Human Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a second," Joe said, before I took my seat. "Do you think we could have one of those booths?" he asked the hostess, pointing to a corner of the restaurant. I looked over to where he was pointing and there were several booths in a dimly lit atmosphere. The tables (each one having a lit candle in the middle of it) in that section were corner tables, with the booths forming a 90 degree angle shape to the tables. It was perfect for being close to someone. So romantic.

The hostess gave us a knowing smile and directed us to one of the booths Joe had so sexily suggested. We followed her and took our seats. We were given menus and we both ordered sodas. The hostess excused herself and we were alone.

"Joe," I said softly, scooting closer to him and, again, intertwining my arm in his. "Joe, this is so romantic."

"Oh Candy," he said leaning in close to me. He swept my hair away from face and back behind my shoulder. "Candy, baby, you smell so good, you smell so sweet." He reluctantly pulled away from me and sat in his seat, looking at the menu. "I don't want to get too carried away," he said with a laugh.

The waiter came over and asked if we were ready. We were and we ordered. He thanked us and walked away. We made an attempt to make platonic conversation, like about our jobs, etc. Well, we were able to do that alright, but we were constantly touching each other.

Like we did on the bench, Joe put his arm around my shoulders and I snuggled up close to him. He stroked my hair and generally couldn't keep his hands to himself. I didn't mind, I liked it. I rested my hand on his chest, meek, shy with what I really wanted to do with my hands. He held my hand with his hand and kissed my palm. I adjusted my position a little bit and by accident flashed him more cleavage than normal. His eyes looked at my breasts and I looked down too, seeing how much I was showing him. I giggled flirtatiously.

"I like you, Joe," I said to him. "And I know what you're looking at," I said with a quiet laugh.

"Oh Candy," he said. "I didn't mean to be rude, I just couldn't help myself."

"It's okay," I whispered to him, snuggling closer to him. "I like men with weak wills."

He chuckled and asked me more about my job as a shoe salesgirl. I never knew talking about shoes could be so sexual, but it was with his whispers and low groans.

"I bet the male customers love you," he said.

I blushed, "Well, I don't know about that."

"Oh, of course they do," he whispered, leaning in to kiss my neck.

"I like being on my knees in front of men," I moaned to him, referring to the part of my job where I had to measure feet.

"Oh my God, Candy, baby, I can't believe you just said that," he said with his low chuckle.

I decided to cast my shyness aside and I gently rested my hand on his thigh. He moaned.

"You feel nice," I said teasingly.

"You can if you want to, you know," he told me, with a reassuring kiss on my cheek.

He knew what I wanted to do and so I did it. My hand crawled up to his crotch. He kissed me on the lips and I moaned into his mouth when I felt how big he was. Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it. He was big and hard and it was all for me. My fingers toyed with it through his pants. His hand looked down so obviously at my fingers, with my pink nail-polished fingernails, toying with his erection. His face looked up at me and he started to stroke my leg, stroking the outside of my thigh and my hip. I loved feeling his cock in my hand. It was long and thick. I was somewhat startled when I felt a wet spot on his pants, but very pleased. He felt like he was a good nine inches or so. The biggest I've ever had was six or seven inches, and that was already enormous to me.

At that moment our food arrived and we split our bodies up, somewhat embarrassed. The waiter smiled at us.

"Don't worry," he told us. "You have a very pretty date," he told Joe.

Joe put his arm around me, "I do, don't I?"

I smiled and blushed. "Thank you."

The men laughed at my embarrassment and the waiter left us. We had each ordered a plate of pasta and we ate hungrily. I made a joke about oral fixation and Joe chuckled. Our plates were cleaned in no time and we were asked if we wanted dessert. I ordered a slice of spice cake and Joe ordered a slice of chocolate cake.

While we were waiting for our dessert to arrive, Joe rested his large hand on my knee. "I've got my dessert right here," he teased.

"Oh Joe," I moaned.

"But I do," he assured me, stroking my bare shoulder. He leaned his mouth next to my ear and whispered, "I've got my sweet little Candy, my little baby doll right here, don't I?"

I was so hot and squirmy by his words that all I could do was nod. Our dessert arrived and we took our time eating it. We both decided it was time to cool ourselves down and we talked about everyday things. We talked about our love for dogs and music, though he was into Count Basie and I, Lady Gaga. We laughed at our differences and seemed to grow closer by our similarities. He was talking about some of his favorite old big band tunes, but I just studied his body. His cock was jutting out from his pants under the table and I love the way they took the shape of his behind and the way his shirt emphasized his somewhat-broad, flat chest.

I interrupted him. "Joe."

"Yes, Candy?"

I scooped up some of the frosting from my cake by my fingertip and brought it to his mouth. A sly grin swept over his face and he opened his mouth, letting me feed him. His mouth was sexy. It was warm and wet as he sucked on my finger. I slipped it out from between his lips and he did the same with me, feeding me the frosting. Only I didn't want to let go of his finger. I wanted to suck it all the way down to his knuckle, though I knew I couldn't, not in public.

"Joe," I whispered to him, stroking his finger, "let's get out of here."

He nodded silently and gestured for the waiter. Joe, the gentleman he was, paid for the bill and left a generous tip. We left the restaurant knowing what was coming next, but not knowing exactly where. Joe had parked down the street and he held onto my hand as we walked. We knew we were in an awkward situation. We wanted to make love, but where? My parents and Nicole could be back at the hotel anytime and Joe was staying with his sister. Joe broke the silence.

"It was hot in Sal's."

"Yes, it was warm in there," I said.

I was nervous. I had only made love four times before to the same boy about a year ago. Joe was a mature man and his lovers were probably experienced just as he was. We arrived at his car and he opened the door for me. I slid in and he smiled when I realized he had very briefly looked up my dress. He got into the car and we started to drive, though we didn't know where we were going.

"I'm nervous," he said, his voice slightly shaky.

I looked at him, surprised. "Really? I am too. I haven't does this very many times."

He motioned for me to cuddle up to him. I did so and rested my head against his chest, my hand wrapped around his waist.

"It's okay baby," he told me in a soft voice. "I'm sure you'll be fine, and if you don't want to do it at all, it's alright sweetheart. I'm nervous too. I haven't been with anyone for almost two years and I'm afraid of hurting you."

I studied his face as he watched the road. His beautiful eyes darted from spot to spot on the road and he blinked nervously. The sky had since become dark, but as we drove away from the busy part of Lake Geneva, an occasional light of some sort would glide over his face and several times I saw him swallow his jitters. I stroked his face and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay Joe, we'll be fine," I whispered to him. I grinned and rested my hand on his cock. "In fact, I think we'll be better than fine."

He groaned out loud, "Oh Candy." He pulled to a stop at a stoplight.

We started to kiss passionately, our mouths and our moans making the only sounds in the car. He caressed my shoulders and then his hand went down to my breasts. He groaned inside my mouth. I had big, firm tits and I'm glad Joe approved of them. There was a car honking behind us. We laughed and split apart so he could drive.

"Oh," he moaned in pain, "I hurt."

"You hurt?" I asked quizzically.

He laughed, "Yes, I'm so hard, I'm so sore."

I giggled and started to unbutton and unzip his pants. He groaned when he realized what I was doing. I pulled his cock out of his underwear and pants. It was hard and sticking straight up. I could see precum leaking out the tip of it. I licked the tip of it and he let out a small shriek. He stroked my hair with one hand and steered with the other. I opened up my glossed lips all the way and started to take him in as far as I could. I started to suck him, my head bobbing up and down furiously, passionately.

"Oh Lord, oh Candy," he moaned. "Oh that it's baby, yes, blow me. You have such a sweet little mouth."

His dirty talk was getting to me and I could feel my pussy gush with wetness. I slipped my mouth off of his cock and teasingly dragged my tongue along his pole.

"You like that?" I asked him.

"Damn, you know I love it." I returned to blowing him and he encouraging me. "Yes baby, yes, oh you really like cock, don't you? Oh you suck a man off so good. God, I can tell you're loving this."

Over the next several minutes, I blew him every way I knew how. I bobbed my head up and down, I licked his pole, I sucked his balls, I kissed his stick, leaving smears of lip gloss on it. At this particular moment, I was lapping at his cock with my tongue while I rubbed his balls.

"God, you taste so good," I moaned to him. He moaned back in response. "Oh I love this precum, I can tell you want bad, Joe. You were so naughty tonight at the table, I can tell you need it bad."

"Candy, I can't take it anymore," he said, turning a corner. While I blew him, I noticed it was almost completely dark in the car - nearly all the lights on the outside of the car, like streetlights and such were gone. I looked up. We were in the back of an alley. I didn't mind. I was just as eager as he was. We got out of the car and he pulled up his pants, hurriedly walking over to me, planting his lips on mine, stroking the sides of my waist and my hips. We were panting already, panting while we kissed.

I could feel him back me up and my back gently bumped into a brick wall. There was one light in the alleyway and down maybe ten yards from us or so was a dumpster. The filth, the dirt of the alleyway, the litter on the ground, the dumpster, all of which would disgust me in the daytime only made me hot during the night and I was ready to be fucked in such a place.

"Come on, Joe," I told him, "come on." I said, lifting up my dress and pulling down my panties. I stumbled on my heels and kicked them off, kicking my panties off too. He aggressively pulled down the top of my dress, ripping the sleeves from the rest of the dress.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, when he looked at my big tits. He frantically started to unbuckle his belt and pulled his pants and shorts down once again. Again, his cock was sticking straight out, ready for someplace warm and wet. I was ready for him and our nervousness was replaced by lust. "You ready, sweetheart?" he panted to me, stroking his dick as he asked me.

"Yes," I breathed. "I'm ready."

"Okay, baby doll," he said.

He came up real close to me and told me to spread my legs. I did as he said. We were both concentrating in between our legs and he stroked his dick a few times and started to guide it into my pussy. I moaned out loud in pleasure and asked if I was okay. He nodded that I was. He told me to then wrap my legs around his waist. I did as he told me and he held my hips, holding me against wall. He started to fuck me. I could feel the long, thick strokes of his cock and I couldn't help but let out an involuntary grunt on every inward stroke. The inward strokes also was his favorite I gathered, as he tended to moan at such moments. With my grunts and his moans, our sounds bounced off the walls and echoed. He banged me up against the wall without apology.

"Uh!...Uh!...Uh!" I moaned again and again as he pounded into me.

"Oh fuck," he panted. "Damn you're so tight baby. Yess...yes...yess," he groaned as he started to move his body faster, fucking me, getting into an even hotter rhythm.

"Oh yes, Joe, give it to me..give it to me," I moaned to him, grasping his thick hair in my hands.

"Baby, baby," he panted. "I'm about to cum, where do you want it?"

"On my face," I said.

"Oh my God, that is so dirty," he said with a grin, looking into my eyes with his bright eyes. He very gently pulled his dick out of me and I kneeled down before him.

I was going to put my hand on his cock, but his was already there and he was jacking off furiously, the eye of his cock ready to shoot it's load on me at any moment. I opened my mouth to talk dirty to him, to encourage him and I was greeted, most pleasantly, with a warm load to my face. I had to shut my eyes so the cum wouldn't sting my eyes. I felt a few hot strands land on my face and then in my mouth. I kept my eyes shut and my mouth open wide, ready for whatever he wanted to do to me. He had so much inside of him. My face was gooey and the inside of my mouth was gooey. I could tell he was done. He suggested I swallow and I did so. I rub my eyes open gently and looked up at him. He pulled up his underwear and pants and zipped and buttoned up. He kneeled in front of me.

"Oh Candy," he said to me, as I began to clean up my face with fingers, sucking the cum off of them. "Baby, you did so good. And look at the way you eat up my cum. That's so sweet. You love a hot load, don't you baby?"

His dirty talk got the best of me and I came right there. I moaned out that I was cumming and fell against his shoulders. He held me as my body shook and trembled. It was the first time I never need to touch myself when I came. We were both out of breath as we held each other. I giggled at the mess on my face. He chuckled too, holding my hand that was on his chest. I had ate up most of his cum that was on my face, but I still felt I needed to clean up before heading back to the hotel.

"Do you have anything I could wipe my face on?" I asked him.

"Sure sweetheart," he said. He stood up and unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off. He kneeled before me again so we could see each other eye-to-eye. Very delicately, he started to wipe up my cum-stained face.

I heard a squeal above me. It was some older woman opening her window on the third floor. "Hey!" she yelled at us. "You two perverts get out of here or else I'm calling the police!"

"We were just leaving!" Joe yelled up at her.

We laughed and with fleeting feet, we did what we needed to do. I pulled my panties and my heels back on. He was about to throw his cum-stained shirt in the dumpster, but I held his arm.

"No, Joe, don't. I want to keep it."

He smiled and handed it to me, "If you want it, doll face, it's all yours. Now let's scoot!"

I giggled and we hopped back into his car, pulling out of the alleyway, heading back to my hotel. Our laughing subsided after a few minutes and we calmed down as we drove along. He took a breath and told me that the next day would be his last day at the lake - he was to board an 11:15 a.m. plane back to Seattle. He asked me if he could we meet again on the beach the next morning at 8 a.m. so we could spend a little more time together. I sadly agreed, knowing this union of ours wouldn't last forever.

Joe changed the subject to fabulous sex we just had. That cheered both of us up and we had a good laugh, since it had been so long since either of us had felt so good. We drove for another twenty minutes or so and ended back up at the hotel. Walking up to front doors of the building, we said good night.

"I'm a little afraid of your parents catching me if I were to walk you right to your bedroom door," he joked.

I nodded and smiled, "It was such a nice evening, Joe. Thank you."

"Don't forget tomorrow, sweetheart, eight a.m."

"I won't forget," I told him.

We leaned in softly to one another for our goodnight kiss. It was so warm, so wet, it made me want to kiss him and stay in his arms forever. We reluctantly split up and I walked inside the hotel, his shirt and my clutch in my hands. I immediately went to the laundry room on the first floor and threw his shirt in, fetching some change from my clutch.

I went back up to my hotel room and took a shower, washing my insides and outs. After the shower I put on my bathrobe and when it was done, I went down to the laundry room and threw Joe's shirt in one of the dryers. I went back upstairs and stood naked in the bathroom, combing my hair and drying it with the blow dryer. When I had first come back in the room, the clock had read 10:21, so technically I still made it by my curfew, which was midnight. Nicole was already fast asleep and so were my parents, I found, as I peeked into their bedroom and found them both knocked out. When it was ready, I retrieved Joe's shirt from the dryer, folded it neatly and put it in my bag, and climbing into my white t-shirt and Snoopy and Woodstock girl-boxers, I fell into bed, exhausted.

The next morning I woke up with a soreness in my pussy. I smiled and prided myself on the fact that I had taken such a big one. I looked at the clock. It was 7:15 and I hurried out of bed, brushing my hair and teeth and throwing on shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed the hotel key and Nicole awoke groggily.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Out. I'll be back soon though. By nine o'clock. He needs to leave early to catch his plane," I said, digging through my purse for a piece of gum.

"Who?"

"Never mind, tell you later," I said with a smile and walked out the door, popping a piece of gum in my mouth.

I took the elevator downstairs and walked to the beach where Joe was waiting for me. At this hour, there was hardly anyone on the beach and I hugged Joe warmly when I reached him. We took off our shoes and walked alone on the sand, talking and getting to know each other better. We would've done it sooner, but it sort of cramped our sex drives. About 45 minutes into our visit, we exchanged all our information so we could keep in touch; home addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers.

Our conversation hit a dead spot and we knew it was time to part. We looked into each other's eyes. There was a hint of excitement and sadness in his and I'm sure the same in mine. He also looked tired and I'm sure I did too from the night before. I pointed it out and he chuckled.

"You're a good girl, Candy," he said to me softly and kissed me on the lips. He pulled his face back from mine and held my hands. "Keep in touch, kiddo."

I nodded and watched him walk away. I remembered the way he had looked last night in front of the hotel, with his shirt off, kissing me good night. It was a sexy thought. I smiled sadly and headed back to the hotel.

For the remainder of the trip I was sucked into spending time with my parents and other relatives and generally didn't have any interest in what they were saying, what was going on in their lives, etc.

All I could think of was Joe. I still felt Joe inside of me. And yet, I knew he was forever departed from me. I wasn't in love with Joe and he wasn't in love with me, but we had had a wonderful time together, and although we had traded our phone numbers and such, I knew deep down in my heart we would never lay eyes on each other or speak to one another again, that this was just a pleasant moment in our lives that we would remember fondly. When I thought of him, and he thought of me, we could only depend on our memories. I guess we were just two ships that passed in the night.

The morning when my family and I were leaving, I began to pack all my belongings into my bag and I came across Joe's white shirt he had let me keep. I fondled it with my hands and unfolded it, pressing it up against my chest. It was quite a bit larger than I was and I knew I would spend many nights sleeping in it.

12