Humanitarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,552 Followers

"Don't I get to look?"

Anne had almost forgotten Raphael was there as she admired Tanya getting all that cock.

"Sure, here. She's had two in her mouth and two in her cunt. The only one not to fuck her has been her husband. Let's wait to if there is going to be another round."

Tanya had a pretty good stream leaking from her slit and the second guy had just cum in her mouth. The four of them had soon fucked her with hubby still watching. Carl lined up for a second, plunging himself in the sloppy mess. He turned her over to fuck her from behind gripping her ass tightly and fucking her hard.

"Oh, God. You are going to have to fuck me again." It had gotten to Anne.

Anne presented her trickling slit to Raphael for an assault from behind. Raphael fucked through her cervix and into her womb. Tanya would have no idea that Anne had more cock in her now than the four fucking her had given her combined. Anne quickly began to cum as Raphael gave her a sturdy fucking. Soon another big load of Raphael's seed filled Anne's uterus.

Down below at the cabin the party seemed to move inside. It gave Anne a chance to slip away although she wondered how long Tanya would continue with only the four guys or if Tanya's husband would take a turn. Anne had a good view of loads of cum from four guys draining from Tanya's nasty cunt as she followed the men into the cabin. Carl stood by the door and gave a good look around before going inside.

Anne sucked Raphael's cock when they reached the higher elevations with the view of the valley below. She thought the previous two fuckings would carry her through as she wasn't that excited about fucking in the weeds on a blanket along the trail. Very near the cabin and the sex orgy she expected to go on until they heard her ATV approach that want of Raphael's black cock pulsing inside her got to the married little wife.

They parked in a flat spot. Anne went to her knees on the blanket to let her black lover fuck her from behind. Another good orgasm came along with another good load of cum from Raphael. Enough to let Anne feel she would be okay until they got home.

At the cabin everyone tried to look not guilty. Tanya had a look that only fucking several guys and taking several loads of cum could provide. In a moment when Carl and Tanya were far enough away they didn't think she could hear, her husband made a comment:

"I wouldn't mind seeing you fuck Raphael. I hear those people have large cocks."

"Well, I'm interested. Maybe I can get him alone."

Tanya had shown some interest in talking to Raphael and was soon doing that woman flirt thing of touching him and moving her hand along his arm. A few minutes later Tanya announced she had a headache as was going to lie down. Anne recognized the look on Raphael's face. She got him aside.

"Do you really think you want to fuck that little slut?"

"Looks like she's offering."

"Maybe it would serve her right. The next time this bunch of white-dicked clowns fuck her she will be really disappointed."

"Then it's okay with you."

"If I get pissed at you I still have Ed at home. I'm not married to you, you know."

That sounded like yes to Raphael. He hung around a few minutes before Anne realized he wasn't any where to be seen. She remembered a similar scenario the last time she had been to the cabin when she and Tanya were the only women there.

"Shit! He had to shove his cock in her." Anne muttered to herself.

Others were noticing and the shared looks confirmed that Tanya was probably getting some black cock. About a half hour later she walked gingerly into the room with the others. She was all giggly and bubbly. Everyone knew she had gotten black fucked. There was no doubt she knew everyone knew she fucked him. Her eyes kept darting from Carl to Anne. Finally Anne had enough.

"For God's sake Tanya, everyone knows you fucked him. Why don't you fuck him again so we can all watch?"

There wasn't a look on anyone's face to indicate they didn't want to see that, including her husband's. Tanya took off her blouse and bra. Then stripped off her shorts and underwear ... very soggy underwear. Raphael unfastened his pants and pushed them to the floor. All the men cringed when his cock popped into view. Tanya lifted a leg over his legs and settled down on the black pole projecting from his groin. She took nine inches and began working up and down on it.

Everyone watched as Raphael continued to fuck her open slit. He flipped her around and started fucking her missionary style on the couch. Time went quickly and by the hour mark Tanya had all of him inside of her. Everyone paid close attention as Tanya would cum again and again and again. Finally Tanya had become almost mindless from the intense fucking and stretching. It was getting late and past the time that they should be headed down the mountain.

Carl looked at his wife and suggest that she should try Raphael's big cock.

"I already have, Dear. I already have. And, I've been fucking Ed out in the pool house, too."

The room hushed. All chatter subsided. Eyes went to see Carl's reaction and back to look stunned at Anne's and her statement.

Anne rode down with Raphael behind her, his hands all over her, hoping that fucking Tanya would be forgiven. They loaded the ATV's without much comment. Mostly all being stunned to learn Anne was fucking around on Carl, the boss to the men and lover to many of their wives. The three guys along were wondering about their own wives now that secrets had been revealed. Without their knowledge Carl had left their wives filled with his seed.

Once in the truck not much was said. Anne sat in the rear seat close to Raphael. They stopped for a burger. Anne sat on the side of the table where Raphael ate, leaning into him. Her stealing French fries from Raphael and making the way she ate them look obscene to all that were watching.

Back in the truck Carl looked into the rearview mirror at Anne, becoming first to speak.

"You know ... it's okay that you did, but I wouldn't mind seeing you fuck him."

"I don't think you have an okay in this, but sure, you can watch me fuck him any time you want. How about in about ten minutes when we get home?"

Carl swallowed hard. There was no doubt she'd have Raphael's black shaft in her soon after he parked the truck. Anne and Raphael went into the house. Carl backed the ATV trailer into the shed and parked the truck in the garage. When he rushed into the house moments later they weren't in the kitchen or family room. They weren't downstairs in a guest room. From the stairway Carl cried out for Anne.

"Anne?? Anne?? Where the hell are you??"

"We're in our bedroom. We decided we couldn't wait."

Carl rushed up the stairs and to the master bedroom. He froze at the door. They were fucking naked in his bed. Their bed. Their marriage bed. Raphael's black ass was rising and falling between Anne's legs fucking his cock into her at a steady pace. They would kiss and then stare into each other's eyes. The tempo would change and Anne would cum while begging for more.

"Oh, Baby, Carl's watching. Show him how you fuck me."

Raphael started longer strokes, pounding harder into Anne's reamed out cunt.

"That's it, Baby. Fuck me like that. A little harder, a little faster. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big black cock."

The rest got hard to understand. Lot's of "Fuck mes", "Oh, God, right theres" and finally "you are making me cum".

Somehow Raphael held back. He had learned that he liked fucking for a crowd. He learned that fucking Tanya and now fucking Anne in front of her husband had his cum boiling wanting to fill Anne's womb with his seed. The steady pace remained, now with slower, shorter strokes. Anne had her hands on his ass. Her wedding rings sparkled in the light as she ran her hands lovingly over his black skin.

"Push up from me so Carl can see your cock buried in me. Let him watch us fuck."

With their bodies apart Carl looked at the huge black penis wiggling into his wife. Raphael pulled out until the tip was right at Anne's outer lips the pushed back in inch by relentless inch until it was all buried again. Watching it come out was ever more erotic than watching it go in to Carl, knowing the length had all been in her.

"I love the feel of my cock in your gorgeous married cunt. Who's cunt is it now Anne?"

"I love your cock in me and when you fill me with your sperm. It's your cunt whenever you want it Raphael.

At sometime Carl had taken his own cock from his pants and had been jacking off while watching them. A small spurt of cum came out the end and made a wet spot on the sheet beside the two lovers.

Anne laughed at her husband. Raphael added:

"Jesus Christ, man. You're jacking off to me fucking your wife?"

Then they both laughed. Raphael fucked her hard, making them both cum. Anne stood with cum streaming from her. She pinched her pussy lips together as best she could and stumbled into the bathroom to let the rest splatter into the toilet.

Raphael never left the bed. His softening was cock quite visible to Carl. Anne came back in the room and starting sucking Raphael clean. When she finished her clean up she had her cunt facing directly at Carl. Some remnants of Raphael's seed trailed along her thigh. Anne sat up to speak to Carl.

"Well, you got to see your wife fucked black. Happy now?"

"Happy to get to see it. Not so happy that he actually fucked you."

"You can't have it both ways. Get used to it. If you don't mind Raphael and I would like to be alone to take a shower. Maybe fuck again. You can sleep in a guest room. I have one made up for Raphael. He will be sleeping in here with me. There's no reason for me to slip downstairs any more when I want properly fucked. I hope you like your little whores at work. That's the pussy you'll be getting from now on, not from me."

Anne took Raphael's hand to lead him to the shower. At the bathroom door she looked back to see her husband still watching.

"Why are you still here?"

"Uh, all my bathroom stuff is in there. My clothes are in the closet."

"You can come up in the morning to get ready for work."

Carl was sitting in the kitchen drinking a beer while thinking about what his wife and the black man must be doing in the master bedroom. The other women he had manipulated at work didn't mean as much if he couldn't give his own wife an occasional roll in the sheets. And, that black bastard had completely taken advantage of his good nature to fuck his wife. Carl could hear their voices as they came from the bedroom. They entered the kitchen complete naked.

Anne brushed by him, giving him kiss on the cheek and rubbing her nipples across his arm. She bent over to get two beers from low shelf in the refrigerator totally exposing her recently black fucked pussy. God Damn it. He had totally wrecked Anne's cunt. It reminded him of his teenage years helping his uncle on his ranch. Herding from behind the cows looked almost like his wife's fuck hole. When he would look at her in the future he would visualize her with a cow cunt where the once normal girl slit had been when he married her.

Raphael stood across the counter from Carl with his now limp but still huge black cock hanging down the front of him. Anne handed him a beer and stared across at her husband. Carl ran his eyes down her body noting the softness of her neck where he would kiss her in foreplay. Her tits were well formed and nice sized, but seeming a little larger than he remembered. The hickies were new. Her nipples looked a little chewed. Her stomach had a little bulge almost like a baby bump. That probably from making room for Raphael's huge cock in her.

Anne moved to the end of the counter, her face just inches from Carl. She kissed him and stuck her tongue in his mouth. Carl wondered if she had sucked Raphael's cock back in the bedroom. She tasted like toothpaste. She probably sucked him but brushed afterwards. Anne was persistent with her tongue. Carl found himself kissing kissing back at her, their tongues intertwined until Anne broke the kiss.

"Raphael, fuck me, Baby while I kiss my husband. Put that big cock in me."

Anne locked lips with Carl again. He watched Raphael out of the corner of his eye as the black man pumped his cock into hardness, then guided the head into Anne's gaping slit. Anne moaned into the kiss. In at full depth Raphael lifted Anne onto her toes when the end was buried into her. When Carl went for her tits Raphael already had them cupped in his hands. Anne broke the kiss again.

"You are the best husband ever. Getting fucked with his black cock is so good."

The kiss resumed and then stopped again.

"It feels so good when his cum shoots in me."

They kissed through several orgasms for Anne. She grabbed Carl's hands and put her head down when she was starting to cum. Raphael blasted his load into her. Once filled with black seed she kissed her husband goodnight.

"See you in the morning."

She led Raphael to the master bedroom, leaving the door open. Carl noted a trail of cum across the kitchen tile, grabbed a couple of paper towels so he could clean it up. He looked at the cum that had just been in his wife and tossed the towels into the trash. Once in the downstairs bathroom he jacked off a load of cum into the sink.

It was oddly quiet in the basement. Being alone in the bed was strange. No Anne to reach over to and touch. He wondered if she was fucking Raphael again. Carl quietly went up the stairs. A dim light in the master bedroom was enough for him to see Raphael pumping into her. Her legs were spread wide. She waved them around in the air as her black lover fucked her. The sounds of her enjoyment floated out into the hallway. Soon Raphael's grunts were enough to tell him the black man was cumming deep inside Anne's womb again.

The thoughts of the reality of what was going in his own bedroom kept Carl restless and unable to sleep. Several times he would sneak up the stairs. Several times he could hear Raphael snore. Twice there were sounds of Raphael fucking her in their marriage bed.

In the morning Carl went upstairs to get ready for work. Anne said it was okay. Both were asleep. It was easy to tell they were both naked under a single layer of sheet. Carl showered, shaved, and brushed his teeth. It was his bathroom, by God. When he came out to go into the closet for his clothes they were fucking again. This time his naked wife was on top rising up the full length of the black rod and ramming down again. Carl heard her cum twice while he was getting dressed.

Downstairs Carl fixed breakfast for himself. Anne brought Raphael downstairs as Carl sat at the counter to eat. She took a piece of bacon from his plate and put it in her mouth. He wondered how she could chew bacon and make it look like she was sucking cock. Anyway it would be good to get to work and get out to see one of his worker's wives from some normal pussy and a chance to shoot his load into a woman's cunt instead of the bathroom sink.

When all trucks were dispatched Tanya was the last person Carl wanted to have a conversation with.

"I suppose your wife has been well fucked on a regular basis. She was always such a cunt anyway."

"You should talk. You screwed the same black guy she did."

"It's going to be tough going back, like they say, after going black. But, my husband fucked me Sunday afternoon and got off. Of course, if Anne doesn't quit fucking Raphael she won't be able to do you any good. My husband didn't really do me that much good ... but, wifely duties, you know. How are you going to fuck Anne knowing she won't enjoy anything but black cock filling her with cum?"

"I'm fine. I need to get out in the field to check on the crews."

"No you are not. I know about you fucking the workers' little wives for job security. I can tell by the looks on their faces. Why don't you fuck me instead, Carl? Wasn't I the first time you cheated? Didn't we do it a couple of times last week here in the office? Hell, we just did it Friday and then you fucked me with everybody else at the cabin. What don't you try fucking a woman after a black man has fucked her? You probably won't be able to tell much difference, but I will. Come on, Carl. Fuck me."

The words hurt and really pissed Carl off. Hell yes! He'd fuck Tanya. He dragged her to the couch in his office where they always fucked. Tanya laughed and pulled off her clothes along the way. Carl stood naked and erect above her.

"Come on, Carl. Show me what you can do with that white dick of yours shoved between my legs."

Carl's cock hit home, split her outer lips and plunged right in. First thing he thought about was Raphael fucking her and how she looked fucking him back. He thought about how hard she had made Raphael cum and how frantic she got herself as she got off right along with him. But, she was someone else's wife not his. She was fun to watch. Nothing humiliating about some other guy's wife getting black cock.

He did notice with Tanya's legs wide open to take him inside her pussy that it didn't look ripped apart like Anne's from Raphael fucking her. It felt pretty good. He could understand how her husband got off fucking her. It had been two days since she fucked Raphael and he had only fucked her twice. She didn't seem to be ruined. Except for the remark about her being able to tell the difference.

Carl had probably fucked Tanya more times than his own wife over the last twenty years of so. They had a rhythm and knew what the other was feeling. He knew when she was about to cum. Tanya was about to cum. He stroked hard into her and took her over the top. His own cum washed inside her. The mood was a whole lot different.

"So, do you think I am damaged?"

Tanya sucked their juices off the end of his cock and then took him down her throat to finish the cleanup.

"Oh, God, no. I think you are perfect."

"After all these years have you ever thought of us?"

"I see you everyday."

"No, I mean us. Like a couple. Have you ever wished we were the married couple? Sharing a home? Sleeping together at night?"

"I thought we had our own thing going. You and your husband both work for me. Your husband likes to watch. You've been crowd fucked a lot. Karen and Lisa are along lots of times when we party up in the woods, but you've been the only one there sometimes letting fifteen guys fuck you."

"Still, I like it best when it's just you and me, the two of us knowing what the other likes and how we always make each other cum."

"How about you and Raphael? He fucked you out of your mind."

"That was just twice Carl. I'm not going to continue fucking some black guy. I don't want my pussy wrecked for you or any one else, apparently unlike your own wife. Did she fuck him after you took her home?"

"Oh, shit! Over and over. She's probably fucking him now. I got moved downstairs so she can fuck him without leaving the master bedroom. I watched her fuck him several times. It's hot, but her cunt looks like the joke about "you could drive a truck through it"."

"Yeah, she not going to stop. That cunt's too far into it. What are you going to do?"

"Well, I've got you and the others."

"Do you? You've always had me from the first moment I realized I wanted you to fuck me. Any idea how many times we've done it? Three times a week is one hundred and fifty times per year. I don't fuck my husband that often. And, twenty-some years, Carl. That's over three thousand times and I've wanted to tell you that I love you every time we did it."

"You love me??"

"Yes, how could I not love you?"

"I don't know. We get together. You fuck a lot of guys from work."

"Yes, and there's been others. It's not just guys from work. I fucked a guy I had a crush on from high school at a class reunion. I've fucked salesmen that come in the office when you are out in the field. I've fucked truck drivers delivering materials. Last month I fucked a guy I met at the grocery store. Hell, I even fucked a soccer Dad several times in my minivan when our kids were playing soccer."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,552 Followers