Huddled Together Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him tense with orgasm; then John gave one last thrust inside her as deep as he could go. Anny could feel his cock swell and pulse strongly as he released his seed into her and she crashed over the edge into her own bliss; her legs drawing him even deeper, her sex milking his pulsing shaft.

Coming down from her high yet again, Anny could feel the muscles in John's back, still taut with his release, begin to relax. John eventually leant his head down to bury his face in her neck. Anny felt the gentle pump of his hips in her thighs as John's cock gave out the last pulses of his release; one every couple of seconds or so now. They were both still out of breath; Anny breathed heavily into the nape of John's neck, and she could feel John's breath hitting the sheet of the bed and warming the side of her neck. She could feel that John was still holding himself up slightly, obviously not wanting to crush her with his full weight.

They stayed like that, gently swapping kisses, as their heart rates came back down to normal. They didn't move from that position for the longest time; except for John's cock slowly starting to relax inside her. Anny could feel warm cum starting to drip out of her, down her ass, and onto the bed as he shrunk.

"I love you." whispered into her ear.

"I love you." was whispered back.

-----

It was the middle of the night as John's eyes snapped awake to a loud 'thud'. He pulled his arm out from underneath Anny, quickly stood up, and grabbed his gun. In only his boxers, he stood with his head next to the door to try and hear more. Another 'thud' from across the hall entered his ear.

"Joh... John?" Anny called out as she woke enough to realise that he was out of bed and at ready with his gun.

"Shh!" John put a finger up to his lips to silence her. "Stay here."

Anny nodded back, as John changed his focus and turned the handle, easing the door open. The dark hallway greeted his eyes with just enough light coming in from the main room to let him know that they were both empty. Another quieter thud came from Skye and Mira's room.

Fear filled John's stomach as he raced up to their door and tried the handle - it wouldn't open. John took a step back and slammed his shoulder into the door with all his might. The door surrendered to his assault and flew open. John quickly recovered from his dramatic entry into the room and raised his gun. Mira was on the floor, restrained by duct tape around her hands and feet; her mouth taped also so that she couldn't make any noise. A small trail of blood coming down from her hair line let John know that she had been attacked.

On the bed was Skye, crying out against the duct tape across her mouth, her arms and one leg had been tied to the bed posts; with Damian working on restraining her last leg to the post. He scrambled to stand up as John had entered the room.

"Now, John..." Damian started, as he moved one hand behind his back as subtly as he could.

John noticed however, moved the aim of his gun to Damian's face, and pulled the trigger.

12