Human Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall walked in with a rehearsed indifference to the young woman. "Hello John, hope you've had a nice evening. My meeting completed early and I had nowhere to go. Felt too tired to visit the club, so here I am," he explained.

He made no comment or move that might spoil their game hoping John would keep to the plan. He plonked himself down in a large wingback chair trying to seem relaxed.

"This is my doll, Randall. Say hello, Sir," he told Rose.

"Good evening, Sir," she murmured, looking embarrassed, nevertheless curtsying in keeping with the role. It was easier to sink into the role, as a way of escape, rather than face the awkwardness of explanations.

Randall noted John seemed keen to show her off like a new toy. Perhaps he was thinking of upping the price. While she had her back to him preparing a drink he took a closer look at the so called doll.

She indeed met the specifications outlined a few days ago. The little pink dress was less revealing than most young women wore to a nightclub yet it was alluring. It enhanced the feminine shape with an effect on Randall, leaving him staring at every twist and turn of that wonderful body.

When she bent over to mix drinks the flared light hem bounced to reveal a pair of frilly panties. When she bent over him with a silver tray he couldn't keep his eyes off the ample bosom. He was reminded of John's remark that they were natural and over such a tiny waist, he was right, it looked as though she would topple in the high heels at any moment.

Seeing her relax in their company he thought it time to step into John's role. "Bring me some snacks doll," he ordered.

"What would you like, sir?" she asked quietly, acting as naturally as she had when responding to John.

The evening went quietly enough with the two men trying hard to concentrate on a conversation made difficult from not knowing each other well. John was bored with the game but carried on with the charade. Randall was excited but kept it under control.

Rose retreated into her game beginning to enjoy having two men to serve. She didn't want to be just a maid though. She wanted to experience again the feeling of being just a doll though still unsure what that meant or how to achieve it.

It was getting late so as arranged John made his excuses leaving her with Randall. She looked as though she was about to drop the role and complain, wanting to leave with him. "Be a good doll and look after my friend," he told her and pecked her on the forehead.

"Do you promise to look after my doll, Randall?" he asked. He watched her looking between them, unsure, yet still saying nothing.

"I'll do my best John. The doll can sleep upstairs in the nursery. The bed there is made up ready. I'm afraid there are rather a lot of other dolls left there from when children used it. Do you mind sharing with other dolls?" Randall asked.

John could see her caught in a dilemma, unsure how safe this was yet liking the sound of this new game.

"Do you have time to show doll the room, to see if she likes it?" Randall asked.

A good idea John thought and started to wonder how much preparation had gone into this.

Randall guided them upstairs to show Rose a nursery still decorated in a Victorian style with many original features. A group of large dolls were sat around a small table, in little chairs, having tea.

Trooping back down stairs John knew she was sold on the idea from the look in her eyes. He lightly kissed her cheek and made his escape.

***

"You should have warned me, John!" Rose complained.

John wisely kept quiet on the drive back to town. She had stayed the night but he somehow knew Randall hadn't taken advantage of her. He let her prattle on tuning it out.

He stopped outside her apartment and waited patiently for her to take the hint. He watched her storm off taking little steps in the high heels. In case she looked back or decided to make peace with him he drove off.

Next day he phoned finding she had forgiven him and was even thanked for the nice treat. "I've another treat for you, a better one this time. No I'm not telling," he teased. "All right, all right, I'll tell you part of it," he said. He smiled from intending to tell her part of it all along. The smile was for the part he hadn't told her about. With the phone disconnected he laughed out loud and rubbed his hands together thinking of all the extra cash.

In Johns' name a box was delivered containing tissue paper, clear cellophane, pink ribbons and a designer dress. It was a big flowing flouncy dress any doll would be proud to wear.

The box was far too large for its delivery but John had explained why. There were also clear written instructions for her to follow. Rose squealed and clapped her hands together, skipping around in anticipation. She changed into the dress admiring it from all angles.

The box was a perfect snug fit for a petite doll named Rose in a full flowing pink dress. Not liking the dark she hoped not to be in it for long. The only advantage was she could fantasise while there. The disadvantage was she couldn't play with herself and she had down a lot of that recently.

A clever arrangement meant she could close the lid onto herself from within. She then slipped her feet into slots then her hands into similar holes at the sides. It was these that prevented her from touching herself. It hadn't occurred to her the device and game plot were too sophisticated for John. She was too excited to think it through.

Having hefted the wooden box out of a van Randall spoke his lines with some trepidation. John almost laughed at the absurdity whereas Randall didn't want to frighten the doll. John attitude was off putting but he would be soon gone, either with her or without.

If she didn't take fright or become angry at this twist in the game John would be away. "Oh! This is great at last the present has arrived. I have been waiting for this doll for a long time. Be careful I don't want to break her," Randall said, feeling as wooden as the box.

The conversation seemed ludicrous no different from when they rehearsed it. Although his expectations were greater even Randall felt foolish. If there was no-one in the box he was going to look ridiculous. There were a number of paranoid ideas that had occurred to him as he waited for this weekend. If his friends set him up for a gigantic practical joke he would never be able to set foot into the golf club again.

For the buzz it gave him all this week it was worth what ever happened. If she laughed at him and ran away with John it would have been a near adventure. What was in the damn box? They played out the scene but still she did not appear. Was this good news? Had she fallen asleep? Was she going to jump out to shout and scream when he opened the gift-wrapping?

For a moment he feared she had suffocated while under the clear cellophane until he noticed a slight movement of her rising chest. It was a full pearl white expanse of bosom above the curls of silk, moving silently and delicately. All else was now quiet with him left alone with the sleeping beauty. He knew she was awake.

Tensely waiting for him to make the first move she dared not stir. Hearing his murmurs of appreciation of her beauty it was now obvious that John had delivered her to a stranger. The conversation would have been comical but she wanted to believe it. She wanted to be a doll delivered to an appreciative owner. She had at least worked out that feeling like a doll left her bereft of responsibility for her actions. She could dress as a man wanted and do whatever else a man wanted her to do.

In the box she had to lay there, helpless, dreaming it was part of her game. Pretending to give her to a stranger was exciting and dangerous. All the more exciting because it was dangerous. Wrapped and delivered as a doll she was not in a position to complain. Hearing their story had been stimulating but fear of the unknown heightened the arousal.

With the wooden box lid removed the stranger talked to her the whole time in a calming deep voice telling the doll she was beautiful and would be looked after like a precious gift. All that she wanted to hear was being spoken for the first time. John hadn't bothered himself to play like this.

Lying back in the inner cardboard box she willed herself into being a toy unwrapped by a new owner. She felt him pull the cellophane lid up for his voice to be more clearly heard. She felt the soft tissue paper carefully caressed from around her limp body. Still she lay still unable to respond for it was easier to be just a doll.

"Now I must bring my doll to life, with a kiss," he whispered. "Then I will have a breathing, living doll to play with." Still doubtful, only half believing, he played out the game. This would be the opportunity to find out how committed to it she was.

Rose lay there beginning to tremble. For just two days of naughty behaviour she could stand whatever was to happen. If she enjoyed it, even better, but it was already the start of an exciting weekend to be remembered.

Randall kissed her lips feeling them part, subtle and soft, ready for him.

She felt his tongue gently probe then tenderly lick around her tongue. She dare not respond yet wanting to so much.

He sat up watching her eyes flicker open as though from a deep sleep awakening like a fairy princess. "Don't be alarmed my fairy princess doll. I have bought you to be my doll. I am your new owner and will look after you," he whispered.

At that moment she needed him to hold her in his arms. She felt it to be a most wonderfully romantic moment. As though reading her mind he lifted her from the box and sat back on a sofa. On his lap with arms tightly embracing her they again smooched. This time she responded with, exploring him with her tongue, each taking turns for gentle caresses, exploring each other faces.

"What do you day my princess doll?" he asked.

She hesitated at first unsure how to respond. She was also out of breath. "Thank you, master for buying me, I'm so happy to be your dolly," she cooed breathlessly. "What is my master's pleasure," she smiled. It was easy to say for she felt it with all her heart.

John phoned to ask how they got on. "It went fine. Don't worry I'll send the rest of the money," Randall replied knowing exactly why he phoned. At least the rogue hadn't asked what they were up to.

He walked back to the dressing room set up for his new doll. "Does doll like the outfits?" he asked.

"Doll loves them all, master," she beamed.

He loved the coquettish turn of her head when she spoke. Half turned toward him yet managing to look down in submission. The dress had been removed so she stood in a basque with stockings and suspenders which he had sent to her with the dress. He loved the idea she had dressed in sexy underwear not knowing it was for him. Now she was knowingly dressing for him, whatever he wanted, she would wear it.

There was a wide range of outfits, from expensive silks to the down right slutty. He pulled at the hangers surreptitiously watching her reactions to each one. Out of the corner of his eye a smile was observed and sharp intake of breath was heard. She had a preference after all.

"This will be appropriate this evening. Your master wishes you to wear this doll," he told her. He was using the word doll as many times as possible to reinforce the role but felt she was doing a good job of it on herself.

She hesitated undressing in front of this stranger but bit her lip and repeated silently she was just a doll and had to do as she was told. It didn't matter what she did her owner was responsible.

Completely naked she tried not to be anxious but the emotion soon returned to arousal. She was in a stranger's house naked and helpless, all the more vulnerable for being his doll expected to obey him.

A short while ago she ran a department trusted to make decisions worth millions for a prestigious investment company. This was put firmly out of mind otherwise it wouldn't be possible to be whatever this stranger wanted her to be.

Rose had been delivered as a fantasy princess dolly and he had been her prince charming for a couple of hours. He had purchased her and therefore owned her, so she had to obey him like a good little doll. She had even overheard him telling someone he would send the rest of the money to pay for her. Her owner had said he was very happy with her and the memory of that sent a thrill through her entire body.

She slipped the baby doll night dress over her head letting it float down upon her shoulders. It was trimmed in fluffy pink feathers, completely see-through and finished around her hips. Accepting the panties from him sent a shock like lightening through her hand as they brushed together.

She slid the panties up her long legs feeling another thrill knowing he was admiring and appreciating every movement of her body. They too were completely see-through.

It was important to her to keep masters interested otherwise he might not play with her or even worse might sell her to another master. She didn't want to end up in a charity shop for some filthy old man to buy.

"Why the sad look my beautiful enchanting doll?" he asked.

"Your silly little blond dolly doesn't want to disappoint her master. Please tell your doll what to do to please you she will do anything, simply anything. Your pretty dolly so wants to please her master sooo much. Please master," she whined. Her hips swung from side to side and a finger was stuck into the side her mouth. She affected a lisp attempting to be an adorable little air head doll.

If the team in the office saw her they wouldn't believe it was the same person. Gone was the hard headed efficient miss perfect. No longer was there the woman who expected everyone to jump with answers to impossible questions over impossible deadlines.

"Ooo! They are so lovely master," she whined. She slipped on a pair of slippers also trimmed with matching pink feathery trimmings. She wasn't in the least embarrassed from being dressed like a high class whore. It might have occurred to her if she had been thinking straight that John had taken money as her pimp.

It certainly had occurred to Randall. He meant to get his moneys worth but on seeing how genuinely she behaved in the role confirmed was more than that, much more than an act.

He watched her float around the house getting to know it. She brought him a drink as she had that first evening. Only this time he didn't have to discreetly look down a cleavage for it was all on show and what a show it was. He couldn't help but look at her large breasts. Occasionally he looked at the triangle of fine blonde hair between her legs that gleamed bright as sunshine.

She again stood before him swinging her hips seductively with the triangle of blonde hair flashing and shining through the thin gauze of material. She wanted something and he hoped it was what he too needed.

Rose couldn't wait any longer. "Does master a have present in his pocket for his dolly? A big hard present?" she asked, with a cute giggle. Her breathing became deep and rapid. A wet finger worked in and out of her mouth in an unconscious yet all the more seductive show.

"Get on the floor and you can unwrap your present my naughty doll," he told her.

She crawled over to him almost drooling over the though of being a naughty dolly being used by her master. She needed no encouragement to unzip the fly of his trousers and he needed no encouragement to be ready for her.

She dribbled over his cock and licked the wetness over its head down, its sides to his balls. She slurped over its head but restrained the impulse to suck it into her mouth. She looked up at him through long eyelashes with an enquiring look.

He studied every moment with absolute relish, feeling every touch of her tongue on his throbbing cock. Her small soft hands made him look bigger and harder, enhancing his pleasure almost bursting point before she had properly begun.

He realised she was waiting for permission to take her present but unable to speak he nodded consent. He watched the small mouth open wide, the perfectly shaped lips form an O, and tensed his whole body. The feel of those soft lips wrapped around his cock was wonderful.

A hand was toying with his balls, the other gripping the base of his penis helping to hold him back. He watched the full-some lips smother his cock. Over the head and down the shaft they engulfed him. Up came her head slowly letting go putting pressure on it and sucking hard.

Down again slowly maybe slightly faster but he was too carried away to notice. This time she had taken a deep breath and was pushing it into her throat. Without success she raised her head for another deep pull of air. This time she managed the fat of swallowing his cock.

Again her head bobbed over him and he was amazed to see all of his cock taken down her throat. The grip was tight the suction mighty and on this bob of her head she sucked in one sharp lungful of air after another before plunging down once more.

"Stop!" he whispered. He tried again but failed to utter a sound. She hadn't heard him so carried away was she and he couldn't summon the will power to stop her. She looked so perfect as though made to be there on the end of his cock. He was fighting with the need to take her pussy but gave in to her succulent ministrations.

He pushed forward into her face with the wonderful life changing feeling of spurting cum. He watched the spasms of his cock busy in her mouth, spurting strings of sperm. He no longer cared it was her face he was fucking rather than her cunt. It was an animal need to orgasm that took over.

Feeling the telltale spasms she pushed back with both hands on his knees, just far enough that he didn't shoot down her throat. At the same time an orgasm overtook her senses. She became rock still only her mouth gently, reflexively, sucking on his cock like a teat.

Bathing in the warm glow of a deep orgasm she recovered just enough to kneel upright and became aware of her masters load filling her mouth. The salty taste was hardly noticeable and completely blown away by a feeling of fulfilment. The orgasm left her feeling replete; satisfied with the world and everything in it, especially with her role in life.

Randall became aware of her kneeling before him not knowing how long she had been waiting. A serene look on her face was replaced by a contented smile on seeing his eyes open. She opened her mouth to show her master his precious sperm. He nodded and she made a show of swallowing it.

He leaned forward and pulled her up off the floor onto his lap where he cuddled her holding on tight. She rolled herself up needing to be swaddled by her master, to be completely and safely enwrapped in his arms.

Randall watched television unable to concentrate on the screen. Occasionally he would stroke dolls hair and pet her where she sat on the floor at his feet.

She looked up at him admiring her master, knowing this weekend would be just so wonderful it threatened to overwhelm her. Her heart beat strongly in her bosom with the thought that she had at last a master who could give her what she wanted. She was his doll ready to be played with without responsibility or recriminations, whatever she did, whatever he wanted her to do with her.

She hoped he would want to play this game again sometime and with this in mind determined to play it out to her best ability so as not to disappoint him. If he wanted to test her resolve with something distasteful she would comply as a doll only could. She set her mind to it. She would be his compliant doll for the whole weekend. She rested contentedly at his feet looking forward to carrying out whatever her owner desired.

12