Human Cattle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigitte returned into the game. Kira could feel her playful host actually stroking her pussy with one hand, spreading her lips wide and searching for her ass, harder and harder. Kira groaned in frustration and shame. Here she was servicing her new friends, forced to suck and fuck them and all the while her pussy was getting hotter and hotter. She had never been a voyeur, preferring to be at the center of activities! How could anyone enjoy this? But the outcome was unavoidable...Even though she resisted as much as she could, she was getting off on such a treatment! Marc's cock was still muffling her screams!

- Ugghhh... uuummmppphhh!

She groaned and sucked on Marc's cock as Brigitte continued to massage her sensitive clit, stroking and pinching it in the lewdest manner! Her ass was getting red and really hot from the rain of slaps she was getting. Brigitte seemed tireless! She continued to milk her while Marie Laure and her mother sucked on her sensitive tits. Marc was obviously enjoying her constant sucking. His cock was quivering in her mouth and she could feel his hips beginning to rock and thrust with his hips. His cock was beginning to throb, too. Soon he would reach climax and fill her mouth with his cum. To her utter shame, Kira felt her hips beginning to thrust back to him while she offered her buttocks to Brigitte's slaps.

Kira realized she was going to cum against her will. She was far too aroused to resist any longer. The pressure was building up inside her belly and she was done for! Her cheeks caved in as she sucked harder and faster on Marc's cock. Dan and Kyrhan were clapping their hands to help them keep in rhythm. Kira's hips began to match Brigitte's rhythm as she pushed two fingers into her twat. Marie Laure and Gita just pumped her breasts still harder as her climax was getting nearer. Her grunts only increased Marc's pleasure. Marc's cock quivered in her mouth and stiffened. He stopped moving. Kira could feel the cum jetting through his uretra. Kitty felt his hands lock tightly in her hair and immediately he came, shooting his load deep and full into her throat. She was so completely helpless that she had just two options : either swallow or drown in his sperm. Then Kira's orgasm exploded and took complete control of her body.

She yelped and groaned before starting to shake and tremble with her orgasm. Marie Laure kept nibbling at her tits and this just increased the fire in Kira's pussy. She swallowed Marc's cum as he pulled her face onto his groin. It seemed to last forever but finally Marc began to relax. Kira's body quivered with the force of her mighty orgasm and she slowly slumped back onto the bed, with Marc's cock still deeply embedded in her throat. Marie Laura and Gita released her tits and stood up with a proud smile. Brigitte pulled her fingers out of Kira's pussy and just patted her arse. Kyrhan and Dan wildly applauded the show.

Dan stood up and took Kira in his arms. He carried her to his bedroom and put her lovingly on his bed. He had not enough time to cover her body with a comforter before she was deep asleep. She was completely fucked out, in any meaning of these words. When Dan came back in the lobby, he discovered Kyrhan who had grabbed Brigitte and made her straddle him. She was still protesting, telling him she was too tired but Kyrhan had already impaled her on his huge cock. She was pinned like a butterfly with no hope of escaping her fate! She was facing him and the humps he was giving made her boobs to rub against his muscular chest. Her pleas to be released got more and more interrupted by other demands to be fucked deeper and harder by such a marvelous stallion! Kyrhan was just at the beginning of another wild ride and his mount would be wise to keep strength for the future : Kyrhan could be rather devilish if he cared for!

When Dan entered the room, Kyrhan nodded to him and once again they understood one another just as if their brains were connected. Dan took off his clothes and slid behind Brigitte. Kyrhan grasped her ass cheeks and pulled Brigitte's body towards him. His huge rock hard cock was already planted to half its length in her pussy. He had had no problem entering her as her action with Kira had really aroused her. She had orgasmed repeatedly when she forced Kira to submit to her whims. Her pussy was getting even wetter each time Kyrhan thrust into her slit.

Then she felt Dan's hands on her ass, grabbing her hips. A finger delineated her asshole, spreading it open. Dan applied KY jelly all around it. Immediatelyly she realized what he wanted to do. When she had serviced the rugby team, none of them were as well endowed as Kyrhan and one had used her mouth while the other one explored eother her cunt or her ass hole but now Dan and Kyrhan were obviously planning to sandwich her together, Kyrhan in her pussy and Dan in her ass! God! She didn't know whether she would survive the pounding! She squealed, and tried to escape dan's probing finger by shoving her hips forward. That was just what Kyrhan expected and she skewered herself on his pole by a couple of inches before realizing her error!

As a reflex, she pulled back ti impale herself more completely on Dan's cock! She continued for some time her little dance, forcing them always deeper into her belly. She groaned louder and louder, shaking her long mane around a,d making it fly around but just arousing the two men fucking her. Kyrhan and Dan stopped only when they were at the same time embedded to the balls in her pussy and her ass. Dan threw an inquiring glance to the Prince. Kyrhan nodded and both men pulled out their cocks until only the knob remained inside her. Then they savagely thrust forward, sinking their shafts back deep into Brigitte's holes and slamming their hips against her.

Brigitte screamed at the sudden invasion of her body. The two men held her trapped between them for a moment before pulling out once more. Brigitte had a sob of despair. They made her wait for maybe twenty seconds before slamming their cocks back into her once more. Brigitte was squealing like a wild panther. She had never been filled up so completely and yet her pussy and ass were anxious for more. The erstwhile dominatrix was now burning with desire, hoping to be treated with the same uphand manner as Virginia of Marie Laure. She had dreamed of making Kira a sex addict and she was fast becoming one : when Kyrhan had drawn her to him, her protests were purely rhetorical. She could have tried to evade his prying hands but she had done nothing to elude him, curious of his inventive ideas. She was really enjoying becoming a submissive! It was a pity she was too old to receive hormones : she would have loved to offer a milk filled breast to some thirsty man!

Kyrhan and Dan began to tune their movements, Kyrhan pulling out and then ramming back in just at the moment when Dan was pulling out. Then they would alternate, making her scream loud. These two increased the tempo and began to thrust and pull, faster and faster. Brigitte, caged between them found herself gasping for air as her pleasure and pain blurred progressively. Kyrhan and Dan began to grunt like animals. Their breath became ragged. Kitty could feel their cocks stiffening inside her. She too felt their sperm sprinkling against her internal walls. She shuddered and screamed in response. Cum squirted from them both, filling her pussy and ass as she started to shake and wiggle under the force of a mind boggling climax. The two men held her tightly between them as they emptied their balls into her. Brigitte still shuddered and jumped her, a long time after they had calmed down.

12