Human Sexuality in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers

I wrote down my fantasies of public sex, dating a girl that liked to expose herself and being a male model. Then I wrote down that Janice wanted to take on as many men as she could, and she wanted to get her body painted to look like she was dressed and walk through town with a guy like that. I also wrote down her desire to have sex in a crowded public place.

For the fourth question, I wrote down that I was heterosexual and Janice was bisexual.

Finally, I answered the fifth question by describing my sensitive glans, my scrotum, my perineum (the area between my balls and my anus), and my tongue. For Janice, I actually wrote down more than three just in case if I didn't write down the same three she did. I wrote down her mouth, her nipples, her clit, her pussy lips and the nape of her neck.

End of Day ----------

I was the first to finish, and as I handed in my exam, I noticed Janice was handing hers in at the same time. It seems we were really in sync. We were both told to go sit by the parking lot and wait for the rest of the pledges to finish.

"Wow, that was easy," Janice said as we sat down in the grass.

"It says a lot for how well we learned to communicate," I agreed.

"It looks like your little penis is all worn out," Janice said as she stared at my flaccid cock. "I take it you don't want to fuck me properly."

"Not true at all!" I said as my cock started to rise. "See, just mentioning it is getting it hard."

"Hmm," she said as she reached over and started stroking me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" we heard from behind us. It was one of the brothers that we'd seen at the gauntlet.

"Just playing," Janice said innocently.

"STAND AT ATTENTION WHEN YOU TALK TO A SUPERIOR!" the brother barked.

Janice immediately stood up and came to attention. I did the same just in case.

"NOW, WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" the brother yelled in her face.

"I was fondling his dick, sir!" Janice replied.

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH HIM?"

"Uh, no one," Janice said quietly.

The brother then put his face up to mine and said, "DID YOU ASK HER TO TOUCH YOU?"

"No, sir!" I replied.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER TO STOP OR PUSH HER AWAY?"

"Uh, because I liked it," I said.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKED IT! SHE SHOULD ASK PERMISSION BEFORE TOUCHING YOUR PRIVATE PARTS!"

"Sir, if I'm not being insubordinate," I started hesitantly, "but Janice can touch me anywhere, anytime and in any way she wants with or without my permission."

"That's a pretty bold statement," the brother said, still with a loud voice but not quite as strong. He went over to Janice and asked, "Do you feel the same way about him touching you?"

"Yes, sir!"

"What are your names?" he demanded. "I'm going to have to report this attitude." We told him our names, and he wrote them down on a pad with some notes.

Suddenly, the brother's face softened, and he said, "Good! Then our tasks were successful. I hope you both did well on your exams. Now I have to ask you both, please refrain from any further sexual activities until we take you home. Not everyone here feels as comfortable as you two apparently do, and we need to keep this event under some control, as minimal as it may be."

"Yes, sir!" we both said in unison.

"Okay, at ease," he said and walked off.

"Hmm, I guess we can't fuck," Janice said with a very disappointed tone. "We can't even play with each other."

"I guess not," I agreed.

We only had to sit there for another minute before three others joined us; one of the women and two of the guys. Both guys were really geeky looking, but one of them was in really good shape. If the latter guy were to do something with his hair, cut off his overgrown facial hair and get some contacts, he would be pretty good looking. The other needed more help considering his acne and gangly appearance.

The woman, though, was really cute. She was very short, maybe five foot or five foot two. I doubt she weighed more than 110 pounds, but her figure was perfect for her size. She had an all-over tan, dark brown eyes and short, thick brunette hair. Her pubic hair was out of control, though. She really needed to trim it. She had quite a bit more foliage than I did, and her upper thighs needed to be shaved. It seemed odd to me that such a cute young-looking girl should be so bushy.

We all started to chat, and it sounded like they didn't do as well as Janice and I had. Although all three learned about their partner's college aspirations, they didn't get too personal. They had trouble answering the more intimate questions.

It was only a few minutes longer, and the other two women came over followed by the last guy. The girl we had seen earlier with the really flat chest and big nipples was very outgoing and friendly. It sounded like she did well on her exam because she and her partner got along well. It looked to me like her pussy was a bit swollen compared to when I saw her earlier that day. Also, there appeared to be cum dried on her abdomen and pubic area. Even more obvious was the sheen down the inside of her thighs. Apparently, she was highly aroused, too, and I hoped Janice noticed.

The other woman was really tall and gangly. I would guess she was over six feet tall. Her arms and legs were long and slender, and she looked like she needed to eat a bit more. In my mind, I hoped she wasn't anorexic or bulimic or something, but I rationalized that she wasn't that bad. This tall woman was very pale, like she hadn't seen the sun for years, but she had a pink glow that I presumed was from being outside all day and getting some sun. Although she had blond, wavy hair down just past her shoulders, her bush was a dark brown. She also needed a trim, but at least it looked somewhat groomed. I imagined that she had a bathing suit that was modest but still required her to clean up her bush.

We didn't get much time to talk to the final group as they tossed us back into the back of the moving van and drove us home. We weren't given time to dress, and our clothes were just tossed into the back of the truck for us to try to put on while we were moving. I was a bit disappointed that the girl with the see-through nighty didn't survive the tests. I figured that she would have been fun to have as a sorority sister.

*****

Janice and I were both accepted into our respective houses. The guy with the really bad acne didn't make the cut, and neither did the really tall woman, but all the rest did. I was surprised at how two of the pledges were able to overcome their team's poor performance in the tasks with their knowledge of their partner, yet their partners didn't make it.

The other events during Hell Week were pretty fun, but they will have to wait for another chapter, as will some stories of dates with Janice. Winter is into domination, and her lab class was pretty erotic, not to mention some of the sorority parties she presided over.

What was interesting was that Janice and I didn't get the most points, even though Janice and I got a record number of points for both houses. There was actually another couple that did better; the couple we had seen that included the flat-chested girl. Her partner turned out to be eight inches long when he was hard, and I guess they actually did the deed when they paraded in front of the crowd. According to one of the brothers, she had the biggest nipples anyone had ever seen. They weren't as inventive as Janice and I were, but their added size and lack of modesty gave them an edge, and their sexual openness pushed them into the lead. Although the guy was only half erect at one point, the two were so attracted to each other that they only lost a few points on that one occasion. The rest of the time, they were both "at attention" every time. According to reports, they also gave each other a few orgasms during the event just as Janice and I had done. They weren't aware that points would be taken away if they weren't obviously stimulated, but they just happened to be anyway even with the occasional release.

After getting into the fraternity, Winter came by to explain herself. She actually got into a little trouble because she had given me her phone number. It wouldn't have been an issue if I never joined Delta Rho, but upperclassmen aren't supposed to fraternize with pledges before they're accepted into the house. My adventures with her are yet to be told.

HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers