Hucow Madame - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Tina! Thanks, they do look nice don't they?" Ashley bragged, holding her left tit up and giving it a squeeze. "Ohhhh they are so sensitive," she giggled, feeling her pussy get wet from that limited contact.

"Well I told you it would be about a week, right? I'm here to teach you how to milk yourself!"

Ashley definitely couldn't have held her moan back that time, and fondled her own tits passionately while rocking back and forth.

Tina, wide-eyed, saw what was happening and pushed her back through the door, closing it behind them. "Maybe some privacy for this, eh?" she teased.

"I don't care!" Ashley panted. "You're going to milk me!" And with that, she plunged a hand down to her pussy and started fingering her clit like a woman possessed. "Oh YES! Oh I am such a fucking horny COW!" she almost screamed, and Tina smiled at the show. "Please, Tina, teach me how to be a good, milky slut for you!"

Tinaa giggled, not used to this level of deviant behavior amongst new hucows; most were more nervous than excited!

"How about you make yourself cum first, okay sweety?" she encouraged, knowing she would be impossible to manage while this tense.

"Okay... okay... yes... I'm going to..." Ashley trailed off, plunging 3 fingers into herself but not feeling the pressure she felt like she needed to go over the edge.

Tina saw this, and stepped closer. Placing on hand on each of Ashley's udders and squeezing, she breathed, "you know, most slutty hucows can fit a whole fist in there..." before pinching the newly-formed teats and twisting. That, and jamming her entire fist into her own cunt, set Ashley off, and she shrieked her pleasure while arching her back and rolling her head.

When she had reached her peak of pleasure, her eyes widened and her face broke into a huge smile as little sprays of milk shot out of her teats. "I did it! You did it! You're milking me!" she panted, so happy that she came again.

When Ashley had calmed down, Tina led her over to the machine and guided her onto it. Once the hucow's teats were placed securely into the milking cups, she flicked the switch and turned the section on, causing the dazed young woman to jerk involuntarily.

"Oh my god, am I...?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes, you are!" Tina informed her happily, excited to see this young hucow realizing her new purpose. Only small drops of liquid were being pulled out of her teats, but it was a start! "Over the rest of this month, you should be milking 3 times per day, and by the end you should have your production up near the maximum for this udder size!"

Ashley beamed, but then grimaced as her teats started to feel sore.

"Don't worry, honey, it's perfectly normal to wear out quickly when you start pumping," assured Tiffany, "the important thing is to keep doing it just up until you start to feel uncomfortable, then switch the machine off," she did so, "and try again in a few hours. Over time, you'll be lasting longer and longer!" She turned the machine off and helped Ashley down.

When the nurse had left, Ashley sat on her bed furiously masturbating and pinching her own teats until she got small jets of milk to shoot out of her depleted udders. She loved it, the feeling of being milked amplifying her orgasm tremendously. This was going to be fun!

Over the next few weeks, Ashley was a diligent, hard-working little cow. She woke up, milked herself on the machine while masturbating with a vibrator, got breakfast, exercised, had lunch, milked again while fucking her own pussy with a dildo of ever-increasing size, strolled in the garden, hung out with her new cow friends or Tina - which usually involved some sort of Sapphic cow orgasm or another, more on that later! - had a big dinner to compensate for having so much nutrient drained from her all day either through milk or exertion, and then finally had one last milking before going to bed.

She absolutely loved it, but by the time her milk supply seemed to be stabilizing, her friends and Tina had started looking at her with sympathy.

"Okay, what is with you all?" she demanded at lunch one day, so confused why she seemed to be garnering so much pity.

"Well, Ashley..." one of her cow friends started.

Tina, who had been nearby and came over when she heard the commotion, cut in, "we just all know you'll be going into your first heat soon and, well... We don't have a bull for you, so it'll be rough." Ashley's eyes widened in surprise, but she asked for more explanation.

"Well, the hormones you were given, and your diet, are designed to make you ultra-fertile and a good producer of milk," Tina led off.

"But also they make you really need cock," one of her friends finished, grimacing as she thought of her own heats.

"Oh, but so if I just get fucked..." Ashley said hopefully.

"Right, you'd get pregnant very easily and not feel any discomfort at all, but who's going to do that?" one of the cows asked.

"I have a plan," Ashley assured them, and everybody looked at her quizzically until lunch was over and it was time for them all to go milk themselves again.

On the first morning of Ashley's first heat, she immediately understood what everyone had been talking about. Her udders were swollen and tender with milk dripping from her teats, her clit was erect and jutting out from her sopping pussy, and her cunt lips were engorged with blood. She felt supremely aroused, and didn't think she could make it to the milking machine without cumming first.

Grabbing her biggest dildo from her nightstand, she started plunging it into herself, only to realize immediately that it was inadequate for her ripened cunt. Instead, she started fisting herself passionately, coming quickly to orgasm and screaming out her pleasure. She squirted all over the bed, and jets of milk shot from the tips of her teats as the climaxed and kept on going.

After a few minutes of constant, soaking wet orgasm, there was a soft knock at her door and Tina came in. "So, you're in heat, huh?" she asked compassionately, wincing at the obviously manic desires of her friend.

Ashley nodded, eyes flaring, and moaned, "I need cock..."

"I know, sweety..." Tina smiled softly. "Would my fist help at all?"

Ashley nodded, and Tina made quick work of crawling between her legs and shoving her slender arm deep into the hucow's cunt. "YES! Oh Tina thank you thank you thank you," panted the quivering, sloppy puddle of a woman, shaking and arching her back and spraying the nurse with milk.

When she had calmed down a bit, Tina leaned down and kissed her gently before helping her to the milking machine. While it pumped, Ashley had regained enough mental control to remember her plan.

"I need to go into town today," she told her friend.

"Are you sure that's the best idea?" Tina asked kindly, thinking Ashley's brain must be even more clouded than she had suspected.

"Yes. I have a plan, and it will work, but I need to go to town," she said confidently.

Tina volunteered to drive her, and asked where they were going. "Daredevil Dancers!" Ashley happily informed her, and Tina's eyes widened. That was a strip club!

Upon arriving, they saw the sign indicating that it was Amateur Thursday, and Tina had a sudden understanding. "You're hoping to get one of the horny guys in there to knock you up?" she asked, appreciating the young hucow's ingenuity.

"No. I'm trying to get all of them to try," she informed the nurse. "And then tell them they can get all of the hot, gushing hucow pussy they could ever want if they just follow my plan..."

With that, Ashley exited the car and walked casually to the entrance to the club. She told the doorman she was there to perform and walked into the designated changing area. Not that she needed it; she was planning on not wearing anything the entire time she was here!

As soon as she was in the changing area, she threw her overcoat to the floor and checked herself out in the mirror on the wall. She looked like a sloppy, horny, dripping slut. Her magnificent, milky tits swung past her pussy, setting off mini-orgasms every time they brushed against her swollen clit. Perfect!

When it was her turn to perform, she walked proudly out onto the stage and looked out to the crowd. It was lunchtime, so a good number of businessmen crowded the stage, with several more sitting at tables and eating lunch while eyeing the entertainment.

"Hey, boys!" she called, waving and letting her massive udders jiggle tantalizingly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we appear to have a hucow here," called out the DJ, a bit surprised. "Let's see what she has in store for us, shall we?"

"Hey, so yeah, I'm not really here to strip, obviously," she said, and there were some mutters and soft boos from the crowd. "Oh please, I'm already naked," she laughed.

"What are you here for, then?" one guy called out, and the others nodded their shared curiosity.

"I need to get fucked, hard, by any of you who think you can handle me," she stated loudly. You could hear a pin drop in the room, as the DJ had killed the music and all of the patrons were staring, shocked, at her impressive naked body.

After about a minute of stunned, slack-jawed silence, Ashley was growing impatient, the frantic need again building in her pussy. She got down on her hands and knees on the stage, facing away from the crowd, and called, "so, who wants first go?"

There was a mad scramble of guys crawling onto the stage, practically falling over each other in their haste to get their spot in line. "I have a mouth, too..." she called in a sing-songy voice, and there was a similar struggle in front of her.

When the dust had settled, she could hear a man nervously shuffling behind her, and saw another doing the same in front. "Well come on then" she rolled her eyes, tired of not having cocks in her. She heard 2 zippers being pulled down and felt a cock being rubbed against her drenched slit.

"I'm wet enough already, just - uhhh! Ooo iii nn!" she called out, the end of her sentence garbled by the cock that had been lodged in her mouth. She felt another cock rapidly slide into her cunt, and start fucking her frantically, though the amount it filled her left quite a bit to be desired.

She slobbered enthusiastically on the cock in her mouth, bobbing her head rapidly and bathing it all over with her tongue. Drool flew from her mouth and splattered on her swinging udders while her teats dragged along the ground, leaving small strikes of leaked milk. Her efforts were too much for the poor human in her mouth to resist, and he quickly shot his cum right into her throat.

Ashley gulped noisily before showing him her clean mouth and moaning, "Mmm, tasty, thank you!" The next guy stepped up to get his dick sucked, but she had other ideas.

"Okay, whoever's back there, I can barely feel you!" she taunted.

"I'm trying!" came a distraught voice, "you're so fucking loose I can barely feel your cunt!"

"Let this be a lesson to you all!" she called to the group, "if you want to really satisfy me, you either need to have been blessed at birth, or you need to come back with me to the farm so you can get those tiny cocks made into acceptable fuck-sticks!"

There were curious glances, and a few guys seemed interested in the idea, but then Ashley felt the cock in her being withdrawn. "I'm sorry, miss, I know it isn't doing it for you," her mysterious fucker mumbled dejectedly.

"Fuck that!" she howled. "I need to be filled with cum! Even if your tiny little dick doesn't do anything for me, I need to be filled with seed. I need a calf growing in me!"

"Wait, you want to get pregnant?!" the man asked, bewildered.

"I need it! I'm in heat, and that's the only way I'll feel okay," she explained. "Now get your tiny cock back in me and give me a fucking baby or so help me god I will turn around and ride you until you die of dehydration!"

The crowd laughed, and the man somewhat hesitantly stuck his cock back in her. "Wait, I have an idea..." Ashley said quietly. The cock started to pull out and she snapped, "not you! Keep fucking until you give me your cum!"

"So what's your idea?" one of the blowjob-seekers asked.

"While 1 of you is fucking me, and I'm sucking on another, I need 2 more to be playing with my udders," she said enthusiastically. "They're super sensitive and I need to be milked anyways..."

Men rushed to grab her massive breasts and two guys won out, starting to stroke and pinch them. Ashley rolled her eyes, stimulated by their actions but not nearly enough.

"Boys..." she sighed with exasperation, "I'm a hucow, not a princess! Be rough with me! Yank on them, squish them, bite them, suck on them, do whatever you have to to make me really feel it!"

The men started to really maul her udders, and soon had Ashley panting and bucking her hips back into the cock in her pussy. This extra stimulation, or possibly the show she was putting on, made the man inside of her lose his load quickly, and he was promptly replaced. She moaned and trembled through many, many orgasms and squirted the men on her teats with so much milk they were drenched.

She took at least 12 loads in her cunt and another 15 in her mouth before the supply of men ran out. "Good job, cowboys, she purred, super happy knowing that she was almost definitely pregnant. "Now, it's time for me to call my handler, and then who was for real about joining my program?"

She ended up with 8 volunteers, all single young men, and called Tina to bring a van.

Ashley's plan was to turn these men into bulls, and to control the supply of cock in the farm. She would be able to help all of her friends out, make an absolute killing, and best of all get all the cock she could ever need.

When they got back to the Milkmaid resort, the guys tumbled out of the van following after her and Tina, who had been briefed on Ashley's plan on the ride over.

The guys all filled out their forms, got their shots, and went with Ashley back to her room. "Now, bulls aren't allowed to live in the Resort, so we'll get you all rooms in the hotel across the street soon, but for now you'll stay in here - I'm allowed to have overnight guests and I want to be the first one to give you all a try in the morning!

The guys, already feeling the exhausting effects of the shots, sleepily agreed. The male transformation was much quicker; they should all be bulls by the morning! They drifted off to sleep on the floor dreamt of hucow pussy and easy money.

Tina gave her friend a hug. "You smart little cow, you!" she congratulated her. "Recruiting bulls while you were in heat at a strip club, brilliant!"

Ashley smiled, and then shooed her friend away. She had to rest up for the morning.

12