Human Android Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Yessss, my love, whatever you want," she panted out the words. She slid to the floor at his feet. "May your slave, please, master," she asked plaintively, with both hands already on his zip.

She turned him around and pushed him into the chair, managing to unzip and pull out his hard cock like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat. She licked at his cock, gurgling little sounds of pleasure.

She assumed it was the influence of the implant, meaning she had the freedom from recriminations to act out this wicked fantasy. Instead it was inactive so she could act without waiting for orders, able to indulge herself. Anne worked on his cock bobbing her head in a steady rhythm with a hard suction gripping it tight. Soon the lovely cock was pulsing ready to cum. Anne frantically pulled the panties to one side and climbed onto the chair astride him.

The sudden release of pressure on his cock stopped him, enabled him to hold back. She maneuvered her hips and with one hand guided his cock into a desperate pussy. She heavily pushed down on him as he heaved up with strong hips and legs.

She felt how strong his back was as he thrust up at her pushing deep into a quivering vagina, filling her up with much need cock. Her gorgeous Larry was about to cum. She stopped moving, wanting to feel his magnificent cock spasm inside. It was nudging the entrance to her womb it was so big and so deep. He seemed to be filling her up with sperm. Every movement, every twitch, meant he was ejaculating deep into her body.

She seemed to be unconscious, breathing deeply with eyes closed. He pulled her to him holding on tight, wanting to protect her, to keep her safe. His cock dribbled from her sated body. She began to slide to the floor and all he could do was slow the movement for they were both slippery; soaked in sweat.

She gripped his legs and rested her head in his lap. She nuzzled his flaccid cock and began licking it clean then sucked it into her mouth like a comforter. She wanted to just be there with it, feeling she had pleasured her magnificent man.

Larry looked down at her wondering what to do. She was totally smitten with him and would be until the effect wore off. It was a big responsibility having this power over her and dangerous too. He hoped it would wear off before the start of college in five weeks time. Well, he had given her something to think about just as she wanted after all.

***

Anne couldn't wait for the cleaner. She cleaned the house from top to bottom with her mind on something else, something far dirtier. All day she had been thinking of her naughty behavior with Larry. Anne couldn't help herself conjuring the image of them together with arms wrapped around each other holding on tight comforting each other. Other more salubrious images came to mind too.

Everything she did had some tenuous connection with him, reminding her yet again of that wonderful young man. In the back of the wardrobe she found a Maid's outfit and wondered if he would like her to wear it next time she visited. A thought had been struggling to surface and right then it popped into her head.

She wondered if he had invoked a game for her to play. It was certainly a nice distraction from the terrible loss she had been feeling when her husband just messaged her he had left, abandoning her and their daughter. She had wanted to lose herself in a fantasy world and demanded Larry must help her. Now she was wandering around like a love sick puppy.

A wave of emotion loomed up then swamped her thoughts. Larry was a kind and generous young man. He said he would look after her and he had said he loved her. Her heart skipped, thumping in her chest and she twirled around the dressing room singing some silly tune till her head spun.

If he had done something to her, as much as it was a delight playing his game, she needed to start thinking logically. Gritting her teeth she put the naughty maids outfit back and pulled out the usual dark blue business suit. The skirt was comfortably below the knee and the jacket helped hide her ample bosom. The white shirt reminded her of Larry's formal dress shirt she wore yesterday. Shaking the image out of her head she inspected the one before her.

Underneath the skirt she wore stockings but no-one need know that, it left her feeling confident; she was a stuffy businesswoman yet still sexy and desirable underneath. The tough reputation gained on campus was going to be needed for this difficult situation. She was determined to tell him this was the end of it and make him promise not to tell.

12