Hucow Madame Ch. 04

Story Info
The Queen Gets Fucked.
2.3k words
4.62
18k
11

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eager bull finally got to do what he had been longing for this entire time. He had played the game with Ashley of leading her along, making her want and need and beg to be fucked. He had tried to remain cold, and distant, and authoritative, because he knew she liked that from time to time. He had tried to build up her arousal to critical levels. And he had succeeded, which is why when he thrust forward he found a veritable puddle inside of her tunnel, and slid all of the way in with only minor resistance. For Ashley, though, there was the exquisite torture of feeling her loose, well-fucked pussy, stretched by having given birth 7 times, somehow being spread open all over again by the massive cock penetrating her.

"FUCK! Oh yes, thank you - thank you! - I need it, I need it... FUCK ME!" she wailed, gasping with pleasure as he began to pound into her again and again. As a hucow, her cunt may have been far looser than the average woman's, but that only enabled her to take such massive cocks as the bulls possessed. And she was remarkably elastic, having bounced back perfectly from her births and her constant fucking to still retain a modicum of tightness. All of this combined such that every time one of her lovers fucked her with their godly phallus, she was able to accept their tremendous size into her but still felt the incredible pleasure of being stretched all over again. She was a lucky little cow!

While Ashley trembled and writhed in pleasure, looking back with big eyes at her lover, there was a knock at the door. "OH! Unnnhhh yes! What is it?" she practically snarled at the door, furious that anybody would think to interrupt her being fucked so well.

"Come on, you little slut," giggled Tina as she stepped inside. She eyed the point of contact between her friend and the bull with wonder, never quite growing used to the idea that Ashley, desperate slut though she may be, being able to take such a massive tool into her pussy. She had eaten that same pussy a number of times, and touched it quite lovingly, and it was much tighter than seemed reasonable!

"What - OH! - is it, babe?" Ashley panted, bucking her hips back towards the bull and panting, wishing that her friend would let her get back to focusing on being filled.

"The new girls are almost here," the nurse - now that head nurse, thanks to a thoughtful promotion by Ashley - explained, looking with sympathy at her friend who fought an obvious internal struggle upon hearing the information. Sure, she had cum a bunch of times, but she wanted to be either covered or filled with this bull's hot jizz before she was ready to start her day!

"Ooh, I know," Ashley purred. "Tina, baby, come over here, will you?" she asked sweetly.

Tina quickly stepped forward - Ashley never led her wrong. "What can I do for you, you little cow whore?" she asked teasingly, watching how Ashley's eyes lit up at hearing one of her favorite pet names. "Slut" and "whore" were of course go-to monikers for her, and she loved being degraded like that.

"I want you to make out with me," Ashley moaned, the bull still pounding away at her and pushing her over the edge into another, powerful orgasm while she spoke, "YES! Oh my god, I love cock... Anyways, make out with me, and when this massive cock is almost ready I want you to jerk him off onto my udders. Sound good?"

Tina smiled and nodded, the plan making perfect sense. She was too, well, human to take one of the bull's cocks, or to suck on them, but this would not be close to the first time she had jerked one of them off onto her friend.

"Ladies, can I have your attention please?" Tina called from the stage at the front of the room. All eyes were instantly on her, about 20 pairs looking up with a mix of excitement, curiosity, and arousal. The women knew what they were here for: Some joined the farm for the money, some to gain the freedom from their parents or spouses, but mostly they came because they wanted to be fucked and bred. And no matter what their initial reason for joining, by the time of their first heat they were all the same - just desperate, horny sluts begging to be bred.

"Hi, girls," Tina called out warmly, "my name is Tina and I'm the head nurse here. We nurses are in charge of monitoring you, handling your schedules - feeding, exercising, and of course breeding - and until Ashley Underwood took over the farm we were often the only way a hucow in heat could get any sort of relief. But now, of course..." she trailed off, looking to the other side of the stage where Ashley was proudly walking out.

The young woman who controlled the farm was strutting onto the stage fully nude, and she was a glorious sight to see. Her massive udders bounced down around her well-fucked pussy, her curvy hips swayed with every step, and her big eyes glistened as she looked out at the crowd of new recruits to her farm. Best of all, of course, was the fact that her udders, hanging down over her swollen, pregnant belly, were covered in streaks of still-drying cum, so recently deposited there by the bull's cock and aimed by Tina herself. As her massive breasts swayed back and forth, the jizz was rubbed between them, and drops occasionally fell from her swollen teats.

"Now, you'll all be able to get fucked by bull cock any time you want!" Ashley beamed at the audience as they stared at her with slack jaws and big eyes. They had seen hucows before, in real life and in the Milkmaid Resort porn produced for marketing purposes, but Ashley was easily the most beautiful cow slut that any of them had ever laid eyes on.

"As you can all see," Tina said, not drawing the attention of a single one of the recruits, "Ashley here is our finest specimen of a bred, well-fucked hucow slut. And, of course, she'll be your boss. And, if you ask nicely, she might even be willing to have a big old orgy with you all once your transformations are complete!"

"Is that... cum?" one of the younger girls, just turned 18, asked timidly.

"Why yes, it is," purred Ashley, lifting one of her teats and licking some jizz off of the teat with great exaggeration. "What's your name, darling?"

"Uh... Wow... My name's Marcey," the woman almost mumbled, in complete shock. She was a virgin, and had never seen cum in real life before!

"Well, Marcey, you're going to be getting more cum than you can possibly imagine right now," Ashley laughed, smiling at the girl. "It's way too soon for you to get fucked - these studs would literally tear you in half - but would you want a taste?"

Marcey nodded, blushing at the thought of doing what she thought was about to happen in front of a room of other people. The envious glances of her nearest neighbors, though, firmed her resolve, and she stepped forward with feigned confidence. "Yes, I'd love to... To lick the cum off your udders," she almost shouted. Ashley smiled and beckoned her up onto the stage before lifting an udder and offering it to her.

"Okay, girls," Tina said with authority, "now here's a quick lesson. Can anybody tell me which parts of a hucow's udders are sensitive to touch?" The women watching all looked confused, not certain if what they had heard was true. "Well it's all of them. You literally can't miss. And Ashley has particularly sensitive breasts, especially her etats. So dive in, girl, you can't go wrong!" the nurse encouraged Marcey.

The young woman hesitated only a half a second more before leaning forward and taking one of Ashley's teats into her mouth. She sucked on it and moved it around with her tongue, tasting the sweet cum coating the erect nub. Her hands moved up to support the udder she was focused on and to fondly the other, and she could hear Ashley moaning her approval loudly.

"Oh, that's it, baby..." Ashley said in a loud, sultry tone. "Keep sucking my big, slutty titty. Oh yes! Oh you're making me milk," she giggled, feeling the life-giving liquid erupting from her teat and shooting down Marcey's throat. "Keep sucking, baby, drink up!"

Marcey had been enjoying sucking, but the sudden influx of this woman's milk into her mouth was on an entirely different level. The milk was hot, and sweet, and tasted so good that Marcey's eyes fluttered closed as she drank it down. She let out a moan, which only doubled when Ashley reached forward and tweaked the new recruit's own, relatively tiny nipples through her bra.

"Hmm... Tina, baby, could you help me get Marcey here naked?" Ashley said between gasps, her orgasm building quickly from such devoted attention being paid to her milky udders. Tina rushed to comply, and soon the suckling babe was completely nude in front of Ashley. She had felt a little weird at first, but then realized that she and the rest of the women here would all be constantly nude soon, and fucking in front of each other, so this really wasn't a big deal.

"Oh, yes... Look at your tiny titties..." Ashley moaned, taking in the girl's B-cup tits and scoffing. "I bet you're a real slut, aren't you?" she asked. "Going to end up with udders even bigger than mine?"

Marcey quickly popped the teat from her mouth, lifting the other udder to bring that one closer as she stared at the cow she was milking with her mouth. "Yeah, fine, okay," she laughed quietly. "I heard about women who become milk machines, with titties down to their ankles... I think I want that," she admitted before sucking the new teat into her mouth.

"Oh yes! Oh FUCK!" screamed Ashley, the incredibly erotic imagery and the sensation combining to give her a powerful, nipple-centric orgasm. The thought of this innocent young woman becoming little more than a gigantic pair of udders was amazingly exciting. There were a few cows like that in the farm, who did little more than milk and breed all day. Of course, Tina's nursing staff helped them get what exercise they could and eat right, so they were in near-perfect health, but their enormous boobs overrode almost all of their conscious minds. They basically became milky, slutty cum buckets, thinking of little more than their next milking and their neck fuck. Ashley herself had never seriously considered it, but loved visiting with these women, and watching them get fucked.

"So, as you can all see..." Tina began, trying to impart more knowledge on the soon-to-be cows. "Oh, fuck it," she laughed when she saw literally nobody taking notice of her words. "Just keep fucking, Marcey. You'll be a dumb, milky slut soon, I promise..."

Marcey hummed her joy as she kept sucking, draining Ashley's second udder before standing up straight and smiling at the cow who had just fed her. "Thank you, Ashley, that was... amazing," she said happily.

"Oh, baby, no, thank you!" Ashley panted. "That was so fucking hot, and you'll become one of my go-to fuck-girls for sure!" The two smiled at each other, both excited about Marcey's upcoming transformation.

Tina instructed her team of nurses to each pair up with one of the girls, and they were led down to the elevators which would take them to their quarters for their injections.

"No, not you, baby..." Tina whispered to Marcey as she started to follow the other recruits. "I'll be your nurse, don't worry. But first, after seeing you make Ashley cum like that... Well, have you ever had your pussy eaten before?" The girl shook her head, frowning at her inexperience.

"Well, Tina here is great at it!" Ashley chimed in, knowing from a great deal of personal experience. "And then I want to rub your cunt with my big teats to finish you off!"

They guided Marcey to the elevators after a minute or so of gentle kissing, but instead of heading to her new room, they went straight to the penthouse. "Welcome to my home, Marcey," Ashley said warmly, gesturing at the beautiful room they stepped into when the elevator opened up. Marcey noticed none of it, though, completely enraptured by the way the hucow's udders shook when she moved her arms.

"This one's going to love having big, milky tits of her own," stated Tina certainly, and led the current and future cow over to the futon in the middle of the living room. "Here, baby, lie down..." Marcey quickly did, spreading her legs wantonly, already dripping her excitement.

"Ooh, that looks tasty..." purred Ashley, eyeing the tight little snatch in front of them.

"Hold on, let me..." Tina trailed off as she lowered her head and licked the offered pussy slowly, from opening to clit. "Oh, it is delicious," she confirmed, before returning to work and tonguing the girl's clit lovingly.

"Oh my god, yes!" Marcey cried out. "Nobody's ever... OH! Nobody's ever tongued my pussy before, thank you! Oh yes, please don't stop, I'm gonna... I', - I'M CUMMING!" she screamed, thrusting her pussy into Tina's talented mouth and squirting a little bit onto her face.

About 2 hours later, a completely exhausted Marcey settled down in her own bed. She had been given her shots by Tina, and promised that her tits should double in size overnight, so she fell asleep with a gigantic smile on her face. Her last thought as her eyes closed was that she could still taste the older women's delicious pussies on her tongue.