Hucow Madame Ch. 07

Story Info
Lena Gets Tempted.
1.8k words
4.5
9.8k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the years since Ashley had taken over, her hucow farm had built quite the reputation. Being run by a cow, it was only reasonable that they treated cows the best. With Ashley being an insatiable slut, it only made sense that the cows under her care were constantly fucked by the finest selection of bull cocks known to sloppy, needy cow pussies!

Lena had always known about hucows, of course. She had grown up eating cereal with human milk, and had seen the occasional milk-laden woman out and about since her early childhood. However, in the last few years she had noticed a few things changing.

First of all, the cows had become slightly less rare, being more at ease in public now and also having more money to go shopping and exploring the attractions of her hometown. Secondly, they seemed distinctly happier, and more often than not were obviously pregnant. She knew this could be attributed to Ashley making sure each and every cow could be constantly bred - she had seen the commercials like everyone else - but ti was still a bit of a thrill to see so many rotund, gravidly pregnant women women with their developing calves further swelling their already massive udders. Third of all, where becoming a hucow had been something that was looked down upon, something that only desperate women or true sluts did, it was becoming more mainstream as a legitimate career choice. Did you have an advanced science degree such that you could contribute to the staggeringly rapid technological and medical development of society, or a prodigious talent for the arts which enabled you to add to that society's culture? No? Well, did you have tits? Because the Milkmaid Resort had a lucrative, exciting job for you!

Lena was one of those girls. She was pretty bright, but nothing so notable that she could really make a name for herself by coming up with some major advancement, which was necessary these days to make a real career out of intellect. She was creative, but not chop-your-ear-off passionate about art. However, as she had been told at her school's career day by one of the visiting hucows, she did have "very promising" breasts.

She had worn a DD bra since she had turned 18, which made every remotely-tight shirt she wore look almost obscene. She knew enough about hucow science - every kid in school paid attention to those chapters of their biology textbooks, not least of all because they featured nude cows - to know that she would make an excellent producer of milk. But she was hesitant.

Lena had been raised in a conservative family. Sure, they had bought and consumed human milk, but her dad had always scoffed at the "blown-up sluts" on the commercials and billboards, and her mom had always looked away uncomfortably any time they passed by a recruiting station - usually featuring a young cow getting fucked by a massive bull's cock, which was legal to do in public as a "necessary part of sustaining milk production" according to a court case won by Ashley's impressive legal team. She had never had any doubt that her parents would disapprove of her signing up, and had pushed her into the steady, unexciting career of working retail. She was a clothing salesgirl, helping young women find the perfect dress for any occasion or the perfect shoes to go with said dress.

She hated it. Sure, it gave her enough money to have some hobbies, and own nice things, but not enough to be totally independent; she still lived at home with her parents and her obnoxious younger brother. And catering to the rich snobs who frequented the high-end department store she worked at was grating. She knew they all looked down on her for not being able to afford the clothes she sold without the employee discount, and they made their disdain clear through constant passive-aggression.

Still, becoming a hucow had never really appealed to her. Sure the promise of constantly being fucked by godly phalluses was tempting - what teen girl hadn't touched herself to those images and imagined her tight little pussy being stretched by the forearm-sized cocks of the breeding stock? - but she had never really considered it, due to her parents. Becoming a hucow was like becoming a prostitute in her mind; she knew she could make good money and have some fun, but it just wasn't something "good girls" such as herself did.

But then her best friend in the entire world, Marcey, had done something completely unexpected. Marcey had always been a bit of a prude, never having a boyfriend or getting laid - she was a perfect role model for Lena, in her parents' eyes, and they had always encouraged the girls to hang out. But then, Marcey had made a major life decision, and was no longer mentioned in Lena's household: Marcey had signed up to become a cow.

When Marcey had told Lena her plans, and Lena had told her parents, it was like her best friend had been erased from her life overnight. She was not allowed to see her, or contact her, or even talk about her. But Marcey's decision had affected Lena. She couldn't help but wonder why her best friend had made that decision, what was going on with her now, and if she was happy.

Finally, not knowing anything about her best friend's current life had become too enticing of a mystery. She had to know what had become of Marcey. So, with equal parts nervousness and excitement, she had called the farm's recruitment hotline.

"Hello! Milkmaid Resort Recruitment, helping young women feed the world!" an incredibly chipper voice answered on the first ring.

"Uh... Hi," Lena stammered, not really ready to have the conversation she was at once dreading and needing to have.

"Are you interested in becoming a hucow?" the voice asked politely. "We can invite you to our next intake day; it's only a week or so from now!"

"Um... Actually, I was hoping to get in touch with my best friend. She signed up, and I haven't heard from her since..."

"Oh! Well that's very interesting. Who is your friend?"

"Her name's Marcey, and she signed up -"

"Ohhhh..." interrupted the voice. "Yeah, I'm going to connect you to Tina, our head nurse. She can explain better than I can..."

"Why?! Did something happen to her? IS she okay?" Lena demanded.

"Oh, no, everything is totally fine and Marcey is perfectly healthy and happy. I'll let Tina explain." And with that, on-hold music began playing, leaving Lena to fidget nervously for about a minute before Tina's gentle voice answered the phone.

"Hello? Are you still there?" the nurse asked cautiously.

"Yes! Now what happened to Marcey?!" LEna demanded, getting frustrated and worried for her friend.

"I think it may be easier if I just let you talk to her..." Tina trailed off, and Lena felt hopeful as she heard rustling. "Okay, you dumb slut, talk to your friend Lena. You remember Lena?"

"Mooooo?" came Marcey's response into the receiver on the phone.

"Ha ha ha, Marcey," Lena said sarcastically, not amused by her friend's joke. "What the hell, Marcey? Why haven't you been in contact with me?!"

"Mmmmmoooooooooo" came the slower, more exaggerated moo, and Lena felt her heart drop.

"Are you okay, Marcey?"

"Moo!" the gigantic cow answered, sounding happy.

"Hold on, Lena, Marcey needs to start milking, and one of her favorite bulls came by to help..." Tina explained, and Lena felt herself flush. Was she about to hear what she thought she was?

"MOO!" Marcey squealed, and Lena could imagine her petite, innocent friend being speared by the gigantic bull cock like in the videos. Little did she know, her best friend was the furthest thing from little now, and the gaping maw of her cunt swallowed up the massive cock with ease and pleasure. She let out another moo, which quickly grew in volume and pitch until Marcey was just gasping out gibberish exclamations of pleasure, nothing more than animalistic noises to signify her being fully, completely fucked by the bull servicing her.

Lena's pussy was flooded. She had imagined, despite knowing how her parents would react to knowing she had, her innocent friend being fucked as a cow. But this? This was more erotic than anything she had imagined. She could hear every howl and grunt and moan of unadulterated pleasure her friend let out, and imagined her swollen boobs - udders, she corrected herself - swinging to and from. Little did Lena know, Marcey's udders were far too large to swing, instead pooling on the milking table platform she was positioned above.

"So as you can see," Tina's voice returned to the phone, and Lena self-consciously pulled her hand away from her crotch, where it had unconsciously drifted, "Marcey is doing quite fine. She's very, very happy, in fact!"

"Uh... Yeah, I can hear that," Lena said hesitantly. "Could I, uh... See her?"

"Well of course you could come visit!" Tina assured her. "I'm sure that would make her happy, somewhere in the fog of lust that her brain has become... Oh, wait. You meant like a picture, didn't you?" she asked suspiciously.

"Uh... Yeah," Lena admitted shyly.

"Why? So you can go rub your tiny little pussy to your best friend getting fucked?" Tina asked insightfully, and Lena blushed even harder.

"Um... Well..."

"I won't send you a picture, but you can come and take one if you want!" Tina teased her. "You don't even need to wait for intake day! Marcey's kind of a celebrity around here, so any friend of hers is allowed in any time."

"Why is she..."

"A celebrity? Well, she was such an innocent young girl and is such an insatiable slut now! That and, of course, the fact that watching her teats drag across the floor when she walks could turn a nun..."

"Wait, she did what?!" Lena asked in disbelief.

"She went full milking machine!" tine answered excitedly, loving the process and having watched it play out. "She's basically a pile of tits with a very wet pussy now!"

"That's... Wow. And she signed up for that?" Lena asked, a hint of accusation in her voice.

"Of course she did!" Tina answered defiantly. "You can come check the paperwork yourself, and the videos."

"Videos?" Lena asked, imagining the most intense porn forever.

Tina just chuckled. "I meant the video testimony of her explaining what she was requesting and signing up for, you little slut. Oh, I can see why you were friends!" Just then, a moo rang out so loud and powerful as Marcey had her strongest orgasm of the day that it sounded perfectly clear over the phone. "We have other videos, too, but why watch those when the live show is so much more fun?"

Lena gulped and agreed to come visit her friend, scheduling a visit for her next free day. When they were done setting that up, Tina ran and excitedly told Ashley who was coming, and her friend had looked up while being milked and fucked from behind to smile a wicked smile, before cumming so hard she lost track of who was standing in front of her.