Human Candy

Story Info
Joe and I find ourselves in an alleyway.
7.9k words
4.13
55.1k
8
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the backseat of our van, splitting my time between watching the scenery go by and reading my novel I had brought along especially for the trip. My little sister Nicole, who had just turned 13, was lying up against my arm, sleeping. I rolled my eyes. It's not like we had been on the road for all that long.

My parents had decided that, since this was my last summer before heading off to college, that we should all take a trip together up to Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. I loved Lake Geneva, but there was a small price to pay. I also had relatives up there we were planning to visit. You know, aunts and uncles you really don't know saying how you've grown from a little girl into a woman in just a few short years.

We were planning to stay in a nice little hotel. A room for my sister and I and then connected to our room, through a separate doorway, was to be our parents room. We had stayed at this particular hotel before and liked it the last time.

Somewhere along the line I fell asleep and I woke up with someone shaking my shoulder.

"Candy...Candy...Candy!"

I woke up to see Nicole shaking me. "What do you want?" I asked irritably.

"I wanted to know if you had any gum."

"This is what you woke me up for? Gum?"

I shook my head and reached into my bag that was on the floor of the van and fished out a piece of gum for her and pulled out a piece for myself. Of course, my real name was Candace, but I prefer everyone to call me Candy. It sort of fits my personality too. I like candy, boys consider me eye candy and I still like candy - well, human candy, that is. I had played around with a few boys' dicks in high school and had sex a few times with one boy. I had sucked one boy off and given a couple of others hand jobs. It was a pleasurable experience, for both myself and the boys. I enjoyed making them hard with my sexy outfits and flirtatious manner. My parents warned me not to tease, that it would only get me in trouble with adult men and that it would be more than I could handle. I hadn't had any trouble from adult men, though. That is, not yet.

My Dad, sitting in the front, announced that we had made our destination. We were planning to stay a week and so I grabbed my duffel bag and slid the door open, letting Nicole out too and then slamming the door shut. We stretched our limbs and looked around. It was so lovely. The beach was full with kids playing with beach balls and volleyballs, the sun shining brightly, the rushing water.

My father came around to my side of the van. "Come on, kiddo, let's go get checked in." He lowered his voice. "And don't you think you should tuck your shirt in?"

I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing tight jean shorts that were tight on my bottom and a button-up shirt with the bottom few buttons undone and the tails tied a couple inches under my breasts.

"No, I don't think so Daddy. See, with it tied up like this, the shirt would only look wrinkled if I untied the knot and tucked it in."

He growled irritably at my defiance and we walked behind my Mom and sister who were already ahead of us, walking to the hotel lobby. My Dad and I walked into the lobby and the cool air hit us. I'm proud to say I got a few glances from men as we walked to the front desk. My Dad told them our name and so forth and that we had reservations. After a few minutes, four card keys were made for us for rooms 220 and 221. We walked into the elevator and my sister and I agreed we'd take room 220. My parents agreed to take 221 (like they had a choice).

We walked into our assigned rooms and it looked like your regular hotel room, only a little bit more decorated. Two double beds, a low dresser with a television on it, a bathroom and so forth. I was tired from the trip, but excited! My Dad poked his head into our bedroom.

"Hey girls, I'm going out the arcade, either one of you want to come with me?"

"I will!" Nicole squealed.

My Dad looked at me questioningly.

"No thanks Dad, I'm going to take a bath and then I'm going to go out to the beach or take a walk or something."

"Not a problem precious, just don't wander off too far. And keep quiet in here because your mother's going to be in our room taking a nap."

I nodded and brought my bubble bath and things into the bathroom and started filling up the tub. I shut the door behind me. I lifted up my arm. I smelled awful from the car ride. While the tub filled up, I undressed and studied my body in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. I was quite proud of my eighteen year-old body. When I first hit puberty, I had the customary training bra and then I went to a size 32A. Well that size simply did not satisfy me and my chest knew it, the last year my chest growing to a 34C. I liked having big breasts. I was 5'4" and my measurements were 34-24-36. I had naturally wavy, thick brown hair that curled it's way down to my bra hooks in the back.

I put my hair up onto my head with a clip and slid into the tub and laid there for a while. It was nice to stretch out after being cramped in a car seat for so long. My parents didn't know of my intentions when I said I was "going for a walk or something". Sure, I was going to go for a walk, but I was hoping to meeting a man along the way. I wanted to flaunt my body, get stares, cat calls. Some women may find these things demeaning, but I don't - I just simply look at it as doing a good job of being a young girl.

I washed my body and shaved from ankle to armpit, then stepped out of the tub, dried my self off and put my robe on. I took out my clean clothes that I was going to wear. My red string bikini and over my bottoms, of course, would be another pair of tight jean shorts and over my top would be a white button-up shirt that I would leave unbuttoned.

I let my body dry off for about twenty minutes, then started to get myself ready. I put on my bikini and then my shorts over it. I rolled on clear deodorant, a few squirts of perfume and slipped on my shirt over my top. I unclipped my hair from it's cage. I combed through it thoroughly and pulled the sides back with barrettes. After applying a little bit of makeup around my green eyes, I went out into the fresh air.

At Lake Geneva, they not only had a wonderful beach to play on, but shops one could spend a whole day walking past and looking through. I would look at them later though. A man caught my eye. He was standing at an ice cream stand with a dog on a leash. I was admiring him from afar. He was wearing brown shorts and a white shirt tucked in. He had a wonderful head of thick black hair and I melted when I saw his big blue eyes grinning and talking with the ice cream man. If I thought I had melted enough, I could feel my pussy gush with excitement when he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. Oh my, he had a wonderful behind and a wonderful body. Standing only about 5'7" with an unassuming, slim frame, he looked beautiful to me. I suddenly decided I wanted an ice cream cone too.

He was the only one at the ice cream stand and I stood behind him. The man gave him his change back and he turned around so abruptly and suddenly that he smashed his vanilla ice cream cone into my chest. I squealed out loud at first at it's coldness.

"Oh my gosh, Miss," he said. "I'm so sorry."

I looked down at my chest. There was a large smear of vanilla ice cream cone on my white shirt and a thin layer of it on my swelling breasts that were stuffed inside my bikini top. I started to giggle and he started to laugh too in a deep laugh. We went up to the stand, asking for napkins and he, being a gentleman, let me clean my chest off by myself, though I noticed my tits drew his attention some. I teasingly wiped the ice cream off of the top of my bare breasts, reluctantly though, as it looked like a layer of cum.

I laughed, "It's quite alright, it matches my shirt!"

He laughed. "It certainly does at that, young lady. I don't suppose you're in the mood for ice cream now, are you?"

"I am," I said. "Even more so, now!"

He chuckled and smiled at me, "Well, at least let me pay for it. What would you like?"

"Thanks," I said. "A chocolate cone, please."

He told the man my order and gave me my cone. I took my dessert and thanked him. The man with the beautiful blue eyes stroked his hair back with his fingers and looked up at me shyly, "Jimmy here," he said, patting his dog, "and I were just going to go for a walk, would you like to join us?"

I smiled at him, "Sure, I would like to."

We walked along the sidewalk and talked. I think Jimmy took a liking to me, as he kept walking in front of me and looking up at me, at which I would say hello in my high voice and make a funny face at him by twisting my mouth into a small "o", raising my eyebrows and opening my eyes wide. Jimmy would then wag his tail and pant approvingly, enjoying our joking back and forth.

The man (who's name I had yet to learn) seemed to really enjoy the connection between Jimmy and I and he laughed in a low, deep chuckle that I found sexually suggestive, as if he was getting some sort of carnal pleasure out of me. I think every girl reading this probably knows what sort of laugh I mean. It's one of those laughs that happen a thousand times a day, but something you really have to study to recognize.

Jimmy was almost as cute as his owner and we stopped so I could stoop down to pet him. He wasn't a small dog, being a yellow lab. He was wagging his tail and sniffed my shirt, licking at the old ice cream stain, I laughed but then pushed him away when he began to bury his nose into my cleavage. I giggled and stood up.

"He's a very forward dog," I said, with a smile.

He looked down at my cleavage for a moment, moist from the dog's nose. "I don't blame him," he grinned.

All this and we didn't even learn each other's names yet! He seemed to be thinking the same thing and we shyly introduced ourselves and shook hands. I learned that his name was Joe Monicci, age 39, and that he was, of course (as one could tell by his last name), an Italian. I had always been curious about Italian men. A friend of mine had dated an Italian man and she told me that he had a big cock and was good in bed. I didn't know how far my friendship with Joe would go, but I thought about these things as we walked and talked. Did he have a nice big one to please a young girl with? Did he make love all night with sweat rolling down his back and panting in ecstasy and exhaustion while he was giving it to a girl?

I learned that he was staying at his sister's house a few miles away, like us, also visiting relatives. I told him that we were staying at the hotel nearby and I pointed in it's direction. The conversation was too tame for me. I wanted to be flirty and teasy with him. I looked him up and down, smiling pleasantly.

"You look very nice, Joe."

He looked at me with raised eyebrows and lowered eyes. Oh my, Joe, I thought to myself lustfully. He caught right onto my nature. He grinned, "Oh, you think so, do you, young lady? Does your father know where you're at? That you're out walking with a strange man?"

I finished my ice cream cone and answered him. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

Joe laughed at this. "Getting to know you for only this little bit of time, I can tell you're quite crazy about the boys. Am I right?"

I nodded, "Yes, I am."

I was wearing two-inch high sandals and I stumbled and lost my balance. Joe caught me around the waist and steadied me upright again. "You okay?"

I laughed, "I'm fine," I said, bending my feet up to my hips and taking off my sandals, carrying them by the straps in my left hand. Joe was on my right and he asked if I wanted to sit on a nearby bench. I eagerly agreed, getting anxious to sit close to him. Returning to our prior conversation, Joe flirted with me.

"It comes to no surprised that you're so into boys," he said, sitting down.

I sat beside him. "And men too," I said, gently hitting his forearm.

His voice got caught in his throat. "And men too," he repeated softly. He bent over and tied Jimmy to the bench and returned his attention to me. I dropped my sandals to the ground, almost in a trance as I looked into his blue eyes. Oh, those eyes. He put his arm on the back of the bench. I knew we might be moving too fast, but I was such a slave to his charms. We were looking into each other's eyes, just studying each other's face. I felt a slight touch on my shoulder and then I felt it disappear.

"You can," I said, giving him permission.

I shrugged my body lower on the bench and, having been given permission, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and looked down at me. He rested his big hand on my face, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Oh Joe," I said in almost a whisper.

"Yes Candy, what is it," he asked in a low, sensual voice.

He looked like he wanted to kiss me and I wanted to kiss him too, but he was holding back for some reason. I wanted to make it harder for him to resist me, so I very softly shrugged out of my shirt and let it fall to the ground. I was cuddled in his grasp, with just a tiny pair of shorts on and my string bikini top. His eyes were not shy about checking out my body.

I gently grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his face towards me. We sexily looked at one another's lips as our faces drew in closer. Our lips barely touched, teasing each other. Teasing each other....again...and again, and finally he wrapped his arm around my bare waist and we started to kiss. His lips were soft, sexy as our lips made love to each other. I'd pull my lips away from his with a squelching sound, only to return to his mouth with renewed lust, kissing him with even more desire than before. He started to use both of his hands to stroke my body. He rubbed the denim on my hip and teased my bare thighs by running a finger along the outside of them. His hand rubbed my tummy and I felt a surge of juice come out from my pussy as I felt the tips of his fingers squeezed inside the waistband of my shorts.

I was completely ignoring the scenery before me. The kids on the beach, the roaring of the water, the squeals and the laughter, I could only focus on Joe. My eyes fluttered open after another very hot kiss and I noticed the sky was getting grey. It looked as if it were about to rain. And it did. I heard the shrieks from the beach while people sought shelter, but I only stayed there with Joe, continuing to kiss him. We were both drenched within minutes, our clothes clinging to our bodies like some hot mess.

"Candy!" I heard a strong voice yell behind me.

I looked several yards behind me and saw the person was my father looking at me with a stern frown on his face. Joe could recognize his tone and we immediately split. He hurriedly asked me for a date at Sal's Restaurant the following evening at seven o'clock. I agreed as I gathered my shirt and sandals from the ground. I gave him a quick hug and ran up to my father with a grin.

"Hi Daddy."

We walked back to the hotel in no particular hurry and talked.

"Candy, I'm very disappointed in you. I can understand you wanting to do things like that with your boyfriends, but this was a man you don't know from a hole in the wall. What is this jerk's name anyway?"

I looked up at my father. "Dad, you don't even know him, don't criticize him. His name is Joe."

We spent the rest of our walk bickering. Angrily, back in the elevator of our hotel, my Dad ordered me to clean myself up once I got back in my room, as we were going to have dinner down in the hotel's restaurant. I obeyed and went back to my room. Nicole was lying on the bed watching television.

"We've been waiting for you," she said. She sat up with realization. "Oh my gosh, did you meet a boy?"

I laughed and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. She stood outside the door and asked me again.

"Well, he wasn't exactly a boy, Nicole. He was more of a man."

"What famous person does he look like?" she said in her small voice.

"He doesn't look like anyone," I answered, peeling off my wet clothes and drying myself with a towel. "He just looks like Joe."

"Joe who?"

"Joe, as in himself," I said with a giggle.

"Oh," came an uninterested groan on the other side and I heard her feet patter away.

Dinner that night was a family affair. We sat at a table and ordered our food, talking about school coming up in the next couple of months and work. I participated as well as I could, but I was somewhat bored by parents conversation and more so, I was distracted by thoughts of Joe. Oh, he was by far the sexiest man I had ever seen before. I loved that he was a gentleman and that he was just as flirty as I was. I couldn't wait until the following evening when he and I would see each other again.

The next day I woke up, excited about meeting Joe again. The night before was frustrating, as I couldn't play with myself because my sister was just in the other bed. I dressed and grabbed my purse and went shopping along the line of shops they had at Lake Geneva. I wasn't particularly aware of what the rest of my family was up to, but I knew they wouldn't want to go shopping with me since I would be stopping mostly at clothing shops. I really didn't need anymore clothes and I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but I came across the perfect dress for that evening's date. It was a pink dress that clung tightly to my body. The short sleeves encircled the tops of my arms, leaving the top of my chest and shoulders bare. It hugged my breasts and figure nicely and I was very pleased with myself when I bought it. It was a little more expensive than what I would've liked, but we can't have everything now, can we?

That evening around five o'clock I showered and got all dressed up for my date. I came out of the bathroom with my dress on. Nicole was eating cotton candy that she had just come back to the room with.

"Could you zip me up?" I asked her, pointing to the zipper on the back of my dress.

She nodded, her mouth full of food. She came over and walked behind me, struggling to zip it up. "You have to suck in your waist more," she consulted me. I did as she said and the zipper went up easier.

"How come you just didn't get a bigger size?" she asked me, walking around to my front again.

"That's just not what I do, kid," I told her. I leaned my arm on top of the television. "Where are Mom and Dad?"

"They're downstairs at the vending machines. We're going to the movies later."

I nodded and grabbed my clutch. Nicole hollered after me to have a good time. The outdoors was beautiful. It was just very slightly starting to get dark out and it looked so romantic. Joe told me Sal's was a romantic, high-class restaurant and I wanted to look the part.

I was wearing high heels that were two inches high and I had trouble walking in them. Joe had told me where Sal's was and it wasn't too much of a walk from the hotel. Lake Geneva was just beautiful at this time of day. With the sun slowly going down, the people refused to do the same, with well-dressed men and women in and out of shops, the lights of restaurant signs and headlights. Joe and I said that we would meet at the front doors of the restaurant. I saw him and I almost stopped dead in my tracks. He didn't see me at the moment, but he was leaning against the wall, smoking. He was dressed in black slacks and a simple white button-up shirt. I swallowed in my throat and approached him with confidence. Looking in my direction, he smiled, his eyes sweeping over me.

"Hi Joe," I said with a bright grin.

"Well, hello there, young lady," he said smiling in his deep voice. "You look so pretty. Are you ready?" he said sticking his bent elbow out.

"I'm all ready," I told him, hooking my arm in his elbow.

We made awkward, soft conversation while we waiting for the hostess to seat us. His eyes went downwards several times to my breasts as we talked and he seemed startled when the hostess came over to seat us. I was so excited to see Joe, he looked so handsome and he had this raw sex appeal about him. The hostess was about to seat us at a well-lit part of the restaurant at a regular booth.

12