at the rutting bull buried in her and smiled. "I'm done milking now, so do you think I could get some of that hot cum?" she asked sweetly, and he picked up the pace.

After a few minutes, and a few more orgasms on her part, he buried himself to the base in her and came explosively, filling her to overflowing with his hot cum. "Oh, yes, thank you..." she moaned, still loving the feeling of being the sluttiest cow there was.

"Are you still throwing that birthday gangbang tonight, ma'am?" he asked politely once their breathing had stabilized.

"Stop it with this 'ma'am' nonsense - I'm younger than you!" she admonished, making him laugh. "And of course, what better way to celebrate that to get fucked by, oh... 20 bulls? And I think I want to watch some impregnations, too... I'll have to check who's in heat and bring them along," she mused.

It was good to be Queen, she thought. But then her bull pulled out, causing cum to gush from her and run down her shaking legs, and she smiled. It was even better to be a cow.

Hey readers! I like hucow stories, like a bunch, but am not sure if I knew where to take this first one. I may write more of this series but probably not. Anybody got any ideas? Or do you want to see more about Ashley and her kingdom? Let me know in the comments!