Human Sexuality in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers

This time, our trail took us along a logging road, and from the sounds as we approached it; it wasn't the quiet, serene environment the forest had provided so far.

"Oh, crap," Janice suddenly said almost under her breath.

"What?"

"I heard about this," she explained. "Pledge week for the Delta houses is pretty well known. Supposedly, a lot of people come out here to watch as the naked pledges parade themselves past them."

A shudder of nervousness ran through me. As big an exhibitionist as I thought I was, the thought of walking naked in front of a bunch of other students while they watched and jeered me was very stressful. To add to the jittery feelings, I could see one of the brothers ahead beckoning us on. That meant I had to maintain an erection, at least as long as he was able to see.

"I have to admit," I said to Janice as my pace slowed, "this is making me very nervous."

"I see that," she said as she noticed my erection starting to droop. "Why is this bothering you so much? You've been naked in front of a lot of people already, and you said you've got an exhibitionist streak in you. This should be exciting for you."

"I thought so, too," I agreed. "I can't explain it. I guess it seemed okay when the rest of the pledges were stripped, it was demanded of us, and only a few of the fraternity brothers and sorority sisters were witnesses. For some reason, parading in front of an entire school body completely naked and exposed while everyone else is dressed makes me uncomfortable."

"Hey, I'm going to be naked, too," she reminded me.

"True, but you're beautiful, and no one is going to make fun of you," I said, feeling very self-conscious. "Society doesn't frown on naked women like they do naked men."

"Oh, that's bullshit!" she said forcefully. "First of all, I'm not beautiful, and second of all, you are very good looking. You have nothing to be ashamed of, especially if you keep that thing erect." She looked down at my almost completely flaccid cock and added, "Here, let me get that thing back to that impressive hard-on I enjoy so much."

I stopped walking, and Janice squatted down in front of me. Leaning in, she sucked my cock into her mouth and started to work her magic. Considering how inexperienced she was, her technique was fabulous. I guess enthusiasm far outweighs practice. Of course looking down at this fabulous looking woman, her long black hair streaming over her shoulders, and her large breasts parting the hair to expose her erect nipples, was enough to give the Pope an erection.

When I was on the verge of an orgasm, she seemed to sense it before I could say anything and stood up.

"I noticed a bit of semen coming from your cock," she said as we started walking forward again. "Is that just left over from earlier, or is that a pretty good indication that you're close to a climax?"

"That was pre-cum," I explained. "It happens when I am really close to orgasm. You're pretty talented, and I have to admit that I'm really turned on by you."

"Thanks, Greg," she said with a big grin. "I'm pretty turned on by you, too."

"You're not having any trouble with this 'gauntlet' we're approaching, are you?" I asked.

"Actually, a little, but I think the excitement of realizing one of my fantasies is overriding any fears I'm feeling," she explained. "My biggest concern is that everyone will see my juices running down my legs and my clit standing up. Although I think my breasts are too large for my skinny body, I can get over that. Having them think I'm turned on is okay, but having them know that I'm so excited that my pussy is running like a river is a bit over the edge. I don't want people thinking I'm a slut-nympho or anything."

"Who cares what they think?" I argued. "The guys are going to be drooling over you, and the girls will be so jealous that they'll probably hate you, except of course the girls who want to have sex with you."

"You need to listen to your own advice," she said with a grin. "Just so you know, my girlfriends and I have talked frequently about the desire to see a man naked in public. It was actually something I would masturbate over as I thought about how erotic it would be, especially if the man were to be fully erect. That's part of the reason I'm so turned on when I'm with you."

"Okay, I think you've convinced me," I said to her. "My exhibitionist side is starting to kick in, and knowing you're going through it with me is getting me pretty worked up."

We picked up our pace, and a moment later, we were in the middle of the dirt road in front of what seemed like hundreds of people. Both men and women lined both sides of the road, although there seemed to be a lot more men than women. I was surprised to find that the women were actually more rowdy than the guys, and to my further surprise, they were anything but insulting. Some of the really cute girls whistled at me, and I heard one foxy babe yell out, "Hey! You can use that thing on me anytime you want!" My ego was starting to soar.

What I also noticed was that the guys were actually better behaved than the women. Most of them just clapped and yelled out compliments to Janice. I expected guys to make crude comments about her tits, but I only heard them say how beautiful she looked and what a lucky guy I was. Things like, "Oh, my God! What a babe!" and "Wow!" could be heard all throughout the crowd. Only one guy was rude and suggested she let him fuck her tits. To our surprise, the guys around him actually insulted him and pushed him to the back of the crowd.

This really young-looking innocent-looking girl put two fingers in her mouth and made a wolf-whistle. I was feeling very complimented until she yelled, "I wanna lick your clit, honey!" Wow! That blew my stereotype thought.

That's when Janice seemed to lose it. She turned to me, and I could see her face and chest were quite flushed. I thought she might be sorely embarrassed, but the rosy color reminded me of how she looked after her previous climaxes.

"Okay, Greg, I'm about to do something way over the edge," she said. "I hope you don't hate me for this, but I've got to do it!"

Before I could even react, she stopped me in my tracks, squatted down in front of me, and started sucking like a crazy woman on my dick. I was in shock but in heaven at the same time. The crowd went wild as Janice worked my cock like a pro. I was impressed with how deep she took me, and she only gagged once; the first time she pushed her face into my pubes.

The guys around us started chanting, "Suck it!" and "Swallow him!" and Janice only got more excited. I never thought I could get over my self-conscious feelings in front of a crowd, but Janice overcame any anxiety I might have had. The whole scene was surreal, and all I could think about was getting this fabulous blowjob in front of a whole bunch of strangers. Their wild enthusiasm encouraged me. I got more and more turned on by the thought of blowing this huge load in front of them, and I did. This time, though, instead of holding my cock in her mouth through my orgasm, she released me after the first shot went down her throat. She quickly maneuvered her mouth to the underside of the head of my cock and sucked as my second shot flew out into the dusty road in front of me.

The crowd went wild. Cheers went up, and the applause was deafening. Both men and women were screaming encouragements to us. "Oh my God! He's actually cumming," one young woman screeched. "That is so hot!" I heard another woman groan. "God! What a lucky bastard," I heard one guy say.

Immediately after my spurt jettisoned from the head of my dick, Janice sucked my cockhead back into her mouth and pumped her head up and down while massaging the head with her tongue. I squirted another three good shots into her mouth, and she swallowed it easily.

"Jesus! She's swallowing it!" some guy exclaimed.

"I gotta get me some of that," I heard another guy say.

"I am so horny, I need to be fucked!" I heard a woman say, and three or four guys all offered to help her out. I was too incoherent to know if they actually did anything.

As Janice had done before, she continued to suck my cock after it was completely drained. I realized she was going to keep it in her mouth until I was hard again, so I just enjoyed the eroticism of being naked in front of all these people with a beautiful woman squatting in front of me. Watching her aggressively working my cock in front of a wild crowd brought it back to life quickly. She didn't stop until I was as hard as I had been before she started, and then she released me and stood up, ready to go. Her face and chest were still quite flushed, and I knew she was highly aroused.

"Holy, shit! He's still hard!" I heard a female voice exclaim along with a number of other comments.

Just then, I had an idea. "Turn about is fair play," I said as I jumped in front of her and squatted down. Without hesitation, she spread her legs slightly and pushed her hips toward my face, so I buried my tongue between her lips.

It didn't take long. She was pretty worked up. I tried to take it slow by running my tongue up and down her lips and avoiding her clit, but she jerked when I got close, and my tongue flicked across it. As soon as she started jerking, I realized she was already climaxing, so I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue back and forth across it. That was clearly too much for her because she jerked her hips away. I lunged forward and dropped to one knee to bring her clit back between my lips. It was so swollen and protruded so far out that I was able to grab it again easily. Feeling me take hold of it again, she pushed her hips into my face, and I again sucked on her clit. Her body convulsed and shook as she screamed, and I wondered what the natural habitants of the forest thought. She must have held the peak of her climax for a good five minutes before she finally came down.

The crowd went crazy. I couldn't tell what was going on except for the noise they were making. Bringing Janice to such an animated climax in front of all those people had me so turned on, I was ready to cum again. I couldn't believe it. I'd already had two great orgasms, and I could have had another without a problem.

When she finally pulled away and slumped with exhaustion, I stood up and faced her. Was she okay with what I did? Would she be horribly embarrassed with having such a vocal orgasm in front of all these strangers? Had I overstepped my boundaries?

"Oh, God!" Janice moaned as she leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder. "Let's get out of here."

The crowd was almost out of control. Watching us each get each other off in front of them had them screaming and moving toward us. That's when I noticed there were a whole line of brothers and sisters from our houses acting as security. They were struggling to keep the crowd at bay, and it encouraged us to get a move on.

We then moved quickly down the remainder of the road until the trail picked up again into the woods. The crowd cheered us along the whole way. I don't think either of us heard any comments; we were just too anxious to get out of there.

As soon as we were away from the people and in the woods again, Janice stopped and leaned against a tree. "Oh my God! I've never been so turned on in my entire life!" she groaned. "That was so erotic!"

What a relief to hear her say that. "You were pretty hot out there," I commented, still feeling a little out of breath.

"I told you that my fantasies were pretty out there," Janice said. "I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"Actually, I was a bit embarrassed at first," I admitted, "but you were so hot, I forgot all my fears and really got into it. I can't believe you got me off and hard again so quickly or so easily. After that little incident, I am absolutely sure that you are going to be able to help me overcome my anxieties with women, and I am amazed that the crowd approved so enthusiastically."

"Oh what they must think of me!" she suddenly turned pale.

"Who cares? Besides, I'll bet every guy out there is hoping to go out with you, and just think, you can turn every one that doesn't thrill you down. Imagine the power you have. You can choose which guys you want to spend time with and which you want to ignore, but one thing's for certain, you won't have trouble getting dates."

"But they're all going to think I'm such a slut," she moaned.

"Would you stop calling yourself a slut? That's one of those social attitudes we're supposed to overcome by going to this school," I reminded her. "Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if this is becoming more common around here, especially after the stories you've told me. I'd bet you're in a more common class than you think."

"Maybe you're right," she agreed. "I was worried that you would be embarrassed when I let you cum in front of everyone... you know, when I aimed your cock so it would spurt for everyone. I wanted the crowd to know that you were cumming, and then I wanted them all to know that I was swallowing it. It just got me so hot to know everyone was watching me drink your semen."

"Well, it certainly entertained them," I grinned. "I was so focused on my orgasm, I didn't care what you did, as long as you let me finish."

Janice grinned and said, "I was so turned on feeling your cum in my mouth, I was actually struggling to allow that one spurt to be wasted."

We continued to go over the events together, calming each other's fears. I told her of the comments I had heard, and she told me of some that helped fuel her fires. We continued on to the end of the trail going over every erotic second again and again.

It turned out that we didn't see any other fraternity brothers or sorority sisters at the trailhead. There was an American flag on a fairly long pole flapping in the breeze. With our hands tied, it was extremely hard to pull it out of the base, and it was even more difficult to keep it from hitting the ground. We ended up having to stand opposite each other with the flagpole between us, press our bodies together while capturing the pole, and lifting ourselves and the pole until it was free. Then we had to maneuver the pole onto my shoulder where I could use my neck to hold it until Janice could run around to the other side of me and catch the flag as it dropped down but before it hit the ground.

After a bit of work, we were able to balance the pole across our shoulders with the flag draped down my back. It then required a concerted effort to walk in step so we didn't drop the pole on the ground.

The only sensual part of this whole thing was pulling the pole from its stand. I had never been close to a woman, not to mention a naked woman. The feeling of her warm body pressed against mine, her full, round breasts pushing against my chest, and her thick, soft hair tickling my shoulders.... I'm sure she felt my hard-on bumping into her abdomen as we attempted to raise the pole, but she didn't say anything.

The return trip was less than exciting. It was a real test of teamwork to keep the flag from falling off of our shoulders. We had to walk through the "gauntlet" again, but there were no wild antics. The crowd applauded and cheered as we stumbled by, and I know that my erection had drooped to almost a completely flaccid state. I'm sure I lost points for that, but it couldn't be helped.

We managed to present the flag to the main table, and the fraternity brother took it from us. We immediately came to attention and said in unison, as we had each time before, "Slimy worm reporting as ordered, Ma'am," since Winter was sitting behind the table.

Winter looked at my flaccid penis, and then looked over at Janice's pussy. I don't know if Janice was aroused, but I wasn't at the moment. Having Winter return her gaze to my groin started to have an effect, and I could feel my cock start to rise. Winter leaned forward to rest her elbows on the table and hold her head in her hands as she pointedly stared at my rising erection. She didn't say a word.

When I was fully erect, she said, "Okay, you may stand at ease now."

The two of us relaxed, and I noticed the other couples were all in the park; all except the couple that we saw dressing after the first task. None of the guys had erections, so I figured they were losing points.

"You may go over to stand with the others," the fraternity brother said, so Janice and I made our way over to them. No one was talking, so we just nodded to them and turned to face the table where Winter was sitting.

Tasks complete --------------

"It turns out that we lost one team," Winter announced to all of us. "We had five tasks for five teams. Each would be required to perform all five tasks, but since we now have only four teams, we've decided to forgo the final task." An audible sigh could be heard from all the pledges.

"Before we are done, though, you are all required to take an exam," the fraternity brother said. "The purpose of the tasks you just performed was to get you to learn about your partner and become a supportive team. This exam will test how well you did. All of you completed the tasks, and there were points given for various aspects of them. Only two couples have earned enough points to be accepted into this fraternity and sorority at this point. If you fail the exam, it doesn't matter how you did with the tasks, you will not be accepted into the fraternity or sorority. If you pass the exam with really high points, you could sway the committee to accept you in spite of your low score on the tasks. How you do on the exam is an individual thing. You could be accepted while your partner gets rejected. We hope you took the time to learn about each other."

"Now we need the male worms to line up over here!" Winter announced, now standing off to one side and pointing to a spot in the grass in front of her.

"The female worms line up over here," the frat brother said.

We all moved to our respective lines and waited for our next command. Winter and the fraternity brother went down their respective rows and snipped off our binds. We were finally able to use our hands and arms, and we were all shaking our limbs out as they continued their instructions.

"At the top of each exam, write your name and your partner's name. The exam has five questions and is divided into two columns," Winter said. "In the column on the left, answer the question for yourself. In the column on the right, answer how you think your partner would answer the question. We will compare the results to see if you and your partner opened up to each other at all."

The guys were all ushered over to a table with pencils and the exams. The girls were ushered over to the other side of the park where another table was set up. We all sat and started filling out the exams.

The questions were:

1.What sexual experience do you have? Name 3 people with whom you have had some sexual contact. 2.What is your career goal upon graduation from Perineum College? 3.Name three sexual fantasies that you have had. 4.Are you heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual? 5.Name three of your most sensitive erogenous zones.

These questions were easy for me. I felt very confident that Janice and I had covered all these points with each other.

For the first question, I indicated that I had no experience and there was no one with whom I had ever had sexual contact other than myself. I could say that Janice had masturbated herself, but she also had not involved anyone else. I did mention that she and her friends talked about sex and boys and that she seemed to know that her clitoris was more pronounced than her sisters and friends, but that was as far as it went.

The second question I indicated my desire to be a sex therapist. As for Janice, I put down her indicated goal of becoming a sex surrogate.

HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers