Human Android Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They scrambled away from each other, to take up their pose. Side by side, they squatted on the floor, with knees pulled apart, sitting upright, pushing out their breasts. Both hands were palm up, perched on their knees. They looked down at the carpet, at a point just in front of them.

Anne must have taught her daughter this pose too, while he was out. Anne's large, luscious breasts were still impressive, especially when thrust out at him. Rebecca's younger body was firm, with perfectly smooth skin. Her mother too looked youthful, though more sumptuous, with larger hips and a slim waist under the impressive breasts.

"Master," Rebecca said. She needed her master's attention, though as a slave, she could only hope for permission to speak.

"Yes, slave," Bob said.

"Your slave girl has learnt a new skill, may she use it, please," Rebecca pleaded. She wanted to look up at him but had learnt to be deferential. Her mother had been tutoring her all afternoon, and her bottom was red to show mistakes had been made.

"Dinner first, then my slaves may play," he firmly said.

"Yes, master," they squealed, in delight, knowing they were to receive a reward. Jumping up from the floor, they chanced a glance at him, before running to the kitchen. He could hear them excitedly chattering to each other, probably discussing what they wanted to do with him, hoping for permission.

Bob searched through the medical records to find out what packages had been installed on their implants. The code number was noted, and he looked through the list of games available. Some packages were for purely medical purposes, but theirs were for sexual fantasy games.

Having these two prissy, arrogant women, as his sex slaves ready to pander to his whims, was staggering. He was enjoying the power he had over them, still not used to it. Rebecca was an intellectual, taking after her mother, thinking she was above everyone in college.

They certainly wouldn't entertain an ignorant football player in their home, yet here he was, with them both obeying his every command. They were even developing their sexual skills, to pleasure him. From what Anne told him of her exploits, over the past few weeks, she had learnt enough to become a professional whore. That she was teaching her daughter those skills was hilarious.

He stopped searching, on seeing one of the listed games, to read some details. They were intellectuals, so calling on this particular program, seemed cruelly appropriate. The bimbo game would be a humbling retribution, to an academic and a first class scholar. The two of them playing such a lowly role, would be an excruciating reckoning.

They would act like brainless girls, giggling and preening themselves, mainly concerned with clothes and make-up. They would forget all about college and a professional career, to concentrate on sparkly jewellery and getting a man's attention. As it was a sex game, they would always be horny, looking to be laid. Much as they were now.

The only difference being, they would be dressing up, wantonly showing off their sexy bodies. All their efforts would be directed towards enhancing their chances of getting a cock.

They would be stupid Bimbo's, easily fooled by anyone who flattered them. They would agree to sex, on the flimsiest of pretexts. So they would have to be watched, and looked after. He wasn't ready for that, just yet.

Planning for the future, he looked for slutty clothes and sparkly jewellery.

They served him dinner, eagerly gushing over him, trying to make him happy, in anticipation of what was to follow. He made them eat too, as they were too excited to concentrate on food.

Bob sat back on a comfortable sofa, trying to relax. He thought Rebecca was going to show off her new skill, as she was so eager to deep-throat him. Instead they both took a hold of his cock. Between them they licked it and took turns to suck its head. They slurped over it, making it wet and slippery.

He watched intently as Rebecca pushed her head down, lower and lower, until she kissed his crotch. She seemed in absolute control, not hesitating a moment, bobbing her head in a steady rhythm over the length of his cock.

Anne gripped its base, close to his sack, though the tightness of Rebecca's throat was enough to hold him back. Anne took over, bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock. It became a mother and daughter relay, one after another, taking his engorged cock down their throats.

Despite his efforts, and theirs, he couldn't last long from such expert stimulation. He should have kept his eyes closed, as the image of them sucking his cock was so powerfully stimulating. Knowing he was about to cum, Anne held is cock, aiming it at their faces.

Bob spurted his cum, while Anne gently pumped him. Both faces were close, with gleeful expressions, being spattered with his hot sperm. They laughed happily, at having globs of his cum sticking to their faces.

"Can we eat your cum now master," they pleaded.

He was too winded to reply, so they sat there looking contented from pleasing him. Anne flicked her eyelashes as a blob of cum nearly seeped into an eye. Neither of them made a move to remove his sperm, while obediently awaiting his command.

"OK!" he gasped. Bob avidly watched them stroking his cum off their faces, making an exaggerated meal of the sticky fluid. Licking it from their fingers with sucking noises, they slurped the last between pouting lips.

"More, please, master, can we have more?" they chirped together, with pleading looks in their eyes.

"It might take a lot longer this time," he said. It was a superb prospect, sitting there all evening, with two luscious women sucking him dry. He had arrived home to witness the end of Rebecca's training. She had obviously been studying hard for some hours, being taught the skills of a professional whore.

He had to remind himself, she was a sex slave, so naturally had to learn to please her master. It was all the more delicious that the once conceited, young woman had learnt these decadent skills, from her mother. She had learnt to give pleasure, rather than take what ever she wanted from others.

Not exactly a lesson she would have chosen to learn. This was certainly not something on the curriculum of the university. Neither was it something a daughter expected to learn from her mother. Bob relished the prospect all the more from it being so perverse and decedent.

Anne took the lead this time. She gently sucked on is flaccid cock, looking up at him with large adoring eyes. They had stripped his clothes from him, stroking and licking his revealed flesh. They giggled like school-girls while complimenting his muscular body.

He had to remind himself Anne was a professor, head of the Business Studies department, where he was a student. She relinquished his cock, letting her daughter take over. She was less skilled, with more enthusiasm, wanting him to recover quickly.

"Slowly, Rebecca, Master needs time to recover," Anne admonished her daughter. "Here let me show you," she advised. With long fingernails she scratched and stroked his balls. Her lips lightly sucked on his cock, with a tongue exploring it, around and around in her mouth.

When at last he had an orgasm his balls ached, from pleasure and torment. Rebecca didn't let go she took it all in her mouth, not wanting to share the precious juice with her mother. She sat back on her haunches assuming the slave pose, and opened her mouth.

"You may swallow," he announced.

Rebecca was horny but Anne was red hot with lust. She hadn't been satisfied for several hours and needed to orgasm. Since being attached to the devil machine in a club, she needed a regular orgasm, or would become edgy with frustration.

"Put on that dildo and ride each other, you both deserve some pleasure, slaves," he told them. It was amusing watching them become so animated and excited.

Anne fumbled with the straps, in her haste to get ready. Though, she didn't have the slightest trouble inserting the large dildo, into her soaking wet vagina. Anne helped guide the other end into Rebecca's needy hole.

Bob put a foot on Anne's back, holding her still. He wound a strap around her waist and clipped another between her legs, fastening it to the dildo. Their pussies were locked together, in a tight, intimate embrace.

Bob watched them humping each other. It looked more like a wrestling match, as they cavorted on the floor. First one was on top, then the other.

"Not yet, I'm not ready to cum," Rebecca complained.

Anne was obviously more than ready for an orgasm. Despite trying to hold back she spluttered to a halt, gripping the dildo tight with inner muscles and her thighs. Her whole body became motionless, gripped in an all consuming orgasm.

Rebecca tried to lift her hips, from under the heavier woman. She wriggled under the inert woman, needing to feel the dildo pump her sex. Eventually she managed to turn her mother over. Once on top, she began to fuck her mother and herself, with the double ended dildo.

For awhile, Anne just lay like a sweaty rag doll, being fucked by her daughter. She had no sooner recovered from a deep orgasm, when she became worked up again. Not so aggressively this time, she reacted to the thrusts with counter movements, pushing and pulling, feeling the large dildo working her sex.

Bob was tired, though not so tired, that he couldn't enjoy the spectacle, of these two naked women, fucking each other.

Anne was getting back into a steady, pleasurable rhythm, when Rebecca climaxed. When Anne climaxed again, Rebecca was starting off on another enjoyable journey toward an orgasm; and so it went on, one after another. They were out of synch, keeping each other going for two hours, until they became too exhausted to move.

They lay panting on the floor locked together by the dildo. Like Siamese twins, they were joined together by their sex.

Bob undid the straps, wondering what else he could do with two sexy slaves. There were plenty of games to play with them, and the internet would provide ever more inspiration.

They bathed each other and retired to bed, exhausted and happy. That night they didn't awake for a nocturnal sex session.

***

The second week arrived with Bob feeling nervous. He had worked hard on his two slaves. He left Anne working on Rebecca, turning her into an accomplished sex machine.

He had the task of preparing them for college as he needed the professor to be around, giving him good grades. They weren't going to return exactly as they had been before, though near enough to join a class, and to run a department.

He hoped so, knowing it could easily all go disastrously wrong. He was optimistic over anyone detecting a wrongness of behaviour. Their subdued demeanour would be put down to the husband leaving. It would be expected that the righteous professor, would be shaken from her pedestal of correctness. Rebecca would also be upset, as she too was a prissy madam, expecting to be treated like royalty, by humble students.

He put it around, that he was studying with the professor, to gain extra credits. In return, he had to be her gofer. He hoped it was a viable explanation, as to why he was spending so much time with her.

Following her into her office, he screwed up his face at her secretary, as a sign that she was in a bad mood. He trotted out to fetch a cup of coffee. "I wouldn't bother her for awhile, she's liable to bite your head off," Bob told Angela.

"Hey, no need to tell me what she's like," the long suffering secretary whispered.

Bob left her working in her office, after reinforcing the instructions to behave as usual. Football practise couldn't be missed. He just hoped Rebecca was alright.

In class everyone left her alone. They knew she could sulk when not getting her own way. This quietness was different though. They figured she was ashamed over her father walking out of the family home. With counselling, and marriage guidance so prevalent these days, it was rare to have a marriage fail.

On arriving at the professors home he found them quietly working. The professor on the usual administration tasks, and Anne was working on assignments. Everything seemed normal. He breathed a sigh of relief. They dutifully reported on the events of the day. Thankfully nothing had gone wrong, as it was the usual boring college life they all experienced.

***

The pre-season match came around too quickly.

They had settled into a routine, as master and his slaves. Bob had researched the implants, until he understood the mechanism and the dangers. He was worried about them both, for he had become responsible for them. He was more than a team captain he had grown to feel for them both.

He was going to have to repair the damage somehow. It was no longer the sex, or the power he had over them. He tried not to think of the relationship as love. He told himself it had developed into caring one, as with an owner and his pets.

He left them preparing dinner.

Pulling a recently delivered toy from the packaging, he wondered if he dare use this new device. It was too dangerous leaving them alone, while he went to an away game. It would also be a good idea, according to the coach, not to have sex the night before a game. He wasn't so sure about that, but it suited the circumstances.

They had been at it every night for the past three weeks, and he felt in need of a rest. They had tried every combination between the three of them, as though working through the karma sutra. The toys they used were usually between the two women, for they were insatiable.

It was time for an early night. Both women were naked, eagerly waiting to see what he had planned for them. It was still a thrill to see their smooth skin, even though they stripped off at the slightest excuse. They had developed a voracious appetite for uninhibited sex. He put that down to having the rules of behaviour lifted from them, so the usual moral reticence no longer existed.

Rebecca lay back on the bed, with a sheet under her. Bob zoomed in on the procedure showing on the small screen. He had watched it many times, wondering if this tricky bit could be carried out. If not, his plans would come to nothing.

At least the video bore a similarity to the real thing, compared to the confusing medical pictures and diagrams. He eased the catheter into Rebecca, and the job was done. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Anne looked at him in confusion. Her legs were spread wide, as she had practised regularly with her mother. They often showed him how adept they had become, with their legs pulled right back. It was amazing what could be achieved with determined practise.

"Master?" she asked.

Bob refused her permission to speak, knowing she was curious to know what sexual game she was expected to play.

"Your master wants slave to pee," he commanded. He quickly looked down making sure the other end of the tube, was over a container. He was relieved to see a stream of piss squirt into the plastic carton.

"You next, slave," he said, to Rebecca. Again the procedure was a success. "Perhaps I should transfer to the medical team," he laughed, from the relief of tension, and their literal relief.

With tubes dangling from between their legs, they stood looking bemused. This game didn't seem to be leading to a sexual relief of any kind. If it pleased their master though, they would just have to bow to his demands.

"Slip these on," he said.

The two women swapped curious looks, wondering what was going on. They helped each other pull on thick rubber mittens. From the wardrobe their master pulled out a heavy, black, rubber bag then another.

"Rebecca, get into this one," he ordered.

Obediently she wriggled into it, finding her legs fitted snugly into leggings. It was a tight fit, but she managed to burrow into the bag. Just her head and breasts stuck out, lying on a soft pillow.

Ben pulled the catheter tube through a hole and zipped the bag up under her chin. He fitted earphones over her ears. He pulled the hood down over her face, attaching a mouth piece, before sealing her in. He listened to her gasping breaths. Satisfied she could breath, he spoke into a microphone.

"Slave, Rebecca, listen to your master. Be calm and relax, your master is here to look after you. Your master loves you," he added, and was surprised to hear those words. He realised they were meant. To shake off the emotion, he went through the mental check list.

For a moment he listened to her steady, calm breathing. Snapping his fingers, he undid the bag, reached inside, and switched off the implant. Zipping it back up, he ran his hands over the thick rubber, making sure it was completely sealed. Attaching the computer leads, to the earphones, completed the process.

"Now you slave," he said to Anne. From the look of fear in her eyes, he expected resistance. After all, her implant hadn't been switched on for weeks. There was a brief hesitation. Despite seeing her daughter engulfed in a rubber shroud, she wriggled into the tight sheath.

Anne was a larger size than her daughter so he had to help her squeeze in. For a moment he thought her breasts wouldn't fit. Eventually he managed to manoeuvre the zip between her breasts.

The two women were encased in the bags, ready to be stowed safely away. The bulge in Anne's bag, where her large breasts stuck up, meant it was possible to tell them apart. If someone didn't know, it would never be guessed there was someone inside.

The two anonymous storage bags were dragged into the dressing room, to be hidden under old clothing. He listened to their breathing, the only sign of life. The catheter tubes were attached to large containers. He hoped they would be large enough.

Two tubes stuck out the top of the bag. He attached one to a water container, the other to a liquid feed. There was enough in there for several weeks, though he would only be away for a day and a half, including tonight.

The computer program was initiated, feeding soothing sounds into their earphones. At intervals they would be told to suck on the water and food tubes, fixed into their mouths. Also, there would be soothing commands, designed to help them relax, and to contemplate their existence.

Bob was still anxious. He woke up in the night, missing the beautiful, smooth, soft naked bodies that usually snuggled up to him. He got up and listened to their breathing. He wanted to caress their wonderful supple bodies. He knew he must sleep, for the game tomorrow. With determination he managed to fitfully sleep.

Rising early he prepared mentally for the game. One more check on his wonderful, pet slaves was needed for reassurance.

***

The game went well. An opposition player sprained an ankle and Ben took it hard. His team mates playfully jeered him for going soft. It wasn't that. The thought of having to stay in hospital, recovering there for a few days, shook him up. He could hardly tell anyone, Professor Draper and her daughter were incarcerated at home.

How could he explain away that kinky situation? Eventually he joined in the laughter, though he was laughing at the thought of the rumours, if they were found.

Ironically his concern for the injured player had him voted favoured player of the game. He relaxed and joined in the after match wind-down. There was one brief moment of panic, when he found they were to stay overnight. A call to the home computer found they were breathing calmly, and their pulses were normal. When someone offered him a beer for a second time, he relented.

In the middle of the night Ben sat up in bed, covered in sweat from a dream that seemed so real.

The contents of the professor's house were up for auction. There was no way he could match the bids for the closet contents, which was the only thing of interest to him. The entire contents of their closet had gone to an unknown bidder.