Huge Exhibitionist Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan relented, "Alright, but only if everybody else is nude with all their goods on full display toward Melody and I at the piano." We all wholeheartedly agreed with that plan. But then I asked Megan, "So, did you say that you want your pussy stuffed all the way, really all the way?" Megan smiled excitedly and nodded yes. I stood, and as I pointed at my woddy that I had been working under the table said, "Well, you've had this, and Brandon's plenty of times. Are we not big enough for you, or did you have something else in mind?"

With an evil look in her eye, she said that my dick was plenty satisfying, but that she could still easily take something bigger. She motioned for me to follow her to the hot tub bench. So on the way I stroked and squeezed my dick even bigger. She sat on the edge of the bench and spread her legs wide, inviting my dick to visit her pussy. I slid in without any resistance, but before I could start rhythmically thrusting, she stopped me and faced the rest of the group.

Megan then began to explain, "Ya, I totally adore your big cock, but it really doesn't completely fill me up, nor does Brandon's, which is even a little longer. But even though your girth is bigger than Brandon's, there's still room left for more." She then had the group gather around us, positioning herself so everybody had a clear view of her pussy before demonstrating how she could easily slip two fingers deep into her pussy alongside my dick. Megan said that she could probably also manage a third finger after loosening up with a few minutes of hard pumping.

Megan frustratingly slapped her pussy, and asked loudly what, or who, it would take to fill her completely. In the previous two years since Megan joined our nudist clan, we could only recall two guys who approached porn star size. One was an employee of mine, Howard, who once got nude in our home. A few days out of every month or so I invite a few select employees from my architect business to work out of my home with me. It's usually for a special project or when a proposal deadline is approaching. It's always interesting, and somewhat of a perk to be invited, because of course the nudity rule still applies to them; guests are not required to strip, but heavily encouraged. As you can imagine, I have an interesting dynamic in my company, where most of the employees have worked naked with their colleagues on a few occasions.

Howard definitely impressed all of us with his really big dick, but he was married, approaching 50 and had a big pot belly to match. So Howard was off the big dick for Megan list. The only other candidate we could recall was Keiko's younger step brother. But he rarely visited Miami and was adamantly against his sister's preference to the nudism lifestyle. Besides, the rest of us had never actually seen his big dick, but had to take Keiko on her word when she caught a couple sneak peeks in previous years.

So, we didn't have a solution for Megan's plight, but Melody was hopeful that one of her frat boys may have some potential. She vowed to perform "exhaustive research" to find out. Megan was disappointed, and suddenly noticed that during the entire conversation I had continued to slowly pump her pussy. She then abruptly told me to pull out and go find some other willing orifice, because she was obviously done with the demonstration.

We continued the party planning into the late evening, formulating a few more games and creating a list of awards we would bestow at the final group gathering. We knew the various awards would foster a little competition between the guests, and made sure to include the award categories with the invitations, as some of the costumes required some creative pre-party planning. The awards included the obvious ones of course, such as biggest dick, biggest boobs and best booty. Other prize categories recognized creative body adornments, such as the most creative pubic trim design, or piercing. And probably the most interesting were the prizes that involved lots of interaction amongst the guests, not only for physical stimulation but also to be the judges. Those categories included prizes for the guy with the most consistently-erect dick, and likewise for the woman, a prize for the most consistently-hard nipples.

But by far the top awards would go for the tastiest pussy (as determined by popular vote), and the lady who had the greatest amount of dried semen on her chest. At the suggestion of that last award, every woman around the patio table looked down toward their chest and silently concocted their own plan for victory.

We also collectively created a few exhibitionist dares that we would periodically announce during the party. We would challenge anybody to take a naked romp through the neighborhood or drive naked to a convenience store for a last minute item. We would especially encourage a newbie nudist to take the dare, knowing that an exhibitionist act would be a life-altering experience, as we've seen so many times before. Everybody around the patio table volunteered to lead a group if necessary.

As a psychologist, Sophie added that we should also recognize and celebrate the efforts of those party guests who had overcome their deep-rooted fears by stripping naked at a party full of strangers. She also imagined of a way to keep track of those accomplishments by awarding points for every act outside of a normal comfort zone. She had the rest of us a little perplexed, so she gave an example of a person who was reluctant at first to strip completely, but as the day progressed, was becoming more comfortable with their crotch in the breeze.

She continued that for every game or exhibitionist task completed they would get a point, and at the end of the night, the person with the most points wins a big prize. Adding a little competition and reward for trying new things while naked would definitely ramp up the fun. We all thought it was an excellent idea, and Melody even added that we could use a felt marker to draw a hash mark on the person's butt each time they earn a point. Just another opportunity for people to stare and comment on someone's naked ass.

So, with the planning done, we set off in earnest to complete our assigned tasks over the succeeding month, excited beyond our little erotic minds could imagine.

Sara's uncharacteristic nervousness during the build-up to the party was readily noticeable by us all. Whenever she was nude, either her own or the hand of another nearby person was coaxed into her crotch. She would often sit next to me during a meal and demanded that I use one hand to eat while the other was caressing her soft pussy. Then when I became tired, she would direct the hand of the person sitting on the other side of her to her pussy. She also let fly plenty of Freudian slips of sexual innuendos directed toward a nearby dick, especially if it was hard, either on purpose or by uncontrollable teenage hormones. We were all concerned she was going to finally flip out on party day, but the sexually charged Sara had a plan. As she had told us earlier about releasing her pent-up inhibitions all at once during the party, fully embracing her transition into womanhood in a very public way.

Sara was sleeping over the night before the party, and just as the sun was beginning to stream into the master bedroom, she burst in with a sleepy Melody in tow. Sara was exceptionally bubbly as she jumped up on our bed and threw the covers back, awakening Keiko, Sophie and myself from our naked slumber, still intertwined like pretzels. Sara stood confidently atop our bed and announced that all her neurotic behavior had come to an end, because this was the day she would finally let her pussy be her guide, not letting a single hard dick go to waste. She purred as she told us she would actively seek out and let any guy who wants to shove his dick inside her. I wondered silently if that would also include me, as even though Sara and I did exchange a grope every so often, she was still my daughter's best friend.

Sara begged for our approval of her plan, to which all of us of course nodded in agreement through sleepy eyes still. But Sophie had her reservations at what complications might be in store for the still somewhat innocent Sara. Being a psychologist and leader of a few youth groups, Sophie wanted Sara to take it easy and not be in such a rush. Sophie had joined a few of our exhibitionist adventures and had taken a big-sisterly concern toward some of the more emotionally-immature members of our nudist group. The conversation took a more serious tone as Sophie began voicing her concerns. Sara responded by listening intently and moving closer to Sophie, who was still lying next to me. Sara reverently lowered her nude body on top of Sophie, straddling her torso, pussy to belly. The conversation continued, as all of us intently considered all the concerns of the wise, and sexually experienced Sophie.

In the meantime, I had a front row seat to the socially odd scene. I was lying next to the very voluptuous Sophie, reveling at her bare D-cups bouncing as she talked, while also sneaking glances at Sara's delicate pussy fully-spread for view, appearing to delicately kiss Sophie's belly. I didn't even try to keep my growing hard-on in check, as I just enjoyed the sensation of my guilty pleasure. Melody then climbed onto the bed with the rest of us and rested her head on my thighs. Her cascading silky black hair was splayed out across my crotch. I always loved it when she did that, as it was one of the ways she showed loving affection without getting sexual.

After talking for a while, Sara promised to heed Sophie's concerns, but with an obviously rebellious, stubborn tone in her voice. She believed she was ready for anything she may encounter.

The party day was off to a good start, as soon the house would be full of naked bodies in free experimentation of the erotic nudist lifestyle.

Throughout the morning of the party, we were busily preparing the house and working with all the support people. Our core family group and close friends who volunteered to help with the set up scurried around all that morning, strictly adhering to the birthday suit dress code. There is definitely something tantalizing about watching a voluptuous woman's tits bounce around as she's looking all serious and focused on a task.

By mid-morning, we already had more than a dozen people getting everything ready. For a few, this was their first time exposing their naked bodies to relative strangers. Our three Latina maids had arrived early, with the sexually-enthusiastic Daniela leading the pack into the house, having left all her clothes in their car. The other two maids, Carmen and Lucia, held to their word and stripped naked soon after arriving.

12