Hugger-Mugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipple electrified his fingers and palm, as he covered the contours of her breast. The nipple was hard, very hard to his finger, so he took it between his thumb and forefinger and rubbed it gently.

Katie's eyes were closed and when he played with her nipple, she shoved her chest hard into his hand. "God he is so tender," she thought.

He reached up to the shoulder strap of the gown and brought it down her left shoulder. Then reaching for the front tie, Brad pulled the lace and then exposed her left breast to his eyes.

Cupping the now exposed breast in his palm, he lowered his head and took her nipple into his mouth and gently nibbles on the stiff flesh. She placed her hand on the back of his head and held him to her, feeding him all he would want.

She could feel his hard cock on her back. She wanted to turn over and shove it into her mouth, but she would wait for that pleasure.

Brad now had both breasts exposed and while he was suckling on one, his hand roamed the other. His breath was coming harder. It had been so long since he had been with a women.

Katie had brought her legs up and the gown had fell to her waist, almost exposing her wet pussy, she took his hand and started to move it downward, then let him move on his own.

Brad ran into the gathered portion of her gown and lifting his hand he went to her thigh and felt her silky smooth skin. Lower, his fingers made their way and finally came in contact with her pussy lips.

She whispered in his ear, "Find me Brad, find my wet hole and make love to me."

His fingers parted her labia and slid along her inner lips. She was so wet, his fingers coated with her fluid as he found her tunnel of love. Making small circles with his finger, teasing her, she lifted her hips to let him know she wanted him. Inserting a finger, he went in as far as he could and she lightly bit his earlobe.

"Fuck my pussy with your finger, fuck me good."

Her talk was driving him crazy, he didn't know why, just that it did as he continued to move in and out of her. His palm was pressing against her clit and she was being driven into a frenzy with his hand.

"Oh god Brad, your gonna make me cum, keep that up. I wanna cum, please!!

Her hips were grinding into his hand as he continued to suckle on her nipples and fingering her pussy. He moved his hand faster, wanting her to cum, needing her to cum. Within a few moments, she was arching her back.

"Shit Brad, Oh God, I'm cuming. Yessssssss! God that feels so good.

Brad let her thrash on him as she climaxed. He had to let loose of her nipple for fear of biting it to hard. To him, her face was a sight to behold as she felt the electricity of the orgasm course through her body.

As her body relaxed a little, she gulped in breaths and looked into his face and said, "Do you realize that I haven't cum like that in more years then I care to remember?"

"No, I didn't, but I'm glad you did. You look so beautiful when your cuming."

"UHM, It felt so good," she said licking her lips.

When Brad finally removed his finger from her, Katie rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself back a little. Now she was looking at that hard cock that was tenting his pajama pants.

Lowering her face she planted small kisses along its length as she unsnapped his pants. Moving them aside, his cock leaped up and was standing hard and proud. As close as her face was, his cock looked like a monster, but she wanted that monster.

Without using her hands, she licked his dick from the bottom to the top and back down again. She kissed his scrotum and lightly sucked a ball into her mouth and then the other. Moving back to his cock, she wrapped her lips along the shaft and slowly moved up to the big purple head.

Seeing his fluids in the small slit, she licked at it and tasted him for the first time. Her mouth then engulfed the head and she tongued the slit and just under the edge of the head.

She was driving him crazy. He held her hair away from her face, so he could watch her mouth on his cock.

With each bob of her head, she took more and more of him into her mouth. His thick shaft filled her mouth to capacity, but she was loving this and wanted more. His cock hit her throat entrance and there was still more of him.

Backing up a little more, she swallowed and drove his cock into her throat. She held him there as long as she could, her nose flat against his sack, until she had to breath. She came off this lovely man meat and let her hand circle his shaft, as she pumped his cock and then she put it back into her mouth and fell in unison with her hand.

Brad 's head was tossed to the back of the couch, as he felt an eruption begin in his scrotum and travel up his shaft. "Cumming Katie, cumming," was all he could get out.

Knowing he was about to shoot his cum into her mouth, she pumped her hand harder and kept the head of his cock in her mouth. The first load fired into her, hitting the back of her throat, as did the second. She swallowed his seed and was wanting more.

He let loose twice more in her mouth, when she removed her lips, but kept pumping him. One final load flew into the air and landed on her hand as she held onto is shaft. She waited until he was able to look at her and then she licked his cum from her hand and tongued the head of his cock again.

Seeing the smile on his face, she climbed onto the couch with him and sat by his side. Kissing him softly on his lips, she said, "Thank you Brad, I have never felt so right doing that to someone."

Brad stood, and took her hand and lead her to the bedroom. Sliding under the covers, he brought her close to him, feeling her breasts as they pressed into his chest.

Katie reached down between them and took his flaccid cock into her hand, "I want you hard again. I need to feel you inside of me," she said. Moving under the covers, she licked at his soft manhood, stirring it back to life. Feeling it grow, she slid the small penis into her mouth and loved how it felt as it got harder between her lips.

Once Brad felt his cock stiffen enough, he pulled Katie back up to him and rolled her on her back. Slipping between her legs, Brad kissed her wet pussy, then brought the head of his stiff rod to her wet lips.

Slowly Brad entered Katie, his cock being engulfed by her tight pussy, as he went in deeper and deeper.

Katie felt his cock inside of her, he was gong to take his time and she wanted him to. Katie wanted him thee for the rest of her life. Today had been something she had always wanted and never thought she'd have, but now that she does, she's not going to let it go.

Her hips pushed up and this made the rest of his cock slide in. He held himself there, feeling his pubic hairs against her skin, his cock twitching inside of her. Moving his hard shaft back until just the head was inside, he felt the tine ridges of her tunnel on his head.

When his cock moved back in, Brad kissed Katie. Her lips parted and they explored each others mouths as their hips softly fell back and forth. Katie's pussy was so wet, so tight on his shaft. He liked it that she wasn't wanting to rush this moment.

Moving to her breasts, Brad kissed and suckled on each, nipping her hard nipples with his teeth. Her body had goose bumps all over it, moving to her neck he kissed under her chin and work his way around her neck

Katie continued matching the thrust of his cock, as she held tightly onto Brad. Having this mans body on top of her, inside of her was pure heaven. Katie like the way his cock felt and tasted. She started grinding her hips in a circular motion as his stiff rod went in and out. This was bringing both of them closer to a climax.

Katie had never had an orgasm during sex, oral sex yes, but not through coitus. She was sensing something she had not felt before and knew she was going to cum with Brad.

Brad felt his ejaculation flow up through his shaft and sprayed Katie's pussy with his seed. Katie feeling his jets of cum started to slam harder onto his cock, milking him, wanting all that he had to offer her.

Katie's body started to tingle all over as her own climax erupted. Her head went light as her body was racked in orgasmic bliss.

"God Brad, I'm cuming. Oh SHIT this is so nice."

Brad's cock was flooded with hot pussy juice as she racked her nails across his back and pounded her pussy on his shaft. Brad too had started to move faster with her. Together they climbed to the clouds and floated peacefully back.

Breathing hard, Brad fell on top of Katie, bodies covered in sweat they held each other. He moved to Katie's side and both were now on their back, chests rising and falling. Gasping for air.

Katie was in such a serene place right now. She knew this was right and would always feel this way. Rolling to her side, she faced Brad and said, "Do that to me every night and you'll never lose me," as she laid her head on his chest. They both fell asleep like this.

12