Human Pet Zoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men didn't go to the locker room, but instead were guided to smaller rooms, each equipped with the park's official mermaid fishing gear. The men smiled, as they settled into their private rooms, and tied the lures to their poles, and dropped them into the tank via a hole in the floor.

Sarah and Melody saw the lures, or dildos, dropping into the tank where they were, and suddenly were overcome with a desire to put them into their mouths, and suck on them. Sarah picked one up, and stuck it into her mouth. Melody had likewise done the same thing to the other dildo.

The mermaids didn't know it, but the liquid they swam in contained part of a sexual arousal pheromone that would be activated by the proximity of the dildo, which was coated with the other part. When the dildo and liquid met, the mermaids near the dildos would become unable to stop themselves from sticking a dildo into their mouths. Once it was in, the snare was activated.

Sarah sucked on her dildo eagerly, until she felt a pressure on her neck. She looked down just in time to see the ends of a collar click close around her neck, trapping the dildo within her mouth. Melody was likewise being collared. Both mermaids then felt the collars being pulled up, and they had no choice but to be hauled up with them.

In their rooms, the men smiled as they hauled in their catch. Both men had watched the previous performance, and each wanted to get Sarah, but both had plans for which ever mermaid they had snared.

Sarah found herself in a room with a strong but shy man within. He pulled her up into the room, and sat down, before pulling her over his lap, her tailed ass pointing to the ceiling. Sarah squirmed in her tail, causing her butt to wiggle. Suddenly, she felt a rush of air, and felt the impact as his hand made contact with her bottom.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Sarah squirmed and wiggled on the man's lap as he spanked her tail with a passion. Her ass felt warm, but not in any unusual discomfort. She slowly accepted her place, and sank into his lap, her bottom continuing to be spanked by her fisherman.

Melody was in the other room, her fisherman had her suspended by her tail upside down, and was rubbing her pussy with his fingers. She was thrashing as she was rubbed to orgasm over and over, mewing around the dildo still in her mouth.

Sarah's fisherman got tired of spanking Sarah on her tail, and dumped her onto her back at his feet. Sarah could see the bulge in the man's pants, but she wasn't prepared for how she was going to be fucked in her tail. Sarah felt the fisherman lift her tail up, after unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard cock. Sarah squirmed as he lined up his cock with her pussy, and then squirmed as he rammed into her. The tail had the effect of holding her legs together, making her pussy squeeze onto the cock in her more, heightening her feelings and stimulation.

Melody was likewise being fucked by her own fisherman, but he had her on her belly, and was ramming into her helpless pussy from above. Melody squirmed on her belly, but her fisherman had bound her hands behind her back, making her helpless.

Both mermaids came buckets as their fishermen used them for their pleasure, then they squealed as they were dumped down a tube and splashed back into the pool, their pussies dribbling the men's cum into the water around them. Sarah hugged Melody before swimming back up to the locker room, and changed into her clothes, before walking back down to the observation deck. She waved at Melody, and smiled as Melody waved back, before she went back to teasing the guests. Sarah walked out to the tour coach, and joined another group, heading out to their next stop, a farm setting.

Chapter 11: The Cows

Sarah and the tour group next found themselves at a farm, watching some of the most unusual play they had seen before. Sarah had already seen the ponygirls barn, but the barn next to it surprised her. Within its walls, women were colored like cows, and were forced to kneel within stocks, as suction cups on their nipples tormented them. Occasionally, the cow women would moo in delight as they gave their milk to the machine, or they would wiggle their ass, as a guest would finger their pussies.

Sarah, ever curious now, decided to play with a cow herself. She walked down the row, and selected one with some huge tits, who appeared to be her age. Sarah smiled, and walked behind the cow girl, and examined her more closely.

Eve saw the guest begin inspecting her, and wiggled her ass excitedly. It had been a week since someone had seriously toyed with her, and she was eager to cum. Eve had been recruited to the cow women barn after the staff had seen her DD cup tits, and her sensitive nipples. She had been dipped into a hair removal gel, and then spent the next three hours being colored. Her body was now a bright white, with black spots on it spread out in a random fashion. Her face had been colored too, but her breasts and pussy had been left their natural color. When she was done, Eve found herself being led into the barn, and guided to a milking stand. Her head had been placed in a stockade, followed by her wrists and ankles, effectively trapping her there till someone released her. The barn staffer moved up the line, teasing each cow girl's nipples, before picking up the milking machine cups, and placing them over the cow girl's nipples. Then the worker left, and the machines began their steady sucking on the helpless cow girl's nipples.

Sarah squirmed as she watched her chosen cow girl's breasts being sucked on by the machine. She also could smell and see the girl's arousal, and decided it was time to make the cow girl moo in delight. Sarah smiled and began using her finger to trace the folds of the helpless cow girl's pussy. She smiled as she saw her cow squirm and begin wiggling her ass in pleasure.

Eve was delighted. She was going to get to cum today. She wiggled her hips, and mooed softly with her rising passion. Her pussy was already beginning to drip her honey, and her tormentor hadn't even started.

Sarah smiled as she tormented the cow girl kneeling before her. She brought the helpless slave to the brink, and then mercilessly stopped her tormenting, only to start over. She smiled as she listened to the desperate mooing of the cow girl. She delighted in the way she kept wiggling her hips, desperate to get over the edge. But Sarah was an expert on keeping a girl on the edge without pushing her over, and this little cow hadn't done anything to make Sarah want to push her over the edge.

Sarah tired after watching the cow girl squirm and moo for more than an hour, but she was bored, and decided to continue on to other parts of the farm. She smiled and turned back one last time, to see the cow girl mooing at her with desperate need in her eyes, only to see Sarah smile back at her and wave.

Chapter 12: The Chicken Coop

Sarah walked down a path from the barn, and caught sight of a most unusual enclosure ahead. Within, women were clucking like chickens, and a few were squatting and had intense looks on their faces. Sarah watched, curious, when she saw one of the chicken girls lay an egg. It took Sarah a few moments to realize what she had seen, but as she tried to gather her thoughts, sure enough, another chicken girl had laid her own egg.

Sarah was curious, and watched the pens for a few moments more. A girl dressed like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz came by, and collected the eggs in her basket, or occasionally would reach down to one of the chicken girls, and give something a pump. Sarah watched as she worked, seeing her inserting a small white ball into a chicken girl, then move on, while the chicken girl became focused on laying an egg.

Sarah was getting curious, and decided it was time to try something new. She walked over to the girl, and asked what was going on.

"Oh, Hi. I am just collecting the eggs these chickens lay. They can sometimes lay a lot of eggs, if they work on it."

"Um, this may sound weird, but how does a girl lay an egg?"

"Would you like to try? It is a lot easier to do it, than to try to get an explanation."

"Um, ok...why not?"

Sarah blushed as the girl helped her out of her skirt and panties, and had her kneel down. Sarah felt the girl tickle her pussy a little, before she inserted a small white ball into her pussy. Sarah wasn't sure what to make of it, until she felt the ball begin to inflate. Sarah squirmed as the girl pumped up the egg. Once, twice, three times, and then a fourth, the girl inflated the egg. Sarah felt like she had a beach ball in her pussy.

"There you go. Now just use your muscles, and you can lay your egg dear. I'll check on you in a few minutes."

Sarah looked at the girl with a surprised look on her face, but she focused on contracting and pushing with her pussy muscles, and she felt the egg within her start to move. Slowly, but with concentration, Sarah made the egg move, until finally she felt it slide out her pussy. Sarah blushed, but decided it wasn't her thing, so she dressed herself, and decided to move on before the evil Dorothy could return and re-egg her.

Chapter 13: The Pound

Sarah had no trouble identifying the next building. She could hear the barking and whimpering from within, and knew she was hearing dogs. She opened the door, and was not surprised to find herself surrounded by dog girls. She loved their outfits, and was so happy to find so many happy little puppy girls near her.

The puppy girls each were wearing a rubber skin tight suit, which covered them from head to toe. The suits forced the girls to crawl around on their knees and elbows, and each suit was colored to match different breeds, although the predominant breeds were Dalmatians or the basic rubber colors of Black, Brown, and White.

Sarah smiled as she made her way thru the small pack of dog girls, and towards a reception desk. Behind it, she saw a sign:

All Puppies within the next room have asked to be sold for a period of not less than 3 years. Anyone who wishes to buy one of these puppies needs to allow for an inspection of their homes to be conducted, to ensure the puppy girl's comfort, and for the installation of certain security and safety devices.

Anyone wishing to join the adoption program as a puppy, be forewarned. Once in the suit, there is no escape until the adoption is complete, or until a time of release is specified.

Sarah was intrigued. She knew that human puppies were out there on the streets sometimes, but always it seemed, they created a huge fuss for neighbors or for some town busy body. But when she had seen the puppies on the street, the dog girls themselves seemed to be having the times of their lives. Sarah was most definitely curious, but she wasn't sure she wanted to wear the suit just yet.

"Can I help you, Miss?"

"Oh, yes please. I was wondering, if I could adopt my own puppy girl slave?"

"Of course, miss. Please fill out this form, and give us a thumb scan, so we may enter your home, and inspect it. Do you think you may be tempted to put on a suit too, if there was someone or something to take care of you?"

Sarah thought about her answer for a moment, and then nodded. "Yes, I may be tempted into a suit, although I am not sure if I would want to remain in it. But if the house was computerized, and I was sure both I and the puppy were safe, I might just have the house suit me for a time period. But mostly, I see the house computer helping me to take care of my lovely puppy girl."

"Of course miss. Why don't we let you pick one you like now, and she can come home with you to the cottage? We will also send a spare suit to the cottage as well, and your maid can suit you, if you desire, until it is time to leave us here?"

"Ok, why not."

Sarah followed the staff girl into the adoption kennels, and went to one of the cages. Within, Sarah found herself looking at a familiar face, hidden behind a puppy mask.

"Well, look who I found, a little puppy girl named Sparkle. Or should I say, a girl in a puppy suit, who used to be called Cindy. And weren't you the one telling me you wouldn't be a puppy girl? Guess you changed your mind, humm."

Sarah and Cindy had been best friends in school together. But when the school had started using human pet slave girls as mascots, Cindy had been a little too critical of the policy of making the lowest grade report card girl the mascot. It didn't help that she had the lowest grades on the squad, and soon found herself in the humiliating Lioness costume, being forced to crawl around and roar like an animal. After school ended, Cindy had disappeared, and it was rumored she had left to go to a different school. Now Sarah was looking at her, helplessly bound and dependant, in her own puppy suit. Sarah took the leash and clipped it to the collar around Sparkle's neck, and led the helpless puppy girl out of the kennel.

"Now Sparkle, it is time to take you home with me. You're going to be my new puppy girl."

Sarah led Sparkle out of the kennels, and picked her up and placed her into the back kennels of the tour coach, before sitting up in the passenger section, for the ride back to the cottage.

Chapter 14: Returning to Civilization

Sarah and Sparkle dismounted from the coach at the cottage Sarah had booked. Sophie came out, and collected some packages from the luggage compartment of the coach, and helped her Mistress lead her new puppy into the house. Sophie knew what was in the boxes, since she had seen other girls after their return from the kennels. Still, Sophie had hoped her Miss might turn out different.

"Sophie, my puppy has had a tiring trip, I am sure. Please get her a bowl of water and food, and make her comfortable. Once she has had her fill, please put her into the kennel cage, and come up to my room for a few minutes."

"Yes Miss, right away."

Sarah had gotten the impression Sophie knew something she didn't know, and decided before she went too far, she had better ask the helpful maid what she wasn't telling her. And what better way to learn, than to ask.

Sophie entered her guest's room, and curtsied to her. Sarah smiled, and waved the maid to a seat.

"Sophie, I saw the look in your eyes when I brought Sparkle home with me. I know there is something your not telling me, and I want you tell me now, what that something is."

Sophie sat stoically, but decided in her heart she couldn't disobey an order. She sighed, and began her story.

"I wasn't always a maid, Miss. I once had the honor of being a guest, just like you. However, I ran afoul of some of the rules, and tried some things apparently that tagged me as a true submissive. Well, the night of my departure, my maid drugged my food, and when I awoke, I was dressed in a maid's uniform. My mind had be reprogrammed, and it was now my duty to be the maid, and serve the guests who came. When I found someone I deemed to be truly submissive, I was under orders to make them into their true selves. In your case Miss, I was undecided, until I saw Sparkle and the extra suit box. Now I know you're a submissive at heart miss, and I must carry out my orders. But, since you asked me, I will do something rare, and that is, ask you what you would like to be turned into."

Sarah was stunned. She hadn't expected this level of organization, nor had she suspected the honesty in Sophie's brief story. Still, the question Sophie had posed to her put her into a difficult position. Sarah had always wanted to be a ponygirl, and she loved the time Sophie had spent putting her into her own fantasy. But her mind also thought of Sparkle, and of Sophie herself. Sarah had grown fond of these two girls, one from school, the other from her time here. Now, however, it seemed she had to make a decision, on what to do with her life.

"Sophie, this is what I want you to do..."

Epilogue:

"Good Morning, Miss Sophie, and Miss Sarah. The time is 8:00 am, and the weather report is sunny. It would be a good day for a pony ride in the country. House efficiency is at 99%, and all systems are ready for vocal commands."

Sarah stretched out in her bed, and felt her partner stir next to her. She smiled as she heard the computer's voice tell her of the forecast, and she smiled as she thought of her day. It had been a year since she had told Sophie of her plans, and sure enough, she had managed to make it home safely, with her friends.

Sparkle was curled up at the foot of their bed, her mind too far gone in her puppy life to be brought back. So she had to remain as their loving and devoted puppy slave. But, Sarah hadn't forgotten about her, or about the suit. A month after her return, she had Sophie put her into the spare suit, and lived a week as Sparkle's fuck mate. Sophie had fitted her with a dildo, and Sarah whimpered as Sparkle mounted her back and thrust the dildo into Sarah's pussy, fucking her like a bitch in heat. Sarah had whimpered and quivered as she came under Sparkle's thrusting, spilling her pussy juices to the delight of Sophie. The next week, Sarah was fucking Sparkle with the dildo, and Sparkle was likewise cumming buckets. Both puppies fucked each other for a month, before Sophie took Sarah out of the suit.

Sophie had spent the next month making Sarah's house into a computerized modern slavers house. She had installed all sorts of toys and devices the computer core could control, all run on a girl's pussy juice. Once the house was ready, Sarah took her pleasure in stripping Sophie out of her maid's uniform, and putting her into the power booth. Sarah sat Sophie down in the padded chair, and slipped a dildo into her pussy, and connected some leads to her nipples, before closing the panel, leaving Sophie to the mercy of the computer. All month, Sophie squirmed and came from the merciless teasing the computer did to her body. By the time Sarah took Sophie out, the power supply to the house had been charged for the next year.

Now it was Sarah's turn to experience Sophie's torment. Sophie smiled as Sarah emerged from the shower. Sophie pointed to the back yard, and Sarah nodded before walking down to the stable out back. Sophie took her time, dressing herself in her riding mistress outfit, before feeding Sparkle. Sophie came into the stable, to find Sarah standing between the posts, her wrists and ankles spread wide, awaiting her Mistress. Yes, Sophie was going to enjoy Sarah's wiggling tail and bouncing breasts again, as she watched her ponygirl prance and pull her cart around town. The neighbors already had begun working on their own stables as well. Ponygirls and pet girls were here to stay.