Human Sexuality in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers

"You see how turned on I am?" she asked as I bent my knees to position my cock to her lips. "I think that is so disgusting. I look like a slut."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Look at my clit! It's so obvious! It practically screams 'I'm horny! I want to be touched! I want an orgasm!' It makes me look wanton," she said.

"It makes you look sexy," I said.

"But none of my sisters have a clit that sticks out like that, and neither do any of my girlfriends," she argued.

Her pussy opened easily for me, and my cock slid in without resistance. She was very tight but well lubricated, so I was able to push the diaphragm all the way in. If it weren't for the ten layers of latex on my cock, I would have blown another wad while in her. Still, I could feel the heat and pressure from her vagina as my cock became fully embedded in her. I continued to push into her until I was sure it would go no further.

With my hips pressed against her groin, my face was almost next to hers. She whispered in my ear, "Stroke in and out a few times, would you please?"

I did as she asked, and on the fourth stroke, she had an orgasm. Her groin slammed against me, and I watched as her stomach muscles tightened and relaxed about five times. Her face and upper chest flushed a deep crimson, and her breathing became labored. I held myself still as her own bucking caused my cock to pump in and out.

Finally she came down, and we paused for a second for her to recover. Janice shook her head as if to shake herself back awake, and the bun in her hair came loose. That's when I found out that she had really long hair. It was beautiful, too. Her slick black hair was thick and straight, although a bit wavy after being wrapped up in the bun. It hung down over her shoulders to about six inches below her breasts. She looked so sexy, I thought I was going to cum just looking at her.

We brought ourselves to attention in front of the two monitors, and they dismissed us. Both of them had big grins on their faces, and the sister was writing something on her clipboard.

As we were walking away, I heard the sister say, apparently thinking we couldn't hear, "Okay, I'm ready. After that little scene, you can do me, but hurry up. We can't afford to be caught."

"Damn, that was hot!" Janice said as we rounded a corner. "I guess my commitment to avoid penetration for a while has been busted. I have to admit, though, it was wonderful. Doing it in front of those two back there only made it that much more erotic."

"It was pretty hot for me, too," I agreed, "except that with all these rubbers on my dick, I couldn't feel it very well."

"Maybe when we're done with these silly tasks, I'll let you fuck me proper," Janice said with a smile. "That is if you aren't worn out by then."

"I'll do my best to be there for you," I said, grinning back.

After we walked for a while, Janice asked, "So, what is it that you look for in a woman? You know, what would you want?"

"I guess there's a fantasy woman and there's a real woman," I said, thinking as I spoke. "The fantasy woman is something I'm not sure exists, though getting to know you is making me less sure that's true. The real woman is what I think is truly possible. I'm hoping that after going to this college for a while, I'll find the fantasy woman and real woman can be one and the same."

"Okay, so tell me the description of the fantasy woman," Janice said.

"I guess she'd be pretty, at least pretty to me," I began. "I've found that some women other guys find attractive aren't always ones I would choose. The women I find attractive are usually in good shape, not skinny and not overweight, but healthy so we can do energetic things together. I like a pretty face and long hair, but I think all guys like that."

"Uh, huh," Janice grunted. "So, what about her personality? Do you care about that?"

I could sense some attitude, and I was sure she was thinking that I was just like all men and only interested in the body.

"Actually, the personality is more important than anything. Of course I'd like her to be in generally decent shape, but I want her to be real open-minded. I want to have fun with her, and I want her to be willing to do things. I've read about guys who dated girls that loved to dress provocatively and sometime even expose themselves inadvertently. One of my big fantasies is to go out on a date with a pretty girl who wore really sexy, revealing clothes. In these fantasies, she often exposes herself to others while acting as if she didn't realize it."

"Wouldn't that embarrass you? You know, wouldn't it bother you to have other people seeing the body parts of your date that are normally private for you?" Janice asked.

"Not at all!" I exclaimed. "As a matter of fact, I'd be thinking, 'Eat your heart out, people! She's going home with me, and we're going to have some really hot sex.' I'd be working up to a really great orgasm all evening long."

"I'm really looking forward to our first date, Greg," Janice said with a big grin. "I hope I don't go too overboard, but I'm planning on really pushing the envelope with you. Based on everything you've said, it will only make going home with you afterwards that much better."

We arrived at the main park just as another couple was headed back into the woods. It looked like they had just accomplished the task that we did first. The girl was pretty flat-chested, but she had really big, red nipples. She was also shaved bald, which kind of intrigued me. It just made her look that much more naked and exposed.

The guy was pretty well hung, but he was flaccid. Janice and I looked at each other with a knowing look; both recognizing he would lose points for that.

Again we reported at attention, and again Winter came to me to remove my items.

"Hmm, had a little too much fun on this one, did we?" she said with a grin as she slipped the condoms off in one swoop. I guess my sperm made the whole mess rather slimy, and it slipped off easily.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

"Hey, wormette!" Winter yelled to Janice. "Get over here and clean up your partner."

Without hesitation, Janice dropped to her knees in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth. I couldn't believe she was so willing to eat my cum, but she didn't even hesitate. By the time she had cleaned me up, I was on the verge of another orgasm. It was everything I could do to keep it from happening.

We stood at attention, and the brother ripped off the map and taped another to Janice's chest.

Task 3 ------

After we were back in the woods, I asked Janice, "Doesn't that ripping of the duct tape off your chest hurt?"

"Actually, it's not that bad. They must be using some kind of tape that comes off easily; or else it could be that I'm sweating and it is just about to come off anyway."

"Well, I noticed you're a bit pink where the old tape was, and I was concerned," I said.

She looked down at herself and then said, "Oh, that isn't bad. I'm so pale that even the most minor irritations look bad."

As we walked through the woods this time, we actually talked about things other than sex. I found out she has one older sister and a younger sister. Her family was very strict with all of them, and it is doubtful that her older sister has gone on a date even though she's in college. Janice did not want to be like her.

We talked about the music we liked and the activities we enjoyed. She really enjoyed dancing, but the only guy with whom she's ever danced was her father. She'd really like to dance with a guy her own age.

"How about a nude dance," I asked playfully.

"What? You mean dance in the nude?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah. I read a story one time about a fraternity that had an annual nude dance," I explained. "It was probably fiction, but the idea really turned me on. They'd invite the sorority over, and everyone would get naked and dance."

"Ooh, I like the sounds of that," Janice said. "I wonder what it would be like to be dancing so close to a guy that his penis was embedded in my pussy while we danced around the floor."

Well, that got my drooping hard-on back to full-bore. "Maybe we can do it sometime and find out."

I also learned that Janice, like most women, liked chick-flicks. She wasn't into the action- packed movies I liked, but we did have one common interest.

"I once saw an X-rated movie," Janice said in a confidential tone. "I only saw about ten minutes of it, but it was so erotic. I think the movie was really old. One of my girlfriends found it in her garage. It showed a bunch of people in a theater watching this man and woman having sex on stage. After the guy had a climax, the actors dragged the front row of the audience on stage and started having sex with them. In a few minutes, everyone in the theater was on stage having sex. It was so erotic, I thought I was going to burst."

"Now, that's something I'd like to do sometime," I said. "I would love to reach the point where I could have sex on stage."

"Oh, me, too," she agreed.

Our next task turned out to be really strange. Janice was supposed to put as many elastic hair bands on me as she could. These are the cloth elastic bands that women use to hold their hair in a ponytail.

This time, after putting about five on my cock, I told her I wouldn't be able to hold back if she put another on. I was so turned on with her using her mouth to roll these elastic bands down my shaft, I was right on the edge. I couldn't believe how close to the edge I was. How many orgasms in one day could I do? I had always believed maybe two, one in the morning and one in the evening. I was now thinking I could have one every twenty minutes or so.

"If I'm careful, do you think you can hold out?" Janice asked.

"Not if you touch my dick!" I groaned. "I doubt you could stretch one of those things enough to keep from touching the head of my cock, and right now, if you just breathe on it, you could set me off."

Janice thought for a moment and then came up with an idea. To keep from making me cum, she decided to extend the requirement. "It doesn't say that I'm only supposed to put them on your cock," she said. "It just says as many as I can put on. Maybe I should put them other places, as well."

She managed to loop a couple over each ear, and she impressed me as she put four around my scrotum. That's when I learned about another very sensitive spot on my body that I wasn't aware of; just behind my balls. I had to warn her to avoid touching me there with her tongue. Putting the elastic bands on my nut-sack turned out to be quite erotic, as she had to suck my balls into her mouth to manipulate the elastic band over it with her tongue.

With the break that my cock received from her attention, she was able to put ten more elastic bands onto my hard-on. She was very careful to push them down quickly and avoid touching my glans any more than necessary with her tongue or lips. It helped a little, but I was still just about to spew when she finished.

Now it was my turn to put elastic bands on her. The table was cluttered with small, rubber bands. They looked like the ones used by people with braces on their teeth. I had to think a bit to figure out how I was going to put these on her and where.

That's when I learned that Janice has very sensitive nipples. She shuddered with little orgasms as I put the little rubber bands on her stiff, extended nipples. I was quite surprised that I was able to get seven on each of them, but I think Janice was in climax heaven the entire time.

Then I had an idea. "Hey, if you can put elastic bands on my ears and balls, maybe I can put some on your clit."

"Oh, God!" she gasped. "You're right, but I don't know how much I can take."

"It's okay," I encouraged her. "You can have as many orgasms as you want. As long as you keep your nipples and clit erect, we should do just fine."

Sure enough, she had an explosive orgasm as I was trying to put the first rubber band on her clit. I had to suck her little nub into my mouth and hold it still as I rolled the rubber band from around my tongue onto her clit. She was clearly multi-orgasmic as she went through orgasm after orgasm while I managed to get five rubber bands down there.

The brother and sister manning this table actually applauded after we were finished and headed back to the main table.

"Oh, God," Janice moaned as we walked. "This is so erotic. I can feel the rubber bands squeezing my nipples and clit. I swear I'm going to be having orgasms all the way back to the main table."

"That's okay with me," I said. "I like watching you cum."

With that, she stopped and leaned against a tree. She had me run my tongue up and down her pussy, avoiding her clit for fear of pulling off the rubber bands, until she had an orgasm. We had to do that three times on the way back to the main table. I was really getting to like tasting her, and I actually fantasized that she'd want to go out with me a lot over the next few years.

"Would you kiss me?" Janice asked one time. "On the mouth, I mean. I need to feel your lips against mine."

There was no hesitation on my part. I leaned in to her, and our lips met. Hers were so soft and moist, and the feel of her tongue as it darted into my mouth was almost enough to make me cum. I had never kissed a girl like that before, and I found it so erotic. We licked and kissed each other for a good five minutes, sliding our tongues across each other's, sucking on each other's lips and breathing each other's breath.

When we finally separated, I thought I would try something I read in a book. I continued to kiss her face, slowly maneuvering myself to the nape of her neck. Using the tip of my tongue, I slid it up and down her spine, just below her hairline. She shivered and said, "Oh, God, Greg, you've got to stop, but I hope you do that when we go out on a date. If you want me to go all 'wild-woman' on you and fuck you until your balls run dry, kiss me like that, and I'll be out of control."

That book was right, I thought to myself as we started back down the path.

Janice and I reported to the main table in the park as we had been instructed. Winter and the brother both had to laugh at the bands hanging from my ears, and their nods and looks implied they were impressed with our ingenuity.

Winter seemed to enjoy removing the bands from my cock and balls. She was careful about the ones that were around my scrotum, but she seemed to be intentionally stimulating me as she removed the ones from my cock. She had me dripping pre-cum again before she was finished.

We had to tell the brother to remove the ones from Janice's clit, as he completely missed them. Even Winter had to squat down and get a close-up look as the brother gently pulled them off. Janice made no effort to hide the fact that she had another orgasm while the brother was fumbling around down there, and Winter and the brother just froze while Janice grunted and convulsed.

"I must say, I'm quite impressed," Winter said while staring at Janice's engorged clit. "I've never seen such a sexy pussy, and that clit makes my mouth water."

Both Janice and I looked at Winter in shock. I had read about bi women, but this was real. She wasn't just a faceless person in a book. Winter was this drop-dead gorgeous woman.

"What?" Winter said aggressively when she saw Janice staring at her. "Does it bother you that another woman wants to lick your clit?" she said sternly in Janice's face.

"No, ma'am," Janice said in a strong military tone.

"Then what is that look for?" the brother barked.

"Um, I guess I've never known a woman that was a lesbian," Janice said hesitantly.

"I'M NO LESBIAN," Winter yelled in her face. "I'm just open-minded, and you better open your mind if you want to be a member of this sorority!"

"Yes, ma'am," Janice responded, clearly shaken.

Task 4 ------

Again a map was taped to Janice's chest, but this time the instructions were to go to the trailhead as marked and pick up a flag. We were not to drop the flag ever on our return trip.

It sounded like a simple enough task, considering the strange requests up to this point.

As we headed off, I said to Janice, "I think Winter is bisexual."

"Huh? What's that?"

"It means she likes to have sex with both men and women."

"Really? Wow! I've never heard of that," Janice admitted. I guess she really was naïve and sheltered.

A few minutes later, she said, "Do you think Winter is attractive?"

"Definitely," I answered. "She's the epitome of the blond California-girl, but I'm not as attracted to her as I am to you."

"Relax, big boy," Janice said with a smile. "I'm not jealous, and it's perfectly understandable for you to be attracted to more than one woman. I appreciate your compliments, but I know there are a lot of better looking women out there."

"I wouldn't say that she's better looking," I said. "As pretty as she is, you're definitely in the same league."

"Well, thanks, but the reason I was asking is, does her being bisexual turn you off?" Janice asked.

"Not at all," I answered emphatically. "As a matter of fact, it kind of turns me on. The thought of her being with another woman where they are exploring each other and bringing each other to climax is amazingly erotic. According to my readings, there are many men who get more turned on watching women than a man and woman."

"Really? Would it turn you on to watch Winter with another woman... say... someone like me?" she asked hesitantly.

"Oh, God, yes," I moaned. "That would be a super turn on, but I'd probably want to jump in and join you two."

"So, you wouldn't be turned off to me if you saw me with another woman?" she asked.

"Of course not. I would expect you to enjoy your sexuality with both men and women," I said. "I look at that as part of your experimentation, the exploration of your sexuality while going to this school."

"Oh, that's such a relief," she sighed. "I didn't know that there were women who were bisexual, and I just thought I was weird. I find Winter real attractive, and having her staring at my pussy like she was really turned me on."

"Cool!" I said, my dick getting harder just thinking about the two of them together. "I hope you let me watch sometime."

"Actually, if she's okay with it, I'd like you to watch us the first time," she said. "It would be so exciting to have you there while we each bring each other off. When I'm fingering myself, I usually get so worked up that I have to masturbate a few times. It would be such a turn on to be able to have you there to help after I wear her out."

"Just the thought of that is such a turn on," I said. For a moment, a little fear ran through me. What if I couldn't get it up as many times as she needed? What if, between Winter and me, we still leave her unsatisfied?

"What would you say to an orgy?" I asked. "I'm sure you'd get enough to satisfy you for days."

"Would that turn you on?" she asked inquisitively.

"Hey, the thought of having a party with wild naked women and doing wild and crazy things is a fantasy I've had for years. I would think you'd love the idea. You have the advantage of being able to have many orgasms a day, while I'd be lucky to have two or three. Besides, you've already told me you want to see how many men you can take on at a time. An orgy would be the perfect place for that, and you'd probably get to have a few women, too."

"Oh, God!" she moaned. "The thought of that is such a turn on, but I still think I'd like to have my first experience with a woman be more private. I guess the thought of being with someone that won't judge me critically and who would be visibly aroused while I'm experimenting is really exciting."

"I would definitely be aroused, and there'd be no doubt," I said with a grin, knowing she could see how much the suggestion had me turned on.

HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers