Human Urinal in the Cruise Club

Story Info
A young man tries a gay sex club for the first time.
1.8k words
4.3
77.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bijack69
bijack69
14 Followers

This is a true story.

I was in Gran Canaria for the first time and open to new experiences. It was also the first time I had gone on a beach/hotel kind of holiday on my own. I wasn't sure if it would be a bit lonely going without any friends or anything, but I decided "what the hell, you only live once."

I had chosen Gran Canaria, knowing that there were some interesting things going on there, including a nudist beach. My hotel was right next to an area of bars and clubs and pretty close to the beach, so I was determined to have a good time once I got there.

A "good time" included the idea that I might get some sex. I was 30, looked a bit younger, single and bi-curious. I'm average height and build, with dark hair and a hairy chest.

I had had some experience with men, but craved some more. I was looking to get some cock on this holiday. I had researched where this might be possible, and had got some ideas.

One night I was in one of the bars near my hotel, having a few drinks and chatting to the barman and some of the locals and other holidaymakers. There was a friendly atmosphere and I was having a good time and a bit of a buzz from the alcohol in my system. It was a pleasant evening, but I knew, that night, I wanted something more.

I had read about a men-only nightclub where the dress-code was nudity or just underwear. It turned me on immensely to think about such a place. The idea was a bit scary but I was footloose and fancy free and a thousand miles away from anyone who knew me, and my attitude was, "what the hell, I'm on this holiday for new experiences. I'll try it out."

I sauntered across the public square and made my way to this nightclub. There was very little outside that indicated what might be going on inside. Just a door with black plastic drapes covering the entrance. I took a deep breath and walked in.

I was greeted by a buff bald man wearing only leather pants, who indicated to me the cover price of a few Euros. I paid it and he handed me a small white plastic bag and indicated me to turn left into a small alcove. This was it. I was only wearing T shirt and shorts as it was still hot at night there so it didn't take me too long to take those off. Then with one final moment of courage I pulled my boxer shorts down and was now standing in this club, completely butt-naked, my cock hanging free. I put my clothes into the plastic bag, then went back to the door man who took my plastic bag and gave me a wristband to wear with a corresponding number so I could collect my clothes at the end. The wristband also allowed me to order drinks at the bar and then pay when I left.

So I made my way into the main bar area. It wasn't very big, but it had an atmosphere I liked. The lighting was low and the music was loud and they had some gay porn playing on video screens in the corners. There were about half a dozen men in the room, maybe in their 30s and 40s, some with underwear on, but others completely naked like me. I didn't look too closely, as I still felt shy, but it was an erotic if slightly strange experience being amongst so much nudity. I was glad to see too that not everyone there was super-buff and totally built like brick shithouses. Most were pretty average guys like me. But then I like average blokes.

I ordered a bottle of Smirnoff Ice at the bar, showing my wristband to get served. Then I made my way to a stool against the far wall and then just watched what was going on and took in the atmosphere a bit.

Naked men were walking back and forth from the bar area into a darker area behind the bar. I looked across the room to one alcove and saw one man on his knees clearly giving another guy a blowjob. I gently pulled on my rapidly growing semi-erect uncut cock as I watched. It felt strange in a way to be in a situation where it was completely socially acceptable to be naked, gently masturbating in full show in public, but I found it really liberating.

I downed my drink and then got another one and then decided to see what's what. I followed the corridor next to the bar into the darker area and it did get very dim so you could hardly see anything. I felt my way along to a number of different alcoves where it seemed there was a variety of activity happening. In one area one guy was clearly getting a blowjob. In another area there was a guy on a sex swing and it looked like he was going to get fucked. Everywhere there were various men milling around, going from place to place, seeing what was going on.

I followed the corridor around until I came into the toilet area that was slightly better lit. It looked kind of messy with toilet roll on the floor and filling up the one toilet in a cubicle. Against one wall was a urinal-wall. There was a slight wall a few inches high that created a kind of trough that was one long urinal.

So. I was completely naked in a gay cruising sex club. That was a pretty wild experience to start with. But there was one particular experience I had been fantasising about for a long time, and I decided now was the time to try it out.

I wanted to be pissed on.

The idea of being pissed on by total strangers in this dark, dingy club in Spain was a total turn-on. I was feeling brave and drunk enough that I decided I really wanted it.

So I took a swig of my bottle then sat down, my naked arse sitting on the edge of the urinal wall. It was cold and a bit wet but I didn't care. I placed my bottle next to me out of the way and I waited.

It didn't take long for one, then another, then another guy to come in. I sat down, facing outwards and three naked men stood in front of me with their dicks pointing outwards. One was on my left and two were on my right. I sat in the middle of this urinal wall, gently pulling on my dick, with my face at dick-height. I looked up at them in the dim dark light with a look of pure dirty desire. I looked up at them and opened my mouth.

The guy on the left started to piss, a hot wet stream into the urinal. I opened my mouth wide and leaned my head back as I edged towards his stream of piss. He pointed his dick at me and his piss hit my mouth and face. I let it drip down my face, overflowing out of my mouth and on to my naked hairy chest. It felt delightfully warm, and tasted harsh but exciting.

This is what I wanted. To be a total submissive slut. To let a total stranger piss on my face just because he wanted to. I wanted to be used. To be a dirty, piss-soaked whore. I wanted it. I wanted it all.

That guy stopped pissing and then left and I turned to the two guys on my right. The nearest man's cock was semi hard and so he seemed to be having trouble getting any piss to emerge. I leaned forward and playfully licked his cock with a quick flick of my tongue, tempting his piss out.

He squirted a few squirts of piss out which I gratefully captured on my tongue, the piss-whore that I am. Then I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck on its hardness. The two men got close to one another and I alternated between one cock and then another, sucking and wanking these two hard cocks, presented to me on the floor of this dirty wet toilet.

My hands felt their hardness, their tight balls, the warm skin of their thighs as my mouth did its best to pleasure them.

My piss-soaked naked body was theirs to use and abuse. I wanted piss. I wanted cum. I loved it.

I looked up and saw the hottest sight of these two naked hot men standing over me, feeding me their cocks. This was an image I had seen so many times in porn. Something I had fantasised about for years, but now I was actually doing it. I was actually the cock-hungry whore on the floor with two cocks in my face. And I fucking loved it.

It didn't take long for both of them to cum and I felt the taste of piss on my tongue replaced with the sweet taste of cum. First one cock exploded onto my lips and tongue, then another did the same, spraying my face. Before I had seen this in porn. Now I wasn't so much seeing it as feeling and tasting it.

I sat back into the urinal, my back against the piss-soaked wall, cum and piss all over me and looked up at the two men who laughed and said something in a language I didn't recognise. I didn't even know what country they were from. I didn't need to. No language was needed other than the language of a hard pulsating cock. For the first time I thought maybe these two men were a couple. Or maybe they were just friends. But then again, who cares? I didn't. I was just glad to be their human urinal.

They left the toilet and I was left used and exhausted on the wet floor. It had felt so damn good to live out this fantasy. I lay there and wanked my aching cock. I didn't want anyone else to do it for me. I just wanted to serve the desires of others. And as I thought about the crazy thing I had just done, I furiously wanked my dick until I came onto the floor, mixing my cum with the cum and piss of God knows how many different men.

I got to my feet, went to the sink and gave my face a quick wash with cold water. I picked up my bottle and downed the rest of it.

"Time for bed," I thought to myself, so I went to the door, paid my bill, got my clothes back and left the club and went back to my hotel.

I had loved being a dirty cum and piss slut, a human toilet for as many cocks as I could. This had turned out to be a good holiday.

bijack69
bijack69
14 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcabout 2 years ago

For as long as I can remember, I had this fantasy of laying in one of those olde style piss troughs while older men pissed on my face and cock. Over the years it morphed into Black men pissing on me. Thanks for bringing back a hot memory. Wish I could find some place like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Doing my friend a favor

That was a very interesting and hot story . It reminds me of the time when I was just out of hs and my friend and I were out having a few drinks , he ended up getting bombed and I didn't , on our ride back I ask him if he ever had a blow job from a guy and he said with a big grin no , but he wouldn't mind seeing what it was like just once . So I said okay and when we got to where he was going I stopped in the shadows of the street lights right next to some woods . I got out and helped him out and walked him into the forest and leaned him up against a tree , I bent down and unbuckled his pants , to reveal his semi hard cock I sucked on it and in just a few seconds it was hard as a rock , so I kept on sucking for a few minutes and then he said , your going to have to get off it for a minute because I gotta pee I just ignored him and kept on going and a minute later he says that he had to go bad and for me to get off and I didn't then he says this is your last warning then he laughed at me for a second and then just let go wide open . I drank it down not spilling a drop , I like the way his pee stream felt in my mouth and on my tongue and cheek , it was a penetrating warmth . I liked it so much I would let him fill my mouth then gulp it down emptying my mouth completely so I could feel it again and again I also like the trickling sound that his pee stream makes as it's going in there. It was like sssssssssssssss gulp sssssssssssssss gulp ssssssssssss gulp sssst sssst sst gulp . I really enjoy how those last few squirts feel and since he has been drinking his pee tastes like warm water not salt or bad taste it was perfect . When he finished I continued sucking him off till he came and I swallowed that to. I'm sorry to say that whole experience shocked him and we never did that again . I wanted to be his cock sucker and human urinal but he wasn't having that , I think the pee thing blew his mind . I have always found that finding a guy who was okay with it is next to impossible . I've thought of how many drunk guys on a nightly basis just throw there beautiful pee down the drain at bars and restaurants and how it's forbidden for me to have any of it here on the east coast of the U.S. NOBODY that I like does that here .

plsfukmeplsfukmealmost 7 years ago
Love piss

I love drinking piss, drink my own all the time. I will be going to the baths soon & I will suck every cock I can & then drink their piss to wash the cum down. My greatest fantasy at this time. With my first lover, he made me stay naked all the time at home. He'd be in the kitchen cooking & call for me. I'd go in the kitchen & he'd tell me to get on my knees, he wanted to piss & he wanted me to drink it. I always did, I'd do anything for him. One time he fucked me in the morning, like he did every day & told me to keep his cum inside me. I went to work. I came home for lunch & he fucked me again & again told me to keep his cum inside me. When I got through with work, I came home & the front door was locked. I said, let me in. He replied that I needed to get undressed & be naked & then he'd let me in. I said I'm out in public. He said yes, but you need to be naked to get in the house. I stripped off all my clothes & said, I'm naked. He let me in & was standing there with a big hard on. He said bend over, I'm going to fuck you again. He did & then said see if you can keep that load inside. At that time the front door bell rang. He said answer the door, I said I'm naked & he said yes, answer the door. When I opened the front door, the two guys that lived down the street, we're standing there with their hard cocks sticking out of their pants. Ron said, come in guys. They did & he said to me, I invited these guys here today to fuck you & I'm going to watch. Does that sound good to You? I thought for a second & said OK. He said, to the guy with the biggest cock, go ahead, fuck him. The guy walked behind me, put the head of his cock on my asshole & shoved it in. Oh man, that feels so good in there, wet & woneedful. Ron said yeah I fucked him three times today & had him keep it inside so you guys would have some good fucking. Ron said to the other guy, shove your cock down his throat. Ron asked if I'd like that, he said to me you've always wanted to be spit roasted, how about it? I said OK & the guy put his cock in my mouth. Ron said he wanted both these guys to shove into me at the same time. He was watching all this with his cock in his hand, jacking like crazy. They started working on me & Ron said, do it harder, I want to hear him moan. Both guys really started shoving their cocks deep inside me. The one in my mouth asked if he should shove his cock down my throat. Ron said, hell yes, he'll gag, but just shove right past that, I want your cock literally down his throat. I did gag, but then the cock slid down my throat & I loved it. The guy fucking me came & pulled his cock out of me. Ron said for him to put his cock in my mouth to suck dry & clean off. The guy whose cock was in my mouth then went to the back & shoved his cock in my man cunt. I sucked the big cock clean & the other guy said he liked fucking me too, it felt so good with all that cum in me. The first guy said he needed to take a leak. Ron said piss in his mouth, make him drink your piss. This made the other guy cum in my cunt. The big guy starting pissing in my mouth & I drank every drop. Then the other guy came up to my mouth & put his dirty cock in my mouth. I milked it down in my mouth so I'd get every drop of him cum. Then he started pissing in my mouth & I drank every drop of his piss. By this time Ron was yelling, cumming & having s terrific orgasm. He made me suck him dry & then he pissed in my mouth. I drank all of his piss too. When they were all worn out Ron asked me if I liked that, I said yes. He said good, we're going to do this more often. I'll invite all the guys from the bar next time, you'll be fucked silly & drink a couple of gallons of piss. I said, I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

He was laying on his back, his head over the edge of the bench, my cock was spraying his throat with cum, I kept my cock in his mouth, please, when your ready, I waited until my cock went down a bit and then I emptied my bladder into his throat. He literally sucked my piss out of me, it was a very nice feeling. He stroked his cock as he did it, I let him keep sucking me and I saw his hand covered with his cum. Nice experience.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Been there. Done that.

Went to a bathhouse a few weeks ago. Within 20 minutes a guy walked up, kissed me and I reached for his cock. He took my hand and led me past many rooms to a dimly lit dead end aisle with a bench. He sat, I knelt and in a few minutes I was enjoying a load of cum. I told him I was thirsty and bent down to take his soft cock in my mouth. He gave me a full load of piss, then I rimmed him. Again he took my hand and led me to an area where 3 guys were standing, watching porn. He pushed me to my knees in front of one, I sucked him off, then the 2nd and 3rd. I haven't had a chance to get back there on the third Sunday of the month (bears in excess event); but, hope to be free soon to repeat the events and take even more guys. If I can't get lucky soon, I'll just kneel by the urinal trough until someone offers me a drink (it has a two-way mirror, so others can see me and watch me from the hallway).

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Trained as a Urinal A story of a submissive cocksucker becomes useful!in Gay Male
Fraternity Slut Straight boy Sam becomes fraternity sex toy.in Gay Male
More Stories