Human Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more he read the more he wondered how involved she had been. Had she tried it on or just seen it demonstrated? Either way it could have brought out something from her subconscious that needed expressing. He wondered if she needed to be a doll like the one propped up on the sofa last night or was the need more generalised.

He would soon find out when she prepared herself for him and came downstairs.

She appeared in the doorway looking nervous. This wasn't the same doll from this morning or last night. The doll was a slut. The way she sashayed across the floor toward him, swaying her hips, was enough to answer the question. This doll could be dressed to become anything he desired.

"Well, slut doll, you have taken your time. What have you got to say to your owner," he asked.

"Amy slut is sorry to keep master waiting," she said, through deep red lips. Her hair was teased out forming a blond cloud around her head.

She was trying to act as a slutty air head, only just making it, so he would have to help her along. "Bend over the desk for a punishment," he demanded.

Bent over before him she hiked up the short dress to reveal a bare ass. He slapped it a couple of times and found she was already, wet so his doll was enjoying the role as he suspected.

"Thanks master, Amy slut doll deserved a punishment for displeasing master. May Amy ask permission, master?" she said. Her voice had changed from the little innocent squeak to a more husky sensual sound.

He looked at her seeing a difference in stance too, as she seemed to grow into this new role. It was the first time she had initiated a conversation too. He nodded assent.

"Amy doll must pleasure master, please," she cooed. "To make up for being a naughty slut doll," she added, while swinging her hips from side to side. She was looking at him hungrily with seduction in her eyes.

Again he nodded wondering what she had in mind.

She got on hands and knees to crawl under the oak desk. It was a big leather topped desk but there was little room in the knee well for a woman in a tight dress. She managed to back in and looked up at him expectantly.

"Master can carry on working, please, master," she whined.

He let her unzip the trousers and pull his cock out while wondering how on earth he would be able to work like this. It would be sad if he was ever to work while she sucked and licked his cock.

Rose noisily licked its full length before sucking it into her mouth. She was unsure how a slut should behave but this was a start. She fully intended to seduce him at every opportunity.

***

It was early evening and the weekend was almost over. The slut costume was interesting but he had soon given in and made her change into something more modest to cool her down. Telling her to be a certain kind of doll worked but the costume helped get her into the role.

"Come on doll its time to put you away for a little while," he said.

The wooden box she had been delivered in was in a spare room. Inside it was soft packaging with a cardboard box embedded. She again stepped in dressed as a nice obedient dolly in a frilly frock. He helped place her limbs, pushing in the petticoats until tucked inside like an inanimate doll.

He slid the stiff cardboard over her legs and arms fixing her in place. Next was the cardboard lid with a cellophane insert where she looked out with vacant eyes. Last of all was the wooden lid to be screwed in place.

It was almost a relief to be free of the intense play. A whole weekend of playing sex games was so very demanding. Something he could get use to though. He chuckled at the thought. He hadn't had a chance to teach her to deep throat either. When she was dressed as a slut it would have been the ideal time but she hadn't given him a chance to rest.

***

She almost didn't want to be delivered back home. Rose knew it all had to come to an end. Even the vacation would end for the boring routine of work to begin again. That thought brought her back to being Rose. It was difficult to shake off the Amy role and so she subsided into it for a moment or two.

It was nice to let go without responsibilities but that wasn't real life. John had introduced her to a stranger then delivered her to him for a weekend of games. He hadn't asked her if she wanted to but had guessed right, so she forgave him.

She thought about John remembering she had tried to buy his cooperation with gifts. He was that sort of guy. He had shown her off to this man and he must have approved of her so John gave her to him. Gave? Damn! He had sold her to a stranger for a weekend of sex!

That made him her pimp, making her into a fucking prostitute! She hoped he had charged a lot. She suddenly remembered being paid for a blow job in that party costume shop. "Oh! Shit!" she exhaled. "Have I sunk so low just to satisfy this deviant craving? I'm so hungry to play at being a doll I'm willing to prostitute myself!"

"What's next? Is John going to deliver me to someone else? Bastard!" she exclaimed on realising the thought was exciting her even more. Without thinking both hands reached for her sex. "Fucking bastard!" she exclaimed again, on remembering her limbs were fixed in place.

She tried to squeeze her thighs together, the only option open to her. The folds of the dress were in the way preventing any kind of help with the frustration. With a deep breath she lay back and thumped the inside of the cardboard box. The restricted movement meant it was just a light blow but then no-one could hear her in there even if she screamed.

Her thoughts drifted back over every sex game enjoyed, with the dreadful thought that she would even pay him to experience another passionate weekend like that. There was no choice, she just had to wait and see what was to become of her. She calmed down a little with a calming yoga meditation.

Rose wondered what it might be like to live the rest of her life being delivered to one owner after another. Having a stranger unwrap her and learning to serve a new owner would be demanding. She had subsumed her previous life effectively in just one weekend to become a living doll, so what might happen to her after a few weeks, or months? After years of being a living doll she might never be able to go back, not even remember a previous existence.

A little gasp escaped her lips as she realised this thought wasn't frightening and didn't bring forth a determination to fight it. At last she knew how vulnerable she was, that deep inside she would accept it.

***

A sound woke her. Rose was so exhausted the delivery of her box hadn't roused her. Without warning, unable to prepare herself she was being un-wrapped by a new owner.

Rose told herself not to be silly. Even John couldn't possibly kidnap her into prostitution. He had low morals but she would be missed by those in her department and her boss. She couldn't think of anyone else for she had worked long hours and too many weekends to keep close contact with friends.

The lid was removed flooding bright light over her. Blinking to get her sight back she managed to work out this wasn't her apartment and the dark silhouette of a man wasn't John.

She screwed up her eyes in fright. The nightmare she had played out in her mind was becoming a reality. The man picked her up in his arms and laid her on the floor.

She had worked out what would happen to her if she didn't fight to retain her personality. She would become a compliant sex doll, pandering to a man's fantasies, when John sold her for a weekend of debauchery. It didn't matter what kind of doll the stranger wanted her to be, deep down, she would know she was just a whore doll.

If she didn't make a stand now she would be condemned to a lifetime as a mindless doll. The terrible thing was a powerful force inside was draining her will to fight it.

"Come to life my Amy doll," Randall said. He watched her eyes flicker open. She had obviously been in a deep sleep, even a trance. She had been in there over night and Monday morning while he was away for some hours. It was no wonder she was so disorientated.

He stroked her hair and face with delicate touches not wishing to startle her.

"Your master has made arrangements for you to stay. This is Amy doll's new home now," he informed her.

It had been easier than he first thought. A resignation email from her computer had been accepted by the corporation. A text to a few friends had elicited good luck wishes in her new career.

As far as anyone was concerned, she was on her way to Hong Kong and a new job. The apartment lease had been relinquished and her belongings were to be crated up and delivered into storage. He would take his time sorting what should be kept or disposed of.

"Oh master, thank you, master," Amy whispered in gratitude. Her master had saved her from becoming a whore doll, passed from stranger to stranger. She would try hard to please her owner, throwing every thing she had into becoming his perfect doll.

"Lay still for a moment. Take deep breaths," he told her. He arranged the dress and limbs taking in her subtle doll like beauty.

Randall now owned the doll for ever and would carefully look after it. He would mould it into a perfect human doll. Once it was able to stand he would have it dress in a more suitable outfit. There were several all in one doll suits in the wardrobe. They would help it get into the role of being a permanent living doll.

12