Huge Dildo Invasion

Story Info
I take a 3 inch wide dildo in the ass...barely.
989 words
4.12
63.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a regular day at home, when I started to get the need for dildo in the ass. I started thinking about how good it would feel, as it always does, of slipping in a large member into my ass, deeper and deeper, as I get harder and harder.

Recently, I had gotten a 3 inch wide, 7 inch long dildo. I had tried before on a few times to get it in, but had become unsure if my ass could really take it, as I could only get the head in. The last time, I had been on the couch with Showtime porn on, and was trying to force in in by using one hand, but could only seem to get the head in. Today though, I resolved to try it again.

I went into to the bathroom, and placed it on the lid of the toilet. This thing is heavy. I lubed up the head lovingly, and positioned my ass above, and then began to lower down. The first touch of the head was electric, and then putting a little more effort I pushed a half an inch into my ass. I felt my asshole stretching. It still felt pretty comfortable.

I pushed in a little more, then I began to feel pain, as it came to the thick part of the head. Holding stationary, I started rubbing my cock with a little lube, and got hard fast. I lifted off, lubed up the head more, and pushed back down. My asshole was a little more ready this time, and stretched to accommodate. I managed to get an inch in this time, before the pain returned, and the beginnings of what felt like a massive pole trying to push its way into my ass. It was becoming such an intense feeling, knowing this huge rubber dong was stretching me out as it pushed its way inside.

I started to try to jiggle from side to side, to push more of it in. I managed to get another half an inch in. Now it really felt like I was being speared by a massive pole. My asshole started to hurt again, so I pulled off. I touched my asshole, and felt it much more pliable and looser then when I had started. I easily slipped in and out a finger.

I lubed up a third time, and lowered myself back down. The head went in, then another inch. The feeling of being rammed was making me even harder, and I was stroking my cock more and more and breathing heavier. I could feel the dildo starting to push its way deeper into my ass, and my guts could feel this invasion from the inside.

I still wasnt sure how much I could get inside, how much more I could push in. I was starting to get too hard, but I didn't want to cum yet, so I slowed down and stopped, even though I just wanted to keep stroking and ramming myself.

I leaned forward, and tried to wiggle from side to side more. Then almost without realizing, I slipped another inch in. I gasped, shocked that it would slip in so fast, and my insides burned in protest. I had to pull off again, even though the sensation of a cock being buried in me was amazing.

It was just so big! I had taken smaller dildos before. Those had felt great, as they pushed in and rubbed my prostate, but nothing like this, not this feeling that my entire world was centering on a massive dildo ramming itself into me.

For the last time, I lubed up, lowered on, leaned forward, and wiggled. Another inch slipped in. My asshole was hurting less, but my insides felt more pain as this massive tool speared its way into me. But, it felt intense. I couldnt think, between the pain and pleasure. The pain of my ass stretching, and it pushing on my insides, to the pleasure of feeling so rammed full, knowing that

Im just held in the grip of this huge dildo. I could almost feel my intestines expanding as I took this cock deeply. I started whispering to myself, 'Fuck me, fuck me.." as this dildo sat inside me.

I almost hardly know what to do with my hand and cock, the pressure and pleasure of keeping upright on this massive dildo is almost too much distraction. I keep stroking though, and try to raise myself up and down like I would for a smaller dildo, but I almost cant do it. I feel like my insides are about to be dragged out. I almost want to put more inside, like a finger alongside the cock, just more, to stretch out more of the hole even further.

Not being able to take much more, I raise myself halfway, then start to stroke my cock harder, and harder. I feel an orgasm build inside, then push forward and shoot the cum out of my cock. I cum, hard, all over the floor. I see stars, black and white. I see everything making sense in my life, immediate happiness. I know what I need to do to make everything fall into place.

Then, the cumming subsides, and Ive emptied my cock of sperm. I raise myself up, becoming freed from the monster impaling me. Legs shaking, I go over to the bathroom mirror, and take a look at my asshole.

My butthole looks like a vagina! Puffy, open, and red, it looks like a long slit. I was so stretched out, I probably could have fit four fingers inside and not felt it. Surprisingly, I didn't feel too much pain.

I stood there for a minute, with a spent cock, a gaping wide asshole, and lube all over my ass. Next time, Im going to see if I can get all the way down to the balls.