Huge Exhibitionist Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fine Asian hair glistened in the sun and gently flowed like feathers on the breeze. Her cat-like eyes, pouty lips and warming smile stopped all mankind in their tracks. Her globes of womanhood were perfectly-shaped and very big. Probably at least large C-cups, although more likely D-cups. They stood proud and firm, with slight splaying out to the side.

The sumptuously circular undersides gently continued curving around to seamlessly merge into her deltoid shoulder muscle. This continuous line — beginning from a girl's cleavage, outlining her boobs and then smoothly continuing up her side to finally crease her bicep — was one of my all-time favorite attributes a woman could have. It just drives me nuts, and Christine's got it. Her silver-dollar sized areolas were in perfect proportion to the globes they crowned. Her nipples were delicately perfect, swelling proudly when called upon, always belaying her current state of arousal.

Megan was another young beauty that we convinced to get nude with us on the same boat trip as Christine's first unveiling. Megan had lived in Miami for about six years, moving down from chilly New England. She adopted the alluring Miami lifestyle quickly as she embraced her studies at the university. She had become Melody's piano teacher soon after arriving, which gave us the opportunity to see her grow away from her conservative Catholic upbringing. The Miami skin-culture lured her into more revealing clothes and beach scene. Luckily, she didn't get sucked into the party scene, but hung-out with the adventure crowd and became quite the SCUBA junky.

Megan had very much the bubbly, cute, American-girl look. She was tall, blond, blue-eyed and had a cute spattering of freckles on her fair skin. Her athletic body was honed from a life of basketball, softball and brothers. She was a welcome addition to our boat trips into the Keys, quickly unleashing a long-dormant exhibitionist streak that by the end of this summer had grown to rival Melody's antics. What people mostly admired though was her hair. She had a thick mane of naturally-wavy, sandy-blond hair. It was the classic mermaid hair, which looked great underwater. It took some serious prodding on my part before she agreed to pose for me nude underwater, but I got some great pictures of her in the azure waters of the Keys, much to the delight of a few online fans.

Brandon joined us on the patio shortly after Sara's invitation. The 25-year old computer programmer who tagged along with us on one of our boat trips and since then had fully embraced the nudist/exhibitionist lifestyle. He was good looking, and kept in great shape, offering plenty of eye candy for all the women of our nudist gang. Surprisingly, he was rather shy in the textile world, but his confidence soared when his clothes came off. He also had a voracious sex drive, which always seemed to be fully engaged, but even more so when he was fully-exposed to anybody nearby. He really got off parading around our home or on a nude beach or our boat with everybody else nude. But he was always beside himself with excitement when he got the chance to be nude for a clothed audience. He would even plan his visits to when our maids were cleaning during the mornings. He would parade around the house, proudly waving his fully-charged dick in front of the three fully-clothed Latin maids.

We would constantly tease Brandon about having an erection nearly all the time. Only the newbies were shocked at first, but soon learned to just accept and even celebrate an erect dick that included an open invitation to ogle and grope. At least it was nicely-shaped and long.

As we sat around the patio table planning the party that night, there was enough light so we could all clearly see each other's nudity. Over the previous years I had made additions to our house to enhance our special exhibitionist desires, such as installing large picture windows on each side of the house, installing clear glass for all the shower doors and cutting out large pass-through between the kitchen, dining room and front great room. I had also nursed the shrubbery in the back yard so there was the appearance of privacy from the neighbors, but without much effort at all anybody could clearly see our naked antics. But our back yard was completely open to the canal, where we kept our boat tied to the dock. Any passing boat was treated to a nude surprise when we were either on the hot tub deck or open patio. I even used clear glass for the patio table, so as to offer a clear view of a pussy or dick from the person across. All these enhancements encouraged our wanton desire to see and be seen.

So the six of us on the back patio discussed our ideas for the party, assigning tasks as we went along, while occasionally fondling a crotch or nipple in the process. Of course the overly horny Brandon kept bugging the girls for a blow job under the table. None of the girls obliged, so he stroked himself for the entire duration of the meeting.

We decided of course that the theme of party was to "celebrate the nude, and encourage plenty of erotic teasing." This led to the first rule, which was that every party guest must be completely nude, with one exception. At Megan's suggestion, body paint could be worn for those guests who were a little modest, but for those guests who did choose the body paint option, they must have driven over to the party, through town, in the body paint. As for the guest list, we were all allowed to invite any friend, previous lover or work colleague who we believed would be game for the experience; gay, straight, bi, young or old.

We were also members of a few social nudist clubs in the Miami area. The clubs held strict to their "nude, but not lewd" convictions. When we attended any of their social events, it felt like just a normal party, but without any clothes. That was of course their intent, but it was excruciating to hold back a desire to just reach out and grab a handful of boob or ass. Our little nudie group considered a fully-exposed body a public play thing. So we invited a few from those nudist clubs who we sensed would welcome a little action.

Sara was nervous that she and Melody had invited a bunch of guys, and any willing girlfriends, from a fraternity. They had no idea how many would show up, nor if they would get nude. Imagining all those college boy dicks in a wild party environment was quite overwhelming for Sara, as she was still rather shy about exposing her nude body to classmates and really kept her distance about joining in the erotic games that the rest of my family was already long comfortable with. But, over the previous few months since joining our nudist lifestyle, she had slowly become more comfortable and pushed herself through a little more fear at each opportunity.

After nearly a dozen frat guys promised to attend, the two weeks leading up to the party was nearly torture for Sara. She typically spent a lot of time over our place during the summer, grateful of course that she could spend it as nude as the rest of my family. But in the couple weeks leading up to the party, she had picked up a nervous habit. Anytime one of her hands wasn't actively being used, it would drift down slowly and start caressing or tugging at her hairless pussy.

It was definitely a subconscious action, as she would often catch herself after a few minutes and quickly pull away, seemingly unaware she had been diddling herself. It was actually quite entertaining to watch, as we would all be on the couch watching a movie or standing in the kitchen chatting while her hand was busy in her crotch. Sometimes she would get quite vigorous, apparently unaware that she was the only one who didn't know. This new habit was obviously her coping mechanism, subconsciously trying to quell her nerves about the upcoming party, and what better way to calm those nerves than to stay constantly aroused.

Sara's new pussy stroking habit was actually well received by the rest of us, as it indicated she was becoming more open about her sexuality. Even though my daughter had experienced many sexual encounters by this time, her best friend Sara had only let one dick near that pussy, but only to rub up against it without any penetration. But Sara had admitted in confidence that she was really, really looking forward to the party and thought she was now ready to take a big leap with her sexuality.

She revealed this during one of our movie nights, when Keiko's psychologist friend, the very voluptuous Sophie, had joined us on the couch that evening. For the entire first half of the movie, Sara had two fingers buried deep into her pussy, gaining plenty of curious glances from Sophie, while the rest of us just ignored her. Then Sara just blurted out her secret desires about the upcoming party to invite a few dicks into her pussy, and maybe even while there's an audience. Just imagining that scene caused my dick to react instantly, rising quickly to a full erection.

I couldn't hold back and started stroking vigorously, prompting the rest of the gang to join Sara and me in group masturbation. Sara moaned out first, as she had been working her pussy for nearly an hour already. Sophie was sitting next to me on the couch and screamed out for me to spray her tits. So I stood up in front of this sexy goddess, who was spread wide on the couch, fingering her wanton pussy while shaking her pillow-like boobs from side to side. It didn't take long for me to unload all over her stomach and chest. Melody, Keiko and Sophie soon all experienced an orgasm nearly at the same time, filling the room with moans of ecstasy.

Sophie was still new to our group, as this movie night was only her fourth time with us as a full-on nudist. It was barely a month before the big party when we invited Sophie for dinner and convinced her to get naked with us in the hot tub. It was also her first time ever getting naked in mixed company [See story: Introducing Voluptuous Sophie to Nudism]. She took to the lifestyle rather quickly though, as she then joined us for a confidence-building day at a South Florida beach resort [See story: Voluptuous Sophie Bares All] , where her sexy strut caused plenty of dicks to salute in appreciation of her big tits and curvy body. She even enjoyed a little taste of the touchy-feely side of erotic nudism.

12