Hug a Tree and Save a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tiffany? Who the fuck is Tiffany?" Irene looked at him with a face full of jealous rage. "Oh, my God! I don't believe it. You actually named your blowup doll Tiffany," she said with a laugh. "Who's the weird one now?"

"Yeah, well, you named one of you dildos Doctor John. I heard you in the bathtub sticking Doctor John in your pussy."

"Maybe if you gave me an orgasm, I wouldn't have to take care of myself. Asshole!"

"Whore!"

"Please stop," said doctor John.

"Do you see what I'm up against, doctor? He masturbates. He's a masturbator. That's all he does is masturbate. I swear, he'd rather play with himself and play with Tiffany," she said shooting him a dirty look, "than playing with me. He gets all worked up and then, without making any attempt to get me aroused or in the mood even, he thinks he can just jump on top of me to get himself off."

"You are my wife and it is your wifely duties to take care of my needs."

"You're a Neanderthal, Tom. You're behind the times. Wives have needs, too," she said turning to Doctor John. "The truth of the matter, Doctor John, is he's nothing more than a grunting, perverted man. He'd rather watch pornographic videos and masturbate, than to take the time to give me a sexual fantasy that we both can enjoy, while he pleasures me, before I pleasure him," she said looking at Tom, before giving a poor me look to Doctor John.

"The truth of the matter? The truth of the matter is that you can't handle the real truth," he said. "You're nothing but a cold bitch that needs carnival like sexual activity to get you excited enough to get you off. You can't get aroused, unless you think I'm someone else, an intruder, a burglar, a rapist, a stranger, Jim Brown, Wayne Gretzky, Doctor John, anyone else but me, your husband, fucking you. You need to be tied to the bed, blindfolded, and gagged, while being spanked, tortured, disciplined, and brutalized."

"Stop, you're getting me all hot, Tom," said Irene with a laugh.

"See what I mean, doctor John?" Tom looked at the doctor for help.

"Besides, what you said about me is not true, Tom, and you know it. I never think about a stranger having his way with me. It's always more fun to imagine someone I know. Besides, it's been a very long time, since I've had an orgasm," she said wetting her lips with her tongue and directing her comment to Doctor John.

"I see," said Doctor John, while scribbling more notes.

"I can't remember the last time he even fingered my pussy, never mind licked my pussy," she said uncrossing her legs and, with her skirt now raised above mid thigh, she spread her knees wide enough to give doctor John an uninterrupted view of her panty clad pussy.

"I see," said Doctor John staring at her exposed panty.

"Just once, Doctor John, I wish he'd fuck me with his fingers, while licking my pussy," she said placing her hands inside her thighs, as is she was getting ready to pleasure herself. "Just once, I wish he'd restrain me by tying me to the bed and driving me wild with titillating sexual touches, licks, and kisses. Oh, my God, Doctor John, I hope you can help me because I'm so very sexually frustrated," she said as slow as the cum she imagined that oozed from his cock.

"I see," said the doctor, clearing his throat, taking another sip of water, and unbuttoning his top button. "Actually, as I said before, there's nothing wrong with a little role playing, Tom. Role playing and perceiving your partner as someone else is quite healthy and sexually satisfying in a marriage, that is, so long as you're both agreeable to that kind of sexual fantasy."

"Just once, I wish he'd strip me naked," said Irene taking both her hands, ripping open her blouse, and exposing her bra clad breasts to Doctor John.

"To be honest, Doctor John, I get more sexual excitement watching porn videos than I do trying to have sex with her, a cold, demanding fish that just wants to play erotic sexual games in bed, instead of just getting down to business."

"Getting down to business? Is that how you think of sex, Tom, as a business? Sex is not a business, that is, unless you perceive me as a prostitute."

"If the shoe fits, gold digger," he said.

"Gold digger? I'm not a gold digger, Tom. I'm your wife and sex is part of love," said Irene. "Is that how you perceive me as just an entry on a financial statement, an asset and an income to your business."

"No, I neither see you as an asset nor an income. I see you more as a liability and an expense," he said with a snide look.

"Do you see what a twisted, perverted bastard he is by thinking me as a prostitute, a gold digger, and as a liability and an expense? Well, what about me? What about my sexual desires and needs? Maybe if he took the time to get me aroused and took care of my needs first, then I'd suck his cock and swallow after he ejaculated in my mouth," she said wetting her lips again, while making eyes at the doctor, before looking down at his bulging crotch.

"She does have a point, Tom," said Doctor John, while taking Irene's side, after ogling her bra clad breasts and exposed panties. "Did you hear what your wife said, Tom?"

"Yes and it's nothing I haven't heard before," he said.

"I love sucking a man's cock, Doctor John. I do. I really do. I love the taste of cum. It excites me when a man explodes all that passion that he has for me in my mouth," she said, while staring at Doctor John.

"I see," said Doctor John squirming in his chair. "Boy, it sure is a little hot in here, isn't it?"

"Whore!"

"Pervert!"

"Stop you two. You're acting like children."

"Sorry, Doctor John," said Irene.

"Sorry, Doctor John," said Tom.

"I told him that I like a little light bondage, being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and spanked, but he's not into any of that. What's so wrong with that? It's just about what he wants and needs. It's never about my wants and needs. Not wanting to take the time to romance me and get me in the mood, all he wants to do is slam bam me and fall asleep. He's already done, before I've even started."

"Well," said the marriage counselor. "Now that I've heard both your sides, I think I know a way to save your marriage."

"You do?" Looking as if she needed to be hugged, kissed, and reassured, Irene looked at Doctor John with sad eyes and pouty lips. "Never mind touching me in the way that I need to be touched, how can you save our marriage, when he won't even talk to me?"

"For you to forget your problems, you need to think about something bigger."

"Bigger? Like what?" Tom looked at Irene's breasts.

"Bigger? Like what?" Irene looked down in between Doctor John's legs.

"The great outdoors, the tall trees, and the blue skies," said Doctor John raising his hands in the air. "You two are in a sexual rut. You need to get out of the house and go outside. Trust me, the fresh air and sunshine will do you a lot of good and will take your mind off of the little problems in your life. Besides, Irene's fantasy is to have sex outdoors and not indoors. You need to move from the comfort zone of the bedroom, Tom, and embrace what your wife needs and wants to satisfy her sexually. Once you satisfy is when she'll satisfy you."

"I don't know about this, Doctor John," said Tom.

"Trust me, Tom. This will work. Get involved in an outdoor activity that you both can do and enjoy doing. This way, while you're doing the activity, you'll bond in the way that you did before these little sexual peccadilloes surfaced and have been blown out of proportion and interfered with your marriage and the development of your sexual relationship." He looked from Tom to Irene and back to Tom. "Tell me, Tom, what do you like to do, when outside in the fresh air?"

"Well, I love football, but she won't watch any of the games with me. I've asked her to go with me to a game and she refuses," said Tom.

"I hate football," said Irene. "Besides, I went to a football game with him once. We sat in sub-zero wind chill on a cold, concrete slab in a stadium seat that was so high up that a passing plane nearly hit us, while he drank beer after beer, burped, farted, and finally fell asleep, before puking all over me."

"I see," said Doctor John. "Well I could see how you'd be turned off to football. What do you enjoy doing in your free time, Irene?"

"I like to read," said Irene. "I enjoy reading Victorian romance novels, where a woman is tied up, blindfolded, and ravished by an intruder."

"See? What did I tell you? She's weird. Romance, my ass," grunted Tom. "She loves reading about bondage and forced sex. She's into rape."

"Reading is a solitary thing, Irene," said the doctor ignoring Tom's jab. "What did you both do before, when you were dating?"

"Well, actually, now that you mention it, we both enjoyed the outdoors back then, before children and work got in the way of taking the time to go for a walk through the forest. We used to hike in the woods all the time," said Tom.

"Yeah, I used to love hiking in the woods," said Irene. "That was fun. It was a turn on for me to strip naked and hike. Once heated up, I'd jump in the babbling brook for a swim--"

"While hoping that someone would see her," interrupted Tom with a laugh. "You're such a slut."

"Pervert!"

"Whore!"

"Masturbater!"

"Okay, that's enough. We're not here to argue or to call one another names," said Doctor John. "We're here to find a resolution to your marital problems.

"Actually, now that she mentions being naked in the woods, that's how we met," said Tom.

"Really? Let's talk about that pleasant and memorable day, then," said Doctor John.

"Well, I don't know how pleasant it was, but it was certainly memorable. She was tied to a tree naked and I happened along and rescued her."

"Tied to a tree? Really? I didn't know that," said Doctor John directing his comment and his question to Irene. "Who tied you to a tree?"

"Oh, well, uhm, I had broken up with this guy, Larry, that I met online and I figured the perfect place to end our relationship was while out walking in the woods. He had a bad temper and I didn't want him causing a scene in a public place and breaking things. I feared he'd be arrested for making a public disturbance."

"I see," said Doctor John. "That's commendably thoughtful of you to think about your boyfriend's probable arrest over your own personal safety, especially when he was someone you were about to end the relationship with and afraid of his temper. So what happened?"

"Well, Larry got mad, of course, when I told him that I didn't want to see him again. He stripped me naked and tied me to the tree, which, of course, since I'm into that kind of stuff, anyway, I hardly resisted. I'm easily aroused by that kind of rough sex. To be honest, if I wasn't so aroused, I'd be frightened," she said fanning herself with the pad of paper she was holding to take notes. "Oh, my God, that was so hot and now that you mention it, it is hot in here."

"This is all bullshit," said Tom giving his wife a dirty look.

"Stop, Tom. Please continue, Irene" said Doctor John. "This is very important. I think we're making a breakthrough." Doctor John crossed his legs and put his notepad in his lap to hide his obvious erection, after Irene slowly crossed her legs and flashed her panties again to him.

"Well, just as Larry was about to have his wicked way with me, just as he was about to really put the wood to me, fuck me, and force me to suck his cock, Dudley Do-Right over here called from a distance and ran towards us. Because Tom was so much bigger than Larry, he scared the shit out of my old boyfriend and he took off running. I couldn't believe that Larry just left me there tied to a tree naked to fend for myself," she said making a sour face.

"Let me tell you, her old boyfriend was a real asshole. He had no respect for woman, stripping her naked like that and tying her to a tree, he was such a dirty bastard. He was the pervert and not me. Just because I want to relax after work and watch some porn on the computer, she blows it all out of proportion."

"Masturbator."

"Slut."

"Please stop the name calling. Please continue, Irene," said Doctor John, while holding up his hand to Tom.

"I mean, Tom could have been anyone," she said rolling her eyes. "He could have been a pervert or a rapist or a perverted rapist and had his wicked way with me for hours and hours, while forcing me to do all kinds of dirty, nasty, erotic, and sexy things to his naked body, while he did all kinds of dirty, nasty, erotic, and sexy things to my naked body," she said fanning herself faster with the pad of paper. "Only, Tom was such a gentleman, a perfect gentleman," she said giving him a sarcastic smile of cynicism, while rolling her eyes.

"I see you smirking and rolling your eyes, Irene. I'm being belittled for being a gentleman."

"Allow her to finish, Tom, please," said Doctor John.

"I remember being so hot. I remember being so wet. I so wanted to be fucked. I so wanted to suck him off for saving me. Yet, he covered me with his shirt, untied me, and didn't even so much as touch me or even look at me," she said glaring at him, before looking away and rolling her eyes again.

"I see," said Doctor John writing more notes in his pad.

"I should have known then, the kind of man he was. He even turned his back as I slowly got dressed. Are you kidding me? I couldn't believe it. What the Hell is wrong with this guy? And I was dumb enough to marry him. I should have known then, what I know now."

"Yeah, she would have loved it had I fucked her, slapped her, and forced her to blow me. She probably would have loved it if, after I was done with her, I'd leave her there for someone else to have their turn with her, too."

"Tom, stop teasing me, you're getting me all hot and bothered," said Irene with a sexy laugh. "You know my fantasy is to be gangbanged."

"A gangbang? Really? That's interesting, Irene. Not many women enjoy pulling a train, I mean, having multiple sex partners, one after another," said Doctor John. "So long as it's okay with your husband, then--"

"Even though she'd be in a frenzy of sexual excitement, even though she'd love to be gangbanged, it's not okay with me, her husband, for her to be fucking and sucking a bunch of men," said Tom.

"Okay, let's focus and get back on topic by getting back to nature, then," said Doctor John. "Shall we?"

"I love nature, still do," said Tom. "Unfortunately, with our jobs, raising the children, and taking care of the house, we don't even go for walks anymore," said Tom obviously oblivious to his wife's sexual desires and needs and ignoring all that Irene had just confessed about in wanting and needing to have her sexual fantasy, forced sex and/or a gangbang, while being tied to a tree.

"Perfect," said Doctor John. "I think I see the problem. This is my prescription for you both," said the doctor, while writing a note for each one of them. "Give these notes to your employers and tell him or her that it's the doctor's orders that you take tomorrow off from work."

"Tomorrow? Why tomorrow?" Tom looked at the doctor.

"Yeah, why tomorrow?" Irene looked at the doctor.

"As it so happens, tomorrow is not only your tenth anniversary but also Earth Day, the day we all take to appreciate the goodness of the Earth and experience nature, while trying to preserve the beauty of it, of course. A walk through the woods is exactly the medicine you need and just what this doctor is ordering you to do," said Doctor John.

"I don't understand. What do you mean?" Tom looked at the doctor.

"While bonding with nature and thinking about the Earth and Earth Day, recapture that special moment that you once had, before you were married, and when you first started dating. Go back and return to the first time you met. Recreate that moment. Only, don't act like the perfect gentlemen, this time, Tom. Act more like those men you watch on your computer. Act like the perverted cad. Strip Irene naked and then fuck her, really pound her pussy against the tree. Then, when you're done fucking her like a dog, force her to blow you."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?" Irene looked at the doctor.

"I couldn't be any clearer, Irene," said Doctor John with a nervous laugh, while staring at Irene, as if he was having a sexual fantasy of fucking her and really pounding her pussy against the tree. "You need to find that dream and experience your sexual fantasy, Irene. Once Tom sexually satisfies you, once he gives you your orgasm and, hopefully, many more, you'll perceive your husband in a different way," he said still looking at Irene with lust.

"You need to give Irene her fantasy, Tom," said Doctor John.

"Irene," said Doctor John, "you need to release all your tension and forgiveness by experiencing your sexual fantasy."

"But doctor--," said Tom.

"But doctor--," said Irene.

"I'm sorry, but our time is up for today. I'll see you the same time next week and you can tell me all about your Earth Day adventure that you had in the woods."

"Okay," said Tom.

"Okay," said Irene.

The couple left the doctor's office and sat quietly during their drive home. Irene was the first to break the silence.

"Do you think he believed us?"

"Are you kidding me? Oh, yeah," said Tom. "I thought his eyes were going to fall out of his head, every time you crossed your legs and flashed him your panties." Tom looked at his wife. "Do you think he's interested?"

"Interested? He had an erection the entire hour, especially after I ripped open my blouse," said Irene with a laugh. "Then, with you divulging that I had a secret crush on him, well, that's all he needed to hear," she said with a sexy laugh.

"So, how does this play out? What do we do now?" Tom looked at his wife.

"We do what we've been doing every year for the past ten years to celebrate our anniversary and Earth Day. We follow the doctor's orders and return to nature," she said with a conniving look and a sexy laugh, while holding up the doctor's note.

So, after Tom and Irene were excused from their jobs for the day, the next day, Earth Day with the specialness of the holiday and the splendor of nature to ignite them, they returned to the woods where they not only first met but also where they used to go for walks, after they met. She was excited that she was going to experience her sexual fantasy, again. About a mile into the forest, as if it was intimately meant to be, Irene spotted the exact tree where Tom first saw her tied naked and helpless.

"I have no idea where I am," said Tom. "All these trees look the same to me and with the vegetation growing higher every year, I'm lost. I can't believe you always manage to find your tree."

"This is it," said Irene. "This is the tree. I remember it," she said giving the hard, wooden tree a hug, as if it was a giant dildo. "Hello, beautiful tree," she said kissing it, while hugging it.

"If this is what we must do to reconnect," said Tom with a laugh, "let's get started, then."

Irene stripped out of her clothes and Tom got the ropes out of his knapsack. With Irene facing forward, he tied his wife's arms around the tree behind her. Then, he blindfolded her and Irene stopped him, before he put the gag in her mouth.

"We're going to need another man," said Irene.

"Another man? What do you mean another man?" Tom looked at his wife and gave her a wink.

"If we're going to reenact you rescuing me, we need another man."

"You're right. I forgot about that part," said Tom with a coy laugh. "Only," he said looking around. "Where O Where can we find another man? There's not another soul here. Besides, Irene, I don't want another man seeing you naked," he said with another laugh and a wink.

"That's okay, Tom. I put in a call to Doctor John and I faxed him a map how to get here," said Irene.