Hucow Madame Ch. 03

Story Info
A Queen Wakes Up.
2.3k words
4.48
17.3k
8

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley woke up on a normal Saturday afternoon, feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. Looked to her side and saw the stud she had chosen to pleasure her the night before, snoring blissfully. He had had quite the night, as Ashley got off on being submissive to her bulls. Sure, she was all of their boss, but it was fun to let her lovers take control when she was in the mood, and she was almost always in the mood.

Then she looked down her body and saw her massive, gravidly pregnant belly sticking up under the sheet. This would be her 8th calf. She was not in contact with any of the first 7, having given them to anonymous couples seeking healthy, happy little babies and being unable to produce them themselves. Hucows were, of course, excellent breeding stock, and Ashley was happy to get to experience pregnancy while knowing the baby would be cared for without her needing to put her life on hold!

It had been an exciting few years since her 18th birthday and subsequent takeover of the hucow farm, and Ashley considered her life to be essentially perfect. She was constantly bred, and at every stage of her pregnancies she had unlimited access to the finest, thickest, juiciest bull cocks in the entire world. Her lovers could cook for her, play music for her, massage her sore feet and her glorious rump, and help her milk. And then, of course, she would have them fuck her brains out while she was positioned at the machine, having her beautiful teats sucked on and emptying her magnificent udders of their milk.

Today was particularly exciting for Ashley. It was the first Saturday of the month and that meant only 1 thing: It was new arrivals day! The farm held recruiting events throughout the month, but the first Saturday is when the new hucow class were instructed to arrive, receive their shots, and become a part of the dairy. Ashley loved new arrivals day; she could still remember her slutty, eager self getting the injections and experimenting with her new body as it developed. Seeing the new girls go through the same process was like getting to relive it all over again!

This happy thought made her loose, slutty hucow pussy tingle, and fortunately for her she knew exactly what the solution to that issue was. "Wake up, stud! I need some big, strong bull cock in my pregnant cunt. Can you do that for me?" Ashley asked sweetly, nudging the sleeping bull and causing him to wake up with a huge smile.

All of the bulls loved their time with Ashley. It was official policy that no man got to become a bull on the farm without first fucking her, to see if they passed muster. Her amazing, undeniably enthusiastic sexuality was an incredible thing to experience. She sucked them, took them into her amazingly juicy pussy, and played all sorts of incredibly fun games with them. This particular bull still thought of his initiation almost every time he masturbated, which was often.

Sure, he had a virtually endless supply of eager pussy, but the shots they had given him forced him to seek release more than a dozen times a day, and that just wasn't practical to find with a partner, given how thorough the hucows needed to be ravished. An unsatisfying, quick unloading to relieve his tension would mean that he risked being disciplined, and he certainly wasn't going to risk being denied any slutty pussy for a week, so jerking off to the thought of Ashley's particularly showy fucking was a daily activity.

Needless to say, when Ashley climbed on top of the young man and straddled him, she was pleased to find his massive cock already rock-hard and throbbing. She was the stuff of his masturbatory fantasies, and she had chosen him to be her designated lover! Her pussy was literally dripping as she ground herself back and forth along his shaft, pressing it into his sculpted abdomen.

"Ohhh yes!" she exclaimed. "I want to make myself cum like this, and then I'm going to really ride you, and then... And then... OH FUCK!" She began convulsing, trembling forcefully as the bull lowered himself while her pussy was near the head of his cock, aligned himself with her quivering entrance, and thrust in. He filled her completely, or as completely as such a loose hucow slut could possibly be filled, and she fucking loved it! She had had a plan, but when one of her lovers took initiative...

"YES! Oh yes, pound into me!" she screamed, waiting for him to start thrusting up into her and making her cum again and again. Instead, he grinned at her, held totally still, and grabbed her udders. She let out a needy, desperate moan and started to rock her hips on top of him, trying to create some of the delicious friction she needed to push herself over the edge, but he used his firm grip on her enormous breasts to hold her more or less steady.

"Why are you doing this?!" she wailed, needing to cum so badly it overrode everything else. "What do you want?! I'll suck you! I'll let you fuck my udders! I'll do anything! Just let me cum, please!" In her lustful fog, she had forgotten that she was this man's employer, his landlord, and his greatest fantasy. All she knew was, she needed his cock and she wasn't getting it right then, at least not in the way she needed it.

The bull, clever fucktoy he was, had no secret agenda other than to drive her absolutely crazy. If he did that, maybe she'd remember him, and would invite him to come and fuck her mroe often! That was his dearest wish, and seeing that she was about at the edge of her sanity, he decided enough was enough. Why drive her crazy beyond what was necessary to make this the most enjoyable fucking either of them had ever experienced?

"You want to get fucked like a good, pregnant hucow slut?" he asked confidently, faking bravado where he really only felt intense desire. Ashley just whimpered and nodded, her eyes begging him for mercy, for cock. "Get off and get on your milking machine."

Ashley rushed to do so, willing to do anything necessary to get that thick cock to really fuck her. She climbed onto the machine and jammed her udders into the waiting suction cups, feeling her erect teats slip into the gripping, sucking tubes. Her pregnant belly hung low, almost to the level of her knees resting on the padding at the back of the machine.

The bull got up and walked slowly, calmly over to the machine. He still couldn't believe it: The most powerful woman in the entire county, bent over naked with her gigantic tits strapped into this machine, begging him frantically to fuck her. It made him feel unstoppable, though he harbored no illusions that this feeling was accurate; if he ever really refused her or tried to take advantage of the situation for anything other than mind-bogglingly good sex, she would replace him faster than the blink of an eye. There were hundreds of men equipped to satisfy her just like he was, and only one hucow who had anywhere near her level of cunning, influence, and raw sexuality. She owned him, just like she owned so much of everything that surrounded them. But for now, in their little fantasy world, he was in charge, and he was going to enjoy the hell out of that!

"You've been a good little slut for me, Ashley," he encouraged her, and saw her try to rub her thighs together over her enormously swollen clit to relieve some of the tension building in her.

"I've been so good! Please, fuck me! Make me cum!" she raved, her eyes watering and her back arching uncontrollably with want.

"First I want to milk you some," he told her, reaching forward and flicking the machine on. The pumping began, intermittent squeezes of the suction cups that began to pull the milk from her sensitive, throbbing teats. He watched in awe as squirts of milk began trickling down the tubes into the waiting container, filling with the milk she so eagerly produced.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Milk me like the cow slut I am!" she screamed, her legs shaking as the pleasure of having her milky udders sucked on began to overwhelm her. "Oh please, please, make me cum! This is too intense, I'm going to - I'm - OH! YES!" Ashley began writhing erratically, large spurts of milk shooting down the machine's tubes as the pleasure of her orgasm triggered letdown.

"Oh you little slut!" teased the bull, grinning at her as he moved in front of the machine. "I didn't tell you that you could come, did I?"

"N - N - No you didn't! I'm sorry! It was just - just tooooo intense," she sobbed, still wracked by aftershocks.

"Do you want to make it up to me so that I'll fuck you? And I mean really fuck you."

"YES! What do you want? I'll do anything! I'm yours, use me like the hucow whore I am!" She looked up at him with big, watering eyes and big her lip, wondering what he would choose. She excelled at deepthroating bull cock, and knew she had sucked this particular stud off recently, so the memory was still fresh for both of them...

He moved closer, lifting his hard cock to rub against her face, and cupped her chin in his hand. "I want you to suck me, and I want you to cum as hard as you can while you do," he told her, hardly able to stop himself from cumming when he pictured what he described.

Ashley, eager to get the show on the road, didn't bother answering but instead just opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Eeee ooo iii" she begged, starting to drool as she suddenly craved the taste of cock.

He lined himself up with her sloppy mouth and started to inch forward, feeling her tongue coat him with spit. "Oh Ashley, yes! Your mouth is so good," he told her, knees buckling slightly at the sudden pleasure as she lurched forward and took his bulbous head into her throat, not gagging at all. She was well-practiced, after all!

"This feels so good, I may just cum in your throat and leave you un-fucked!" he teased, and saw her face suddenly transform into one of genuine, rabid fear.

"Oooooo eeee uuuu eeee" she begged, gurgling on his cock and frantically trying to spit him out.

"Fiiiine," he relented, but then grabbed the sides of her face and held her head still. "But first, you still need to squirt while I fuck your slut face, okay my dear?"

She started to nod as much as she could with his cock between her lips, but was forced to stop when his entire length was thrust into her mouth and throat. Instead, she just gurgled her pleasure at being used and lathed him as fast as she could with her tongue.

After another minute of this, he took pity on the poor, cock-hungry hucow before him and decided to help. Reaching forward with his long arms, he hooked his fingers and began to play with her entrance, rubbing in and out and making her thrash wildly, still hooked into the machine. Soon she let out a scream - as well as she could, with her mouth still full of cock - and began to cum uncontrollably. Her juices shot out, soaking the invading digits and splashing all over the floor. When she came down from the orgasmic high and he withdrew his fingers, she was still ecstatic. That meant she could get fucked now! She looked excitedly up at the bull whose cock she was sucking on and tried to question him with her eyes.

"Soon, my little hucow slut, soon. I just want to take some more pleasure from your beautiful mouth first, now be a good girl and take it," he told her compassionately, and she nodded as much as she was able. She wanted to be fucked, but as a true slut of course her first duty was to allow the bulls to find pleasure from her body!

The bull kept up his thrusting for another few minutes until he felt his large balls begin to tighten, and slowed. He didn't actually want to disappoint her, he just knew that torturing her a bit with the thought of being unsatisfied would make her orgasms that much more powerful when he finally did fill her sloppy cunt.

As his cock slipped out of her lips, Ashley looked up at him with drool spilling past her chin and tears streaming down her face. "Fuck me! Fill me! I want it! I need it!" she begged crazily. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, rhythmically pulsing and contracting, desperate to be filled with hot, potent cum. Sure, she was already pregnant, but the hucow body just needed to be bred constantly!

He moved back around behind her and stood for a second inspecting her glorious rump. SMACK! The sound of his open palm colliding with her tensing ass rang out, and Ashley howled her pain and pleasure to the ceiling. "Owww! That hurt so GOOD!" she screamed, bucking her ass back towards him, wanting him to hit her again almost as badly as she wanted to be filled.

Instead, he used one powerful hand to grip her hip firmly, holding her steady as the other lined his head up with her dripping entrance. "Pleeeeaaase, just fuck me!" Ashley shrieked when the teasing had become altogether too much. She could feel his fuck-stick in position and reaady; she was ready; she needed him!

"YESSSSSS!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt the massive tool sliding into place, all the way to the base, stretching and filling her already-worn pussy.