Hucow Madame Ch. 06

Story Info
Marcey Gets Knocked Up.
2.6k words
4.35
31.6k
16

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding bulls willing to take part in an impregnation gangbang was never difficult, especially for Ashley. She knew how much they all wanted her, and used it to her advantage to arrange optimally erotic experiences for herself. They, of course, all got to fuck her sweet hucow pussy, so everyone was a winner in those arrangements.

Finding bulls to knock up their latest milking machine recruit - a hucow with such grossly swollen udders and so many hormones raging through her that she was reduced to a dumb, drooling cum bucket - had been her easiest recruiting to date. Everyone wanted to fuck the pile of tits and cunt juice that Marcey had become!

"Okay, boys," Ashley called to the room, smiling and looking around at all of the muscled bodies and throbbing cocks eager to fuck her and Marcey, "so as you can see," she gestured to her rotund, gravidly pregnant belly and giggled, "I can't exactly be impregnated by you today." There were some feigned groans of disappointment, and Ashley winked at them. "However, inside this room," she gestured to the door leading into the bedroom of her penthouse home, "is our new friend, Marcey."

The bulls looked around excitedly; they had heard that Marcey had gone full cow, and would be the best fuck any of them had ever had, with her completely transformed body and animal lust.

"Well, Marcey did actually decide to get tits down to her ankles!" Ashley told them, and the guys all laughed while their cocks twitched expectantly. "And the poor, dumb slut started her first heat this morning. She's in it pretty rough, and really needs to get knocked up by one of you studs," she told them happily.

"Is that why you brought 20 of us?" laughed one of the men, and Ashley rolled her eyes.

"No, that's because I want to get fucked, too, and want to watch this gigantic mess of drooling pussy and leaking udders get fucked within an inch of her life," their boss told them calmly, smirking at them.

"She really is getting very desperate," Tins whispered to Ashley from the side, reminding her friend to hurry up before Marcey injured herself trying too hard to get relief by masturbating.

That morning, when the nurse had gone to check on Marcey, she had found her panting and fisting her own cunt, bucking her hips and trying as hard as she could to fuck herself as hard as possible. With every insertion of her own fist into her gaping cunt, small gushes of milk shot from the swollen teats at the end of her massive udders, splashing all over the floor. The result: Marcey was a dripping, cumming, writhing mess on her bed, and Tina knew instantly that her heat had finally arrived.

"As my good friend here," Ashley lovingly caressed Tina's pert ass and smiled at her, "just reminded me, Marcey is very much in need of your cocks. So with no further ado..." Ashley pushed the door open, and the bulls beheld Marcey writhing with the frustration of entirely insufficient, self-derived pleasure on the king sized bed for all of half a second before they rushed into the room, eager to fuck this fertility goddess.

"Mooooo?" Marcey panted, her big eyes fluttering as she stared at the herd of bulls coming to finally relieve her almost-painful tension. Her big, hucow eyes begged the men to fuck her and her quivering tits spilled onto the floor, parted around her thrusting arm and creating the most obscene image any of them had ever seen.

"You heard the lady," laughed Ashley, "get in there!" And the bulls wasted almost no time. Ashley and Tina watched from the door, both shamelessly touching themselves, as the first bull to reach the bed pushed Marcey roughly onto her back, causing her massive udders to bounce to the sides on either side of her splayed legs.

"MOO!" the ovulating girl screamed as she felt the bull's cock enter her, filling her completely for the very first time. Milk flowed freely from her teats, leaving small puddles on the floor, as her entire body trembled and bucked. She loved it, needed it, and most of all wanted more of it.

"Oh my god that is soooo hot," breathed Ashley, driving 3 fingers into herself and having to force her eyes to stay open so she could watch.

"Fuck!" Tina moaned, loving the raw sexuality of her and her goddess-like friend watching this quivering mound of tits being fucked. "Do you remember... Oh!" her head rolled back as she experienced a small orgasm at the thought, aided by her own stimulation of her clit, "do you remember your first time with a bull?"

"Yes, I do, but for now, this," Ashley giggled, gesturing towards the ecstatic gangbang happening in front of them. Marcey was shrieking her pleasure, wordless howls and moos blending together in a symphony of orgasmic screams. This was made more difficult by the massive, rock-hard cock thrusting away into her mouth, causing her noises to come out gurgled and traced with spluttering and gagging sounds.

Not wanting to be totally left out, two bulls had come up with a genius idea for getting to fuck Marcey while they waited for their turns at her eager holes; they had each taken an udder and folded it, creating a deep, fleshy crease which they slid their cocks through. The situation was aided by the fact that her teats, pointing straight up from the fold in her titflesh, were shooting intermittent squirts of milk up into the air. The milk fell back on the makeshift fuck-sleeves the bulls had fashioned, lubricating the area and making it easier for them to thrust.

Marcey loved it, being totally fucked by 4 cocks at the same time, but could only express her appreciation by cumming loudly and forcefully and trying to scream around the thick, throbbing inhabitant of her mouth. "UNHHH! Gah! Mooo!" she howled, spit dripping past her pouty, spread lips and down her chin.

With every shuddering orgasm, milk shot up into the air and back down onto the tit-pussies that had been so resourcefully formed. The sight was one of the most incredibly arousing that Ashley had ever seen - she would have to try having her own tits fucked soon! - and she felt herself inching towards the bed.

"Oh, go have fun," teased Tina, smiling wistfully at her friend. She gave Ashley a smack on the ass and pushed her forward, envying her favorite patient for what she got to do while she was forced to stay on the sidelines. Her stupid, tight little human pussy would actually break if subjected to that kind of treatment by the bulls!

"Oh, I will!" Ashley beamed, taking an eager step forward, before her friend's pensive frown stopped her in her tracks. "But you're coming with me," she said forcefully, grabbing Tina's shoulders and leading her towards the bed.

"Stop! I literally can't," Tina objected, and Ashley just laughed. Her impressive strength, aided by the same hormones that granted her such massive breasts, allowed her to easily pull the resisting woman along.

"You can't take their cocks in your pussy, but they can touch you, and play with you, and eat you out!" the excited hucow reminded her friend. "And I can lick your perfect little pussy while I get railed by a team of these studs, right?" She batted her big, watery eyes at her friend, practical begging for a taste of her.

Tina rolled her eyes but couldn't suppress her excitement. "You're right! Okay, you go and get started, and I'll have some of these wonderful men pleasure me," she giggled, looking around and loving the way the waiting bulls eyed them both. "My tight little pussy is off-limits for your cocks, boys, but who wants to play with me?" Immediately, she was surrounded by 3 willing young men, who caressed her body and stimulated all the right areas. They had been trained in reading signals, and knew exactly where to touch her for maximum pleasure. Tina fluttered her eyes, loving the attention, before turning back to watch her friend climbing onto the bed next to Marcey. She lay on her back, her big pregnant belly thrust into the air and her udders spilling onto the bed with her teats lying near her thick, child-bearing hips.

"I know you all want to plant your seed in her fertile pussy," she said to the bulls around the bed, "but at least some of you must have a thing for pregnant cows, right?" The immediate outpouring of compliments and assurance that they all found her already-bred form incredibly sexy was very affirming for Ashley, though she hadn't had any actual doubt. "Yeah, awesome, I know," she laughed, "so fucking get inside me!"

Before she could take another breath, a massive cock had been thrust into her dripping slit, and another jammed down her waiting throat. "Mmmm!" she moaned around the cock filling her mouth, loving feeling full. She let herself be fucked into a screaming, spluttering orgasm, causing milk to shoot from her teats and further soak the bed, and completely gave herself to the experience.

Marcey, meanwhile, was a total mess. Her udders, or specifically the tit-pussies her udders had been used to create, were covered in multiple loads of cum each. It filled the creases of her mamary flesh, forming puddles of creamy jizz that made fucking her comically-large breasts even more pleasurable for her and the bulls doing it. Her face was also covered, cum dripping down her cheeks and chin and forehead, kept at bay from her eyes only by fierce, rapid blinking. She had swallowed a few loads already, and loved the feeling of their seed coating her throat, but a part of her dazed, blissed-out subconscious knew that sperm she swallowed was sperm wasted. This would have made her sad, if she were not in a constant state of orgasm and if it weren't for the pints of cum running out of her used, loose, gaping pussy.

She had taken at least 10 loads in her steaming cunt already, the bulls knowing what their primary duty was. This giant pair of tits that used to be a sweet, shy girl could hardly think anyways, and didn't care nearly as much as the typical hucow about being treated nicely and pleasured. No, all Marcey cared about was being impregnated, but her animalistic brain couldn't even form that thought consciously. All she knew was the intense, overpowering need for cum in her hot pussy, and that she was getting a lot of it.

Ashley, not wanting to be left out of the party that was Marcey's body, leaned over and began to frantically lick cum off the young hucow's face, loving the taste and the naughtiness of it all. She felt the cock in her pussy start to throb desperately, and told the bull fucking her exactly what she wanted. Moments later, she started to cum all over again when he pulled out and shot his semen out onto her belly, coating the rounded, pregnant symbol of feminine fertility with strand after strand of sticky jizz.

"Oh fuck yes!" she moaned, the taste of the cum from Marcey's face and the feel of it on her baby bump combining to give her the most erotic feelings she had ever felt. This was helped by the imagery of Marcey being royally fucked in front of her, still taking 4 cocks from the rotating gang of men waiting on her. "Tina, baby..." Ashley panted, suddenly knowing exactly what she wanted to make this moment even better.

"Yeah?" the nurse inquired, sitting on her ass on the carper and looking up at the two hucows while being lovingly pleasured by several bulls' hands. "What... What do you want?" she asked, slightly exasperated that her friend would interrupt the divine pleasure she was feeling.

"Want to come lick this jizz off my big, pregnant belly?" Ashley asked sweetly. "I'm sure some of our friends here can keep playing with you while you do..."

Tina was up faster than even she realized was possible, standing between her friend's legs and leaning over her to drag her tongue over the woman's big belly. The bulls who had been focused on her rotated with some that had just been cumming on and in Marcey, and the men now paying attention to the only human woman in the room began to softly explore her erogenous zones with tender, targeted touch. They moved exactly the way she liked, just like they had been taught in their Sensual Massage classes at the farm. Tina, her mouth full of cum and her tongue lavishing her best friend's baby bump, began to orgasm at the feeling of their strong hands on her body, and really erupted in pleasure when one started to finger her g-spot with his curled index finger.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck me with your finger!" she begged, bucking her hips back. "I wish I could take your cocks! But just make me cuuuuummmmm!" she shrieked, squirting onto the invading finger in her tight little cunt.

"MOOOOOO!" howled Marcey, noticing how sexy Ashley's pregnant belly was and dimly being aware that hers would look like that soon. She came even harder than she had so far, squirting her own fluids and globs of cum onto the bed between her legs. Her pussy was so loose from the teams of men who had been fucking her that even their masive, enhanced cocks could barely make contact with the walls. When she stopped squirting, semen continued to pour out of her, a testament to the pints and pints that she had taken already. She had been in a near-constant state of orgasm this entire time, and her teats had dispensed easily gallons of milk onto the cocks fucking her udders, the floor, and everything and everyone else nearby.

After another 10 minutes of orgasms and screams and cum for each of the women - the human nurse, the pregnant hucow boss, and the breeding slut whose heat had inspired this entire event - and plenty of Ashley and Tina lovingly eating each other out, they begged off, too tired to continue. "Well, I think she's pregnant," cackled Tina, gesturing at Marcey who was still sputtering and leaking so much cum that the nurse actually felt some fear she might drown in it. "Hold on," she added, climbing onto Marcey and licking some of the cum from her face.

The bulls applauded, stroking the flesh of Tina's ass and spanking her lightly, encouraging her to continue the Sapphic show.

"I'd say she probably is," gasped Ashley when she had regained her breath enough to speak again. "That was so fucking hot!"

"You know, Tina, whenever you're ready..." one of the bulls called out, and the others laughed and nodded their agreement.

"You want me to become a hucow too, so you can gangbang me and make me into a drooling, sloppy, pregnant cum bucket?" she teased the crowd, and there were sighs and whistles at the idea. "Well, I definitely don't want to be like Marcey here - she's so happy, but I love being able to think, and, like, speak - but I have been thinking of maybe going through the transformation and getting, say, belly-button-length udders?" she mused aloud.

"Oh my god!" Ashley enthused, still lying on her back and feeling cum trickle from her cunt. "Oh Tina, yes! I'd be so happy to be cow sisters with you!" she beamed, loving the idea. "And when you get knocked up, we can both get fucked while we rub our pregnant bellies together..." Her eyes fluttered as she came a bit at the thought.

"I'm not promising anything yet!" Tina reminded her, though she was really leaning towards doing it. She had envied the cows for long enough; maybe it was her turn?