Human Android Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect! You both look gorgeous," he beamed at them. He almost called them his slaves, out of habit. It was best to take it easy, until he could work out what they wanted from him. It was obviously the effect of the sensory depravation, but how deep was it, and how permanent?

"Would master like to play a naughty game?" Rebecca giggled. She appeared to be shy and mischievous, all rolled into one enticing look.

"We need to eat first. Surely you must be hungry?" he asked.

"Master could feed me with his," Rebecca began to say.

"Rebecca! The master is hungry, we must prepare a meal for him," Anne sternly told her daughter. She grabbed a wrist, to drag her away. Pushing her daughter into the kitchen, she looked back over her shoulder.

Bob watched them, listening to Rebecca's complaints and Anne's whispered, persuading voice. He caught the glance she gave him, seeing it as a strangely wistful look. There was a touch of sadness, mixed with longing to it.

Anne tried to concentrate on preparing the food, cooking it, and directing her daughter. She had to keep her in the kitchen, as she wanted to sidle back to the master. The memory of being so happy, serving a master, kept surfacing. Her daughter had shocked her, when making that lewd suggestion. Her daughter had wanted to feed, on that young mans cock!

"Come on Rebecca, our master is waiting to be fed!" Anne encouraged. She didn't want to use such a demeaning term as, 'master', but it kept her daughter happy.

The silly thing was so heated up, it was difficult to concentrate. This too was uncomfortably catching. Anne kept thinking about the times she had uncontrollable and uninhibited sex with him. He was just a student, yet he had taken her! The very thought of being taken, rather than making love with a partner, was raunchy. It suggested an illicit and exciting encounter.

All three ate large helpings of lasagne. The pasta was just right. Neither overcooked, nor undercooked, with hard to swallow sheets of pasta. Despite Anne's reservations, Rebecca insisted on serving red wine. It was embarrassing to be overruled by Bob, in her home. She had even given in with the words, 'Yes master'. Calling the young man master, made her face redden with embarrassment. A feeling of anxiety befuddled her mind, over being subservient to him.

Anne watched her daughter making up to Bob, feeling both jealous and anxious for her. At last it was time for bed. Anne knew what she had to do. She had to protect her daughter.

"Master, will you, I mean, err, I need you in my bed tonight," Anne mumbled.

"Your daughter is expecting me," he teased.

"I can please you so much better, master. Please! I need, err, I need a good fucking master," Anne blurted out, all in one breath.

She had meant to lure him to her bed, away from her daughters, only words failed her. She wasn't used to flirting or playing such games, so she had ended up being obscene. What was so humiliating about it was, she had meant it. She really did need him in her bed.

Being naked in her bedroom with a student, offering her body to him, should have been a horrendous experience. Instead she felt nervous. It was like a young girl entertaining a boyfriend, for the first time. She knew he had taken her before, though it was all a distant, hazy memory.

This was different to what happened before. She was back to her old self, more or less, and she knew exactly what she was doing. She was putting herself through this to save Rebecca. It was important to make it good for him, or he might join her daughter later. Anne reasoned it through, missing the simple important point; she should have thrown him out of the house. She couldn't, for she was caught up in the game, as much as her daughter was.

She lifted the sheet for him, taking in the pleasant sight of his young strong body, as he climbed in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her naked body, holding her tight. It was a surprise that he didn't just force her down and take her. This young athletic guy was strong enough, to do whatever he wanted.

They gently kissed, entwining their tongues, nibbling ears, licking a nose, tickling necks, massaging torsos. Their touches became more urgent, exploring each other more graphically, more intensely. For Anne it was a first time, for she had forgotten all they had done before.

For Bob it was a rediscovery, for Anne was more of a challenge, needing to be wooed. Getting to know her body, over again, was an advantage. He knew her breasts were less sensitive, than her thighs, and under her arms. Her ears too were responsive to being blown and whispered into, with soft gentle words.

He soon had her responding with uncontrollable passion. Her mind was dominated by a need to orgasm. He worked her body with darting, little movements of his hands, fingertips and tongue. Over all her sensitive little places, he breathed, whispered, and stroked.

Anne squirmed under him, helpless against such a determined assault upon her senses. Both legs parted, pulled up ready, for his maleness to make her complete. Each time he moved up her body, to kiss her lips, she wrapped her arms around him, trying to pull his body into position.

"Please, master, fuck me!" Anne moaned. A dim memory of what she had been before, flashed through her mind, in a series of images. She had been a sexy maid, a sex android, a humble piece of furniture, a gang slut, a whore.

"You can fuck my holes, Master. My mouth, my pussy, my ass, they are all yours, master. Fuck my tight pussy whenever you like, master. Did you ever think you would be fucking Professor Draper's tight cunt, master?" she mewed in shame, unable to stop the disgusting words spilling from her mouth.

"Tell me how it was to be a gang slut," he taunted her.

"Oh yes! All those cocks in me, I was so degraded. They reduced me to their willing gang slut. I was their corrupted plaything, with my holes existing just for pleasure. It made me cum so hard, when all my holes were filled by young cocks," she gushed, as though talking about a favourite food.

At last she felt his cock nudge between her lips, pushing at her vagina, rubbing over a swollen clit. With every heave of his sturdy hips, she felt his cock reach into her vagina, so deep, she yelped. The involuntary noise was followed by a recitation.

"Fuck me hard, master, fuck your sex slave, master" she intoned, with every deep penetration.

Feeling his whole body stop, and stiffen, she knew he had reached their destination. It pushed her over the edge, knowing her master was making a gift of his wonderful sperm. It was a surprise to feel a spasm, a spurt of cum, splash inside. She lifted her legs to wrap them around his back, squeezing hard, as though draining him of his sperm.

"Oh! Master, thank you master," she yelped, while in the throes of a deep orgasm. It rocked her so deeply she threw back her head, to yowl like a wolf. The orgasm carried on riding through her body, with little after shocks. Every time he moved, she gripped his cock, trying to keep it, not wanting to lose the feeling of being full.

Eventually her whole body became limp and exhausted. She could hardly move her fingers, after being so drained of energy. He pulled her limp body onto him, balancing her there, and wrapped his arms around her, holding on tight.

Anne slowly came round, as though she had been in a deep dream. The feeling of needing him was as strong as ever. She knew it was something to do with the black bag she had been in, listening to his voice for all that time. Her thinking was straight now, except for this one thing. She felt as though she needed him to look after her.

He snored quietly. She looked up at him feeling happy and contented. She felt sure her master was satisfied with her performance. The feeling of contentment evaporated, on realising what those thoughts and feelings meant.

She realised that if she didn't escape soon, he would turn her into his personal sex slave. The very thought of it was a torture, knowing the humiliation of it was turning her on, and helping him succeed.

'This is so terribly wrong,' Anne silently cried. 'I can't stop myself, from letting go when excited. I've been corrupted by all that has happened,' she realised. She quietly cried on his shoulder.

"Someone please help me, or I'll be lost to him," she whispered. "I must get free somehow, or it will start all over again," she murmured, before falling asleep, in his arms.

***

Rebecca had listened to their noisy love making. It was quiet now. She wrapped her arms around her body, imagining her master cuddling her. It was so unfair! She needed him! She had worked so hard all evening, flirting with him, enticing him to her bed, yet he had chosen her mother. It seemed so wrong to be like this, yet she needed it so badly.

In turmoil she squeezed her thighs together, trying to remember what it had been like to have him there, inside her. She pushed a finger inside, knowing it would be pointless, a poor substitute. She rubbed her clit hard as though punishing it, punishing her body, for not being good enough for him.

She would try harder tomorrow. It was Sunday, so they had all day to play around, before college on Monday. It occurred to her that their master took Anne, to make her submit to him. She had been fighting him, trying to escape his protection.

As Rebecca fell asleep, she determined to work on her mother. She would make her except him, as their master. He would then spend more time with her, looking after her. In her dreams she heard the wonderful, deep voice. Strong and commanding, it reassured her. Her master would look after her, protect her, and guide her.

***

Next morning Rebecca woke early and crept into her mother's room. She stood a moment, seeing the sleeping manly form next to her mother, feeling like a little girl wanting to snuggle into her parent's bed. It was comforting to see the two of them together.

She had lost her father, and couldn't bare the thought of losing her master. The two very different people, merged into one for a moment. A deep feeling that her master would look after them, brought tears to her eyes.

Rebecca pulled at her mother, waking her quietly. They tiptoed from the room. Rebecca had a determined look on her face, while Anne looked guilty.

"I need a shower," Anne whispered, as though she could wash away what had happened last night. Bob had made love to her, while she fell into the habit of being his attentive sex slave. While showering, she hoped the slave behaviour was just a habit, and nothing more lasting. It was difficult to maintain the thin excuse, of taking him to her bed, to save her daughter from him.

"Hurry up, we need to fix breakfast," Rebecca told her mother.

In the kitchen Anne tried to bring her thoughts together. It was vital to talk Rebecca around, from treating Bob as her master. It was obviously the sensory depravation affecting her. She too felt its influence, so knew what Rebecca was going through.

"Rebecca, we can't let Bob stay here. You know that, don't you," Anne firmly stated. "This is madness, it has to stop," Anne added, when Rebecca just stared at her.

"You lost my father! We need a man to look after us! He will tell us what to do, he'll look after us!" Rebecca countered.

Anne felt an overpowering resonance, swamping logical thought. It would be comfortable and reassuring to be looked after. She had failed miserably to behave herself in the last few weeks, ending up as a whore. Bob knew that, and so far her daughter hadn't found out.

"No! It's wrong, we can't," Anne said, with a pleading voice, trying to fight the guilt, as well as her daughter's determination.

"You need a man. Look at the state you were in, before he came along," Rebecca needled her. She knew something of what her mother had been up to, but didn't want to know the awful details.

"You need a master, to control you, to see to your needs," she said, pushing the point, while watching her mother hesitate, becoming less assured. A look of guilt and worry spread across her face.

"No! We can't submit to a master, it's wrong!" she complained.

"We will do as he says. He can and will be our master," Rebecca firmly stated.

Anne realised her daughter was mixing up the idea of a master, with a father figure. It had become a complicated and emotional solution, to her sense of loss. It was all her fault. She had put both of them through a tumultuous time. The sensory depravation had pushed Rebecca into this state. She had latched onto this idea, and wasn't going to let go without a fight.

"I can't do it. I can't submit to a young man. He's just a student," Anne feebly explained. It was obvious why it was so difficult to object. The bag had affected her too, and the guilt from what she had done, left her defences weak.

Rebecca grabbed her mother's hair and pulled her over the kitchen table. Pulling up the gown, she held her mother down with the other hand. She slapped her bare bottom. The hard slap was a satisfying sound.

"Oww, stop it!" Anne complained. She ineffectively struggled.

Rebecca released her anger; something that had built up over the weeks, since her father left. She slapped her again, stinging her own hand, enjoying the pain.

"You will do as you are told. You will submit to our master," Rebecca growled at her.

"No! Please, stop!" Anne cried out.

Slapping the bare bottom hard, she continued to tell her mother off. "You've been out of control. You drove him away, you won't do that again! You'll be a good girl and do as you are told," Rebecca spoke, with fierce anger, firing the strokes and her words.

"Alright! Alright, I'll do as I'm told, I promise," Anne cried out, under duress.

"Will you do as you are told, by our master?" Rebecca demanded, while continuing to spank her mother.

"Yes." Anne whimpered.

"What are you going to do?" Rebecca asked, with another hard slap.

"I'll be a good slave, and do as our master wants," Anne blubbered.

"If you don't please him, if he wants to leave us because of you, I'll spank you. Do you understand?" Rebecca sternly asked.

"Yes, yes, I'll do as I'm told, honest, I will," Anne sincerely promised. The tears rolled down her face. She was a mess of nerves, shaking from the sudden onslaught of aggression. She felt subdued. It was easier to give in, despite the fierce independence, and determination she usually displayed.

"We'll make breakfast for our master, and see to his needs," Rebecca stated.

"Alright," Anne meekly agreed.

Rebecca took her mother in her arms, holding her tight, while they both sobbed.

"Everything will be OK now. Our master knows what to do. He knows what we need, and will look after us," Rebecca quietly told her mother. They continued hugging for an intense moment. They had never been a hugging family, yet now they felt closer than ever before.

They were forming a much closer bond, from a shared sense of loss, and a need for guidance through the emotional turmoil. A common wish was for their master to help them through the pain, knowing he would look after them.

Bob slowly became conscious from a deep sleep. The smell of coffee brought him round. A moment of doubt quickly cleared, on seeing the two women, squatting on the floor beside the bed.

Anne and her daughter sat naked, on their haunches, thrusting out their breasts at him. Last night had been a critical time, when they could have thrown him out in disgust, over what he had done to them. Instead, they were showing themselves off, in a familiar slave pose.

He smiled at them, and they beamed back at him, in delight.

"Breakfast is ready, master," Rebecca dutifully stated.

"Master's coffee is there, master," Anne carefully said. "I've laid out a dressing gown, for you, master," Anne added. She still felt embarrassed from using such a demeaning term of address, to a young student. After all that had happened, she felt compelled, to call him master, and do a she was told.

"After breakfast we can bathe you, if you wish, master," Rebecca quietly spoke.

"I'll have a quick shower first. Then we will have breakfast together," he sleepily said.

"Yes, master," they both agreed.

***

During the day they fussed and doted on him, seeming to compete over pleasing him. They would hover around him, waiting for instructions, always pleased to comply with his wishes. He overheard Rebecca rebuke her mother a couple of times, while they were in the kitchen, and guessed what was going on between them.

Rebecca had been more deeply affected and was keeping her mother in check. Bob smiled at that. What he needed to know was if they could function in college. Monday morning was fast approaching.

The two of them sat patiently at his feet, after being summoned. "Do you think you are up to going back to college?" he asked.

"Yes, master," they replied.

"How will you behave? Will you be you're usual selves. I don't want you to be slaves on campus," he said.

"No, I mean, yes, master. We have recovered, from, I mean. We are your slaves, here at home. We need you to look after us. Knowing that is enough," Anne stated.

Rebecca nodded, with a warm smile.

Bob looked at them, only half believing it. He would have to keep an eye on them. It would be difficult, as they didn't share classes. Anne of course was an important faculty member, so how could he instruct her in college. He decided to try them out, and hope nothing went wrong.

"Well, we'll see. It will be a trying day tomorrow, so it would be best to get an early night," he said.

"Yes, master," they eagerly nodded.

"Is it your turn tonight, Rebecca, or are we all going to share?" Bob asked.

"You must decide, master," Rebecca quickly said.

"You both look as though you need to be taken care of," he strongly stated.

"Thank you master," they replied in unison.

From the grateful smiles on their faces, he knew it was going to be an interesting night. He didn't think this is what the coach meant, by having an early night.

12