Hum-Drum Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxyJenn
SxyJenn
1 Followers

Balancing gifts and the wine and ringing the doorbell was tricky and I was still trying to settle my juggling act when the door whisked open.

"Merry Christmas, Missy!" Nicole pleasantly greeted me. "Wow, let me help you with some of that."

"Here, I'll help you, " Trevor said as he entered the foyer.

"Umm – thanks. Merry Christmas to you, too." My knees weakened as soon as I looked at him. I smiled, determined to be a trooper this weekend, even if I was bound to be fifth wheel in my self-created awkward situation.

"Trevor, go ahead and take the presents and put them under the tree. Missy, come on into the kitchen. You know I'm always a mess in there and I'll need your expertise!"

We laughed hysterically as she pulled me towards the kitchen, knowing what a joke her comment was. I looked back over my shoulder and caught Trevor doing the same as he made his way into the living room with the presents.

My kitchen time with Nicole was quite informative. She wanted to pull me aside to inform me that Trevor had broken things off with his fiancé and she was trying to keep the whole ordeal from casting a black cloud over the holiday. Apparently, Trevor had learned that she had been cheating on him with her previous lover – a fact that I could personally relate to only too well – and Nicole just felt the entire subject was best avoided.

"Of course, feel free to do what you feel necessary to console him, " she suggested.

"What are you saying?" I asked. I couldn't believe the devilish tone to her voice.

"Come on, Mis. We all saw it at the wedding. It's just too bad you got scared – I mean, sick – on moving day. Lord knows what could have happened a mere six months ago."

I couldn't believe my ears. I mean, I know that nobody knows me better than Nicole, but for her to have kept all this bottled up all this time. I guess I was one to talk, though. Confession time. I recapped everything that happened during our last two meetings.

"I really screwed up last time, Nic. Besides, I'm hardly going to make a move of any type when his bed isn't even cold yet."

"You are being silly, Missy. She was just a substitute."

"A substitute?" I asked.

"Yes. A substitute for what he really wanted. You," she began. "I'm telling you. You'll bond over your commonalties, good and bad, and move forward from there. I think you two are perfect for each other. I thought that way back at the wedding, but I didn't want to push, because I know how you can be. It's time to realize that not every man is like Jeff and they are not all out to make your life a living hell. I would hope that, although still practically newlyweds, Mike and I had proved that to some extent. Think about it, will you?"

She walked towards the dining room with the rest of the food. Just the mention of my ex-fiancé's name sent a bad chill through me. She does know me all too well. She knows exactly what I'm afraid of. And, perhaps, she knows exactly what is best for me.

Our holiday feast was perfect. We ate and talked and ate and laughed about things like we had all been friends for years. I guess that was the nice thing, since Trevor and I had been such good friends with Mike and Nicole for so long, it was like we had known each other much longer that we actually had.

The snow had started to fall just as we finished dinner. Nicole and I quickly cleaned up and joined the guys in the living room for after dinner drinks. Nicole passed on the wine, stating that she had grown enough during dinner, she didn't want to add on the alcohol pounds. We laughed and talked some more while we exchanged our gifts. The last two gifts were passed to Trevor and myself. There were two boxes with each package, wrapped identically.

"Nicole, this is silly. You always overdo it with the gifts. I don't know if I can accept anything else."

"Don't be ridiculous. Besides, part of it is really a post-wedding gift. The two of you have to open them at the same time, the big one first. Because you know, the best gifts come in small packages so they must be saved for last."

Trevor and I looked at each other, shrugged, and began to unwrap the larger of the two boxes. As I pulled away the wrapping paper, I was stunned into silence. It was a three-part connected picture frame holding pictures from the wedding. The middle was a picture of the entire wedding party. On the left was a picture of the happy couple as they danced for the first time as husband and wife. On the right was a picture of Trevor and myself that the photographer had taken during our dance. We were smiling brightly and for a brief second I realized that someone who did not know otherwise could look at this picture and see us as a happy couple. As I held the picture, running my fingers across the frame and the glass, I noticed Trevor's hand placed on my lower back. Thoughts of feeling touch that night came rushing back to me and my entire body shivered.

"Missy, are you okay?" Mike asked.

"Yeah. Just a cold chill." The room was toasty warm from the fire. "This is the sweetest gift. Thank you."

"Well, the photographer only took forever in getting all the pictures developed, and then I had to pick out the perfect frames, and then I wanted to give them to you together, and I had planned to during the move, but…"

Her voice trailed off. I glanced over at Trevor. He was still silent as he looked at the photos. I nudged him.

"These are great you two." He smiled at them. "A great way to commemorate a fantastic night, don't you agree?" He looked at me.

"Perfect". I agreed. There was something in his eyes. Sadness? Regret? Hope? I couldn't be sure.

"Okay – on to the next, you two. I'm terribly impatient here." Nicole said, jarring us from our thoughts.

We snapped back into reality and began to open the smaller boxes. I looked inside, puzzled, then looked up at Nicole and Mike. They were beaming with the brightest smiles I had ever seen. I glanced over to Trevor, who was pulling out a gift similar to my own.

Two bibs. A mixture of pastel blues, pinks, greens and yellow. Written across the front of each were the words "I love Aunt Missy" and "I love Uncle Trevor." My eyes teared, as I looked back at the beaming parents-to-be.

"Oh. My. God, " was all I could say. Trevor seemed to be stunned into silence again.

"July 28th, or somewhere thereabouts," Mike informed us.

"And since neither of us have biological siblings, and, well, let's face it, you two are the only sister and brother that we've ever known," Nicole explained.

I was practically crying with excitement by that time. Trevor finally got up and made his way across the room to Mike, shaking his hand and giving him a hug. He then picked Nicole up into a big hug, too. I did the same, hugging them both. The guys went outside, per Nicole's orders, to have their celebratory cigar. Nicole and I cleaned up the room and chatted nonstop about her pending motherhood.

"Well, it's a good thing Nicole got you those pajamas for Christmas," Mike interrupted.

As I looked in his direction, a snowball came sailing across the room towards me.

Trevor laughed, saying, "I think we are snowed in, darling." He winked to punctuate his comment.

I knew that once the snow had begun again, being Christmas and all, that the likelihood of having clean roads to drive home on was non-existent. Nicole said they had plenty of room, of course, since they had already started renovating the nursery, there was only actually one guestroom upstairs. Trevor said it was no problem, we'd work something out.

"I'm thinking a massive snowball fight, the winner gets the bed."

"Work things out how you will," Nicole laughed. "This big day has gotten the best of me. I think I'm going to turn in. Let's go honey. No snow games for you tonight. I've got other plans for you," she teased and winked as she pulled him towards the staircase.

"Wait a minute," Trevor said. "She's…can they still…"

"Where there's a will, there's a way." I said.

"Is that so?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." I slowly moved towards him. "For instance, I will have that bed tonight and, per your deal, there is only one way for me to get it." I said, and turned to run towards the door.

We raced outside like two children and played for nearly a half an hour. It was exhilarating – the good day, the great news, the perfect night. I was starting to get cold and reluctantly gave up and agreed to take the sofa, since I was too much of a wimp to confront the cold any longer. Before we went inside, I insisted on making a snow angel.

I had not made one since I was a child. I lay in the snow, slowly flapping my arms and legs to make the angel's dress and wings. I called for Trevor to come and grab my arms and pull me out of the angel, so I wouldn't mess her up trying to climb out of it. He grabbed my hands and started to lift me. I was about halfway up when my hand slipped out of my glove. I started to fall backwards and Trevor tried to catch me. In an instant, we had both tumbled into my perfect angel, and Trevor had all but landed on top of me.

"Damn it," he said.

" I don't think it's appropriate to swear in the presence of an angel," I joked.

"Sorry," he replied, directing it more towards me rather than the actual snow angel.

I felt my cheeks blush beneath the cold redness caused by the chilly air. Beyond that, I felt my heart beating so loudly that it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. The heat caused by Trevor hovering above me made me forget all about the cold. Before I knew it, I had lifted my head and my lips found his with all of the pent up hunger that had been building since our kiss at the wedding. My passion was nearly matched by his as his tongue snaked into my mouth caressing my own. For all I know, in those moments that we laid there, the snow could have melted right out from beneath us from the heat being generated from our bodies. Together we rolled over as he pulled me on top of him. He had somehow removed his gloves and his bare hands were sliding up under my jacked, stroking my back through my shirt. Suddenly, he pulled back from me. I looked at him, confused.

"You know, I can think of one other way you can get that big bed in the cozy guest room tonight," he said, winking.

"Anything," I replied as I kissed him.

"Anything?" he asked seductively.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" I asked, staring straight into his eyes.

We slowly got up, kissing every chance we got. We quietly snuck in the back door. We were barely inside when we started stripped the cold, wet outerwear from our bodies. My jeans were still soaked, in more ways than one. I pulled him in towards the fireplace. In the firelight, we studied each other intently, taking turns kissing the shaded features of each other's face. Trevor lifted my arms above my head. He then slipped his hands underneath my sweater, bending over as he slowly bent over, lightly placing a trail of kisses up my across my stomach as he peeled the sweater from my body. He kissed his way between my cleavage and back up to my lips.

My fingers fumbled nervously at the top buttons of his shirt. I leaned in, softly kissing his neck, his throat, working my way down to the opening I had created at the top of his shirt. My blood was pulsing through my body at a rapid speed. Inch by inch, I parted his shirt, kissing my way further down. I unbuttoned his shirt to his waist and slid my hands up inside to his shoulders and slid his shirt down his arms. I leaned in and kissed his nipples, flicking my tongue lightly over them. He moaned softly and reached down, lifted me back up to his face and kissed me again while I pulled his shirt out of the waist of his jeans and down off his arms.

He pulled back long enough to suggest that we move to the bedroom. I giggled softly, thinking about funny it would be - he standing in his jeans, me in my jeans and my bra - to be caught by our hosts. I started walking backwards down the hall, pulling him along by the waist of his jeans, commenting that it was a good thing the guest bedroom was on the first floor. He reached out, circling his arms around me and pulled me close as we entered the room. His lips met mine passionately once again as he reached around and unfastened my bra, kissing my shoulders as the straps slid down over my arms. Pulling the bra away, revealing my firm, excited breasts, he ran his hands slowly up my sides towards them. He covered them with his hands, massaging the gently, his fingers tracing my nipples as I tilted my head back, lost in the pleasure of his long-awaited touch.

Growing impatient with desire over our slow, yet erotic pace, I reached out, unfastening and unzipping his pants and began tugging both his jeans and boxers together down over his hips. Standing close, but not close enough to touch our entire bodies, I reached around, grabbing his ass and pulling him forward so he could step out of his jeans. He stood before me and I stepped back, allowing my eyes to absorb his nakedness. He was so incredibly sexy; it was everything I could do to keep from ravaging him right then. I met his eyes, and slowly began to remove my jeans. Kicking them off to the side, I reached to remove my panties, but he reached out and stopped me. Wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me into a strong embrace, lifting me and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He turned me around, and our kisses reached a fevered pace as he pressed me against a wall, our bodies melting against each other. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my panties. They were the final barrier between us. My head leaned back against the wall as his mouth attacked my breasts. Our breathing was heavy and my moans were my plea for him to complete me.

He turned around again, carrying me to the bed. He laid me down softly and tried to back away, but I grabbed him, pulling him down on top of me. Our hands, our mouths traveling over every inch of our bodies. He finally pulled back, slipping his fingers into the waist of my panties and slowly, painstakingly slid them over my hips, down my thighs and calves and over my feet, casually tossing them on the floor.

I grabbed his shoulders, pulling him back up to my face, kissing him and pushing him over onto his back. I rolled over on top of him, our bodies pressed nearly as close as they could be. His hands grasped my ass, lifting me up so that my dripping pussy was hovering above right above his rock hard cock. I bit his lower lip, begging him to enter me. I quivered with anticipation as I felt the head of his cock press inside of me. Lowering me onto his pole, I gripped him inside me as a moan of pleasure escaped my lips into his. Lying still, we savored the moment for a few seconds, until I couldn't stand it any longer. My body started rocking back and forth on him, guiding him in and out of me. Suddenly and swiftly, he held us together and rolled us over. Kissing my forehead, he slowly began grinding his cock in and out of me. I lifted my legs, wrapping them around him, wanting him to get as deep as possible. Our bodies shivered against each other as our pace quickened. Enjoying every second, feeling stopped in time.

Finally, it was as if our animal instincts completely took over. He started pounding into me and I was begging for more. Every nerve in my entire body was on fire and I couldn't get enough of his fulfillment. Moaning, panting, begging for more as the bed rocked beneath us. His thrusts slowed but became deeper, if that was at all possible, and I knew it was time. A great rush of release overcame our bodies as we entered into an amazing orgasm that rocked me to my very core.

The next thing I knew, I felt soft kisses being placed on my eyelids. The absolute divinity of our night came rushing back to me as he woke me.

"You know, I could get used to being awakened like this, darling," I smiled and kissed him.

"God, I was hoping you would say that." He smiled, lovingly. "But, what do you think the other happy couple is going to have to say about this?"

"I don't think we have anything to worry about. I mean, I don't know about Mike, but Nicole has not only encouraged this, she's been waiting a long time for it. After all, she's only concerned for my happiness."

"And are you? Happy, that is?"

"I don't think I have ever allowed myself to imagine even the possibility of being this happy." I said, kissing him again.

"Well, well…" Nicole interrupted as she opened the door with Mike standing behind her. "It certainly looks like you found a way to settle the sleeping arrangements."

SxyJenn
SxyJenn
1 Followers
12